Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 12-12-2014, 10:45 PM   #41
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonma71 View Post
Such as being a revolutionist and writing a book called the revolution. But he pays a low rent so thats ok. If he is concerned about politics, the points I mentioned HAVE to be mentioned
I think he does mention those things on his YouTube channel and a whole bunch more besides. I don't see that these things need to be mentioned to have a political stance though, they are symptoms of a corrupt system, he talks enough about the corrupt system.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:50 PM   #42
masonma71
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I think he does mention those things on his YouTube channel and a whole bunch more besides. I don't see that these things need to be mentioned to have a political stance though, they are symptoms of a corrupt system, he talks enough about the corrupt system.

I have to say - I haven't seen any of these things mentioned on his You Tube channel - at any time. But I appreciate your response, and its always nice to see 2 sides of a coin. I think, with him, I just find him questionable, but everyone has opinions, I do find him funny and I was a fan, he has charisma
masonma71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:52 PM   #43
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonma71 View Post
I have to say - I haven't seen any of these things mentioned on his You Tube channel - at any time. But I appreciate your response, and its always nice to see 2 sides of a coin. I think, with him, I just find him questionable, but everyone has opinions, I do find him funny and I was a fan, he has charisma
Brand on the CIA Torture report. I haven't watched yet though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onlNtqKrAE0
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:56 PM   #44
masonma71
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Brand on the CIA Torture report. I haven't watched yet though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onlNtqKrAE0
Hey! Good spot white light. Fair point and thanks for sharing. He is commenting, albeit day before its release. Appreciate the link. Watching now. Martin
masonma71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2014, 09:37 AM   #45
morning

'The System' gives Russell Brand exposure for tactical reasons, of which are not supportive of his message or intentions. Totally agree with the OP. They're constantly trying to emphasise his character rather than his message, for the most part the exposure is intended as negative spin. David gets a similar treatment himself, he should be more understanding and actually communicate directly with Russell rather than make these online, public, accusations.

Last edited by morning; 13-12-2014 at 09:37 AM.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 01:37 AM   #46
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning View Post
'The System' gives Russell Brand exposure for tactical reasons, of which are not supportive of his message or intentions. Totally agree with the OP. They're constantly trying to emphasise his character rather than his message, for the most part the exposure is intended as negative spin. David gets a similar treatment himself, he should be more understanding and actually communicate directly with Russell rather than make these online, public, accusations.
Well said. How Icke doesn't see or want to see this is beyond me.

Last edited by seanx; 14-12-2014 at 01:38 AM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 02:34 AM   #47
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthful View Post
He's no threat. If he was a threat he'd have an accident. They love the likes of him, he's one of them......
+1

Truthful! lol
Old 14-12-2014, 02:49 AM   #48
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
+1

Truthful! lol
It's great to see all you guys fully supporting the views of the mass media!!

The Daily Mail would be proud of you!
Old 14-12-2014, 03:12 AM   #49
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post

Wendypeace27 supporting the views of the mass media??

lol It must really be the end of the world, lol.

He is one of them! That's obvious. I am just highlighting the fact!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 14-12-2014 at 03:13 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 07:20 AM   #50
truthful

Quote:

How are we supporting the mass media?

You need to change your meds mate
Old 15-12-2014, 12:16 AM   #51
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
Was he married to Katy Perry?

It is THAT simple. There is NO WAY ON EARTH that a major Illuminati, mind controlled pop singer would EVER marry a true rebel. At that level they are controlled too tightly. Just go to http://vigilantcitizen.com/ for some of Katy's many mind control videos. The bottom line is that he wouldn't have gotten in her bed let alone had the title of Husband if he wasn't part of the system.
Worse than that, he went out with a Rothschild, and she wasn't even fit. The Rothschilds were behind the French Revolution ( aka The Illuminati takeover), join the dots.

Last edited by zephiloyd; 15-12-2014 at 12:18 AM.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 12:22 AM   #52
eyeswideout
Inactive

I watched Russell Brand's video regarding CIA torture, and to be honest I thought it was good. Thank you for the link White Light.
I don't believe he is "one of them" at all, I believe that many people are looking far too much into him, yet can't get past his success, wealth, clothes, relationships, and all the other symptoms that go along with celebrity fixation.
When "conspiracy theories", as THEY like to cheapen the subject, first grabbed my attention, I didn't blindly follow what I'd been told, I read into both mainstream and alternative media, researched videos and podcasts, compared and collated the information, weeded out the crap and formed my own opinion, as rational human beings like ourselves should do.
Russell Brand is just another of those messengers, no more or less valid than Richard D. Hall or David Icke. If only a small percentage of his many subscribers and followers get out there and read into a particular topic that he may mention, then we will have a lot more people accumulating opinions and knowledge with which they can further inform and share with others, maybe one day we will all be bearers of truth.
The Question Time debacle was just that, an intentionally constructed panel set up with a controversial wow factor to reel an audience in, every TV listing was Brand/Farage with little to no mention of the other three panellists. Once everybody is watching then set the plan in motion for Nigel Farage and Russell Brand to tear into each other, hopefully negating each other's views to make them both look bad. Add in to that a few planted studio stooges to stir the spoons and they pretty much got what they wanted... Sensationalism!
Do they see Russell Brand as a threat? You can safely bet that they do, yet they give him coverage in the hope of undermining what he has to say, hoping to make it invalid. If they fail this way, they'll invent something or completely bury him in time.
OK, nobody has to agree with everything Russell Brand has said, or throw themselves behind all of the subjects that he advocates, (the same goes for David and Richard too), there will always be a few areas that are met with a hearty "Pffft!".
However, just by these people having the guts to put it out there, and we as seekers of the truth actually going away and researching, reading, and making up our own minds, not blindly following, creating divisions and believing every nuance without question, then we can all get several steps closer to the real truth and maybe the power really will be in the people's hands someday.
Yeah, so Russell Brand is egotistical and narcissistic, but I've seen enough of his work to know that he'd be the first to admit it too. I for one am giving him the benefit of the doubt, to me, he is another source for information, and at least he is using his position to get it out there, whether the people accept it or not, it's their choice.
eyeswideout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 12:11 PM   #53
dentedarthur
Banned

He's also done a hour long documentary on bbc3 about the war on drugs
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 12:16 PM   #54
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
Worse than that, he went out with a Rothschild, and she wasn't even fit. The Rothschilds were behind the French Revolution ( aka The Illuminati takeover), join the dots.

LOL

You can see it in his eyes, what the fuck am i doing with my nob it asks his brain and his brain responds, its for the cash old chap take one for the team. The message goes via his face back down to his nob and thats why he looks like that.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 16-12-2014 at 12:18 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #55
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
He's also done a hour long documentary on bbc3 about the war on drugs
In that program what i caught last night he sounded bored and very high. What a cretin
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 12:49 PM   #56
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
In that program what i caught last night he sounded bored and very high. What a cretin
He said right at the end
Quote:
These systems are for us. If the systems don't serve us, we get rid of the system
Doesn't sound like he's bored at all
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 01:50 PM   #57
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthful View Post
How are we supporting the mass media?

You need to change your meds mate
Your views and Wendy's on this topic are exactly the same as the views sprewed out daily by the Daily Mail/Sun etc on Brand.

How interesting!
Old 16-12-2014, 01:52 PM   #58
jake_ball

Quote:
LOL

You can see it in his eyes, what the fuck am i doing with my nob it asks his brain and his brain responds, its for the cash old chap take one for the team. The message goes via his face back down to his nob and thats why he looks like that.
lol
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 01:52 PM   #59
gremlin

Quote:

I don't know have you seen the recent articles from the daily mail. Check out david icke's headlines page. Oh no, david icke must be supporting the dail mail, I suppose he too is supporting the dail mail.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 01:53 PM   #60
jake_ball

Quote:
Yes I agree, he does look bored. He DOES have the "what the FUCK am I DOING here!!!???" look all the time now pretty much.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote