Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-06-2014, 06:09 PM   #21
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
I'm not a fan of corrupt, dishonest Police officers! However, if people kept their violent sorry arses off the streets, and didn't riot - they wouldn't be needed!!
I think protest is a waste of time , but to call the students who had fees tripled after voting for the Lib Dems on mass to get the fee removed ...you think they had NO Right to protest about being LIED TO. ?
I see a "sorry arse "
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:16 PM   #22
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I think protest is a waste of time , but to call the students who had fees tripled after voting for the Lib Dems on mass to get the fee removed ...you think they had NO Right to protest about being LIED TO. ?
I see a "sorry arse "
Then the student needs to use his intelligence to argue his case - not aggression!
There is power in numbers! However, causing trouble on the streets is unacceptable!

Last edited by maxine; 11-06-2014 at 06:17 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:22 PM   #23
grannie27

Quote:
Then the student needs to use his intelligence to argue his case - not aggression!
There is power in numbers! However, causing trouble on the streets is unacceptable!
The only aggression was done by inside agents ...not the students ...they did it "On Camera" to give the media and public and police an excuse to attack the innocent, peaceful students ...you do know how the game works Maxine ..I just know you do

How did every Camera man know to turn up at the same Bank window at the same time ....FFS it was classic PTB bullshit ...
Old 11-06-2014, 06:26 PM   #24
Ooberman

There are other forms of protesting that do not require mass gatherings.. no need to go or spend a penny!

1. Stay at home, turn off ALL essential electrical/gas appliances for 24 hours.

2. Leave cars and motor bikes at home for a week!

3. This list could go on forever!

Any other ways to make your voice be heard ?
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:26 PM   #25
maxine

Quote:
The only aggression was done by inside agents ...not the students ...they did it "On Camera" to give the media and public and police an excuse to attack the innocent, peaceful students ...you do know how the game works Maxine ..I just know you do

How did every Camera man know to turn up at the same Bank window at the same time ....FFS it was classic PTB bullshit ...
Of course it is! That's why the students should choose another route!
Old 11-06-2014, 06:35 PM   #26
grannie27

Quote:
Of course it is! That's why the students should choose another route!
I agree with you on this , as long as you understand they walked peacefully and got kettled ..the only shit was done by agents of the state ..
just like the summer riots ...all set up .police stood back ..agents led the way ,BBC played the Sat Nav ...they know what the kids would do ..try to get free stuff , and from the Corperations who rip us off and pay shite wages ..who can blame them for being coerced into joining in ...By the Media ..

Problem
Reaction
Solution ..Water Cannons ....
Old 11-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #27
julieannboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
They are not going to buy them, announce to the media they have bought them, and not use them.

Some poor people in London will be used for target practice pretty soon I think.
Kool. They practice on me. I am a currently a dole head and need a bit of drama in my life. :-)
julieannboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #28
julieannboo

Quote:
I agree with you on this , as long as you understand they walked peacefully and got kettled ..the only shit was done by agents of the state ..
just like the summer riots ...all set up .police stood back ..agents led the way ,BBC played the Sat Nav ...they know what the kids would do ..try to get free stuff , and from the Corperations who rip us off and pay shite wages ..who can blame them for being coerced into joining in ...By the Media ..

Problem
Reaction
I know the police didnt do too much in riots of summer 2011 but trust me their were genuine evil little fuckers that went out to smash up the joint.

I was in tottenham and went out three times during the night to watch it.

I am sick and stupid, i know.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:38 PM   #29
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieannboo View Post
I know the police didnt do too much in riots of summer 2011 but trust me their were genuine evil little fuckers that went out to smash up the joint.

It was the police job to stop it ...they stood back and watched ..on demand .
Old 11-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #30
knowthyself1

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieannboo View Post

Your not sick or stupid. I wanted to see it first hand too, and did.

My account of it is..the police did very little and eventually began blockading them out of the city (birmingham).

I think it's a bit strong to call them evil..

The way I see it, some were rebelling against a system that screwed them over and took the opportunity to vent some anger whilst most of them were kids that saw a chance to get some free stuff.

It's clear as day that this is typical PRS, no doubt.

― Gospel of Thomas

Last edited by knowthyself1; 11-06-2014 at 08:57 PM.
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #31
3d_4_now

Quote:

just like the summer riots ...all set up .police stood back ..agents led the way ,BBC played the Sat Nav ...they know what the kids would do
I was fascinated by the BBC's lack of coverage of the Birmingham riots - sometimes they were at least 24 hours behind Sangat TV. Not just national BBC, but West Mids too - no reporters at all. Not sure if you've seen these clips but Sangat were reporting from all of the city over a few days, on one of the Sky channels. The whole scenario seems so strange now. Watching riots a mile from your house on a Sikh TV channel on a Murdoch platform whilst the BBC ignore it. Plus the fact the TV presenters are helping the police apprehend rioters :s I can't work it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgRG3KQsKNY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4XK6EenXbI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJRsT...5085ECF33BF0A4

Quote:

Problem
Reaction
I believe the same ploy has been used regarding Brum School Islamotakovergate/"British Values".
3d_4_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:26 PM   #32
julieannboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthyself1 View Post
Your not sick or stupid. I wanted to see it first hand too, and did.

My account of it is..the police did very little and eventually began blockading them out of the city (birmingham).

I think it's a bit strong to call them evil..

The way I see it, some were rebelling against a system that screwed them over and took the opportunity to vent some anger whilst most of them were kids that saw a chance to get some free stuff.

It's clear as day that this is typical PRS, no doubt.
Those kidz never ramraid a waterstones though do they? Always JD sports.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:50 PM   #33
dentedarthur
Banned

Boris has volunteered to test it out

Quote:
Okay. Man or mouse. Alright, you've challenged me to this. I suppose I'm going to have to do it now.
http://www.u.tv/News/Boris-volunteer...0-b4183879c0fe
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:54 PM   #34
blue2

Yes but will he and would full force be used it would blow him away notice Cameron not saying anything get him in front of it and his chancellor!
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:26 AM   #35
yousoclever

If you read about Chaos theory its quite interesting. How little things can affect the big things.

I try and do one piece of disruption a day (small or big), it only takes a 'straw to break the camel's back' as they say. Its actually quite fun (re. Professor Chaos from Southpark - watch the episode). Be it parking without a ticket in private car parking at the supermarket, to making the energy companies wait until the last minute to pay bills (or compare their estimated bill vs actual reading and then paying the lower one). I don't shaft the small operators just the biggies/unreasonable. I also like to vote and spoil my ballot, generally with a picture of one finger elevated, but can also look quite phallic.

If enough people follow such a philosophy then the system will creek. The system responds by being more draconian, and then the more draconian it gets the more people respond.

I do such things with a smile too. Peace and Love and all that jazz!
yousoclever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:34 AM   #36
jondoeuk
Inactive

Boris Johnson has agreed to be blasted by water cannon to prove that they are safe enough to be used on the streets of London (sadly as he doesn't have a brain then there will be no registration of pain on his face when this happens) http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-9527093.html

jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:40 AM   #37
donjuan

The people that were involved in the london riots weren't paragons of society protesting some just cause. What are you supposed to do, let the scum do what they want. Nobody here wants a free society because it would mean no benefits or free house, so why protest against a system you benefit from.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:44 AM   #38
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
On many threads posted by others, I've noticed you'll say 'It's the mainstream media. Mainstream media always lie.' or words to that effect. So it's interesting to see you've posted a BBC report. Hmm.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:38 PM   #39
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
On many threads posted by others, I've noticed you'll say 'It's the mainstream media. Mainstream media always lie.' or words to that effect. So it's interesting to see you've posted a BBC report. Hmm.
I could of posted links from all the main news papers ....I read everything ,not for info of course ,but to pull them apart ...

I also heard Boris on the Radio ...so the truth of the story was not in question
Old 12-06-2014, 01:17 PM   #40
oonalu

How will they get round the hosepipe ban we always have after few hot days