Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 28-09-2017, 02:36 PM   #1
atlantabizgal

Default Ontario to create cannabis control board, open up storefronts

"? Ontario unveils pot plan, including online ordering, 150 stand-alone stores
? Veterans see access to medical marijuana curtailed over doctors' concerns
? Pot charges down in 2016, Stats Can reports
? Liberal government plans $1.9M campaign against drug-impaired driving
? Roadside drug-test device trial deemed a success — but report calls for more testing
? Premiers ask for pot legalization delay if federal government can't resolve key concerns
? Feds stick with July 2018 deadline to legalize pot despite provincial worries

The Ontario government announced Friday that it will create a cannabis control board and open up to 60 storefronts in the first year to manage the sale and distribution of marijuana in the province.

Ontario ministers announced the measures at morning press conference.
?Latest: Ontario pot plan includes online ordering, 150 stores by 2020

The plans include restricting marijuana sales to those 19 and older, a year above the minimum age recommended by the federal government's cannabis task force report in December.

The stores selling marijuana to the public will not be housed inside existing LCBO stores as Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne had previously suggested.

Illegal pot shops in Ontario would be shut down over the next 12 months. "....more in the link below

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/onta...-world-morning

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 05:34 PM   #2
ronisron
Inactive

Well I get mine from the Reservation. They won't be shut down. As if I want to buy Government weed.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 09:05 PM   #3
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Well I get mine from the Reservation. They won't be shut down. As if I want to buy Government weed.
i wonder how the legal stuff is denatured myself...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #4
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I've smoked a lot of marijuana from the Reservation; some excellent some not-so-much.
Back in the day when the USA government was furnishing legal weed it was horrible. Sticks and stems mostly but now the legal growers for the legal dispensaries are producing some amazing quality. High grade strains are required to produce high THC content for the Cannabis oil products. I prefer the Northern Light strains of Sativa myself.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
Old 30-09-2017, 05:50 PM   #5
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
i wonder how the legal stuff is denatured myself...
Are you allergic. If so try the butter extraction. Cannabis grown outside will have more amounts of foreign pollens and pesticides. Mold and fungus have been a problem for indoor growers in the past but the commercial supply labs in Colorado and California have sworn to check all product for that..

Last edited by atlantabizgal; 30-09-2017 at 05:55 PM.