Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 04-01-2012, 04:13 AM   #1
cybersurf

Default London Olympics, the Royal's Agenda for Armagedon!

I don't know why not somebody alse thought of this. Maybe all think that somebody alse'got to be killed for posting it... but if nobody posts it then we all die.

After the Black Adolph in the USA gave the world a New Year's gift by signing into law the branding of USA citizens and non citizens as terrorists to be indefinetelly detained and shiped to Guantanamo, one wonders how will the Brit Royals implement the NWO plans for Endgame and the police state, and the London Olimpics are the premiun moment.

Just as everybody was toasting or purchasing in WalMart, Black Adolph signed the law, and one can assume the Brit Royals will use the London Olimpics to foster the same agenda.

Will the Royals use the London olimpics to unleash the "clash of civilizations" bulshit? Perhaps sending MI-6 goons disgised as muslim terrorists to kill western atlets? And blame the atack on Iranians?

Make your proposal please.

Last edited by cybersurf; 04-01-2012 at 04:14 AM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:17 AM   #2
cybersurf

One of the Royals inside jobs was the bombing of the London Subway... will they use their MI-6 goons to bomb the Olimpics? After all, those MI-6 special forces have been bombing Iraqies right and left, and are now experienced.

Nice poll question.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #3
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
One of the Royals inside jobs was the bombing of the London Subway... will they use their MI-6 goons to bomb the Olimpics? After all, those MI-6 special forces have been bombing Iraqies right and left, and are now experienced.

Nice poll question.
Please learn how to spell 'Olympics.'

Makes the forum look like it's populated by children.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:02 AM   #4
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
Please learn how to spell 'Olympics.'

Makes the forum look like it's populated by children.
The spelling ain't gonna stop their false flag atacks...

The forum populated by children? What about the bunch of pentagon payed trolls posting about their masturbation problems. That's gorss.

Shure your Olimpics are gonna be full of nice writting, no typos, but that ain't gonna stop the hypotetical false flag atacks either.

What a twisted level of importances...

Last edited by cybersurf; 05-01-2012 at 04:04 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:10 AM   #5
arjuna12

Check this well made YouTube out... it shows how both 9/11 and 7/7 were both mentioned in media many times before the events (predictive programming) and that a nuclear attack on the Olympics has been mentioned a few times in newspapers, TV shows and books... it also shows all the Illuminati symbolism surrounding the Olympics... there is definately a lot of weird stuff going on around the 2012 Olympics... HUGE military presence etc...
Curious with peoples reactions to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=kFHcOw9INj4
arjuna12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:23 AM   #6
ur_beatha

English is the hardest language to learn, even for us American speakers. Olympics, when spelled the way it sounds, like most other languages do, is spelled O-limp-ics (or o-limp-icks). Who would guess that they swap an "I" sound for a letter "Y"?
That was totally off topic, but relevant as this forum is a mosh pit of various cultures, languages and peoples.

But yeah, this get-together is the perfect time to blow some thing or some one up and make a mess of things. It'll be the only reason I watch, so I can get it on record.

Last edited by ur_beatha; 05-01-2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: spelling lol
ur_beatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:32 AM   #7
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjuna12 View Post
Check this well made YouTube out... it shows how both 9/11 and 7/7 were both mentioned in media many times before the events (predictive programming) and that a nuclear attack on the Olympics has been mentioned a few times in newspapers, TV shows and books... it also shows all the Illuminati symbolism surrounding the Olympics... there is definately a lot of weird stuff going on around the 2012 Olympics... HUGE military presence etc...

Could you explain the "HUGE military presence" please?

Also de video indicates that the Royals would hypotetically be planning a nuclear atack on the Olimpics population with their own taxpayers monies, of course, and I hypothesise that they will blame Iran for the atack.

What is not clear is why so many references for Zion. The Brit government created Zion and I don't understand what role it playes here.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:02 AM   #8
vagrant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
The spelling ain't gonna stop their false flag atacks...

The forum populated by children? What about the bunch of pentagon payed trolls posting about their masturbation problems. That's gorss.

Shure your Olimpics are gonna be full of nice writting, no typos, but that ain't gonna stop the hypotetical false flag atacks either.

What a twisted level of importances...

like asshole is arsehole.
vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:42 AM   #9
stevebell

"The Royals false flags"

UK press often run anti-royal stories, which tells us just how high up they really are.

Barely a word in condemnation of Rothschild and other elite families though.

Royal protection is also a joke, as witnessed by some knob breaking into Madge's bedroom for a chat, and the odd caught in the middle of a riot incident with Charles and Camilla a while back.

They are just tools of the real power, far, far above them.

The OP is right about MI6 though, clearly part of the agenda, as are most such organisations. That's why spooks have such high substance abuse and suicide in their ranks. I've met a few: deeply fucked-up people with a strange look in their eyes.
stevebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:07 AM   #10
zephirop
Banned

I bet it passes without incidence...
Old 05-01-2012, 06:12 AM   #11
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur_beatha View Post
English is the hardest language to learn, even for us American speakers. Olympics, when spelled the way it sounds, like most other languages do, is spelled O-limp-ics (or o-limp-icks). Who would guess that they swap an "I" sound for a letter "Y"?
That was totally off topic, but relevant as this forum is a mosh pit of various cultures, languages and peoples.

But yeah, this get-together is the perfect time to blow some thing or some one up and make a mess of things. It'll be the only reason I watch, so I can get it on record.
English hard to learn for Americans? Whoa.

Don't you speak English?

Are you saying we have these crazy words in 'our' language and you find it hard to spell them? We speak the same language...The exact same one...

Don't you have English lessons at school? Do you call it that?

I hope I'm not coming off as being a dick here, I'm genuinely surprised you wouldn't consider 'Olympics' being a word from your language too...

As for cybersurf, I was being a dick, history there.

Last edited by zephirop; 05-01-2012 at 06:13 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:51 AM   #12
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjuna12 View Post

I HIGHLY doubt there will be a "nuclear event" at the Olympics. Predictive programming? Seems more like fear mongering to me. Plenty of other disaster scenario crap has been mentioned in the media that has never happened, and also has been featured in fiction films, etc. Landmarks destroyed, major cities nuked, alien invasions, biowarfare/plagues, etc., etc.

If there is fear mongering in the media about the Olympics being nuked, it's probably just to get people to accept more encroachments on their rights and liberties, in the name of preventing such fantastical horrors.

Last edited by lizzyking; 05-01-2012 at 06:52 AM.
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #13
sorath

Just like 21/12/2012, the 2012 London olympics will come and go with nothing much to talk about afterwards.

"…why should we not calmly and patiently review our own thoughts, and thoroughly examine and see what these appearances in us really are?"
sorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #14
ur_beatha

Quote:
English hard to learn for Americans? Whoa.

Don't you speak English?
I speak American... the gutter version of English. You all speak proper English where as American's are lucky they can belt out a decent "hello" without dropping a "hey man" or "wassup" in it.

Quote:
Are you saying we have these crazy words in 'our' language and you find it hard to spell them? We speak the same language...The exact same one...
Yes, you have them crazy words... like kip and aye, nay, bugger all... while we run around "sup my homie" and "howday ya'll". The languages are not the same. Being raised in American and visiting English speaking countries I, personally, can see a huge difference between American and English.

Quote:
Don't you have English lessons at school? Do you call it that?
Yes, but that basically covers where to put a comma and where to put a period. Capitalize this letter and that letter. Not word pronunciation and the proper English format.

Quote:
I hope I'm not coming off as being a dick here, I'm genuinely surprised you wouldn't consider 'Olympics' being a word from your language too...
No, not coming off as a dick. I do consider Olympics a word from the American language as well. Just I believe Cyber is not English/British nor American, therefore English as well as American are not his native language. And I've known quite a few foreigners, they hate how everything gets swapped with something else as it makes it hard to learn the correct spelling.

Quote:
As for cybersurf, I was being a dick, history there.
Alright, not my problem lol. Was just saying last night, I blame the buttershots and vodka for being a pain in the arse over spelling and languages
ur_beatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:16 PM   #15
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur_beatha View Post

Watching on live TV how the Illuminaty blows upp a lot of zombies who pay for the very luxury of those same illuminaty freaks that would blow them up? Looks like a very snuff stuff to see.

So, the London Olimpics are gonna be the biggest and most gruesome snuff movie ever...

I found a reference for those fearmongering of London nuked... Shure the rulling freaks will not probably be able to nuk anything, but shure they might find a way to release radiation, as in the hypotetically artificially created Fukushima nuclear disaster...

http://www.infowars.com/bizarre-and-...in-london-nyc/

Enjoy your Elite controled London Olimpics...

Last edited by cybersurf; 06-01-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #16
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebell View Post
"The Royals false flags"

UK press often run anti-royal stories, which tells us just how high up they really are.

Barely a word in condemnation of Rothschild and other elite families though.

Royal protection is also a joke, as witnessed by some knob breaking into Madge's bedroom for a chat, and the odd caught in the middle of a riot incident with Charles and Camilla a while back.

They are just tools of the real power, far, far above them.

The OP is right about MI6 though, clearly part of the agenda, as are most such organisations. That's why spooks have such high substance abuse and suicide in their ranks. I've met a few: deeply fucked-up people with a strange look in their eyes.
Yea, the boss above this murder freaks, the ETs. But between them are the MI-6 spooks, so they have the look of insanity in them? drug abusers and the most decent of them commit suicide, not to say the ones who are suicided on boss'es orders...

The worst are of course those who know what they are dooing, and have in them the look or bureocratized mass murder, like the nazis had:

Last edited by cybersurf; 06-01-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #17
cybersurf

Quote:
I bet it passes without incidence...
In the year 2012? If it seems to pass "without incidence" then there would be a lot we didn't see happening, like Illuminaty things that most peple don't see.

So, are this guys gonna be quiet? After they have energetically been creating armagedon against the Muslims?

Old 06-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #18
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
I HIGHLY doubt there will be a "nuclear event" at the Olympics. Predictive programming? Seems more like fear mongering to me. Plenty of other disaster scenario crap has been mentioned in the media that has never happened, and also has been featured in fiction films, etc. Landmarks destroyed, major cities nuked, alien invasions, biowarfare/plagues, etc., etc.

If there is fear mongering in the media about the Olympics being nuked, it's probably just to get people to accept more encroachments on their rights and liberties, in the name of preventing such fantastical horrors.

Very well explained.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #19
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorath View Post
Just like 21/12/2012, the 2012 London olympics will come and go with nothing much to talk about afterwards.
Yea, and probably we and our decendants will keep on paying the Royals Income Taxes for them to give us bird floo killer viruses, fluoride in watter and Endgame.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #20
cybersurf

I remember even Dr. Who finding an Alien atack on London.