Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #41
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti_nwo View Post
Auschwitz is no ordinary museum. It's not like it's the masonry equivalent of a typo, either....
No ordinary museum eh - does it don a spandex costume at night and fight crime?
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #42
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Default

There's something happening in Palestine now...ashk a nazi..







__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #43
anti_nwo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: British Isles
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
No ordinary museum eh - does it don a spandex costume at night and fight crime?
Well you tell me of another European museum - that is unconnected with the Holocaust - where one could be hauled before a court and imprisoned for up to five years for questioning the information provided within. It's certainly not an ordinary museum.

Oh, and the 'gas chamber' was constructed after the war...the curator admits that in the David Cole video.

Last edited by anti_nwo; 20-07-2010 at 07:08 PM.
anti_nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:11 PM   #44
cathar
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The House on the Borderland
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=anti_nwo;105907.

Oh, and the 'gas chamber' was constructed after the war...the curator admits that in the David Cole video.[/QUOTE]

The Russians fabricated the gas chambers...Sorry this is fact...
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #45
anti_nwo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: British Isles
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
The Russians fabricated the gas chambers...Sorry this is fact...
Nothing to apologise for! I am here to learn the truth. It was still constructed after the war...
anti_nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #46
cathar
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The House on the Borderland
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti_nwo View Post
Nothing to apologise for! I am here to learn the truth. It was still constructed after the war...
EXACTLY...!!!
as I said before ...3 years ago I would have been in Dogsmilk's camp on this topic....It took me ten years of denial before I actually started looking into it...
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:31 PM   #47
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti_nwo View Post
Well you tell me of another European museum - that is unconnected with the Holocaust - where one could be hauled before a court and imprisoned for up to five years for questioning the information provided within. It's certainly not an ordinary museum.

Oh, and the 'gas chamber' was constructed after the war...the curator admits that in the David Cole video.
What's that got to do with the museum?

Deniers in e.g. the UK and US can deny to their heart's content - and fuck all difference it makes - they still talk shite. Please don't give me that 'something to hide' crap because it's utterly pathetic.

Uh yeah. The chamber in Auschwitz I was converted to an air raid shelter. It was reconstructed in 1947 to its original state - quite badly as it happens - concurrent with restoration work on blocks 15,16 and 11. It was marginal in killing operations. However, the museum was located in Auschwitz I, not Birkenau where the real killing took place. Auschwitz was important to Poles due to its role in their subjugation and killing. It's very different today - initially the Jews were sidelined. In fact, in 1950 an exhibit was dismantled because it was felt it gave the impression Auschwitz was a site of almost exclusively Jewish execution. Fickle sods these Jewish controlled commies.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #48
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
EXACTLY...!!!
as I said before ...3 years ago I would have been in Dogsmilk's camp on this topic....It took me ten years of denial before I actually started looking into it...
Then please answer my question about eyewitnesses. Like I said, I consider it to be fundamental.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #49
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,782
Likes: 4 (1 Post)
Default

As far as dogsmilks' posts are concerned all you need do is look at the sig, says it all really:-

Will shill for cash! World Jewish Conspiracy and holohoax a speciality. Competitive rates. No timewasters.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:38 PM   #50
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
As far as dogsmilks' posts are concerned all you need do is look at the sig, says it all really:-

Will shill for cash! World Jewish Conspiracy and holohoax a speciality. Competitive rates. No timewasters.
Coises! If only I'd noticed it! Bah!
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #51
whatistruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,601
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
As far as dogsmilks' posts are concerned all you need do is look at the sig, says it all really:-

Will shill for cash! World Jewish Conspiracy and holohoax a speciality. Competitive rates. No timewasters.
~

So someone that doesnt believe there's a world wide jewish conspiracy and that the holocaust was a hoax is a shill?
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #52
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,782
Likes: 4 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
Coises! If only I'd noticed it! Bah!
Well as long as you're admitting it we know where you're coming from and can ignore your posts on the baisis of bias, ie. zero credibility!

Last edited by freedom1st; 20-07-2010 at 07:40 PM.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:41 PM   #53
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,782
Likes: 4 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
~

So someone that doesnt believe there's a world wide jewish conspiracy and that the holocaust was a hoax is a shill?
No dimwit, the fact that he does it for money and admits he's a shill, ie. he's baised and therefore has no credibility.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:43 PM   #54
markregevisscum
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: East of eden in the land of nod
Posts: 706
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
No dimwit, the fact that he does it for money and admits he's a shill, ie. he's baised and therefore has no credibility.
Think he's beeing sarcastic.
__________________
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
Herman Goering
markregevisscum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #55
bones
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: in my body
Posts: 5,140
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

im not strong at maths so ill try to add my bit.

according to that post 4 million jews killed here between 1940-45

4 million
5 years 52 weeks a year

total 260 weeks?

4 million shared 260 weeks = 15,384 peeps a week killed in gas chambers/worked to death?

2197 a day?

are you kidding me????

91 people an hour?

like i said my maths are not very strong so pls re-check for me...

summing dont add up here?
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #56
freedom1st
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,782
Likes: 4 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
im not strong at maths so ill try to add my bit.

according to that post 4 million jews killed here between 1940-45

4 million
5 years 52 weeks a year

total 260 weeks?

4 million shared 260 weeks = 15,384 peeps a week killed in gas chambers/worked to death?

2197 a day?

are you kidding me????

91 people an hour?

like i said my maths are not very strong so pls re-check for me...

summing dont add up here?
However, if you can find evidence of gas chambers we'd love to see it..
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #57
anti_nwo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: British Isles
Posts: 284
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
What's that got to do with the museum?

Deniers in e.g. the UK and US can deny to their heart's content - and fuck all difference it makes - they still talk shite. Please don't give me that 'something to hide' crap because it's utterly pathetic.

Uh yeah. The chamber in Auschwitz I was converted to an air raid shelter. It was reconstructed in 1947 to its original state - quite badly as it happens - concurrent with restoration work on blocks 15,16 and 11. It was marginal in killing operations. However, the museum was located in Auschwitz I, not Birkenau where the real killing took place. Auschwitz was important to Poles due to its role in their subjugation and killing. It's very different today - initially the Jews were sidelined. In fact, in 1950 an exhibit was dismantled because it was felt it gave the impression Auschwitz was a site of almost exclusively Jewish execution. Fickle sods these Jewish controlled commies.
The other thing I find fascinating is the logistics of it all. I mean it was six million Jews, right? Plus all the gypsies, homosexuals, Communists, the mentally retarded, etc amounted to another five million, approximately?

Now it is alleged that the Nazis cremated most of the bodies, correct? How much fuel would it take to burn say, eight million bodies? Yet this was at a time when they were fighting a war on two fronts...

Last edited by anti_nwo; 20-07-2010 at 07:50 PM.
anti_nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #58
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
im not strong at maths so ill try to add my bit.

according to that post 4 million jews killed here between 1940-45

4 million
5 years 52 weeks a year

total 260 weeks?

4 million shared 260 weeks = 15,384 peeps a week killed in gas chambers/worked to death?

2197 a day?

are you kidding me????

91 people an hour?

like i said my maths are not very strong so pls re-check for me...

summing dont add up here?
The 4 million figure was wrong and used a bad methodology.

It referred to people not just Jews.

Though incidentally, the lower projected daily cremation capacity for Auschwitz adds up to 2650 per day. And it wasn't enough!

Quote:
TOPF To J.A. TOPF UND SÖHNE Erfurt, September 8, 1942

Department D IV

Our Mark: D IV/Prf./hes
In Matters of: Reichsführer SS, Berlin-Lichterfelde-West.
Concerning: Krematorium-Auschwitz.

Confidential! Secret!

8.9.42 Herr Obersturmführer Krone calls to say that he was
summoned to meet with Brigadeführer Kämmer and
to report on his inspection of the crematorium in Auschwitz,
whence he had returned yesterday. He could make nothing
of the facilities at Auschwitz and wanted therefore to inform
himself on how many muffles are in operation there at this
time and how many ovens with muffles we are building there
and are still to be delivered.

I told him that at this time 3 double-muffle
ovens are in operation, with a capacity of
250 per day. Further, currently under
construction are 5 triple muffle ovens


with a daily capacity of 800. Today and in the next few
days, 2 eight-muffle ovens, each with a daily capacity
of 800, will come on consignment, redirected from Mogilew.

Mr K said that this number of muffles is not yet sufficient;
we should deliver more ovens as quickly as possible.

Thus, it is appropriate that I come to Berlin Thursday
morning in order to discuss further deliveries with Mr K.
I should bring documents on Auschwitz with me, so that
the urgent calls can be finally silenced once and for all.

I have agreed to the visit for Thursday.
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/topf/

There is a higher one...
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #59
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti_nwo View Post
The other thing I find fascinating is the logistics of it all. I mean it was six million Jews, right? Plus all the gypsies, homosexuals, Communists, the mentally retarded, etc amounted to another five million, approximately?

Now it is alleged that the Nazis cremated most of the bodies, correct? How much fuel would it take to burn say, eight million bodies? Yet this was at a time when they were fighting a war on two fronts...
Well gee. Maybe if you learn about some absolute fundamentals - like for example the massive amount of Jews who were shot and buried in mass graves all over the place that might be a start?
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 08:06 PM   #60
moneyisntreal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 159
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Ok but you can't bury them in Aushwitz because its on marshy ground and even using the most modern cremation ovens of today you could not burn that many bodies.
moneyisntreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.