Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

View Poll Results: Holocaust a hoax?
Yes 118 28.16%
No 122 29.12%
over exaggerated but still real 164 39.14%
far larger and more widespread thab we have been led to believe 15 3.58%
Voters: 419. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2010, 12:30 PM   #41
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

dogsmilk doesn't like questions.

Like where are the holes in the roof of Krema II?
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #42
mikey mikey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
Reported me ? What the hell for?.

All i was saying was watch what you say as it can land you in trouble for saying the wrong thing about the subject.

Cmon to fuck mate get a grip..
So this is not a threat?
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #43
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
So this is not a threat?
Correct. Now answer my questions, if you can...
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #44
mikey mikey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seercirra View Post
mikey. why dont you stop making threads to incite religious hatred?
to expose religious hatred

not to incite

quite the contrary
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #45
mikey mikey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Correct. Now answer my questions, if you can...
Will do.

Give me a few minutes.

Despite myself, I like you. Fuck knows why.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:45 PM   #46
consciousness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: To Infinity and Beyond
Posts: 3,308
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Another thread on this ?
Jeezuz.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #47
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Care to define this 'Holocaust' for me that you seem to be such an expert on?
Well I'd say in essence it's the genocide of 5-6 million Jews during world war II, but could also incorporate other victims of the Nazis who may or may not have been subjected to deliberate extermination - mentally ill/disabled people, Gypsies, homosexuals etc. Depends how you want to frame it - Gypsies may refer to the Pharrajimos (spellings vary) to describe the extermination of their people, so is it illegitimate to classify them under 'Holocaust'? Can't say it's anything I spend time thinking about.

In terms of Holocaust denial, it's inevitably going to centre on Jews and fan outwards. Some deniers will deny stuff like T4, but invariably their starting point and primary interest is Jews, predominently focused around gas chambers. So 'the Holocaust' to deniers is going to be more about Jews than anything else and maybe even as narrow as gas chambers because Jews and gas chambers represent most of what they're obsessed with.
Indeed, I think deniers are faced with an inherent paradox - they're keen to incorporate the later emergence of the extermination of the Jews as the primary point of focus into their Jewish conspiracy narratives, yet this focus is useful for their conspiracy theory as emphasising, say, the extermination of the Gypsies raises the question of what 'hoaxing' that was all about. So it's pretty useful for them to keep Jews at the forefront.
Unless, I guess, you're going for the whole 'Nazi Germany was a great place, Hitler was framed and all the really bad stuff is lies' dynamic.

I am not in any way an expert on the Holocaust. I have read a little bit around the subject and have a rudimentary understanding, that is all. I have never seen anything approaching a sound knowledge let alone expertise on this forum. The majority of deniers on this forum seem to have read a few websites, watched a youtube video and got all excited. Aside from the politically motivated types, I think it's frequently a manifestation of the The media is lies except conspiracy media which I automatically believe dynamic.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #48
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
dogsmilk doesn't like questions.

Like where are the holes in the roof of Krema II?
Still haven't learned to read things for yourself?

Never mind.

Found those Jews yet?
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #49
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
Well I'd say in essence it's the genocide of 5-6 million Jews during world war II, but could also incorporate other victims of the Nazis who may or may not have been subjected to deliberate extermination - mentally ill/disabled people, Gypsies, homosexuals etc. Depends how you want to frame it - Gypsies may refer to the Pharrajimos (spellings vary) to describe the extermination of their people, so is it illegitimate to classify them under 'Holocaust'? Can't say it's anything I spend time thinking about.

In terms of Holocaust denial, it's inevitably going to centre on Jews and fan outwards. Some deniers will deny stuff like T4, but invariably their starting point and primary interest is Jews, predominently focused around gas chambers. So 'the Holocaust' to deniers is going to be more about Jews than anything else and maybe even as narrow as gas chambers because Jews and gas chambers represent most of what they're obsessed with.
Indeed, I think deniers are faced with an inherent paradox - they're keen to incorporate the later emergence of the extermination of the Jews as the primary point of focus into their Jewish conspiracy narratives, yet this focus is useful for their conspiracy theory as emphasising, say, the extermination of the Gypsies raises the question of what 'hoaxing' that was all about. So it's pretty useful for them to keep Jews at the forefront.
Unless, I guess, you're going for the whole 'Nazi Germany was a great place, Hitler was framed and all the really bad stuff is lies' dynamic.

I am not in any way an expert on the Holocaust. I have read a little bit around the subject and have a rudimentary understanding, that is all. I have never seen anything approaching a sound knowledge let alone expertise on this forum. The majority of deniers on this forum seem to have read a few websites, watched a youtube video and got all excited. Aside from the politically motivated types, I think it's frequently a manifestation of the The media is lies except conspiracy media which I automatically believe dynamic.
So, going by your own definition, what you would you describe as the minimum requirements for someone to be labelled as a 'Holocaust Denier'?
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #50
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

You never did show us those holes.

Oh.. sure you provided a link... but that's as far as you went. You didn't actually want to show us the holes and discuss them.

If there are no insertion holes in the roof of Krema II you can cross hundreds of thousands off the 6 million total.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #51
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

There's the missing remians at Treblinka as well.

There's another 800,000 you can cross off the list.

Treblinka would be a slam dunk for the holocaust industry, but... well... nobody is in a hurry to find those mass graves.

It's such a small area to search as well.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #52
mikey mikey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
So, going by your own definition, what you would you describe as the minimum requirements for someone to be labelled as a 'Holocaust Denier'?
still waiting for the threat to be retracted

in the meantime I told my friends

they are REALLY pissed off

One was talking about calling the police

I said no

for now
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #53
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
You never did show us those holes.

Oh.. sure you provided a link... but that's as far as you went. You didn't actually want to show us the holes and discuss them.

If there are no insertion holes in the roof of Krema II you can cross hundreds of thousands off the 6 million total.
You could have reproduced anything you liked and said whatever you liked about the paper provided - and were encouraged to do so. After whining for ages I reproduce a link you were too lazy to find yourself, you then made demands as to what I should copy and paste on the thread because you couldn't be arsed. Yet the first time it came up, you just babbled incoherently anyway.

No offence, but I wasted far too much time on you around Christmas.I don't think I'm motivated to do the whole Holocaust debate thing again anyway, but certainly if you're going to start your same asinine games here, you're going straight on ignore. It was funny at the time, but the joke is old now and the comedy value of your village idiot routine has sunk to the level of repeats of Dad's Army.

Edit - since I saw another inane post regarding stuff we've been through before, I have put you on ignore. Just so you are aware. If you learn a new trick, please let me know. PM should work...?

Last edited by dogsmilk; 08-02-2010 at 01:04 PM.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #54
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
still waiting for the threat to be retracted

in the meantime I told my friends

they are REALLY pissed off

One was talking about calling the police

I said no

for now
Why are you quoting my question to Doggymilk? I thought you had accepted there was no threat? Please explain the nature of the threat to assist in my understanding of your concerns. And don't forget to answer my original question please.
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 08-02-2010 at 01:02 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #55
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
I have put you on ignore.
We'll see.

You did not want to discuss the holes, that is a fact.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #56
mikey mikey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Why are you quoting my question to Doggymilk? I thought you had accepted there was no threat? Please explain the nature of the threat to assist in my understanding of your concerns. And don't forget to answer my original question please.


Last year I was beaten up by criminal thugs and it put me in hospital (broken arm, nose and jaw) so I do not like threats.

PTSD


I am working on your question. I am taking it seriously, so it might take a while.

Last edited by mikey mikey; 08-02-2010 at 01:13 PM.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #57
ponteporn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 688
Likes: 34 (14 Posts)
Default

Hitler was taking part in the human eugenics program, originally conceived in the US, and basically ridding away of those who didn't quite fit. Now although alot of Jews were horribly treated, my own friends of family can recall events of people being shot dead in front of them, I do believe the 6 million figure has been wildly exaggerated to fit our agenda, and rightly so aswell. We needed sympathy for the Jews so we could create the Isreal empire, an extremely important tool and platform for launching future Anglo-American attacks.
ponteporn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #58
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
Last year I was beaten up by criminal thugs and it put me in hospital (broken arm, nose and jaw) so I do not like threats.

PTSD
That's dreadful to hear. Can you please explain the nature of this current threat please, as I don't understand it all. Maybe you have imagined a threat?
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #59
mikey mikey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

the 14 who posted "yes" are a disgrace to the name Icke
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:22 PM   #60
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
So, going by your own definition, what you would you describe as the minimum requirements for someone to be labelled as a 'Holocaust Denier'?
Well Doggymilk?
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.