Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 01-07-2013, 01:28 AM   #1341
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
"FMOTL, itself, no, but the subject of rights,".....you even included it in your post.....

All of the quotes you posted above prove that I wish to draw the parallel between 'rights',
(as discussed in the FMOTL sub-forum) and this situation here...not the FMOTL forum or
indeed the ideology itself.

"I'm coming very much from the FMOTL angle...

It's all about rights, and claim of rights for me
."

Jesus wept...there's another mis-quote.

Boots, I'll leave you alone now; you've got stuff to do...
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:41 AM   #1342
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
"FMOTL, itself, no, but the subject of rights,".....you even included it in your post.....

All of the quotes you posted above prove that I wish to draw the parallel between 'rights',
(as discussed in the FMOTL sub-forum) and this situation here
...not the FMOTL forum or
indeed the ideology itself.

"I'm coming very much from the FMOTL angle...

It's all about rights, and claim of rights for me
."

Jesus wept...there's another mis-quote.

Boots, I'll leave you alone now; you've got stuff to do...

Trying to weasel out of it....you failed.

Originally Posted by tien an

I'm coming very much from the FMOTL angle...

It's all about rights, and claim of rights for me.

Going to report/complain about me for mis representing you?....

Last edited by shanticat; 02-07-2013 at 05:45 PM. Reason: insult removed
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #1343
Firewand

Quote:
Trying to weasel out of it....you failed.

It's all about rights, and claim of rights for me.

Going to report/complain about me for mis representing you?....Your full of shit.
No boots, I've been following this thread without posting and it's you who's been purposefully misrepresenting other peoples posts, baiting, lying, and dishing out personal abuse. Tien is not the one who's twisting facts and deliberately misrepresenting other peoples posts here. Clearly you're the one here doing that, while accusing others of doing the very same thing that you yourself in fact are guilty of. Which is quite despicable.

Last edited by shanticat; 02-07-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: moderation
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:26 AM   #1344
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
No boots, I've been following this thread without posting and it's you who's been purposefully misrepresenting other peoples posts, baiting, lying, and dishing out personal abuse. Tien is not the one who's twisting facts and deliberately misrepresenting other peoples posts here. Clearly you're the one here doing that, while accusing others of doing the very same thing that you yourself in fact are guilty of. Which is quite despicable.

Wrong on all fronts.

You have only being 'following' tein an's pov, because his your mate and you both think alike.

Lets look at it, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
".....you spouted the FMOTL ideology yet now you state the Duma is right because it is a government body."

Please provide me with a link to each of those statements, namely that I 'spouted FMOTL ideology;, and that I state the Duma is right...."because it is a government body".

I'll show you at least three occasions where I've said the opposite.

So I did here.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1339

Quote:

FMOTL is about right's for everyone (inalienably), this includes gay's and children, old men and women, everyone.

Your mate want's to deny the right's of gay's to protest and tein an beieves a government who denies these right's, are right. When anyone who has even brushed the issues of FMOTL knows government's take away these right's.

double speak.

At first tein an was up holding the UDoHR and spouting them to me then says it is a worthless rag. Changed his mind on that one.

Quote:
PREAMBLE

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms,

Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,

Now, Therefore THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.
Children
and gays.

Article 1.

• All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 2.

• Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 7.

• All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

Article 16.

• (1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
  • (2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
  • (3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
Article 19.

• Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Article 20.

• (1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
  • (2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
Article 26.

• (1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
  • (2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
  • (3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children
Where does it say a government can choose what a child be educated in?

tein an fears gays will teach children to become gay...and anyone who stands up for the right to free speech for gay people is a pedophile apologist?????????????????????????

So stfu and dont come the high and mighty pal.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:59 PM   #1345
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
At first tein an was up holding the UDoHR and spouting them to me then says it is a worthless rag. Changed his mind on that one.
just a couple of days ago, tien an was pushing the UDHR as the most important document on the planet.
did he really call it a worthless rag, more recently??
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #1346
sukiari

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
What's amazing is that people can conduct themselves in that way without feeling any shame at all. There's a word for it: chutzpah. It means feeling pride when a normal person should feel shame.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote