Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2018, 05:19 PM   #401
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
You bring everything down to the level of child abuse dont you? bit of a habit.
i do think that ritualistic abuse is one of the key pieces of this puzzle yes if we want to really understand this conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Many people benefit from masonic charities. They are there for who needs them. I have no doubt that they would help you if you needed it and asked them.
manley p hall says there is only one lodge and thats the universe so i should hope so too!
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-08-2018 at 05:32 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 05:47 PM   #402
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i do think that ritualistic abuse is one of the key pieces of this puzzle yes if we want to really understand this conspiracy



manley p hall says there is only one lodge and thats the universe so i should hope so too!
Considering the lodge is a symbolic representation of the universe, as should all temples be, then that is true, according to the level of understanding of those who make the temple.

Abuse is abuse whether ritualistic or not. It occurs at all levels of society so to make out that its only the ruling elite and their cronies who do this is false. Evil doesnt require the ritual abuse of people anyway, just a willingness to do what is destructive and bad for humans and the world in general. Any form of ritual is just an expression of subconscious desires and intents. It gives form to that desire. A rite could be somebody signing a document to exterminate populations, which would be far more effective than people doing ritual magic and more direct too.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 05:52 PM   #403
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
everything is taxed

if you buy petrol at the pump most of it is tax to the government

when you buy food and drink there is tax on that

the same with clothes, equipment and so on

what you are talking about is income tax

so if a person refuses to pay income tax then they may end up doing a spell in the big hoose

all this will achieve is that they will then burden the taxpayer even more

as for living off grid that is definately an area of interest to me as you may have guessed from my 'possible solutions to the worlds problems' thread

making it a reality has its challenges and i don't agree with learys 'turn on, tune in and drop out' idea as i think the cabal would quite like it if all switched on people stopped engaging with public life
Mohammed Ali went to jail for refusing to be drafted to fight in Vietnam, as many other did. This is a prime example of a person willing to put themselves on the line and risk imprisonment for something they believe, rather than just going along with it because they fear prosecution, as what you are justifying. All true champions of moral justice have been willing to step up when needed and undergo incredible hardship to win their victories.

Some people live off the grid. Why dont you and those who hate this system so much? I bet you are happy to take advantage of it when you can, to claim health care and benefits, etc. I think people like to complain but realise how hard it would be to live off grid and how many of their comforts they would miss. Better to live in the system and complain about it than face the rigours of being outside of it eh? Neo would be so disappointed in you!
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 05:59 PM   #404
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Abuse is abuse whether ritualistic or not. It occurs at all levels of society so to make out that its only the ruling elite and their cronies who do this is false. Evil doesnt require the ritual abuse of people anyway, just a willingness to do what is destructive and bad for humans and the world in general. Any form of ritual is just an expression of subconscious desires and intents. It gives form to that desire. A rite could be somebody signing a document to exterminate populations, which would be far more effective than people doing ritual magic and more direct too.
if the elites are ritualistically killing kids for magical purposes i believe that is in the public interest to know
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:03 PM   #405
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Mohammed Ali went to jail for refusing to be drafted to fight in Vietnam, as many other did. This is a prime example of a person willing to put themselves on the line and risk imprisonment for something they believe, rather than just going along with it because they fear prosecution, as what you are justifying. All true champions of moral justice have been willing to step up when needed and undergo incredible hardship to win their victories.
gee go to jail or go to the charnal house of vietnam...tough choice!

i think that ali would have ended up dead and perhaps not from a vietnamese bullet either because i think the freemasons who were carrying out freemason LBJ's war in vietnam would have loved to create a PR stunt to boost support for the war. I suspect ali would have had the same thoughts himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Some people live off the grid. Why dont you and those who hate this system so much? I bet you are happy to take advantage of it when you can, to claim health care and benefits, etc. I think people like to complain but realise how hard it would be to live off grid and how many of their comforts they would miss. Better to live in the system and complain about it than face the rigours of being outside of it eh? Neo would be so disappointed in you!
i don't think the technocracy is going to allow people anywhere to run to

you might be in a teepee but they'll stick a 5G mast outside it and radiate you and your kids just as much as anyone else
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-08-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:09 PM   #406
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 304
Likes: 135 (105 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
gee go to jail or go to the charnal house of vietnam...tough choice!

i think that ali would have ended up dead and perhaps not from a vietnamese bullet either because i think the freemasons who were carrying out freemason LBJ's war in vietnam would have loved to create a PR stunt to boost support for the war. I suspect ali would have had the same thoughts himself



i don't think the technocracy is going to allow people anywhere to run to

you might be in a teepee but they'll stick a 5G mast outside it and radiate you and your kids just as much as anyone else
Come on Wave
This is a dead horse being flogged to stir flies....
Back to the stone mate
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 07:23 PM   #407
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
if the elites are ritualistically killing kids for magical purposes i believe that is in the public interest to know
And I would agree but I would prefer some credible proof that this is going on, not speculation, opinion and theory.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 07:24 PM   #408
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
gee go to jail or go to the charnal house of vietnam...tough choice!

i think that ali would have ended up dead and perhaps not from a vietnamese bullet either because i think the freemasons who were carrying out freemason LBJ's war in vietnam would have loved to create a PR stunt to boost support for the war. I suspect ali would have had the same thoughts himself



i don't think the technocracy is going to allow people anywhere to run to

you might be in a teepee but they'll stick a 5G mast outside it and radiate you and your kids just as much as anyone else
Those freemasons again eh? what naughty people they are. Again, you just speculate.

All I see in your posts is a person who wants to enjoy all the benefits of the system while claiming to fight against it.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 29-08-2018 at 07:27 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 08:09 PM   #409
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
And I would agree but I would prefer some credible proof that this is going on, not speculation, opinion and theory.
if you expect the government to crack that open don't hold your breath
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 08:14 PM   #410
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Those freemasons again eh? what naughty people they are. Again, you just speculate.
Lyndon B. Johnson was initiated on October 30, 1937 in Johnson City Lodge No. 561, at Johnson City, Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
All I see in your posts is a person who wants to enjoy all the benefits of the system while claiming to fight against it.
no what i want is the benefits without the SMART grid, the geoengineering, the wifi, the toxic pesticides, the toxic vaccines, the toxic food additives, the constant lies from the politicians and the media and a whole host of other problems that i discuss here
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 09:05 AM   #411
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
if you expect the government to crack that open don't hold your breath
So in the meantime you just make it up as you go along and dupe people into believing what you want to believe is going on. Very enlightened of you. In fact I would consider such methods of deception to be a subtle form of satanism.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 09:08 AM   #412
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post


no what i want is the benefits without the SMART grid, the geoengineering, the wifi, the toxic pesticides, the toxic vaccines, the toxic food additives, the constant lies from the politicians and the media and a whole host of other problems that i discuss here
Well why dont you become an inventor and start making those changes instead of expecting others to do it for you? with all your alternative knowledge you will have it cracked in no time Im sure.

Do you use wifi? do you ever seek medical help? politicians are liars anyway and most people know that but that wont change as long as they see wealth and power in their lies.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:38 PM   #413
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So in the meantime you just make it up as you go along and dupe people into believing what you want to believe is going on. Very enlightened of you. In fact I would consider such methods of deception to be a subtle form of satanism.
no what i do is i post actual news stories about real abuse that is going on

just see my 'the satanic conspiracy' thread and you'll find plenty of factual info in there
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:43 PM   #414
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Well why dont you become an inventor and start making those changes instead of expecting others to do it for you? with all your alternative knowledge you will have it cracked in no time Im sure.

Do you use wifi? do you ever seek medical help? politicians are liars anyway and most people know that but that wont change as long as they see wealth and power in their lies.
no i don't use wifi

concerning being an inventor i think that the evolution of consciousness is possible

I think that you are low down on the SPIRAL DYNAMIC and are concerned with your own narrow interests and that's why you have no mind to help your fellow man

I share information because i believe that consciousness can expand and i hope that the information i share can kindle a spark in people

yes some of the information is dark but the information opens a door to new perceptions and an expanded view of reality which i believe makes the life experience more vital and more real

I believe a lot of people are suffering from apathy and a dulled spirit because they have not yet tuned in to these wider fields of information and perception and i believe that what most people want to feel is alive even if sometimes that includes feeling a little frightened

you say you have knowledge and i believe you so what i'm saying is why not share that knowledge with others so that you may kindle an interest in those areas within them and perhaps set them off on a journey of discovery that will enrich their life experience?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (3)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 07:07 PM   #415
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i don't use wifi

concerning being an inventor i think that the evolution of consciousness is possible

I think that you are low down on the SPIRAL DYNAMIC and are concerned with your own narrow interests and that's why you have no mind to help your fellow man

I share information because i believe that consciousness can expand and i hope that the information i share can kindle a spark in people

yes some of the information is dark but the information opens a door to new perceptions and an expanded view of reality which i believe makes the life experience more vital and more real

I believe a lot of people are suffering from apathy and a dulled spirit because they have not yet tuned in to these wider fields of information and perception and i believe that what most people want to feel is alive even if sometimes that includes feeling a little frightened

you say you have knowledge and i believe you so what i'm saying is why not share that knowledge with others so that you may kindle an interest in those areas within them and perhaps set them off on a journey of discovery that will enrich their life experience?
Of course you think Im on a downward spiral. This is because I question your claims and you dont like that so your ego defence automatically tries to cushion itself by claiming that Im a 'bad guy'. It the same sort of defence all cult followers use.

Expansion of consciousness is possible but the truth is most people are not interested. It takes a lot of time and effort to truly make a lasting change , not something that can be achieved by skimish through books on alternative theories.

A lot of the information you share is bullshit and is nothing more than beliefs and opinions that you chose to adopt because you favour certain 'authorities'.

There was a time that I was happy to try and spread interest in spiritual development but I found out people just dont want to know and then avoid you. A lot of groups keep their information relatively quiet because there is no point in opening the door to hard won knowledge to people who would generally piss it away or abuse it. Knowledge is power and with power comes responsibility. In the far east teaching empowerments are often only given after a person has persistantly petitioned a teacher, which proves their genuine interest and desire. Even Jesus warned against throwing pearls to the swine. The problem in the west is that people expect quick fixes with little effort, so the idea of having to earn knowledge or wait for it is very frustrating.

And as for your constant complaints about freemasons doing secret rituals, etc. In many cultures, even to this day, knowledge is passed on through tribal rituals that are often conducted in secret. There is a reason why such methods of transmission are used and are more transformative than reading a book. People like Credo Muttwat would do this sort of thing within their tribes and I bet you consider him to be a good guy.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 07:50 PM   #416
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 304
Likes: 135 (105 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Of course you think Im on a downward spiral. This is because I question your claims and you dont like that so your ego defence automatically tries to cushion itself by claiming that Im a 'bad guy'. It the same sort of defence all cult followers use.

Expansion of consciousness is possible but the truth is most people are not interested. It takes a lot of time and effort to truly make a lasting change , not something that can be achieved by skimish through books on alternative theories.

A lot of the information you share is bullshit and is nothing more than beliefs and opinions that you chose to adopt because you favour certain 'authorities'.

There was a time that I was happy to try and spread interest in spiritual development but I found out people just dont want to know and then avoid you. A lot of groups keep their information relatively quiet because there is no point in opening the door to hard won knowledge to people who would generally piss it away or abuse it. Knowledge is power and with power comes responsibility. In the far east teaching empowerments are often only given after a person has persistantly petitioned a teacher, which proves their genuine interest and desire. Even Jesus warned against throwing pearls to the swine. The problem in the west is that people expect quick fixes with little effort, so the idea of having to earn knowledge or wait for it is very frustrating.

And as for your constant complaints about freemasons doing secret rituals, etc. In many cultures, even to this day, knowledge is passed on through tribal rituals that are often conducted in secret. There is a reason why such methods of transmission are used and are more transformative than reading a book. People like Credo Muttwat would do this sort of thing within their tribes and I bet you consider him to be a good guy.
Likes: (1)
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:05 PM   #417
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Of course you think Im on a downward spiral. This is because I question your claims and you dont like that so your ego defence automatically tries to cushion itself by claiming that Im a 'bad guy'. It the same sort of defence all cult followers use..
you assume that i get all my information from david icke but that's not true

I have found information from many sources that has then checked out with what david is saying

over the years i would then go back to davids work and it made more and more sense and checked out with what i was learning elsewhere

what david has been very useful for in my own experience is in helping to bring the scattered pieces that i had and then making sense of them in the overall

however i then test that picture every day because i'm watching global events and the more i see the more i see the elements of that picture manifesting into reality

I wouldn't call that a 'cult' and i think what you are doing there as you protect the freemasonic cult is you are projecting because your ego defence mechanism doesn't want to acknowledge that you have sworn oaths to an order whos command centre you have no insight into

anyone can see that i'm processing large amounts of information every day. where's your info? ah that's right, you bring nothing to the table except petulant remarks
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-09-2018 at 10:07 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:57 AM   #418
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you assume that i get all my information from david icke but that's not true

I have found information from many sources that has then checked out with what david is saying

over the years i would then go back to davids work and it made more and more sense and checked out with what i was learning elsewhere

what david has been very useful for in my own experience is in helping to bring the scattered pieces that i had and then making sense of them in the overall

however i then test that picture every day because i'm watching global events and the more i see the more i see the elements of that picture manifesting into reality

I wouldn't call that a 'cult' and i think what you are doing there as you protect the freemasonic cult is you are projecting because your ego defence mechanism doesn't want to acknowledge that you have sworn oaths to an order whos command centre you have no insight into

anyone can see that i'm processing large amounts of information every day. where's your info? ah that's right, you bring nothing to the table except petulant remarks
You get info from other alternative sources but the truth is that they all tend to share the same material, so you will end up coming to similar conclusions no matter what you use. Its easy to read specific conclusions into stories. Its called interpretation, you see what you want to see. Also, when you are heavily biased as you are your mind will filter any information you want to hear but ignore anything that counters that. I know you truthers like to think your minds are exposed to unfiltered truth but the truth is that you just apply your own filters and dont see it.

So I have no insight into the 'command and control' of freemasonry but you do? thats EGO for you, to presume you know better than other who have real knowledge. If I have no knowledge then you definitely dont. Dont remember swearing any oaths but I do remember taking obligations. I guess if I dont know something I will admit it but you prefer to just make something up because your ego needs to feel in control.

You can spill entire encyclopedias if you want but if the content is shit then its worthless. How often have I shown you the flaws in your posts just for you to ignore them? you refuse to answer questions when they are inconvenient or when they will force you to admit you are wrong. There are times when your entire postulation is flawed by some small detail and when this is brought to light you refuse to respond. I understand why though. You have made yourself out to be some bigshot truther and to admit that what you are pushing is wrong or flawed will undermine this image you like to project about yourself. If this image were to crumble you would have nothing else would you?

Its a pity that this thread has just turned into an arguement about freemasonry as I do like ancient civilsations
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:06 AM   #419
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
You get info from other alternative sources but the truth is that they all tend to share the same material, so you will end up coming to similar conclusions no matter what you use. Its easy to read specific conclusions into stories. Its called interpretation, you see what you want to see. Also, when you are heavily biased as you are your mind will filter any information you want to hear but ignore anything that counters that. I know you truthers like to think your minds are exposed to unfiltered truth but the truth is that you just apply your own filters and dont see it.
except that's patently untrue because much of the information being shared is new information coming out all the time

so for example with health issues it often takes about 40 years to build up a body of evidence that proves conclusively that a substance is harmful

many so called 'conspiracy theorists' have said for years that monsantos roundup is harmful to living things and that monsanto has an agenda

recently a court case ruled that a gardener was indeed given non hodgkins lymphoma by the roundup he was exposed to

The world health organisation had to admit that roundup is 'probably carcinogenic' because tests on animal cells have shown it to be so but obviously you can't test it on humans so it becomes difficult to get that 'definately carcinogenic' label but that doesn't mean that the rest of us have to wait around for that verdict

That information gets shared around as new research comes in.

also the independent media gives a platform to many whistleblowers which is why it knows things before they are reported in the lamestream corporate media for example we knew about saville before he died and the corporate media finally reported on it. We knew about the CIA backed coup in iran in 1953 before the US government finally declassified files in recent years to prove it so

Lots of information is out there but not in the mainstream and the independent media is scouring places for that information and also listening to insiders who are sharing that information

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So I have no insight into the 'command and control' of freemasonry but you do?
yeah you seem to lack a wider context of what is going on that would help you make more sense of the role of freemasonry in the bigger picture

also once you are involved in something and invested in it you lose your impartiality. This can affect your judgement
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-09-2018 at 10:13 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:25 AM   #420
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

yeah you seem to lack a wider context of what is going on that would help you make more sense of the role of freemasonry in the bigger picture

also once you are involved in something and invested in it you lose your impartiality. This can affect your judgement
Well you hit the nail on the head there. Once you are involved you lose impartiality, which is something I have directed at you!

The big picture eh? too often people claim to focus on the big picture because its a convenient way of avoiding the difficulty of dealing with of flaws in the details. Its easy to say a group has done this of that when you refuse to look at the actual details that will often prove its not so black and white, or that the theory is bullshit.

Lets put this in another context. The catholic church has been involved in various vile crimes for centuries, great evils, but do you consider that every catholic who tries to lead and good and righteous life is bad and wrong because of something going on elsewhere in that organisation? do you hold them culpable? I wouldnt see them as being in the wrong because the burden of guilt lies with the people doing the crime, not with those who are part of the same organisation but have done no wrong. Now you claim freemasonry has all sorts of agendas but do you have any masonically sourced documents that back your claim that they have such agendas when its required that joining members take obligations to live good and honourable lives, to help others (including non-masons)?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.