Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 07-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #61
kennystetson

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosatellites View Post
Now now now, that's not fair, endlessvista
I think the generel idea here is that Davids work/his books are worthy of more tasteful graphics that would honour his seriousness. The point is not merely replacing one ugly and cheap-looking cover for another type of cheap-looking cover.

David is top class, his book covers should reflect that.
This right here explains it better than I did
kennystetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:16 PM   #62
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennystetson View Post
Have any of you guys ever been in the awkward situation when a friend or someone spots the cover of the book your currently reading which happens to be David Icke's: The Biggest secret - The book that will change the world.

This has now hapened to me a few times with different people where it is absolutely impossible to not want to take the piss out of the book cover that looks like some some bullshit thats designed to brainwash gullible people in to believing some random crap that written with the sol purpose of 'selling' and making money. I've got to say this is a classic example of don't judge a book by its cover.

How are you ment to get to the ignorant masses if the book cover alone is so fucking hilarious that theres no way anyone could conceive reading the first page. personally I can look past the book cover but this isn't exactly making it easy for the message to get to the people, it's like a shield protecting the book saying : dont read me I am full of shit.
If only people knew that this book really does hold a lot of interesting and very important information.

I don't know I just believe that if they would have left the cover blank I would have been able to grab peoples atention with it a lot easyer, without sounding preachy or nothing you know?

First of all the title, although very truthfull is waaaaay to direct: THE BIGGEST SECRET - THE BOOK THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD and writen in massive orange letters that look like they were straight out of Word 97. On the front cover theres gimmicky pics of some politicians that were 'Hot' topics when the book was released. On the back again there is the one liner "THE BLOCKBUSTER OF ALL BLOCKBUSTERS" and a picture of david with the cheesiest grin youver ever seen.lol
To me these are all the brainwashing tools used in the world today that david actually speaks out against, just doesnt make sence.
Though my best guess is that the cover has nothing to do with david, its probably all down to the editor,
I was just wondering had noticed this?
peace
The cover as can be seen, represents topics icke talks about. That's really all.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #63
branjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessvista View Post
Can't say as it would be easy enough for them to find out who I am and he is retired now.

He was an evil cocksucker take it from me and he wasn't alone the "Gentlemen's club" was full of them.

One of their son's I recall a snotty giggling aristocratic twerp was drunk at the wine bar one night, at the time I was working 5 nights a week in the place opening wine in order to get through college and maintain some independence from a couple of alcholic, violent parents. I was opening a bottle of champers for this 'idiot grandson' and I dropped the bottle on the ground and went down to pick it up. There as burst of upper class "GUFHAWS" from the assembled and I felt humilited, at that point this cretin peeks his head over the bar with me mopping the floor and exclaims loudly "you see that's why I am here, and you are down there...HA HA HA HA!!!"

That demented chuckler is now on the board of diectors of one of the banks being bailed out by the Irish taxpayers. His father got him the job in the bank. These are the people who live without any consequences and empathy in their lives and if people claim with good evidence that these types are into child sacrifice then I beleive it. Absolutely.
Wow, what a complete and utter wanker!.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #64
pastorlisa2slaynwo

Default You Can't Be Serious!

Frankly, I'm shocked at almost every thing I read here. Today is my first time posting to David's forum. I can assure you that I will not, nor would I ever, insult his book cover, or any thing else. The man is extremely intelligent, very imformative, and above all... He cares enough about each and every one of you to spend his life informing the masses about things very few of us have the courage to do.

I've been through hell trying to do a lot of the same things David does! i spend a huge chunk of my life via the anti-new world order/ anti-evil illuminati movement for all of my fellow Americans, and to anyone else in the world who will listen. The illuminati is not a fantasy or a game. This is real life and they want us all dead, or enslaved.

David has some very controversial idealogies, theologies, and many facts that are no less than compelling. Do I agree with every single thought he has? No! And thank God! There are too many robotic thinkers as it is. One of the greatest points he tries to drive home to people is to think outside the box. Explore possibilities. Think for yourself and don't sweat what others think of you, as long as you are being good toward others!

Ya know, I don't even like reptiles, snakes, etc., in any form! In fact, I detest them! So, am I suppose to just write David off all together? I think NOT!

Please! He's a good man who want's all of you to be safe, aware, alert, and able to spot trouble waiting to pounce on you.

You're on the man's web site for God Sake! At least respect that if nothing else! David deserves much better treatment than I have witnessed here today!

God Bless You David Icke... Where ever you are, what ever you're doing! Thank You brother for giving so much of your time and life to inform and warn the masses! I for one appreciate you! You are in my prayers! And thanks for allowing me to check out your web site and forum...

Stay Safe David!
Love In Christ...
Pastor, Lisa Juarez
USA

PSs... God Bless all of you!! I wish you all the best.. Stay safe! I won't be posting here after today, however... It's been very disappointing! So, I bid you all farewell... and I wish each and every one of you & your loved ones good health, happiness and prosperity in these wicked last days...

Last edited by pastorlisa2slaynwo; 10-02-2010 at 10:00 PM. Reason: mispelling
pastorlisa2slaynwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #65
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorlisa2slaynwo View Post
Frankly, I'm shocked at almost every thing I read here. Today is my first time posting to David's forum. I can assure you that I will not, nor would I ever, insult his book cover, or any thing else. The man is extremely intelligent, very imformative, and above all... He cares enough about each and every one of you to spend his life informing the masses about things very few of us have the courage to do.

I've been through hell trying to do a lot of the same things David does! i spend a huge chunk of my life via the anti-new world order/ anti-evil illuminati movement for all of my fellow Americans, and to anyone else in the world who will listen. The illuminati is not a fantasy or a game. This is real life and they want us all dead, or enslaved.

David has some very controversial idealogies, theologies, and many facts that are no less than compelling. Do I agree with every single thought he has? No! And thank God! There are too many robotic thinkers as it is. One of the greatest points he tries to drive home to people is to think outside the box. Explore possibilities. Think for yourself and don't sweat what others think of you, as long as you are being good toward others!

Ya know, I don't even like reptiles, snakes, etc., in any form! In fact, I detest them! So, am I suppose to just write David off all together? I think NOT!

Please! He's a good man who want's all of you to be safe, aware, alert, and able to spot trouble waiting to pounce on you.

You're on the man's web site for God Sake! At least respect that if nothing else! David deserves much better treatment than I have witnessed here today!

God Bless You David Icke... Where ever you are, what ever you're doing! Thank You brother for giving so much of your time and life to inform and warn the masses! I for one appreciate you! You are in my prayers! And thanks for allowing me to check out your web site and forum...

Stay Safe David!
Love In Christ...
Pastor, Lisa Juarez
USA

PSs... God Bless all of you!! I wish you all the best.. Stay safe! I won't be posting here after today, however... It's been very disappointing! So, I bid you all farewell... and I wish each and every one of you & your loved ones good health, happiness and prosperity in these wicked last days...

+1
Hats off to you Pastor Juarez, that was very well stated.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:51 AM   #66
passing
Inactive

Don't judge a book by its cover!
passing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #67
wink

i thought the cover was a parody?
wink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #68
spiritual melody

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
i'm so disappointed, the book i got had no way to peel off the sticker part was printed on!!

darn it, i wanted to see dave's golden jubeliees! haha

i want my money back now lol

My sticker was a proper sticker I peeled it off and it was all there

Loved reading it on the plane and train round London it got a few raised eyebrows lol
Love & Peace
spiritual melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:46 AM   #69
thegoodnessisgood

I think everyone is missing the point. The image is the Earth as the face of a lion, and who is looking at the Earth = the supposed ET's that he claims are controlling us from there. I'm not saying I agree with his point of view I haven't read the book, but clearly what he is saying is that humanity, the earth, is waking up, and that we are a lion and he's saying to the "moon" et's, "we're watching YOU". It is a view of the earth from the moon, with a symbolic overtone, and a message to the watchers.

Last edited by thegoodnessisgood; 09-03-2010 at 06:48 AM.
thegoodnessisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:54 AM   #70
passing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodnessisgood View Post
I think everyone is missing the point.
It's an old thread, from before the Lion. I agree the covers have been improving!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #71

I don't have a problem with it

Old 12-01-2011, 10:37 PM   #72
passing
Inactive

^
Ohmigod they all look so much older now! Aaargh I'm getting old!

But yeah, what a book!

Last edited by passing; 12-01-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old 15-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #73

Sometimes when a book is reissued the publisher changes the cover ~ This may happen to this dated cover eventually
Old 18-01-2011, 01:10 AM   #74
the lorax

Wierd, when I used to leave my And the Truth Shall Set You Free book laying out in my room, I used to get lots of people asking about it. I even turned several people onto his work and other NWO related stuff.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #75
evz1975

wake up
evz1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #76
skittlez

i am me, i am free was an eyecatcher wasn't it. i had to read that one in secret. imagine being caught with that in the park

i liked the cover of "human race get off your knees" though.

P.S don't judge a penis by it's sticker. i was one of the unlucky ones, my sticker peeled off.

Last edited by skittlez; 23-11-2013 at 11:48 AM.
skittlez is offline   Reply With Quote