Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 28-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #261
dankai

It's been overcast here for three days....does that count?
Old 28-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #262
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
Yes.

The reluctance of people to engage brain is a key factor.

There are also other more sinister motives for posting this shit.
It's almost a psy-op, though I wouldn't even put it like that; it only shifts the responsibility away from the individual's lack of discernment.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 02:56 PM   #263
jizzyjeff

Pitch black here... can't see to type...

Oh, hang on. Never mind. Had my eyes shut.
jizzyjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 02:56 PM   #264
decim

Comb IT YU55 will bee along soon...maximum doom fail approaching...

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 03:23 PM   #265
rreeve

Default Maybe theres another explaination!

And just to slap all the fear-spreading goons in the mush and to add a little insult to injury, the weather here in the UK (south) is like summertime and as bright as possible.

OR,

Maybe that's just a holographic illusion to keep Elenin secret from us?

Maybe all the chemtrails are just reflecting back all the heat and light that they've artificially created somewhere on the surface and pointed it at the sky?

Maybe the SUN is really being eclipsed right now but they've put a load of mirrors around elenin to direct all the light to us?

Maybe they've invented the Harry Potter cloak and wrapped it over the surface of Elenin?

Maybe they've hypnotized all of us and its really like a nuclear storm outside and not really sunny after all?

Maybe, and this is a good one, just maybe we all slept through it? They could have made us all go to sleep for a whole year so that when we woke up, we all thought it was just the next day. The elite would have had a whole year to change all the data around the world that told us we'd missed a year and take care of things like cutting our nails and hair etc. This is a scary one because maybe this happens all the time! We can't prove it either way.

Maybe, the whole fear-mongering and the massive build up to Elenin didn't actually happen in real life... Maybe they planted that memory in our heads to discredit anyone warning us about something else entirely?

Following on from my last maybe, maybe today is our first real day on this planet and all of our memories of yesterday and our past are all fake implanted memories. This would mean we've all woken up this morning and started our life. It could mean our individual memories are just there to test how we act today and we're all living out a planet wide experiment of some sort.

WOW, so many juicy conspiracies to choose from... which one has the most probable truth? Oh me, oh my this is hard one... I think I need my straight-jacket and a padded room first.

rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #266
macchoi
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
Maybe, and this is a good one, just maybe we all slept through it? They could have made us all go to sleep for a whole year so that when we woke up, we all thought it was just the next day. The elite would have had a whole year to change all the data around the world that told us we'd missed a year and take care of things like cutting our nails and hair etc. This is a scary one because maybe this happens all the time! We can't prove it either way.

Maybe, the whole fear-mongering and the massive build up to Elenin didn't actually happen in real life... Maybe they planted that memory in our heads to discredit anyone warning us about something else entirely?

Following on from my last maybe, maybe today is our first real day on this planet and all of our memories of yesterday and our past are all fake implanted memories. This would mean we've all woken up this morning and started our life. It could mean our individual memories are just there to test how we act today and we're all living out a planet wide experiment of some sort.

You just described the plot of the movie, Dark City!
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #267
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzyjeff View Post
Pitch black here... can't see to type...

Oh, hang on. Never mind. Had my eyes shut.
This literally happens to me, ALL of the time!

phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #268
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post

Yes we can, it's easy! If exactly a year had passed, although the stars in the sky would be in the same place, the planets would've moved markedly from where they were last week. They haven't.
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...

Last edited by magenta_moonshadow; 28-09-2011 at 05:10 PM.
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #269
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Dear Miss Mooncabbage... .I find it curious that when i post that Japan & it's

120 MILLION people are doomed...that Japan will be a "Ghost Country" in 5 years, my post is ignored completly.....Why is that?.....

As if the toastification of the country that {up until 8 months ago** had the 2nd biggest economy in the world....was not worthy of comment...

I think the anti-doomers ,to be blunt,are COWARDS .They cannot deal with the thought that the party's over,the candles are flickery out...
darkness will be everywhere.....

suggest you google {Michael Ruppert/collapse/youtube** and watch the video Collapse....
Who the frig mentioned Japan, except you? The thread is about Elenin!
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
Old 28-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #270
magenta_moonshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankai View Post
It's been overcast here for three days....does that count?
No!
Old 28-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #271
coco

Default Did we die yet Magenta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post
Amen to that brother.

Can't believe how some (actually most) seem to regard the need for decent evidence as an insult. The general trend is the more batshit the theory, the more popular it's going to be.

How long do we have to wait til the next apocalypse I wonder?
According to very reliable sources, October 21st.

I even joined the post apocalyptic looting community on FB to celebrate the aftermath.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #272
magenta_moonshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
According to very reliable sources, October 21st.

I even joined the post apocalyptic looting community on FB to celebrate the aftermath.
It's not youtube, is it? LOL!

Btw, is that the 'Post Rapture Looting II: Apocalyptic Boogaloo' community?

Last edited by magenta_moonshadow; 28-09-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old 28-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #273
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta_moonshadow View Post
I don't care what it takes, I want IN!!!
Old 28-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #274
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta_moonshadow View Post
It's not youtube, is it? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
I don't care what it takes, I want IN!!!
Let's see, let's see.....

Due to a slight miscalculation on Harold Camping's part, the Rapture didn't happen May 21st so there is The Post-Rapture Looting Party (Second Chance) Group I have RSVP'd to.

I also belong to the Post Rapture Looting Community and have RSVP'd for that event - I'll be such a busy otter next month!

And just in case the Rapture doesn't happen when Mr. Camping says it will (he can't possibly get it wrong again) The Mayan End of the World Party December 21, 2012 group will pick up the slack.

It was a bummer on May 22nd when we had to give back all the stuff we took the day before, but everyone was really cool about it.

Hmm, seems there's going to be a zombie apocalypse, may have to see about that one.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 28-09-2011 at 06:26 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #275
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Let's see, let's see.....

Due to a slight miscalculation on Harold Camping's part, the Rapture didn't happen May 21st so there is The Post-Rapture Looting Party (Second Chance) Group I have RSVP'd to.

I also belong to the Post Rapture Looting Community and have RSVP'd for that event - I'll be such a busy otter next month!

And just in case the Rapture doesn't happen when Mr. Camping says it will (he can't possibly get it wrong again) The Mayan End of the World Party December 21, 2012 group will pick up the slack.

It was a bummer on May 22nd when we had to give back all the stuff we took the day before, but everyone was really cool about it.

Hmm, seems there's going to be a zombie apocalypse, may have to see about that one.
Wow, awesome!! Thanks Coco, you always have my backside on things!!!
Old 28-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #276
arcyclus

Keep voting in the same shit bags year after year and you will get more than just 3 days of darkness. That's a prediction you can take to the bank.
Old 28-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #277
notthisshitagain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post
How long do we have to wait til the next apocalypse I wonder?
It depends on when Cathar gets an email from Jesus Christ or Cliff High...
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 09:47 PM   #278
greatdayforfreedom

Are we still here? we've had a reprieve?. Hallelujah, praise the lord!
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 09:57 PM   #279
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthisshitagain View Post
/smirk mode
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 11:17 PM   #280
magenta_moonshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthisshitagain View Post
Naughty Notty!