Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 19-09-2018, 05:30 PM   #5941
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
I read that the original studies on fish oil were done on people that ate the actual fish and showed positive benefits. The fish oil for sale is a highly processed substance and is what subsequent studies used that showed no benefit. I imagine if you did similar studies on Flintstone and other vitamins you would find similar results with supplements across the board. All the more reason to be eating a healthy well balanced diet.
Seafood is full of methylmercury, PCBs, dioxins, organophosphates and some are even radioactive https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12597492 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12227935 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13129776
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 03:41 PM   #5942
surfsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
Seafood is full of methylmercury, PCBs, dioxins, organophosphates and some are even radioactive https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12597492 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12227935 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13129776

There are great differences in the amount of mercury in sea food. Salmon and shrimp are relatively low in mercury compared to tuna and oysters. Also seafood caught further out at sea has many times less mercury than that caught near shore.

Don't buy farmed sea food under any circumstances. Make sure it says wild caught on the label and comes from a reputable supplier. Consider buying frozen over fresh because fresh must be caught near shore in order for the boats to make it back to shore before their catch has time to go bad. The same is true of many canned seafoods though the metal cans kind of cancel this out.
Old 21-09-2018, 08:39 AM   #5943
elshaper

So, vegans, how many mushrooms do you eat each day?
Do you ever get bored of eating a mountain of mushrooms everyday? I love mushrooms but I couldn't eat a mountain everyday.
If you don't eat right amount of mushrooms daily, wouldn't you say that vegan diet is unhealthy?

Humans need vitamin B12 and how would anyone obtained it before the rise of vitamin industry? They didn't have vitamin pills back in the day so how should human supposed to have existed without getting ill?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 21-09-2018 at 09:00 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 11:40 AM   #5944
unlockthepower

vegan_on_the_land showing yet again that your shrinking brain is deficient in nutrients and not functioning well.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 11:52 AM   #5945
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
All I can do it put the evidence before you. How you want to interpret it is totally up to you.
Vegans don't really care about evidence, facts and reason, most of them are so brainwashed by the vegan religious cult that they are totally blinded to reality. All they care about is the vegan religion and recruiting more members (misery loves company) and what makes it worse is as they continue to decline physically, especially their brains, and burn through the stores they have saved up in their bodies the more their ability to think deteriorates so they are caught up in a viscous cycle when they get deeper and deeper into the cult as they become less and less able to think properly.

It seems to get to a point where things get so bad for them that a deep instinctual survival mechanism kicks in and kind of takes over and then they can finally begin to break free and slowly nurse themselves back to health but it seems to vary from person to person. This innate natural survival instinct in some members of the vegan cult kicks in sooner in the early stages of the self-abuse and with others it kicks in much later when they are really close to the edge, and further still with some they probably keep going and ignore it until the end and either just die or kill themselves due to depression and the severe mental problems before their body gives out on its own.
Old 21-09-2018, 02:22 PM   #5946
noncooperation

[QUOTE=vegan_on_the_land;1063040731]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
A video.[/QUOTE

I don't have time to watch a video that's over an hour long and that I know is wrong. I don't need to watch it to know it's wrong - I wouldn't need to watch a video about the flat earth theory to know it's wrong. If you mention a few points and what proof they provide to support them I'd be happy to comment. I did click on it here and there and saw someone saying that it has been proven that cholesterol in food does not cause heart disease. This was at about 13 minutes. She didn't say what the proof is as the next bit of the video mentioned sugar puffs, or some such cereal. Dietary cholesterol and also dietary saturated fat do cause heart disease - and other diseases. The IllMeatinati* want people to eat meat, dairy and eggs - they make millions in profit from it - and employ tame scientists to say that meat and those other things are good. The woman I saw who said it has been proven that dietary cholesterol does not cause heart disease even referred to food companies paying for studies. Yes, the IllMeatinati pay for studies to say that meat is good.
*The word 'IllMeatinati' is the word I use to refer to the powerful and corrupt meat, dairy, egg, fishing (and, often, harmaceutical) companies that profit from the abuse and slaughter of sentient beings. They are allied to other abusers such as 'sport' fishing and hunting. The word is modelled on the supposed Illuminati. The 'Ill' part refers to the ill health their products cause. And the 'Meat' part is self-explanatory. The 'inati' bit is a Latin suffix which means: 'those who oppose veganism so that they can continue to make lots of money by tricking people into thinking they need the things they sell.'
Watch the video you stubborn idiot - the whole hippy, free love, veggie diet thing is a proven psyop - let it go and live longer.Your body is basically made of more than 50% cholesterol!

I have know this stuff for years because i studied about the body, food & nutrition etc. for over 30 years and tried many eating & living regimes.

It was proven 30 years ago that the whole heart disease high cholesterol thing was wrong; it was a scam to make money and gain power (harm us).

Anyway do what you want, i have argued with you many times and you for sure get the 1st prize for one of the most stubborn people to have ever lived. Good luck.

Ex Vegan (6+ Months): Vegans Attack Me For Finally Being Healthy

Another video: https://youtu.be/t3ttUu6EuwY

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 21-09-2018 at 03:12 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 04:01 PM   #5947
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
So, vegans, how many mushrooms do you eat each day?
Do you ever get bored of eating a mountain of mushrooms everyday? I love mushrooms but I couldn't eat a mountain everyday.
If you don't eat right amount of mushrooms daily, wouldn't you say that vegan diet is unhealthy?

Humans need vitamin B12 and how would anyone obtained it before the rise of vitamin industry? They didn't have vitamin pills back in the day so how should human supposed to have existed without getting ill?
The vegan diet (as long as it doesn't consist of too many highly processed foods and sugary things and fatty things) is the healthiest in the known universe. With or without mushrooms.

B12 is made by bacteria. They live in soil and water. Our ancestors will have been able to get their B12 from the soil on the plants they pulled out of the ground and from water in lakes. Pollution is not a friend of those bacteria. Yes, we take supplements for our B12 but so do many meat eaters because the victims they eat are given cobalt for their gut bacteria to make B12 or are given B12 directly. Along with vitamin D, other Bs, iodine, sometimes calcium, etc. The farming supplement industry is huge. Look it up. The victims on farms are given more supplements than most humans take.

Anyone with osteo or rheumatoid arthritis? Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlK4eZQDxjg
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 04:04 PM   #5948
vegan_on_the_land

[QUOTE=noncooperation;1063041707]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
Watch the video you stubborn idiot - the whole hippy, free love, veggie diet thing is a proven psyop - let it go and live longer.Your body is basically made of more than 50% cholesterol!

I have know this stuff for years because i studied about the body, food & nutrition etc. for over 30 years and tried many eating & living regimes.

It was proven 30 years ago that the whole heart disease high cholesterol thing was wrong; it was a scam to make money and gain power (harm us).

Anyway do what you want, i have argued with you many times and you for sure get the 1st prize for one of the most stubborn people to have ever lived. Good luck.

Another video: https://youtu.be/t3ttUu6EuwY
It ('whole heart disease high cholesterol thing') was not proven. Link to the 'proof' to show us.

Once again, I'm not going to waste 49 minutes of my time watching a typical 'failed vegan' making excuses. What exactly is the diet supposed to have done to him?
Old 22-09-2018, 05:02 PM   #5949
vegan_on_the_land

[QUOTE=noncooperation;1063041707]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post

Another video:
He was on a macrobiotic diet (which can include animal products) in 1979 or 1980. He started to travel around in buses. The 'whole' hippie thing' Depressed and bad back. Joint problems after taking up transcendental meditation - Quite fortuitous that I posted a video about how a vegan diet can cure joint problems. He was vegetarian, not vegan, during that period. He also said the other people - ten years older than him - seemed 'reasonably healthy'. What the hell is this bloke talking about. In 1997 he started eating chicken and training in a gym. He 'got pretty big'. He then said the 'started to get all these joint problems. Sacro-iliac pain and a 'trashed wrist.' He said he was a drummer and still is. Does he not think his training could have had something to do with it? Drumming - sounds like repetitive strain injury to me. No mention of a vegan diet yet. 2 mins 38 seconds. He started to get really fat. This was after he had started weight training and eating chicken. No doubt, he was eating a high calorie diet. Obviously too many calories. In 2009 he was 'really fat'. He then said he would keep a record of his At about 4 minutes he mentions having been doing mountain biking and yoga exercises. He returned from Thailand with a sore ankle (he said it exploded - whatever that means) and fatty liver disease. And brain fog. Still no mention of a vegan diet and presumably he was still eating chickens. At about 5 minutes he says he decided to become a raw vegan. This diet seemed to consist of juiced spinach and bananas. He lost about 75lb of weight. He says all his muscle had gone. Doesn't say how long he was on this juice diet. Then he jumped to another diet. The woman whose advice he was following - one of these strange 'keto' people advocates diets containing cholesterol and other animal fats. Then some other diet. And 'cold thermogenesis'. He said this (whichever of those it was) made him 'ripped' - no excess body fat but all his muscle had gone. Why didn't those harmful meat diets build him up again after his juice diet was blamed for his loss of muscle? Then he said his left quad (front thigh muscle0 was as thin as a piece of string) then he added that inflammation had 'wasted' his quad. He seems to be very confused about what caused various things. Oh, so much inflammation is still there. What, after all the meat he has started eating?
7 mins 10 seconds. Then he says he started a 1-week fish fast before starting to eat meat after the juice diet. All his brain fog disappeared and so did the inflammation. Why don't other people who don't eat fish get brain fog and inflammation? We don't know how long he gave up eating chicken before he started eating meat again. He had joint pains and brain fog before the juice diet. How long did the juice diet last? He seemed to have been a chicken-eating 'vegetarian for quite some time which is when he had lots of pain and brain fog. At 8 mins and 30 seconds he said he started to do weight training again in 2012 and managed to put some muscle back on. If he wasn't training and he was just drinking juice it's no wonder that he lost muscle mass. I've watched nearly 9 minutes and nothing he says indicates that a vegan diet caused his problems. He was on a vegan juice diet for some time - I don't thing he said how long.

Tell me where (minutes and seconds) he proves that a vegan diet caused any problems. Don't forget, they started when he was a hippy (possibly on drugs) and identifying as some sort of vegetarian (who ate chicken). A bit like a virgin who has sexual intercourse. A vegetarian (even without chicken) diet is not healthy. It can cause inflammation and various diseases.

What a waste of time that was.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #5950
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Question:

Why eat meat, dairy, eggs?

I'd really appreciate some feedback.
I tried a vegetarian diet but I was always tired and hungry.

So I cut down on eating meat to 2 days a week only,
the rest of the week just vegetables, eggs, some seafood
Old 22-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #5951
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
I tried a vegetarian diet but I was always tired and hungry.

So I cut down on eating meat to 2 days a week only,
the rest of the week just vegetables, eggs, some seafood
You are a part-time vegetarian dave.
Sounds like a good balanced diet.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 23-09-2018, 07:24 AM   #5952
davebeard

yes, after trying full-time, its the only way it works for me
Old 23-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #5953
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
Vegans don't really care about evidence, facts and reason, most of them are so brainwashed by the vegan religious cult that they are totally blinded to reality. All they care about is the vegan religion and recruiting more members (misery loves company) and what makes it worse is as they continue to decline physically, especially their brains, and burn through the stores they have saved up in their bodies the more their ability to think deteriorates so they are caught up in a viscous cycle when they get deeper and deeper into the cult as they become less and less able to think properly.

It seems to get to a point where things get so bad for them that a deep instinctual survival mechanism kicks in and kind of takes over and then they can finally begin to break free and slowly nurse themselves back to health but it seems to vary from person to person. This innate natural survival instinct in some members of the vegan cult kicks in sooner in the early stages of the self-abuse and with others it kicks in much later when they are really close to the edge, and further still with some they probably keep going and ignore it until the end and either just die or kill themselves due to depression and the severe mental problems before their body gives out on its own.
Having watched a few videos of failed vegans and heard about others I have come to the conclusion that they fall into one or more of 10 types. Could be more:

1. Agents of the IllMeatinati who are paid to attack veganism. They are liars and were never vegan.
2. Liars who were never vegan but say they were and that it made them ill. So they can sell a book or get subscribers to Youtub.
3. People who don't know how to look after themselves and are in danger whenever they cross the road.
4. People with pre-existing health problems (many of whom have tried lots of different diets) who think that simply cutting out all animal products will cure them in 4 days but are disappointed and angry when it doesn't.
5. People who said they were vegan but also ate meat or other animal products - such as Liar Keith who admitted that, when a 'vegan', she binged on eggs and dairy at every opportunity. Probably should be included in number 2.
6. People who don't know what 'vegan' means or even what 'vegetarian' means - like the bloke in that video a few posts earlier who was a vegetarian who ate chicken. And seems to blame the brain fog and joint pains he had at the time he was eating that 'vegetarian' diet on his non-existent vegan diet .
7.People who really were vegan but whose idea of a vegan diet was ginger biscuits and bottles of pop. Or something like that. Not too different to a diet consisting of spinach and banana smoothies.
8. People who were vegan but who ate too much fat and/or highly processed and sugary foods.
9. People who were - or perhaps were not - vegan but who also consumed vast quantities of alcohol and other drugs (legal and/or illegal). That's just a guess as I haven't heard of any. Yet.
10. People who were vegan but who believed the life-long brain washing started by mummy and daddy and added to on a daily basis by advertising, that humans need to consume animal products after being weaned. They could develop psychosomatic illnesses because of the power of their brain washing or they could blame any ache or indigestion on the potato and cabbage they just ate. They might not develop any psychowotsits but could still have niggling doubts and then read some nonsense about keto or pally-o and think that they should adopt it because it is closer to what all their friends eat.

Here's Liar Keith with her ignorant views:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFBPlkx4TnQ
Old 23-09-2018, 11:26 AM   #5954
davebeard

well I know that as soon as I eat meat, after not eating meat, my energy levels restore, and that empty stomach, malnourished, tired feeling dissappears.

I never pay attention to what anyone else is doing.
nothing else gives us the essential protein that meat does.

..still dont like cruelty to animals, its a bind for sure.
Old 23-09-2018, 02:02 PM   #5955
vegan_on_the_land

We get all the essential amino acids (and many more) from plants:
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/15-...-food-myths/8/

'The “incomplete protein” myth was inadvertently promoted and popularized in the 1971 book, Diet for a Small Planet, by Frances Moore Lappé. In it, the author stated that plant foods are deficient in some of the essential amino acids, so in order to be a healthy vegetarian, you needed to eat a combination of certain plant foods at the same time in order to get all of the essential amino acids in the right amounts. It was called the theory of “protein complementing.”

'Lappé certainly meant no harm, and her mistake was somewhat understandable. She was not a nutritionist, physiologist, or medical doctor; she was a sociologist trying to end world hunger. She realized that converting vegetable protein ....'
-----

'Today, if you calculate the amount of each essential amino acid provided by unprocessed plant foods and compare these values with those determined by Rose, you will find that any single whole natural plant food, or any combination of them, if eaten as one’s sole source of calories for a day, would provide all of the essential amino acids and not just the minimum requirements but far more than the recommended requirements.'
https://www.forksoverknives.com/the-...in/#gs._FDEOoA
Old 23-09-2018, 02:08 PM   #5956
davebeard

so whats a good meat substitute I can eat then?

I dont think anything has more protein in it than meat, but open to being proved wrong...
Old 23-09-2018, 02:15 PM   #5957
elshaper

It's not a case of protein. Meat contains intrinsic matter which is responsible for making B12. This can only be found in meat. Also in mushroom but as I said before you have to eat mountain of it dailly.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 23-09-2018 at 02:15 PM.