Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 16-09-2018, 05:06 PM   #1
jonnyc55

Default A Good Article on How Thought Broadcasting is Possible (makes sense)

Ok so I been struggling with thought broadcasting (schizophrenia symptom or psychosis symptom), I no longer have freedom in my mind, I literally have the thought police in my head 24/7 and let me tell you, no one would like that! It is simply horrible and life feels invasive to the core.

I miss my days before my drug induced psychosis, anyway have a look here, this guy rationally looks at this subject well:
http://www.brucevanhorn.com/no-private-thoughts/

Short extraction of the first three lines from that link:

Quote:
You have no private thoughts. You think you do, but you don’t!

You think your mind is like Las Vegas. You think “what happens in my mind stays in my mind.” Well, it doesn’t.

All of your thoughts manifest in physical, outward behaviors.

It is possible that 'healthy'/'normal' people know this on a strong level but their attitude serves as a way to carry their thoughts desires through without fear or stopping. It is their attitude that defies others feelings and thoughts and thus they resume their thoughts, allowing their attitude to be their shield. Their attitude would be uncaring of consequences, allowing their physical body to do the big talk and pretty much tell others to back off, this reality channel involves you too. This is what I feel is what makes freedom of thought possible? I don't know yet. I want to get back to mental privacy and freedom so badly!

Last edited by jonnyc55; 16-09-2018 at 05:12 PM.
jonnyc55 is offline   Reply With Quote