Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 24-07-2009, 03:56 PM   #81
soothseeker

I feel like we're getting somewhere now as there's been some very interesting points and ideas raised.

I love the idea of making a deceleration of refusal.

Making a dedicated website would be a good idea as well:

There are several free blog sites that enable you to make a blog. The great thing about this would be you could use it as an online record of peoples intent to refuse the vaccine as well as reporting all the latest news and information to inform the people (and it's free of course). Another good thing about using a blog is you can easily set it up so more than one person can administer it (many hands makes less work)

You could start a blog entry stating your own intent to refuse the vaccine. Another person then writes his statement and posts it on the blog entry as a reply asking for two people to witness their statement who then make their own statement and say they have read the previous two statements and are acting as a witness to them, and so on and so forth.

Don't know if that would be satisfactory in terms of it being a legal document, but it it could be used in conjunction with a physical statement with the witness signatures.

Another idea (whether its useful or not I'll leave you to decide).

We could all phone the doctor and report to them that we have come down with very bad flu. Describe to them the symptoms you have making sure they match that of swine flu. The doctor will prescribe Tamiflu in some cases, especially if you have a respiratory problem or some other underlying problems or illness. This will then be recorded on your medical records..So if and when mandatory vaccination comes into play, we can all say we've already contracted the virus and have naturally built an immunity against it, so what's the point of being vaccinated against a virus we have already beaten.

Surely if there aren't enough vaccinations for everyone, it would make more sense for them to use your vaccine on someone else I know this doesn't help out that poor someone else, but just imagine if in the next month 100% of the population done it. They would have all these vaccines which cost a fortune and nothing to do with them.

If they try to force a vaccine on me, I'm going to tell them I'm scared of needles and have an uncontrollable impulsive reaction of lashing out when confronted with them. Come at me at your own risk
soothseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #82
yjoyin

Facebook seems the way to go.....waxing strong at the moment

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102894871603

Relevant Project Camelot radio debate :-

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-072109.mp3

Last edited by yjoyin; 24-07-2009 at 04:37 PM.
yjoyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #83
kisatu

Very good thread.

And discussions like this are very interesting. I personally think whatever the decision is people on here decide to take, we must take a united front. Standing alone is tough, standing with 10 behind you is much easier.
kisatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #84
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjoyin View Post
Facebook seems the way to go.....waxing strong at the moment

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102894871603

Relevant Project Camelot radio debate :-

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-072109.mp3
yah, forgot about those, facebook, myspace, maybe the better options than creating a site, thanks for the nudge, i'd go with myspace for the simple reason it is an open network, whereas facebook, only those you invite will be able to access?
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #85
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
Whats the bit thats not true. The vast majority of folk will roll up the sleeves, because they are not awake yet. The awakened that will not physically fight, will opt for the vaccine, if they believe in non violence. The few left that dont want the vaccine, and are prepared to fight, will make a noble stand, and die for their right to say fuck off with that needle, if its made mandatory.

I will be with IT shrubber, merlincove in the last group, if thats what it takes.
What group will you be in, if non compliance does not work.

griswald
Neither. Consciousness always finds a way. There are other answers then fight or flight but if this situation arises, I'd opt for flight. There would be no point in using violence. I would end up being vaccinated anyway and be a part of creating a negative image of us and add to conflict instead of peace.
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #86
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
Neither. Consciousness always finds a way. There are other answers then fight or flight but if this situation arises, I'd opt for flight. There would be no point in using violence. I would end up being vaccinated anyway and be a part of creating a negative image of us and add to conflict instead of peace.
I dont think we will have the luxury of a positive image in the eyes of all those that have had the vaccine. The non vaccinated will be painted as a pariah by the government, and your neighbours will be encouraged to turn you in.Unless you,ve put a lot of thought into this, way back, I doubt if you are prepared to survive on the run. Indeed if you are not going to fight when and if they find you, why run in the first place. You are saying that you will use no violence, and will end up vaccinated any way. that puts you in the second group of my previous post.

I agree that consciousness may find a way. Orgonite, gifting, water gifting, are all pluses in my book. But will it work on the unconcious out there.
I,ll save a place in the front line for you, little elf puppy.

griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #87
fairyelfdog

I found someone who says he is willing to make the website. Using myspace and facebook are excellent ideas. That doesn't exclude having a specific website for this though, rather it makes it more organised to have a place from which this emanates. Then we can put our declarations in many different settings. Should we have a framework or should we just let people make their declarations freestyle? I like soothseekers idea about witnesses but other then that i don't see why we should try to imitate a legal system that doesn't work. I'm thinking the site should mention our human rights somewhere though, so I need to find that text. Then the declarers can refer to them or not refer to them as they wish. Your thoughts?
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 25-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #88
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
I found someone who says he is willing to make the website. Using myspace and facebook are excellent ideas. That doesn't exclude having a specific website for this though, rather it makes it more organised to have a place from which this emanates. Then we can put our declarations in many different settings. Should we have a framework or should we just let people make their declarations freestyle? I like soothseekers idea about witnesses but other then that i don't see why we should try to imitate a legal system that doesn't work. I'm thinking the site should mention our human rights somewhere though, so I need to find that text. Then the declarers can refer to them or not refer to them as they wish. Your thoughts?

That was quick. I just got an email asking me to sign exactly what you are proposing here. How did that happen, on my own personal e mail address.

griswald
Old 25-07-2009, 01:34 AM   #89
griswald

Jees, that was quick, just came across this, maybe a different on to what you are proposing.

Griswald

Quote:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/a-u...y-vaccinations

Vaccine Resistance Movement
petition overview | letter
A UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF RESISTANCE TO MANDATORY VACCINATIONS
Target:
World Health Organization
Sponsored by:
VACCINE RESISTANCE MOVEMENT

A UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF RESISTANCE TO MANDATORY VACCINATIONS

We the undersigned, as Freemen & Freewomen, do not recognize the authority of The World Health Organization (WHO) to mandate general forced vaccinations. Our bodies are sovereign territory and subject to

Last edited by griswald; 25-07-2009 at 01:43 AM. Reason: first line
Old 25-07-2009, 04:16 AM   #90
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

excellent work
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 07:39 AM   #91
fairyelfdog

Great! Of course, I didn't do that. I still think I will go through on the page I had planned. It will give people a forum to say no the vaccine regardless if it is forced or not. Some people may think that I won't sign this because it won't be forced in my country. Also, posting videos will give more space to elaborate and it will have more impact on the viewer. I will look up the facebook group too. Thanks griswald!
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 27-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #92
motokeiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritist View Post
Never use a debit card.

Always use cash.

Never use a loyalty card.

Put false info out about yourself on the net.

Use lots of aliases where legal.

Get a t-shirt printed with a non-compliance message.

Don't eat crap food.

Grow some of your own if possible.

Challenge parking fines, council tax etc. under the freeman idea.

Tell everyone about the control of our world by the few.

Do not vote. Do not vote. Do not VOTE.

Don't watch violent movies.

Discuss religious fraud.

DIspaly your emotions.

Demonstrate and protest on a singular basis.

WIthdraw all your dosh from the banks and watch the poisoned system disappear.

Don't let them put fear into you.

Etc. etc.
Nice advice, I might add get a gun if all else fails.
motokeiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 07:03 AM   #93
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy101 View Post
I've worked on that one for a very long time and I have come up with a solution. It's easy, it gets everyone attracting exactly what they want, it stops us from judging others, it transforms negative beliefs into positive one's that serve you better. It provides all the money the planet needs to fund new technology that benefits humanity and not distroys it, it improves communication and it's something that government can't control. The solution is water, very simple but for some odd reason nobody can understand how it works. It's scientific, more then enough science to back up why it works, it uses psychology to reprogram your brain - sort of like de-programming bullshit. It's almost as if we don't want peace, we don't want to solve problems.
So no-one understands how it works yet it's 'scientific'.

How about a 'romantic' story? When I was in my teens I was 'in love' with a girl for several years and I was absolutely certain that we would be married one day - but she went and married someone else! Then it's my guess that similar has happened to lots of people. So clearly then, wishing or praying with intent for an outcome is not enough. If it does have some effect, there are other forces at work, namely, the intent of other people!

So now think about the military-industrial complex who think about killing people for profit and day after day they not only plan but also practice war and those very 'clever' chaps at the top not being what we would call human. We can wish all we want but the slaughter continues while all we do is wish the world was different.

I once was religious and I believed it with all my heart but it turns out that religion does not tell the truth and it is a scam! Then consider how many millions of people pray in faith for a good outcome, yet very bad things continue to happen to those who pray so they and their children get murdered. Do we think that the prayers of millions of people (including some Christians) could have stopped the wars on Afghanistan and Iraq and elsewhere? Well, as we can see, it didn't.

Without a doubt, the above proves that simply having intent or beliefs is usually not enough.

So now we have the hype about water being able to hold information where "nobody can understand how it works" - yet it is "scientific" - and somehow the information and intent believed to be imprinted in the water, can be passed onto other people.

Well, I am not saying it's impossible but how do we know that it's not a load of misinfo BS, intended (pun?) to lead us away from doing something more real?

And if it's just psychology (as in a belief that water can pass on good intent) not everyone is going to buy it are they, least of all the PTB.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 30-07-2009 at 07:50 AM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 07:10 AM   #94
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by motokeiru View Post
Nice advice, I might add get a gun if all else fails.
They have more and bigger guns and you wouldn't stand a chance.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Old 01-08-2009, 09:06 AM   #95
tjohn

It's gone quiet. Was it something I said?

Old 04-08-2009, 06:38 PM   #96
edit

Quote:
There is far more strength in numbers ....
numbers are real and so they are minds - a real maya
as they all come from this simple equation -- cos(i)=1.54308064
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:45 PM   #97
edit

that equation is this

Affirmation of Faith:

God Siva is Immanent Love and Transcendent Reality.

Anbe Sivamayam, Satyame Parasivam
(Affirmation in Tamil).

its real meaning says mama(meme)sivamaya is true parasiva
means the face of sphinx - it is the middle point of the heart
Old 05-08-2009, 05:05 AM   #98
windeyaho

Location: The transmitter is near a river,next to an open field where there are animals,trees and a breeze.

Be aware that signing petitions, joining resistance groups and the like simply make you targets. Declaring your intentions, while making you feel better and getting a few "rah,rahs" from people, will eventually take you down.

Be quiet, be deliberate, be cautious, be selective and gather your people carefully. Have a plan that allows for regrouping and pursuing your goals in many different ways. Position yourselves in such a manner that you can see what is coming and defend yourselves or scatter and regroup.

Be aware that the protestor standing next to you at the next townhall meeting may be a plant to watch what you, and your group, do and to sucker you into talking to them.

When things start to get out of hand at a meeting, calm things down, don't add to the chaos. TPTB are looking for any excuse to say the public is out-of-hand, unruly, an "angry mob" and that martial law is necessary. When the majority say "No" consistantly, quietly and without backing down, the minority can not hold them back.

Avatar: This is a combination of 3 pieces of my own artwork (Indian Mist, Pony Feathers, and Musician's Dream).
windeyaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:41 AM   #99
edit

Default even if i repeat meself ..in this thread-tm-loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by edit View Post
numbers are real and so they are minds - a real maya
as they all come from this simple equation -- cos(i)=1.54308064

http://functions.wolfram.com/Ellipti...ionGraphic.gif SiegelTheta[{{u1,...,ur**,{v1,...,vr****,{{m1,1,...,m1,r**,...,{mr ,1,...,mr,r****,{s1,...,sr**] (1 formula)

pass the sphinx here -> . `:** . ( . <- be in this one now and aware, this is your kav, just a bit above the heart of a human being is the new 5th chakra and the 7th-one of this universe - this is where Brahman awakes Self
Old 05-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #100
wildhorse

well...

I do not intend to have the vaccine, and now I got BaxterGlaxoKline flu I would have thought I have built up sufficient antibodies to deal with another outbreak. Afterall this is how vaccines 'work', by giving you a mild strain of the virus/disease to build up the antibodies. Even some have built up antibodies to AIDS. The swquaking about the new deadlier strain to hit in the autumn is flawed, by their own teachings.

I am now part of the NHS slave force again (start monday), who tried to get me to have a hep B booster and tetnus etc etc. I refused. The old bitch did try and lay the authoritarian mode on me, but it didnt wash. I was even told by one of the nurses that they cant force you to have a vaccine. She got some blood to check the antibodies from my first hep B jab in 96'....I guess they are still there as not heard owt back

stand ya ground folks, and turn their theories back onto them. Catch swine flu if you can, it dont hurt, had worse hangovers, just water fast, with mabes fresh lemon juice in.

if you want a forum to sign your name to say No thank you to the vaccine, then by all means I have the facility to do it on my site. I dont think saying 'vaccine resistence' is particulary helpful - just makes us sound like trouble makers and instantly diverts hostility to the main cause. Instead I will say something like this...

"I wildhorse, in full sentinent state of mind, take my health for my body into my own hands, and I have made an informed decision not to have the vaccine. I accept full responsibility for my decision and shall continue to adhere to a healthy lifestyle, as set by the Government...blah de blah de blahhhhh"

...summit like that....lol

water [fasting] does play a vital role in our health. Its not just about drinking masses of it tho. I have gifted a couple of reservoirs near me, and the other day I saw a cop car, and men in full on virus suits carrying a box into the reservoir ...made me think!! I hope it was just more fish....

still few more lumps of org thrown in wont do any harm

just say NO thank you peeps
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote