Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
the gourd
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 415
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default gchq identifies all peadophiles!

i know this topic may have already been covered, but i couldnt find it none the less!

question- If the government has been recording all downloads, internet searches, cached i-phone photos, recording all satnav journeys( recording from the satellite end!) and speed to complete journey.. etc.. etc..

then surely the government now knows virtually every person who has downloaded peadophilia images, rape images,whos taken kiddy i-phone photos, all secret bedroom sex videos in the nation, who has broken the speed limit between juntion A to junction G etc etc etc..

TINEYE.com.. a reverse image search facility allowing you to identify where any image crops up on duplicate anywhere else on the web..
is a basic search engine which can track the top most circulated images on the web! the public can use this.. and it will tell you where the image is used provided it has the same file size and cropping.. etc..
the governments version is much much better.. every illegal gif is TAGGED...
they know who everyperson is who has such images.. but they sit on their heels.

Are they just keeping it secret because they dont know what to do with 2million peadophiles at once?

I KNOW WHAT TO DO!'

Last edited by the gourd; 25-06-2013 at 04:13 PM.
the gourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
the gourd
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 415
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

for instance..
the government does not need you to register your satnav equipment..
it only takes five or six journeys where you use your satnav and stop to pay for fuel with your credit card.. and they KNOW which satnav you are!

if your satnav says.. "proceed for 10 miles then turn left at T junction"
and then 5 minutes later it says "turn left!"
then the government knows you have done an average 120mph to get there.

WAKE UP.. they are doing nothing..

admittedly..
rounding up 2million peadophiles on one day could be quite difficult..

but that doesnt justify continueing to allow the little gits to carry on downloading!

some of them may have been borderline 2 years ago..
but now after being neglectfully watched by the government
have had access to thousands more images and are now beyond help.
or worse still may have molested children..

Thanks Cameron.. your great!

Last edited by the gourd; 25-06-2013 at 04:24 PM.
the gourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #3
hangthedj
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SE England
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Interesting - though I have limited time to respond right now.

I believe 'they' have tabs on it all.

I believe 'they' have fostered the whole paedophile culture from top to bottom.

At the top - to blackmail/control, and because these satanic perversions have been rife and endemic for hundreds of years (at least), and so it has been 'managed'.

In the middle (and at the bottom level too) - another way to deal with people the system doesn't like. I.e. fit them up for child porn image crime ('their' tech guys will be beyond anyone you can afford to hire to disprove it in a court of law, that's for sure, and if you could get anywhere close neither you nor him or her would last long).

At the bottom - to take people's eyes off the top (feed 'the masses' with local individual cases, to desensitize, and to feed fear and revulsion - energies they feed off).

I could write a book on this now so there's my short theory.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #4
emmerdale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,566
Likes: 69 (46 Posts)
Default

i said this to a gchq guy.

why can't they bug all the churches and arrest all the priests and go after all the padeos etc etc.

gchq is only used for national security and are only searching terrorists. ATM

Last edited by emmerdale; 02-07-2013 at 07:38 PM.
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #5
talktalk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: yorkshire uk
Posts: 3,366
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
i said this to a gchq guy.

why can't they bug all the churches and arrest all the priests and go after all the padeos etc etc.

gchq is only used for national security and are only searching terrorists. ATM
thats interesting.
did you ask him if you was classed as one or if whistleblowers are classed as domestic terrorists?
and if that is correct then they know all who are targeting them on here or whistleblowers, especially from within the establishment.

could you ask for all comms related to a given person to be declared in court if that person was taken out? or deadeded
__________________
*Disclaimer
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #6
emmerdale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,566
Likes: 69 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
thats interesting.
did you ask him if you was classed as one or if whistleblowers are classed as domestic terrorists?
and if that is correct then they know all who are targeting them on here or whistleblowers, especially from within the establishment.

could you ask for all comms related to a given person to be declared in court if that person was taken out? or deadeded
well their job is to protect national security so the safety of its citizens and it's allies.

from what I gathered as much as I say my freedoms are being taken, I am not a threat.

his spiel was just national security from terrorism, how the law defines terrorism i am not too sure

he said snowden was just a low life bottom of the barrel who did not have all the info. probably bottom of the pyramid stuff.

Last edited by emmerdale; 02-07-2013 at 10:01 PM.
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #7
talktalk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: yorkshire uk
Posts: 3,366
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
well their job is to protect national security so the safety of its citizens and it's allies.

from what I gathered as much as I say my freedoms are being taken, I am not a threat.

his spiel was just national security from terrorism, how the law defines terrorism i am not too sure

he said snowden was just a low life bottom of the barrel who did not have all the info. probably bottom of the pyramid stuff.
did he say whether or not he thought snowdon was genuine or a fraud?
__________________
*Disclaimer
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #8
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

GCHQ also hack foreign nationals and governments.
__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #9
emmerdale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,566
Likes: 69 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
did he say whether or not he thought snowdon was genuine or a fraud?
he said he was a low life geek who had bottom of the pile information who was a traitor and wanted popularity

i am getting very limited info and most of it is personal opinion or what is not classified but I am really enjoying talking.

Last edited by emmerdale; 02-07-2013 at 10:38 PM.
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #10
talktalk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: yorkshire uk
Posts: 3,366
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
he said he was a low life geek who had bottom of the pile information who was a traitor and wanted popularity

i am getting very limited info and most of it is personal opinion or what is not classified but I am really enjoying talking.
I would love to talk to him too, very interesting stuff.

can you do me a favour and ask him a question for me and kind of non classified help as I really dont want to go ahead with lawyers if i can help it?

Q.
If i feel that i am being monitored, followed and filmed by the security services and i wanted to complain. who do i take it too? what part of gchq would be best or the police?
if you asked that i would be greatly thankful. because i do not know whether these people are real security or a rogue security with a vendetta against me.
or if i complained would they come after me more?
cheers.

ps i will log in tomorrow as it is late now but if you get an answer off them i would be great full.
__________________
*Disclaimer
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.

Last edited by talktalk; 02-07-2013 at 11:08 PM.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:30 PM   #11
emmerdale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,566
Likes: 69 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
I would love to talk to him too, very interesting stuff.

can you do me a favour and ask him a question for me and kind of non classified help as I really dont want to go ahead with lawyers if i can help it?

Q.
If i feel that i am being monitored, followed and filmed by the security services and i wanted to complain. who do i take it too? what part of gchq would be best or the police?
if you asked that i would be greatly thankful. because i do not know whether these people are real security or a rogue security with a vendetta against me.
or if i complained would they come after me more?
cheers.

ps i will log in tomorrow as it is late now but if you get an answer off them i would be great full.
unless you were involved with terrorism then i doubt very much GCHQ would ever think of you.

i am not saying what they are doing is good. I think the data on us is very lucrative to 3rd parties. not GCHQ

i won't be speaking till the weekend

Last edited by emmerdale; 02-07-2013 at 11:31 PM.
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #12
emmerdale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,566
Likes: 69 (46 Posts)
Default

one thing i do find amusing is that we talk in an area that is recorded both sound and CCTV and he worries what he says (not about his work or anything official but about people who work here)
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:11 PM   #13
talktalk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: yorkshire uk
Posts: 3,366
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
one thing i do find amusing is that we talk in an area that is recorded both sound and CCTV and he worries what he says (not about his work or anything official but about people who work here)
LOL now that says or writes volumes.
Is it just the icke site he worries about or is it both icke.com and icke?

I take it he comes on here, if so is it on official business or just entertainment like most?

P.s
sorry. in answer to your above post No I am not a terrorist, and i denounce any idiots that are involved in those activities, it is sick.
i blew the whistle on some fraudulent crap thats all.
I came on here thinking the ickers would listen and be disgusted but they all seem to be up their own asses and like mr icke only interested when they see pound signs.
They are all frauds and are disgusting beings.
__________________
*Disclaimer
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.

Last edited by talktalk; 03-07-2013 at 03:19 PM.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #14
emmerdale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,566
Likes: 69 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
LOL now that says or writes volumes.
Is it just the icke site he worries about or is it both icke.com and icke?

I take it he comes on here, if so is it on official business or just entertainment like most?

P.s
sorry. in answer to your above post No I am not a terrorist, and i denounce any idiots that are involved in those activities, it is sick.
i blew the whistle on some fraudulent crap thats all.
I came on here thinking the ickers would listen and be disgusted but they all seem to be up their own asses and like mr icke only interested when they see pound signs.
They are all frauds and are disgusting beings.
oh no i don't think he comes on here.

it was the workplace where I WORK

Last edited by emmerdale; 03-07-2013 at 03:31 PM.
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #15
moritz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 580
Likes: 217 (97 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
i am not saying what they are doing is good. I think the data on us is very lucrative to 3rd parties. not GCHQ
I think its beyond reasonable doubt that UK police forces sold information to insurance companies.

If the police are prepared to sell information (and I'm not talking about corrupt officers making a quick buck, I'm talking official policy sanctioned at chief constable level and above) it wouldn't surprise me if GCHQ sold their low level waste to the highest bidder.
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.