Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 06-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
maccoy

Default Is This A Form Of Child Abuse?

Katie Hopkins On This Morning talking about names of children and that she wont allow her children to mix with another child if it has the wrong name in her view.
Why are all snobs so fucked in the head? Most of them are sick and cruel to children that we already know, so how is she allowed to say such things and even more so on tv.

Surely this is a form of child abuse in plain sight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoy View Post
Katie Hopkins On This Morning talking about names of children and that she wont allow her children to mix with another child if it has the wrong name in her view.
Why are all snobs so fucked in the head? Most of them are sick and cruel to children that we already know, so how is she allowed to say such things and even more so on tv.

LOL

it'a all b.s. designed to keep the sheep, erm, viewers glued to the show... watch a couple of the other vids, she's nothing more than a protagonist in the employ of this morning...
Old 07-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
reptileafterbirth

ha wow dunno about child abuse but it's definitely a case of she's a bitch
reptileafterbirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #4
piskavac

Is it form of child abuse if someone tells the little kid something like this:

"It is storming. God is angry with you". or
"If you wont be nice I will leave you in bogyman's house".
"If you wont be nice I will call bogyman to take you in his bag to his house".

And the realy affraided kid seeks protection from you and holds you firmly, and yo enjoy his or her trust for being ""protective""?

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:32 AM   #5
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

More people have Facebook shared this video with me, and liked or commented on it, than any that I have shared regarding subjects that people on this forum are concerned about.

In fact, I've seen more "likes" and comments on a pic of someone's Sunday dinner than some of the stuff I've shared.

Very sad.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:55 AM   #6
reptileafterbirth

Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentgas View Post
More people have Facebook shared this video with me, and liked or commented on it, than any that I have shared regarding subjects that people on this forum are concerned about.

In fact, I've seen more "likes" and comments on a pic of someone's Sunday dinner than some of the stuff I've shared.

Very sad.

I definitely know that feeling, I make both raps and a chat show about reptoids on youtube, and I would hope that somebody somewhere is interested or listening to the actual content, but no, that's not how it works clearly I gotta struggle and build and go one foot in front of the other. Also most people are too busy laughing at 'conspiracy theorists' and 'reptile guys' to actually lookup half the stuff to see how it effects their life and future.
reptileafterbirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:33 AM   #7
reallife
Banned

Default wow !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoy View Post

At first I thought she was joking, then I realised she is deadly serious omg what a jerk. I wonder how many friends she has? I wonder what her friends are called.
reallife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #8
reallife
Banned

Default name calling

Mind you, I was in the arndale last week and I did hear a woman call out SHANIA!!!! to a little girl who was dressed from head to toe in leopard skin (fake am sure).
Old 08-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #9
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
LOL

it'a all b.s. designed to keep the sheep, erm, viewers glued to the show... watch a couple of the other vids, she's nothing more than a protagonist in the employ of this morning...

She's a twisted bitch with a narrow mind. Agree about the designed bullshit part but she still said some wacky things that just makes you wonder what goes on inside the heads of people like that
Old 08-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #10
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallife View Post
At first I thought she was joking, then I realised she is deadly serious omg what a jerk. I wonder how many friends she has? I wonder what her friends are called.
Nah no joke, she probably meant every word albeit a fix for more views but what a thing to say!
If she does have friends, the names they have are probably just as common as muck lol
Old 08-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #11
ozsem

Well lets face it we all knew what she is since The Apprentice. Doesn't surprise me one bit.
ozsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
reallife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsem View Post
Well lets face it we all knew what she is since The Apprentice. Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Wasn't she photographed in some bushes with a guy having jiggy neked lol how very classy of her.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #13
grandmasterp
Banned

There was something in the papers about the correlation of kiddy names and school behaviour in the papers last year.
Apparently there was a list of 'naughty/ thicky names' on the Times Education Supplement website's school teacher's forum.
Chardonnay was right up there for girls and Tyler for boys.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:39 AM   #14
yuanye2013

Too many incidents of child abuse, would give a child causes heart damage
yuanye2013 is offline   Reply With Quote