Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-08-2016, 11:01 AM   #61
Rogue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Terra
Posts: 585
Likes: 532 (269 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Once every few months AJ explains things so well , It can only be described as brilliant, a masterpiece. the first part of this Sunday broadcast is one of those times .....

http://rss.infowars.com/20151108_Sun_Alex.mp3

He analyses current events like the downed Russian plane, and immigration , and explains them in the context of the overall plan.
Why Alex Jones is human.

/goes to youtube and checks his rage videos.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 05:37 PM   #62
ponpon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 71 (49 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
He does valuable work, but I can't help it: something about him rubs me the wrong way. He's too agressive towards those that disagree with him. Like when he had that what passes for a discussion with that bloke from CNN (the one that replaced Larry King - I never can think of his name) about gun control. Jones completely lost his cool there.

Or when he had that Rothschild on his own show to discuss global warming, climate change, or whatever it was called on that day. Again - he completely lost his cool and made it a shouting contest. He made HIMSELF sound like the fanatic - not the Rothschild. What's the point of doing an interview if you're determined to not let the interviewie answer your questions but instead constantly interrupt him to shout insults? Let him have his say and when it's over the listener (and you mr Jones) can come to his or her own conclusions of whether there was any validity to his narrative. As it was I stopped listening halfway through the program because I didn't see any point to listening any further.
I haven't watched very much of him, mainly because I can't stand his constant shouting.
David Icke shouts (kind of) and really shouts sometimes but that all seems congruent whereas AJ strikes me as (and I could be wrong) fake somehow?
__________________
WILL

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
Likes: (1)
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 06:58 PM   #63
noncooperation
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,330
Likes: 635 (416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
... Well , perhaps not god, but that's the only word I can find that expresses the awe I feel for his total understanding of what the NWO are trying to pull off.

I know he can also be annoying, but his delivery style is the only appropriate one.

Just listen to the first hour of this latest (Thursday show) , it's a classic ...

http://rss.infowars.com/20150319_Thu_Alex.mp3

Guaranteed both beginner and expert will come away with greater clarity.
re bold type: i must admit, it does appear that way, but sometimes he might actually stir things up and make them worse and increase the fear level for a debatable good or bad result.

But IMO, yes AJ is AJ and he could only have come out of the USA.
__________________
.
Check out Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride's videos on food is your medicine and MUCH more.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
Likes: (1)
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 04:50 AM   #64
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default He's still god

Two years have passed since I started this thread with such an outrageous title.

I haven't listened to him for a month ...he was overly obsessed with trump , disappointed that trump hadn't lived up to his promise..

But today I checked into his daily three hour broadcast ... he's as great as ever... complete understanding and mastery of our subject ...

An almost poetic delivery , and he's back focusing on important issues ..

Just listen to the first hour , and you'll have to agree ..

http://rss.infowars.com/20170509_Tue_Alex.mp3
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 09:51 AM   #65
frank_garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 128
Likes: 88 (44 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
... Well , perhaps not god, but that's the only word I can find that expresses the awe I feel for his total understanding of what the NWO are trying to pull off.

I know he can also be annoying, but his delivery style is the only appropriate one.

Just listen to the first hour of this latest (Thursday show) , it's a classic ...

http://rss.infowars.com/20150319_Thu_Alex.mp3

Guaranteed both beginner and expert will come away with greater clarity.
alex jones was good in the past but now hes just another glenn beck. trying to sell you the left vs right bullshit. that in past he said both controlled by the same sides
Likes: (1)
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 10:17 AM   #66
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 922 (644 Posts)
Default

I used to listen to him daily on podcasts. Now they are impossible to find because the library I use the internet has blocked them.

I don't really miss him. He always has goverment "white paper" proving his assertions. We never get to see them. Why aren't they on the web?
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 11:12 AM   #67
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I used to listen to him daily on podcasts. Now they are impossible to find because the library I use the internet has blocked infowars.
And some here believe he's working for the NWO!!! lol...

They don't block their own people ...

Infowars is being slowly being squeezed out of FB and youtube too...

oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 11:20 AM   #68
frank_garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 128
Likes: 88 (44 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
And some here believe he's working for the NWO!!! lol...

They don't block their own people ...

Infowars is being slowly being squeezed out of FB and youtube too...

he is working for the NWO my friend. hes working to convince the conspiracy reasarch community that trump is on their said while trump is just another illuminati puppet. this was his plan all along. first to convince people to follow him while speaking the truth. which he did around 9-8 years ago and then when his reputation is high enough to fool people to believe that right wing is anywhere better then left wing. while they are both controlled by the same sides. jones is now like gleen beck. ironiclly the same glen beck he used to hate and bash. jones used to know that all terrorist attacks were false flag and now hes selling to his audience that they are real. jones is a jesuit illuminati controlled puppet. make no mistake
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 11:33 AM   #69
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,085 (1,075 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Two years have passed since I started this thread with such an outrageous title.

I haven't listened to him for a month ...he was overly obsessed with trump , disappointed that trump hadn't lived up to his promise..

But today I checked into his daily three hour broadcast ... he's as great as ever... complete understanding and mastery of our subject ...

An almost poetic delivery , and he's back focusing on important issues ..

Just listen to the first hour , and you'll have to agree ..

http://rss.infowars.com/20170509_Tue_Alex.mp3
Don't you think you're relinquishing your individuality of thought when you worship someone like this?

You just become a sheep of another kind, instead of the mainstream media, info wars is now your shepherd, and you still don't know where they're leading you or their true intentions.
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 12:04 PM   #70
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Don't you think you're relinquishing your individuality of thought when you worship someone like this?.
It's only someone with a massive ego , like I have , that can dare to see people clearly ...

I know I'm a god ... and so I can see the greatness in others without losing my own identity ....

From another perspective I know very little ... and AJ is just a redneck christian!!!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 12:51 PM   #71
frank_garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 128
Likes: 88 (44 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It's only someone with a massive ego , like I have , that can dare to see people clearly ...

I know I'm a god ... and so I can see the greatness in others without losing my own identity ....

From another perspective I know very little ... and AJ is just a redneck christian!!!
is alex jones ever mentioned the reptilians? ask yourself that. if he dident then hes one of them. they do NOT want people to know about them.
Likes: (1)
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #72
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,085 (1,075 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
...

I know I'm a god ... and so I can see the greatness in others without losing my own identity ....
there's a difference between 'seeing greatness' in someone and worshipping them

quite a huge difference
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 12:12 PM   #73
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 922 (644 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_garrett View Post
is alex jones ever mentioned the reptilians? ask yourself that. if he dident then hes one of them. they do NOT want people to know about them.
He criticised Icke for talking about reptilians. he famously called that info 'the turd in the punchbowl'. He has since reconsidered and apologised when Icke pointed out that Jones' Christianity believes in a reptilian devil.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 21-08-2017 at 12:12 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 01:53 PM   #74
frank_garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 128
Likes: 88 (44 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
He criticised Icke for talking about reptilians. he famously called that info 'the turd in the punchbowl'. He has since reconsidered and apologised when Icke pointed out that Jones' Christianity believes in a reptilian devil.
off course he did. because hes a jesuit agent of the illuminati. hes now saying that sandy hook happend and treat false flags attacks like they are real. hes not a conspiracy reasarcher anymore but a fox news left VS right promotor. and this was his plan all along.
Likes: (1)
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 07:16 AM   #75
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Just listen to this !!! ... http://rss.infowars.com/20170922_Fri_Alex.mp3 .... start at 09:20

No one is as informed and as inspired as Alex Jones .... no one breaks it down as clearly and with such genius ...just listen to 5mins of it !!!

First 10mins focuse on pedofilia , satanic take over of european churches ..

18:30 ..."It's come out , that former prime ministers and others , on a routine basis , little orphan girls , are brought into their offices , the plastic is laid out on the floor , and they slit those little girls throats , and they pleasure themselves while the child flops around dieing ...Vivian kubrick (daughter of Stanley Kubrick) told me that ... "

Last edited by oz93666; 24-09-2017 at 11:55 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 11:48 AM   #76
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Just listen to this !!! ... http://rss.infowars.com/20170922_Fri_Alex.mp3 .... start at 09:20

No one is as informed and as inspired as Alex Jones .... no one breaks it down as clearly and with such genius ...just listen to 5mins of it !!!

First 10mins focuse on pedofilia , satanic take over of european churches ..

18:30 ..."It's come out , that former prime ministers and others , on a routine basis , little orphan girls , are brought into their offices , the plastic is laid out on the floor , and they split those little girls throats , and they pleasure themselves while the child flops around dieing ...Vivian kubrick (daughter of Stanley Kubrick) told me that ... "
Satanic takeover of churches? churches have been full of monsters for a long time.

Sounds like a load of hype calculated to induce fear and hysteria to me, or the product of a sick mind.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 11:59 AM   #77
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Satanic takeover of churches? churches have been full of monsters for a long time.

Sounds like a load of hype calculated to induce fear and hysteria to me, or the product of a sick mind.
I can tell you havn't listened to the clip ....

You must be right (sarcasm) ... there's no child sacrifice or satanism , just "hype to induce hysteria"
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 07:56 PM   #78
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I can tell you havn't listened to the clip ....

You must be right (sarcasm) ... there's no child sacrifice or satanism , just "hype to induce hysteria"
There is a load of hype though and a ready stream of people wanting to believe it. I know there have been cases of such things but I dont believe its to the degree that some people claim.

I notice how it always seems to come down to the things that people will react to the most, child killing and paedophilia, the very things that are guaranteed to get fear reactions from most adults. A cynical person might think that this is deliberately being done to trigger negative reactions in people to keep them in a state of fear and anger.

How do you know what satan wants?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 24-09-2017 at 07:56 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 06:46 AM   #79
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

All hail to the chief

"Dr. Steve Pieczenik joins Alex Jones live via Skype to break down why Alex Jones attracts so much support across the country...."
http://

I left this comment to the video at infowars ...

AJ has to become president ....just needs to adjust his stance on israel ... He does not need to have big $ to do this .... the people already know him ..and will support him
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.