Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 10-11-2015, 12:36 AM   #41
oz93666

Default AJ breaks it all down in 40mins

Once every few months AJ explains things so well , It can only be described as brilliant, a masterpiece. the first part of this Sunday broadcast is one of those times .....

http://rss.infowars.com/20151108_Sun_Alex.mp3

He analyses current events like the downed Russian plane, and immigration , and explains them in the context of the overall plan.

Last edited by oz93666; 10-11-2015 at 12:40 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 12:48 AM   #42
supertzar

Why would God have to snake info from Bill Cooper to try to look like a real mover and shaker in the conspiracy scene?

...how long is this shit?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:15 AM   #43
supertzar

"Nay-toe and Frayance" haha can't stop laughing. Must be the Vietnamese x Thai.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:22 AM   #44
oz93666

Oh Yea.....He's GOD

Just listen to the first 20 mins of this ... http://rss.infowars.com/20151130_Mon_Alex.mp3

How he savages the NWO!... AJ is the undisputed leader of the take back ... and when all is done , statues will be erected everywhere in His honor... and an Alex Jones day celebrated , when maidens will dance around these , showering them with rose petals, and singing praises unto Him.

Please don't comment , unless you listen to the clip!
Old 01-12-2015, 01:52 AM   #45
supertzar

Are you a troll dude? Just wtf.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:59 AM   #46
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Are you a troll dude? Just wtf.
Well what a devastating rebuttal , s, shows a brilliant intellect.

I've just scanned through your posts... anything to do with music and cannabis oil. and you're there....

But no evidence of any understanding of the NWO or what's happening in the world.... you might be better off on a music/hippy forum.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:09 AM   #47
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

I've just scanned through your posts... anything to do with music and cannabis oil. and you're there....

But no evidence of any understanding of the NWO or what's happening in the world.... you might be better off on a music/hippy forum.
I reckon I've forgotten more than you will ever know, troll-boy. It doesn't really take intellect to clown on your ridiculous thread anyway. By the way don't you know the universe is made of music and that correcting the situation with Cannabis sativa is crucial to our survival?
Old 01-12-2015, 12:28 PM   #48
supertzar

Old 09-05-2016, 01:44 AM   #49
oz93666

This broadcast is one of Alex's best for the breakdown of the Islamic invasion of the West and Texas...... http://rss.infowars.com/20160508_Sun_Alex.mp3
Old 09-05-2016, 07:24 PM   #50
dr steam

Default Alex Jones - God

Last edited by dr steam; 09-05-2016 at 07:26 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 12:51 AM   #51
wendypeace27

The Jones family has already been confirmed to be Illuminati.

Talk about pressure to be good, lol.

With that in mind, he does an alright job, lol.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:56 AM   #52
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
The Jones family has already been confirmed to be Illuminati.
Confirmed by who? If he was illuminati I shouldn't detect mind control to discredit him, should I?
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 12:35 AM   #53
oz93666

Default pedophilia .... the satanic pope

This show is very good.... he covers the unbelievable main-lining of pedophilia in america and savages the satanic pope ...as always very entertaining.... http://rss.infowars.com/20160520_Fri_Alex.mp3
Old 23-05-2016, 01:40 AM   #54
oz93666

No one else in the truth movement comes under more attack , from other truthers as AJ.

I've noticed the most savage attacks come from members , who can be found on other threads, expressing their love for MJ, prince, bowie , the effeminate role models the NWO psi-op masters have given humanity.

Everybody feels more relaxed and comfortable around passive , non-threatening people , they're less likely to punch you on the nose than AJ types, and the NWO has played on this well .....hypnotizing us with good music to en-train on childlike heroes.... but then we have no examples of what active resistance to their agenda looks like.

I ask people not to be threatened by AJ's style, but listen to what he says ....He couldn't be any other way, if he was to be effective in his mission.

Last edited by oz93666; 23-05-2016 at 01:41 AM.
Old 23-05-2016, 03:18 AM   #55
Cryptoverse

Quote:
No one else in the truth movement comes under more attack , from other truthers as AJ.
Well oz, I'd say anyone who gets even remotely close to decent opposition to the NWO and illuminati is discredited, mind controlled, or murdered. Also, humanity has very horrible genetics relating to idolatry. All the wacky abrahamic religions may have done that...

People either are a hater or a sycophant to celebs. I've noticed people in conspiracy forums and circles are quite often on the extreme when it comes to celebrities. They apply such rough scrutiny, and show they have no clue how hard it is to oppose the NWO effectively. No offense to the armchair analyzers but the scrutiny people apply to celebs it would seem they are looking for a mythological Jesus. Some sort of sinless immaculate celebrity... As if they couldn't be ruthlessly destroyed with analysis if they got up on the podium and gave it a shot...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 23-05-2016 at 03:57 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 03:53 AM   #56
ramirez

Cool

His Boom-Bass hit the room voice is annoying but it works a treat for N American culture. I am not 100% convinced on him due to Bill Cooper not been impressed with him and I love Bill Cooper. He is also a little ott with 'crazy Muslims' rhetoric, but again that works good in N America due to the slightly more warped opinion of Muslims that is in N America. But they have all been utterly brainwashed on it, so even in those awakening the sub concious will be well behind, so it is understandable, even if it does make him seem like a closet Zionist(I do not think he is btw).

Overall though the positives far outweigh the negatives and especially in 2016 he has gone up in my estimation. He was wise to drop PJ Watson though and bring in the big chested one(forget her name Macawoo or something?) that suits his go for the juggular(pun intended) style. Much like Putin hiring cute chicks for Russian propaganda channel RT.

One thing that bothers me though is he really does sell far too much pointless garbage, I think he is pretty greedy money wise. Hey we all have to eat, but still super male vitality ? WTF ?

Anyway bottom line is he does a very good job and inspires a lot of people, so it is all good in the end.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 06:23 AM   #57
kizzie
Registered Users

As I have said before Oz for some reason he makes me back off.. maybe its just his voice.. as I dont really do that type of voice..
But then that video I posted the other day where he gives his support to Israel didnt help matters..

Ive noticed Ken O Keefe is under attack now. When I first started to watch his stuff hardly any followers , but now he is big and out they come "I used to really like him BUT .." "Ive done a lot of research on this man and he isnt who you think"

Same memo as David's disruptors.

What i dont understand about those that dismiss people like Alex's and my list as well , why are they saying what we also think and feel? where or what is the disinformation? Or is it a case of getting people to believe you and then at the last moment make them go the wrong way?

Bit like Brand did with the "dont vote" then a compleat backtrack at the last moment

Its always best to keep a part of you separate, remember they are only human ( or not ) like you are.. If they suddenly change tact and it feels wrong, then listen to yourself and not them. always go with what you feel inside is true.
Old 16-08-2016, 05:39 AM   #58
oz93666

Default Another classic transmission..

This one is excellent .... http://rss.infowars.com/20160815_Mon_Alex.mp3 Start at around 9:20

Begins quite calmly ....building to a crescendo of rants at around 40mins in ...covers too many topics to list ...

Quite brilliant

All Blessings to the leader of the resistance , Alex Jones
Old 17-08-2016, 06:23 PM   #59
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Confirmed by who? If he was illuminati I shouldn't detect mind control to discredit him, should I?
Confirmed by Alex himself, who admitted that at family gatherings half the people there are former or current CIA, & that his worldview was shaped by the Masonic-linked CIA front, the John Birch Society, which his father was a member of.

So at the very least, his family has been confirmed to be agents of the Illuminati.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 06:59 PM   #60
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:

Thing is though, those dirt fucking hippies were right...

h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote