Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 21-05-2018, 01:09 AM   #41
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
I noticed this too.The biggest conspiracy is the food conspiracy !!! We simply can not digest meat, meat sits for weeks ,even months in our colon and rots and people wonder when they get cancer?
I'm gonna do a [sic] lillerally. What a load of shit.
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 08:01 AM   #42
tinfoil hat

Theres a guy on Youtube called 'Milk Jar' who used to be a Vegan but now eats raw meat and he reckons he feels great.
Also a guy called 'Sv3rige' on Youtube who does the same.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 10:56 AM   #43
cosmic tramp

b/
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Ew!

You can see anything online now ,, You Tube is a gateway to the world of everything ,, previously unseen ,,

Humans were clearly designed as omnivores ,, canines etc ,,

As usual,,,,,,,,, the super filthy rich billionaires are the greedy ones exploiting animals to make more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,,,

My favourite meat ever is lamb. Of all the farm animals, sheep are the cheapest and quickest to rear in comparison to cows and pigs. We have lots of sheepses and lambsies in UK. A heckuva lot. How many ? Well, according to the National Sheep organisation statistics way back in 2015:

33 million 337,000 sheep resident in UK. (try counting that lot to get you off to sleep...one...two...three..)

Britain is the sixth largest producer of sheep and lambs in the whole world. In Wales alone (population3,026,000) sheep outnumber Welsh folk by three to one with a Cymru sheep population of 9.81 million of the little bleaters.

So why is lamb, whichever cut, so bleedin' expensive ? I tell you why. UK supplies EU with 25% of its entire lamb consumption, as much as one third of UK's 287,000 tons of lamb meat is exported abroad. EU also had some influence in restricting cheap New Zealand lamb imports to UK. (New Zealand is home to 3 million people and 60 million sheep). That's 20 sheep per person. They can't give'em away.

Hmmph.

Further reading : http://www.nationalsheep.org.uk/know-your-sheep/

However, all this aside and back to the OP, I did once know an abbatoir worker who claimed slaughter of 3,000 sheep in one day (by bolt gun - a typical's day's quota in Yorkshire apparently)...the job was getting to him...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 21-05-2018 at 12:08 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 08:02 PM   #44
decim

Very good point on price.
Check out what fat lambs sell for at the livestock markets in the UK.
The {middle men** are the ones jacking the end price up.
In the 80's you, joe bloggs could buy an animal at market and have any number of butchers slaughter and butcher the animal for you.
The eu have put paid to that with masses of regulations.
Meat would be around a maximum of 5 pounds a kilo if the eu hadn't set up corporate monopolies.

Same applies to beef and chicken, even organic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
b/

My favourite meat ever is lamb. Of all the farm animals, sheep are the cheapest and quickest to rear in comparison to cows and pigs. We have lots of sheepses and lambsies in UK. A heckuva lot. How many ? Well, according to the National Sheep organisation statistics way back in 2015:

33 million 337,000 sheep resident in UK. (try counting that lot to get you off to sleep...one...two...three..)

Britain is the sixth largest producer of sheep and lambs in the whole world. In Wales alone (population3,026,000) sheep outnumber Welsh folk by three to one with a Cymru sheep population of 9.81 million of the little bleaters.

So why is lamb, whichever cut, so bleedin' expensive ? I tell you why. UK supplies EU with 25% of its entire lamb consumption, as much as one third of UK's 287,000 tons of lamb meat is exported abroad. EU also had some influence in restricting cheap New Zealand lamb imports to UK. (New Zealand is home to 3 million people and 60 million sheep). That's 20 sheep per person. They can't give'em away.

Hmmph.

Further reading : http://www.nationalsheep.org.uk/know-your-sheep/

However, all this aside and back to the OP, I did once know an abbatoir worker who claimed slaughter of 3,000 sheep in one day (by bolt gun - a typical's day's quota in Yorkshire apparently)...the job was getting to him...
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 09:00 PM   #45
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
Bears and raccoons are omnivores.We are frugivores.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk5DHxxo1Ao

One bad day? You mean the day you kill them?
I now consider myself ,, after much deliberation ,, a frugivorous-omnivorous-carnivorous-herbivore ,, but I remain open minded ,,

When I was a kid I was fascinated by the big Feline carnivores ,, especially lions ,, and I headed my school project ''Lions are Vegetarians'' ,, (Teacher thought it was funny) ,,
Old 24-05-2018, 10:03 AM   #46
cosmic tramp

Flexitarian is the generic term in common parlance, this means that you can do veggie or vegan when you're with the cous cus, humus, alfalfa, brown rice and gypsy skirt brigade, breaking free of their chains of patriarchy with a peanut butter and pumpkin wholemeal pitta bread...

...then,once they're out of earshot and eye shot, bang them steak'n'kidney puddin's in t'microwave wi' mushy peas and crinkle cut chips dun in drippin' and pig out.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 07:55 PM   #47
motleyhoo

I don't have a problem with eating meat. I do have a problem with people who do not care where the meat came from or how it was raised, people who just think the best meat is the cheapest meat. "What's on sale today. I'll think I'll pop over to the store and get me some of that $0.99 a lb pork ribs."

Commercialzed pork is almost always raised in horrid conditions and the animals mistreated their entire lives. When you buy that you are rewarding the system for abusing animals.

I only buy pork when I know what farm it came from and how it was raised.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 08:19 PM   #48
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Flexitarian is the generic term in common parlance, this means that you can do veggie or vegan when you're with the cous cus, humus, alfalfa, brown rice and gypsy skirt brigade, breaking free of their chains of patriarchy with a peanut butter and pumpkin wholemeal pitta bread...

...then,once they're out of earshot and eye shot, bang them steak'n'kidney puddin's in t'microwave wi' mushy peas and crinkle cut chips dun in drippin' and pig out.

I think I must be a flexitarian too then!

Re the chips n mushy peas ,, jeez ,, I'm back in Blackpool again! ,, I thought fish & chips were good! But then I tried chips, mushy peas n gravy in Blackpool ,,,,, YUM!

And I agree with motleyhoo. It all depends where things are sourced from. I will only eat free range eggs when I've checked the chickens have relatively good lives.

Re eating meat pork etc,,,,,

I refer to the shipwreck scenario,, If you were shipwrecked on a desert Island would you care that ,,

Thou shall not eat pork ,,

Thou shall not eat Lambs ,,

Rastafarianism, apparently preaches that 'Thou will not consume anything from the vine'.

The problem is the way that global greedy corporate f*****s just see animals as $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,

Therefore the animals are treated in horrendous ways and slaughtered in a manner to produce tonnes of adrenalin and fear energy which will pass onto the human consumers.

Hence perpetuating the low vibrational energy source the Satanic dictators need.
Old 24-05-2018, 11:12 PM   #49
motleyhoo

And don't forget that it's important what the animals ate. Most people have no clue all the terrible things like human and other animal refuse that's in commercial industrial animal feed. They take the parts of cows not legal to sell, because of mad cow, and they put that in chicken feed. Then, they take the tons of chicken feces from industrial chicken farms and they put that into the beef feed. It's absolutely disgusting.

When you eat that meat, you're eating meat that's made of whatever that animal ate. That means you're made of the exact same disgusting stuff because that's what you're putting into your body, and your body is made out of what you eat.

Beef in particular - the industrial farms feed grains like wheat, soy, and corn to the cows to pack weight on them very quickly. Cattle were never evolved to eat starch, they can't even digest it properly, which causes painful bloating and IBS in the cattle. It causes the meat to be high in triglycerides and saturated fat. It also causes the meat to be low in Omega-3 and high in Omega-6. Natural grass fed beef is the exact opposite.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 09:01 PM   #50
forteanc

Where's that kebab, im hungry
forteanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 10:19 PM   #51
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by forteanc View Post
Where's that kebab, im hungry

It's a bank holiday UK weekend ,,

Which means ,, 1 trillion tonnes of meat is gonna get consumed!

And ,, just as Mac D's release their new Super Ooper Dooper Bigger than ever Big Mac ,,,,