keepia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #62862
luv evreone

Sir Elton
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #62863
welshwitch
Banned

@Branwen - cheers for those great links!

The Australian-born entertainer was also appointed Officer of the Order of Australia in the Queen's Birthday Honours list last year. He was recognised for his service to the performing and visual arts, to charitable organisations and to international relations through the promotion of Australian culture.

His hits include Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport, Two Little Boys and Stairway to Heaven, and he also painted an official portrait of the Queen for her 80th birthday.

After his arrest in March, just days before his 83rd birthday, a Scotland Yard spokesman said: "An 82-year-old man from Berkshire was arrested by officers on Operation Yewtree on suspicion of sexual offences. He has been bailed to a date in May pending further inquiries. The individual falls under the strand of the investigation we have termed 'others'."

Reporters who rang the buzzer at Harris's home in Bray, Berkshire, were told "no comment" by a man who answered.

A short time later, a woman visitor who rang the buzzer and said "Hi Rolf" was allowed into the property.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10..._police_probe/

My guess is that this WORLD EXCLUSIVE announcement by the Sun is 'tied in' with Machiavelli 2 stage court case.

Once they prove the thought intent to imply a slur on character - defamation - a precedent will have been set on court. Then Rolf will be cleared - or insufficient evidence found - a bit like De'ath. They'll then close down every blog/forum where any statement has been made that could possibly be construed as defamatory by going the financial route of big payouts - or better still forcing all bloggers to have huge insurance indemnity.

Murdoch would like the internet silenced - it's bad for his newspaper/media business- and tptb are frightened that truth can be communicated quickly and easily. They can't shut down internet - they also need it for propaganda- they are always greedy for more revenue - so the war they will wage will be to EXTORT MORE MONEY.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #62864
strikeback

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepia View Post
Can't seem to load this, it tells me they're experiencing a high volume of traffic, (could be a good thing) could someone post it if possible, thanks
Reddit is saying it's experiencing a malicious Denial of Service attack. Someone doesn't want this information getting out there.

Fortunately, someone else has reformatted it for Facebook and posted it here :-

https://www.facebook.com/ThingsYouSh...27716833934043

This article is DYNAMITE. Link it, share it, spread it far and wide. Let's get this thing to go viral.

Last edited by strikeback; 19-04-2013 at 12:19 PM.
strikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #62865
welshwitch
Banned

Default A reminder

Charles leads Jimmy Savile tributes

Oct 30 2011

Tributes have been paid to "larger than life" veteran DJ and broadcaster Sir Jimmy Savile, who has died at 84.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall led the tributes to the star.

SIR Jimmy Savile - a highly decorated and honoured individual close to the ROYAL FAMILY. A bit like ROLF HARRIS then?
Old 19-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #62866
welshwitch
Banned

@MayorofLondon Please can the Mayor explain Peter Spindler's departure from Met's #Fernbridge #Fairbank #Yewtree investigations. He won't
Collapse

Retweet
Favorite

4:25 AM - 19 Apr 13 · Details
Mark Watts Mark Watts ‏@MarkWatts_1 1h

Peter Spindler is declining to explain mystery over his shock departure from Met overseeing #Yewtree, #Fernbridge and #Fairbank.
Old 19-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #62867
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
Sir Elton
Of course, thanks
Old 19-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #62868
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback View Post
Reddit is saying it's experiencing a malicious Denial of Service attack. Someone doesn't want this information getting out there.

Fortunately, someone else has reformatted it for Facebook and posted it here :-

https://www.facebook.com/ThingsYouSh...27716833934043

This article is DYNAMITE. Link it, share it, spread it far and wide. Let's get this thing to go viral.

I'm not surprised they are trying to take it down, well done that face booker! This is MASSIVE and shows what we're up against
Old 19-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #62869
buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciously worried View Post
And that's EXACTLY me!!!

I have been mocked relentlessly for months. I have been accused of sensationalism, spreading gossip, being a hack for God's sake!

My list has a singer or two, a politician or two and an entertainer of two. Anyone who knows me will now be wondering about these names too.

Wake up you fools. I can only shake you awake so many times
Me too, I can't wait to get to the pub tonight and say

"I told you so"
buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #62870
marny
Inactive

Police gave no details about Harris's alleged sexual offences, but they are thought to be of a historic nature. BUT WHAT HAVE THEY GOT ON HIS COMPUTER ,WHY REMOVE THAT AT ALL IF IT IS JUST HISTORIC.

Last edited by marny; 19-04-2013 at 01:59 PM.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #62871
marlowe
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GZFSjTJC3VQ

Masonic handshake at 0.42?
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #62872
gordon11

I think they would take everything that could contain names,addresses,dates and photos he may have kept. It's the same as taking someone's diary. Nothing strange about that imho.
gordon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #62873
dolores1

Angry The holocaust of Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
This needs to said again anyway

The information contained within is of tremendous importance, for we are sitting on our very own modern holocaust, a holocaust of children. I promise that this statement is by no means an exaggeration
Exactlly as promised in the 2012 olympics, the children being sacrificed!

The SODs always have to publish their intentions.

D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #62874
marlowe
Banned

Some info on paedo Roger Gleaves from North London, who is on the PIE members list.

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2012/03/...isontottenham/

http://www.britmovie.co.uk/forums/as...tv-1975-a.html
Old 19-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #62875
goodness
Inactive

Default Rolf Harris - "Eccentric"

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...?page=fullpage

He's a rebel
April 21, 2006

Quote:
Rolf Harris, as it turned out, was harder to see than any of those whippersnappers. His huge, sodden marquee was so solidly rammed with steaming English bodies hollering Six White Boomers that our only options were to stand outside in the rain or splash off to a nearby curry tent.

"Didn't that rain come down?" Harris recalls today with that familiar, reassuring Rolf cackle.

Nobody buries Rolf Harris. Which is kind of amazing, considering he's virtually been handing out free shovels since his first number one, Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport, 46 years ago. That was the first link in a chain of absurd novelty tunes that comprise one of the most surreal back catalogues in recorded history.

Remember Uncomfortable Yogi? Of course not. That was six years before the Beatles crossed legs with the Maharishi. It was followed by Ringo For President, Someone's Pinched Me Winkles, Pukka Chicken, Here Come the Bees, The Bloke Who Invented Beer, Two Buffaloes and countless other nutty ditties that make Weird Al Yankovich sound like a one-trick pony after imagination bypass surgery.

Harris' latest project, A Portrait In Song...The overall effect is like Tony Bennett croaking sweetly to himself while brushing his teeth: the kind of sentimental indulgence that is the inalienable prerogative of a 76-year-old legend with nothing much left to prove.

In short, it's another weird one from one of pop's genuine eccentrics.

Even if he was born with Jake the Peg's extra leg, Rolf Harris couldn't have been more out of step with the various musical fashions that have shadowed his unique career. He learned piano from nuns at a Perth convent in the 1940s. "Sister Mary Magdalene was just terrific," he gushes with trademark enthusiasm. He soon switched to piano accordion - not necessarily for the chicks, one suspects - and remembers annoying his mum with the not-very-Satanic strains of Blue Moon and In the Mood. "Play something with a melody!" she'd holler. "But mum, that IS a melody! Listen."

Still, rebellion can look a lot like conformism if everyone's doing it. Harris' wobble-boarded novelty tune about an old stockman lying and dying was an accidental smash in 1960, and he spent the whole ensuing decade swimming against the prevailing tide of Beatlemania and flower power.

"Tie Me Kangaroo Down was such an effortless hit," he says. "I made a trial recording, sent it to EMI in Sydney, and they never even came back to me, they just put it out as a record and suddenly it was number one without me lifting a finger.

"I thought, 'I've struck gold here. I know how to do it. Australians are crying out for something that actually sounds Australian'. But how wrong I was. Every record I brought out trying to follow that success was doomed to dismal failure." Well, until Two Little Boys cornered the Kleenex market in 1969, anyway.

Rolf Harris' impact on modern music was destined to be more subliminal. Andrew Farriss of INXS, for one, vividly recalls a formative meeting when he was a child in the mid-'60s. It was backstage at a Cilla Black show in England, where he vaguely remembers meeting some other guy named George Harrison.

David Bowie get in touch when he used a spiffy new electronic gadget Harris was advertising, the Stylophone, on his Space Oddity single of 1969.

"They were always very accurately described as sounding like a demented bee trapped in a bottle," Harris says. "Weeeer! WEEEER! A really dreadful sound, but it was a good gimmick. I've still got about eight here of different pitches that I use in shows sometimes."

The unique percussive boom of the wobble-board also remains a staple of his shows, of course. And as we'll see on The Queen by Rolf, a fascinating art documentary to be screened on ABC TV on Sunday night, he can't even be left alone in Buckingham Palace for five minutes without lapsing into the unnerving panting noise he calls "eefing and eyfing".

Harris' eccentric credentials were sealed when pop genius and complete nutter Kate Bush invited him to play didgeridoo on her strangest album, The Dreaming, in 1982. She sought a return engagement for her comeback album, Aerial, last year. "She was the hardest task-mistress I've ever come across," Harris says. "She's very secure and sure of what she wants."

Not so our Rolf. A Portrait in Song was "a scary experience", he says. The boisterous camaraderie of a Glastonbury singalong was no preparation for the calibre of song or the nakedness of emotion involved, and he had to be "nursed through every step" by his long-time musical director, Clive Lendich.

But the key to the project, as in all things Rolf, is a certain profoundly sentimental undertow. "Executive producer Bruce Harris," it says in the fine print. "It was all my brother's idea," he says. "All of these songs were a big part of our lives as we were growing up."

Perhaps it's that they remember when they were two little boys.

with his 6 yrs older brother, Bruce

Last edited by goodness; 19-04-2013 at 02:11 PM.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #62876
la_verite

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepia View Post
I'm not surprised they are trying to take it down, well done that face booker! This is MASSIVE and shows what we're up against
I've Facebook & twitter'd it!
Old 19-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #62877
goodness
Inactive

Default Rolf Harris

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-pictures.html

painting the Rolferoo, his signature picture

[IMG][/IMG]

with his parents and daughter Bindi in 1965

with the 'wobble board' on the Shirley Bassey Show

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/...14_306x423.jpg

Success: The presenter receiving a CBE in 2006

Last edited by goodness; 19-04-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old 19-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #62878
ceej
Inactive

Default Rolf Harris deniers....

Just point the Twitter twats in my direction.

By their loud denials and ridicule of victims and others who report abuse, they and others like them are 100% complicit in the epidemic abuse of children, young people and vulnerable adults. They are as guilty as the perps themselves.

PS - Meant to say a BIG hi! to friends, old and new here ;-)

Last edited by ceej; 19-04-2013 at 04:42 PM. Reason: hi!
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #62879
goodness
Inactive

Default Rolf & Liz: A Study in Sociopathology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GyctpeeZbmw

The Queen by Rolf

Worth watching

(as a side note...at 04:08 he does that weird breathing noise referred to in previous post.)

Last edited by goodness; 19-04-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 19-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #62880
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceej View Post
Just point the Twitter twats in my direction.

By their loud denials and ridicule of victims and others who report abuse, they and others like them are 100% complicit in the epidemic abuse of children, young people and vulnerable adults. They are as guilty as the perps themselves.
Ceej, was it you who said months ago that you were in no doubt that RH was dodgy because you knew people who had experience of it?