Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 16-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #62461
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strombone View Post
Mr Justice Tugendhat

Ampleforth College

It's a Small World. Only a moron in a hurry couldn't see that.
Good research Strombone!

Surely Tugendhat should declare interest and bias? His brother served under Margaret Thatcher and both himself and his brother attended a school that has links with abuse and cover up, plus Cardinal Basil Hume who nominated Savile to The Athaeneum Club.

A small and very twisted world, all down to who you know.

If this case is found against Bercow and alleged 'insinuation', we will have all the proof we need, to know that justice is a travesty.
Old 16-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #62462
buster

Default Re-worked flyer

buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #62463
sweetcheeks

Perfect Buster and well done Marlowe, a good job done x

Now we just need to get these out!
Old 16-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #62464
buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Perfect Buster and well done Marlowe, a good job done x

Now we just need to get these out!
I have PMed Bossman to delete his post, in case people try to use that with the typo's
buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 07:00 PM   #62465
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post

The inappropriate smiling on her face for the photo op - always on, always performing. You can tell once the cameras are off she's a right royal ...
What are the mccanns doing in that photo. Their daughter is missing ffs!
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #62466
marny
Inactive

Quote:
janet rowe/cope is reported as saying that she has spent all of her life in bishopstone: Perhaps her parents moved there because they had had enough of southampton!
why did she get married in southampton , in 1959
WHERE WAS HER DAUGHTER BORN
I DONT SUPOSE SHE COULD SAY THAT SHE HAD LIVED THERE ALL HER LIFE IF SHE HAD NOT, BECAUSE SOMEONE WOULD KNOW IF SHE WAS TELLING A LIE.

Last edited by marny; 16-04-2013 at 07:25 PM.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #62467
hangthedj
Banned

Default Esther Rantzen, Mccann, CSA, Childline, NSPCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
What are the mccanns doing in that photo. Their daughter is missing ffs!
Doesn't 'father' and 'mother' Mccann's body language say it all, along with Esther's?

I have made a thread for anyone with proof that Esther Rantzen has directly helped a single child from abuse in the Child Abuse section of the forum. Please check it out everyone, and I cannot wait to see a single scrap of evidence that she has

Last edited by hangthedj; 16-04-2013 at 07:13 PM.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #62468
marlowe
Banned

Hi buster, I'm afraid I'm not seeing it either, that last message you posted just looks blank on my screen.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 07:23 PM   #62469
luv evreone

Question

The thing about Bercow tweeting what she did is that surely he has to prove it wasn't innocent?

and that she knew what and why she was posting what she did?

therefore they have to show there was good reason for her to link McAlpine trending with the supposed crime?

which means letting the judge know all the very good reasons why she might have linked the two together?

they have to prove it was intentional, right?

well if she was completely unaware of why he might have been trending then why is that not an honest defense?

they have to prove she was aware?

they have to show good reasoning for linking the two separate events?

other than the fact there was a Newsnight Report on the 2nd (that didn't name anybody, only a senior tory from the 80s, that could be anyone of many different people.)

it did make the news but it didn't carry it, she tweeted in the downtime a few days later on the 4th.

a week later on the 9th SM retracted and then we all found out what SB had tweeted.

it wasn't news until McA made it that way and he's kept at it, constantly linking his name to innocence and thus wrongful implication. (Conveniently?)

even if they can prove SB was well aware of the Newsnight, they have to show she had reason to link McA to it?

even if they can do that, they still have to show how simply asking a question - Why is **** trending - is libellous?

surely that alone isn't libel, it has to show intent to libel and smear his name, nobody can judge how a basic question such as this has been presented and it's intention?

that has to relate to the second part, *Innocent face* , that implies some doubt and knowledge of why he would be trending

although it could be taken either way, it could be a genuine innocent face, it could be sarcasm, how do you decide?

you can not know for definite her thinking when commenting without good reason to be doing so.

and we're back to why she knew why he was trending and how it wasn't an honest question and an honest mistake.

they do not know SB anywhere near enough to sufficiently judge her motivations.

unless they can prove that she should know because she is connected to politics and certain people who know certain people who know certain things

ie McA has been named countless times before and is deeply linked to the allegations previously, other than recently when the Newsnight was released, when he wasn't actually named.

and that brings us full circle and to how you can defame someone who has already had their name widely marked, and why McA never pursued these people, his name has been openly libeled for 20 years and yet he stayed silent, only now that someone has wrongly (not rightly) implicated him did he come forward.

which in turn has actually cleared his name, meaning the Newsnight that didn't name him and subsequent attention actually did him a massive favour in clearing him rather than a great injustice he is claiming SB and others have engaged in.

whichever way you look at it nothing adds up in his defense and not much adds up in SB's prosecution. Vice-Versa.

Even if they can prove the knowledge and thus intent and also prove that the material was defaming, they still can't state for certain she was calling him a p. Only that she was aware and was making others aware of the fact he had been alleged to be one, not that he actually was one for definite.

Baffling is certainly the word, but it applies both ways.

Unless I'm way off base here? admittedly i have no idea what I'm talking about

Last edited by luv evreone; 17-04-2013 at 04:14 PM. Reason: added a later post
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #62470
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
why did she get married in southampton , in 1959
WHERE WAS HER DAUGHTER BORN
Tina M born Dec 1961 Southampton

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #62471
marny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Tina M born Dec 1961 Southampton

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl
Thanks for that ,odd, but she could have moved there after her daughter was born sometime after 1961 . So that would have been most of her life at Bishopstone , but by no means all ?
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #62472
luv evreone

Thumbs up

quote=hangthedj

I'm thinking about a 'Savile thread back-up' thread in the Child Abuse section if that's ok?

Happy to do it myself or maybe Bossman you might consider it?

Great idea, Boss you up for it?

The other threads I'd like to start are on Rantzen and Cope - gathering what we've already discussed/discovered on each into one thread each. Again, anyone better 'qualified' than me (i.e. with the mind of an archivist), please do so if you think it's a good idea

Another good idea. Okay, it's me this time that will say it, maybe wait a while as people are still putting stuff together for these two at present. Maybe when the attention dies down a little, then we could collect up the recent posts and add them to whatever else we uncovered already?

On that note, don't we need a Mcalpine one? *innocent face*

Definitely. There is one in there from the News section, a few others the same, they are gonna have a lot of chat tho, so starting a new one should be done imo, but when, we are still digging a lot on McA at present so perhaps another one to wait a bit on?

And finally, I'd like to start one on Rantzen asking for 'evidence that Esther Rantzen has helped ONE child victim of abuse'. It'll be a short thread I think, very very sadly, but one that may speak volumes. done - http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061448029

Good stuff

There's so many ideas we could make for threads, that's why i was trying to get people to comment on a list of them, to see which should be looked at first, so they don't intervene in the searches here.

Seems putting one forward at a time works better? or should we think about making a long and then shortlist?

Just some ideas. Tomorrow Thatcher is seen off. I will be watching on TV and praying and sending positive energy to everyone there - whoever they are. I don't think any negative emotions or intent will further what the true-hearted folk here want. We must pray and visualise healing around all those monsters attending, and also the country.

Agreed. No celebrations for me. I can't celebrate death. Just how tptb would want us to react imo. Plus she is just one of very many. She is gone now. We need some live ones. Let's get to it!!

Just mho

Same

Love to all xxx

Luv evreone

Last edited by luv evreone; 17-04-2013 at 01:28 AM. Reason: removed quote tags
Old 16-04-2013, 07:54 PM   #62473
oonalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete675 View Post
I agree. Libel courts always get it right!

On several occasions in the 1980s Robert Maxwell was legally declared not to be a crook, just as earlier a libel court found that Liberace was not homosexual.

Lest we forget Boothby , awarded a payout, why has his estate not paid it back with interest for being a lying bastard !
Old 16-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #62474
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
The thing about Bercow tweeting what she did is that surely he has to prove it wasn't innocent?

and that she knew what and why she was posting what she did?

Unless I'm way off base here? admittedly i have no idea what I'm talking about
The whole saga is ridiculous, how can one say for certainty what One is thinking? Even if the *Innocent Face* was sarcasm, she was only suggesting that she knew what people were tweeting, she did not accuse him herself. I hope the courts take McAlpine to the cleaners for being so damned stupid and wasting court time. Anyhow, in my opinion anyone who 'collects' naked erotic photographs of children is a paedophile. There is no fool like an old fool, he should have scuttled off with his tv payouts and counted himself lucky.
Old 16-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #62475
luv evreone

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster View Post
I don't wish to appear ignorant, but who is this Chrs Barratt idiot ????

Hangs around with other deniers centered around Anna Racoon/Susanne Nundy or whatever ID she is posting as.

Here's his blog. Some people may recall this piece...

http://chrisbarratt.wordpress.com/20...-idiots-guide/
Old 16-04-2013, 08:04 PM   #62476
luv evreone

p denialists or paedo nihilists
Old 16-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #62477
terry_lh

Is there a 'dot' that can be connected that might help explain why John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) "slammed Brits who are celebrating the death of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, branding them "cowards".

Last edited by terry_lh; 16-04-2013 at 08:10 PM.
terry_lh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #62478
luv evreone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
The whole saga is ridiculous, how can one say for certainty what One is thinking? Even if the *Innocent Face* was sarcasm, she was only suggesting that she knew what people were tweeting, she did not accuse him herself. I hope the courts take McAlpine to the cleaners for being so damned stupid and wasting court time. Anyhow, in my opinion anyone who 'collects' naked erotic photographs of children is a paedophile. There is no fool like an old fool, he should have scuttled off with his tv payouts and counted himself lucky.
Exactly. Even if they can prove the knowledge and thus intent and also prove that the material was defaming, they still can't state for certain she was calling him a p. Only that she was aware and was making others aware of the fact he had been alleged to be one, not that he actually was one for definite.

He collects the art, he loves the flesh of children, he's a child lover =/= paedophile.

Hmmm, i am suspect of why he stuck around to bring all this added attention to himself. He's kept his name and the 'false' allegations in the news, can't help but think that was the idea. If that is the case. He and they must know for certain they don't lose this battle.
Old 16-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #62479
luv evreone

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonalu View Post
Lest we forget Boothby , awarded a payout, why has his estate not paid it back with interest for being a lying bastard !

God, how could we forget

Maybe a thread starter with that Documentary on him + Krays??
Old 16-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #62480
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
Exactly. Even if they can prove the knowledge and thus intent and also prove that the material was defaming, they still can't state for certain she was calling him a p. Only that she was aware and was making others aware of the fact he had been alleged to be one, not that he actually was one for definite.

He collects the art, he loves the flesh of children, he's a child lover =/= paedophile.

Hmmm, i am suspect of why he stuck around to bring all this added attention to himself. He's kept his name and the 'false' allegations in the news, can't help but think that was the idea. If that is the case. He and they must know for certain they don't lose this battle.
Yikes, have also just seen that Judge Michael Tugendhat was a judge sitting in the appeal courts of Jersey in 2000.
Links with child abuse (Ampleforth), Savile (Cardinal Hume), Thatcher (MP brother) and Jersey (Judge). Not looking good, let's hope he has some decency about him.