Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #61661
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
Is there a source for this?
In fact, until recently he was estranged from his two eldest daughters by his first marriage... the relationship had been cool since he left home when they were teenagers...

"McAlpine .... did lose much of his fortune on an eco-tourism venture in north-western Australia in the Nineties."

The info was reported in MSM - for what that's worth nowadays.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-8221...731B7B1D6B755B
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:39 AM   #61662
thentherewere4

The newspaper reports all say McAlpine's Paris wedding in the Town Hall was kept a closely guarded secret by all those who knew. The invitations were as last minute as the venue. They only went out one week before.

Did McAlpine marry beneath himself this time?
thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #61663
oonalu

Heath's secret Derry trip.(News)

The Mirror (London, England)
January 14, 2003
Byline: GEORGE JACKSON

FORMER British PM Edward Heath secretly visited Derry weeks before Bloody Sunday, it was revealed yesterday.

Retired Colonel James Ferguson told the Saville Inquiry he accompanied Sir Edward during his trip five weeks before 13 civilians were shot dead in the Bogside on January 30, 1972.

Sir Edward, 86, will make legal and political history today when he enters the witness box at Central Hall in London.

He will become the first former Prime Minister to explain to a court British Government policies on Northern Ireland.

Col Ferguson told the inquiry's three judges that Sir Edward visited Derry on December 23, 1971.

Then the Royal Artillery's commanding officer, he said he had not been told in advance of the visit but it was clear to him that the visitor was important.

He added: "I had been told to prepare special vehicles, provide flak jackets etc for a VIP visit."

CAPTION(S):

FLAK: Sir Edward

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-9641...651A617F137155
Old 11-04-2013, 12:53 AM   #61664
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
The newspaper reports all say McAlpine's Paris wedding in the Town Hall was kept a closely guarded secret by all those who knew. The invitations were as last minute as the venue. They only went out one week before.

Did McAlpine marry beneath himself this time?
How do you know this guy is the father of McAlpine's wife?

What website is the source of this?

Please post links to sources.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #61665
goodness
Inactive

http://google-law.blogspot.com/2013/...iress-how.html

Sunday, 17 March 2013
McAlpine marries his third heiress how did he manage it?

Lord McAlpine's sexy little secret; She's 27 years his junior, and younger than two of his daughters. So how has the former Treasurer managed to marry his third heiress - and why did they have to hide their love from the world?

KATHRYN KNIGHT 2002

ON the steps of a Paris town hall, a besotted groom kisses his beautiful bride, effortlessly chic in vintage Chanel.
Apart from the obvious age gap, the couple look like any infatuated newlyweds.
But this is hardly your average marriage ceremony. The bridegroom is former Tory grandee Lord McAlpine and the 32-year-old bride Athena Malpas is his third wife.
Around them, scattering confetti over the steps, are McAlpine's three daughters from his first two marriages. Two of them are older than Athena, but mingle happily with her Greek parents and relatives.
It was, to say the least, an unconventional gathering for a man who, as the Conservative Party's most prolific fundraiser, was the protege of Margaret Thatcher and at the heart of the British Establishment.
And it marks the beginning of another extraordinary - and hitherto well-concealed - chapter in the colourful life of the 59-year-old heir to the McAlpine construction empire.
'There is only one word to describe the way I feel about Athena, and that's love,' says Lord McAlpine - Alistair to his friends. 'It's unconventional but very wonderful, and I strongly recommend it.'
Athena, born in Dublin to a powerful Greek shipping family, is an attractive, educated woman, and it is clear that Lord McAlpine is besotted by her, as, it seems, she is by him. Over lunch in a Paris restaurant, two days after their wedding, they nod affectionately and interrupt each other's stories.
They first met in 1996, when Athena was running the Under-35 wing of James Goldsmith's Referendum Party and McAlpine

So why is it that an ugly old paedophile like McAlpine can wallow in rich women? Is it because he knows where the bodies are buried. Or could he be the grand Warlock of a coven of Satanists? Or is he just a charming old gentleman who has been wrongly accused and had to make over £300,000 in damages for his besmirched reputation. Rich already the £300,000 which would have changed the lives of billions will probably just buy his young wife more champagne.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #61666
oonalu

Re: Morning Cloud
Yes.. I also heard that according to the sale contracts, the name could not be used.... Ted also kept his number through most of his boats, K2468.... one I could always remember!

One year on the LTSC Hamble Scramble, a few of us 'youngsters' ran off with the RAFYC ensign off their flagpole and hoisted it up Morning Star's mast! There was hell to pay and the LTSC was almost banned from staying there again, but Ted saw the funny side!

Used to see him staying at Daisy May's home (Berthons) when he was racing in Lymington and he always spent time in drinking in the LTSC as well as the RLYC... liked the odd pint of lager.... nice chap.

Best memory was of his RN warships shadowing him whenever he was racing, which made life interesting when we were racing against him offshore as we simply looked for the rather noticable Frigate or Mine Hunter to see which route Morning Cloud was taking!

To tidy a few bits up;

The first Morning Cloud was as stated an S&S34, one of the very first built. She was sold to Jersey and was wrecked whilst on her mooring in the same storm that also destroyed the third Morning Cloud, which was on passage from Burnham Week to the Solent, She was overcome by storm force winds near the Owers off Selsey. And yes one of Ted's nephews was amongst the two lives lost.

If keen on Sparkman and Stephens yachts visit the Sparkman and Stephens Association website at http://www.s-and-s-association.org

Re: Morning Cloud and Stilton
Slight namedrop follows.

I first met Ted at West Mersea YC when he had just won the Fastnet; I never forgot his taking time to chat to the most junior member with the smallest oldest boat.

Many years later, Ted was an adviser to my employers, so a couple of times a year I would drive down to Salisbury and have lunch with him.

A jolly good lunch it was, always. The high point was invariably the production of a whole Stilton, "just right".

I once asked him which of his boats he liked best. He gave a real racing yachtsman's reply:

"Whichever one was winning at the time!"

He had one of the finest collections of early English porcelain anywhere - and an equally astonishing collection of Japanese prints.

Nice chap.

I heard a story [2nd hand] which TH told at a Cowes Week after dinner speech.
The crew of Morning Cloud were at an RYS reception and the younger members were told not to speak to VIPs unless spoken to.
A young foredeck gorilla was introduced to the Aga Khan, but an awkward silence followed.
To make conversation he said " My mum's got one of your cookers"

[ QUOTE ]
After seeing the post on Black Horse it got me thinking, what ever happened to Morning Cloud?

[/ QUOTE ]
Interesting thread - Many Thanks.
Was it my imagination, or did I read somewhere a quote from the Great Designer - Olin Stephens - something like: "I well remember an afternoon in 1970, when Mr Heath visited the offices on Madison Avenue, followed half an hour later by the Aga Khan... both to discuss totally different yachts..."
Whatever, though - an interesting story...

http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread...ng-Cloud/page3
Old 11-04-2013, 01:49 AM   #61667
goodness
Inactive

Default McAlpine B & B

A review by someone who stayed at his B & B

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_R...a.html#REVIEWS

“All Hype”
Reviewed 11 April

Fabulous publicity but way short on delivery, this intimate B&B lacks window screens to keep mosquitoes out, has damp sheets and mildewy rooms, and very close quarters where you can hear crying children, fighting couples, active couples, and even the owners grumbling--no wonder they must be tired after having so many people around
Old 11-04-2013, 03:02 AM   #61668
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Old 11-04-2013, 03:16 AM   #61669
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

^ "Crucially, abuse which didn't take place in care homes was not included within the inquiry."
Old 11-04-2013, 03:40 AM   #61670
goodness
Inactive

From David Icke's book, The Biggest Secret

http://www.whale.to/c/biggest_secret_15.html

Another famous paedophile and Satanist in Britain is Lord McAlpine, the former treasurer of Heath’s Conservative Party, and executive of the McAlpine Construction empire. He also followed the late Jimmy Goldsmith as head of the Referendum Party in Britain which was created to hijack the groups opposing the European Union and lead them to glorious failure. McAlpine, who is heavily involved in a network of Brotherhood secret societies, including the Freemasons, has been publicly named as a paedophile by the investigative magazine, Scallywag.35

He was accused of having oral sex with an underage boy in 1965 and was formerly cautioned by Strathclyde Police for sexual offences against a minor. McAlpine was also named by one of the former residents at the Bryn Alyn Children’s Home in North Wales who said he was forced to have oral sex with him. The McAlpine family is one of the Elite bloodlines of Scotland, possibly connecting with the ancient Scottish king, Kenneth McAlpin.

The McAlpine family has a long history of Satanism in its ranks, as does the Scottish Keswick family. Both are part of a web which operates across the world into the Far East and Australia. A close friend of the McAlpines is Willie Whitelaw, a chairman of the Conservative Party. He was also Deputy Prime Minister to Margaret Thatcher, who was ‘minded’ by Whitelaw, the McAlpines, and Sir Geoffrey Howe, during her years as Prime Minister.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:44 AM   #61671
goodness
Inactive

http://www.whale.to/c/biggest_secret_15.html

Satanic ritual abuse is a global network, another pyramid of interconnecting groups, with the high and mighty of society among their numbers, top politicians, government officials, bankers, business leaders, lawyers, judges, doctors, coroners, publishers, editors and journalists. All the people you need, in fact, to carry out and cover up your rituals and crimes against humanity. It is not that researchers see Satanists everywhere. The ratio of them in leading positions is very high because that’s the way it is meant to be.

The Satanic networks control the system and so they ensure that there is a far, far, higher ratio of Satanists in positions of power than there are in the general population. The higher you go up the pyramids, the more Satanists you find. Most of the non-Satanists are filtered out before they reach those levels. The result of all this for the children involved is beyond the imagination of anyone who has not experienced the level of trauma that they must suffer.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:50 AM   #61672
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Last edited by tangodeltafoxtrot; 11-04-2013 at 04:01 AM.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:06 AM   #61673
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

^ Six key people should be brought back to answer allegations.

Three are famous names.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #61674
quoth_the_raven

Default Athena Malpas/McAlpine Marriage

London, England, Marriage Notices from The Times, 1982-2004 about Malpas Athena
Name: Malpas Athena
Father's Residence: Capt Nicholas of London
Spouse/Fiancee's Name: McAlpine Robert A, Ld McA of West Green
Event Type: Marriage
Event Date: 22 Jan 2002
Published Date: 26 Jan 2002

http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...riages&indiv=1
quoth_the_raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:53 AM   #61675
quoth_the_raven

Marriage of Lord McAlpine
1/29/02Gidzmo
From the Times' Marriages Section:
Lord McAlpine of West Green and Miss A. Malpas

The marriage took place on Tuesday, January 22, 2002, at the Mairie du 5ème
Arrondissement, Place du Panthéon, Paris, France, between Lord McAlpine of West
Green, son of the late Lord and Lady McAlpine of Moffat, and Miss Athena
Malpas, daughter of Captain and Mrs Nicholas Malpas, of Chelsea, London, and
Athens, Greece.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?h...ty/FBjEBrAc0GU

Nicholas Malpas (b. 06 Jun 1936)

Nicholas Malpas was born 06 Jun 1936. He married Alexandra Goulandris in London, daughter of Leonardos Goulandris and Athina Georgala.

More About Nicholas Malpas and Alexandra Goulandris:
Marriage: London.

Children of Nicholas Malpas and Alexandra Goulandris are:
Athina Malpas, b. 27 Aug.
Constantine Malpas, b. 16 Jul.

http://www.yasni.co.uk/ext.php?url=h...tage&showads=1
quoth_the_raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #61676
unseen_influencer

Default Malpas and another ELM connection

Nicholas Malpas Address
82 ELM PARK ROAD
LONDON
SW3 6AU
60 other people also use SW3 6AU in their address
16 companies are also registered at SW3 6AU
Information
Date Of Birth:Jun-1936
Nationality:BRITISH

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/di...icholas-malpas

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com

Last edited by unseen_influencer; 11-04-2013 at 07:46 AM.
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #61677
goodness
Inactive

Default McAlpine's first wife

Has anyone found a name/details for McAlpine's first wife? I cannot find her name or any other details.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #61678
goodness
Inactive

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-77147261.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/co...andfather.html

References to a male "Alex Goulandris, a scion of a wealthy Greek shipping dynasty"

A grand grandfather Richard Kay
Last updated at 00:00 12 March 2004

Comments (0) Share ONCE the scourge of the European Union, Tory grandee Bill Cash now has a new role in life - that of surrogate mother. Father-ofthree Cash, 63, has been more than just an adoring grandfather to his first grandchild, Tess Alexandra, aged three.
The anti-Euro MP has also been acting as unpaid nanny.
'My father has been fantastic. Tess is very close to him,' says her mother, Laetitia, 30, an unmarried mother who is studying for a law degree at Oxford. 'I never realised how hard it was bringing a baby up on your own.
I've been living at my parents' home in Shropshire, and I have digs in Oxford. Although I have had au pairs, my parents have really been the ones I have relied on.
They have helped enormously. Dad is so supportive.' Tess was the result of Laetitia's relationship with Alex Goulandris, a scion of a wealthy Greek shipping dynasty, but they split before she was born.Laetitia, who is now dating financier John Gunn, 33, says: 'I've found a new base in Notting Hill and I'm looking for a new school for Tess. I don't think being an unmarried mother will count against me. On the contrary, I represent the new, young face of contemporary London life.'

Laetitia takes the law into her own hands.
The Mail on Sunday (London, England) See all results for this publication matching your search terms

August 12, 2001 | Dempster, Nigel | Copyright
AFTER an acrimonious split from her lawyer boyfriend last year, Laetitia Cash, daughter of Eurosceptic MP Bill, may be about to get her own back.

She, too, is taking up law - and their lovechild will be sharing her student digs with her.

Unlike her handsome former lover, British-born Alex Goulandris - a scion of the wealthy Greek shipping dynasty, who did his law degree at redbrick Exeter University - 26-year-old Laetitia has managed to outdo him . . . by getting into Oxford.

And this autumn, lovely Laetitia will be moving from her family home, Upton Cressett Hall in the village of Morville, Shropshire, to student …

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/co...-A-lister.html

One of Jemima Khan's closest pals, Laetitia already has a daughter, Tess, aged five, by her previous lover, lawyer Alex Goulandris, a member of the billionaire Greek shipping family.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:50 AM   #61679
unseen_influencer

Default Another Battersea connection

According to the free details on 192, Athena/Athina's brother Const****** was living in the Elm Park Road address in 2002-2007, but is now in SW11 - which is Battersea. All 4 appear to have been there in 2002, but Athena was not there from 2003 onwards, which fits the facts.

Checks on others at the same SW11 address pull out SW11 3AG, Battersea Park Road. Just a coincidence.

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #61680
mr dude

Default VIP Trending on twitter

Since VIP is trending on twitter, now is a good time to tweet about VIP paedo cover ups to raise awareness...

Last edited by mr dude; 11-04-2013 at 08:54 AM.
mr dude is offline   Reply With Quote