Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #62641
iwantthetruth
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
Hey guys. Good news. We have a Video maker now. We just need to create the content for them.

Coldinsomnia has kindly agreed to make the Vid. They were in the process of making a Vid before but haven't been posting OTT for a bit. There was a small series of misunderstandings last time they were here, and while they were resolved to the point of understanding this left Coldinsomnia pretty much outcast from the group.

Some people got the wrong impression that they were trying to take ideas and names (specifically Anders) offsite for their own ends, this wasn't the case, afaik. There was a dispute regarding invited FM's. This was about protecting the group and not shutting anyone out. If anyone wants to know exactly what went down then look back through their posts and the replies.

If anybody has a problem or wants clarification on anything then please say now?

Basically we need this FM onside. We need everybody onside. We need to all be onside. I don't want to cause any more issues here but feel whatever happened was overblown and we can move past it. We can invite another FM back who wants to contribute (through the Video thread) and get the project up and running. (We need to do it soon as we are running out of time to be ready for Jun 1)

Any objections then say now or forever...
There was never an objection from me. I agree that the incident was 'blown-out-of-proportion' but, in members' defence, we were still finding our way forward as a team without Anders around.

Heavens, we have little spats now and again - that's what happens in families. I am so glad that you have managed to bring Coldinsomnia back into the fold. We need all the skills, talents and volunteers we can get.

Now I can't help for the next couple of weeks - family visiting commitments. But don't think that my lack of posting/helping means I have fallen under a bus, taken the huff or lost interest. I am here for the duration.... even if sometimes I have to take a little bit of time out.
iwantthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #62642
la_verite

I don't know if it helps at all.. I've got a YouTube channel where I keep a diary about my agoraphobia. I've got a pretty good following on there & would be happy to take part in a video. It might be a good start.
Old 17-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #62643
luv evreone

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettherebelove View Post
Hey

Always -many thanks!!

Please download some poster or leaflets-can't let this go on!!

So ready to distribute -just need to know where to find your stuff!!

We are Soldiers for everyone's children future, past and now!!

Love to you all and to all the children!!
Old post. I found it when looking for leaflet stuff. Low on PM's. I know you are still about. Hope you read the thread or search for people quoting you?

Still up for it??
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #62644
luv evreone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by la_verite View Post
I don't know if it helps at all.. I've got a YouTube channel where I keep a diary about my agoraphobia. I've got a pretty good following on there & would be happy to take part in a video. It might be a good start.

Excellent

Anybody else have a YT channel with subs?? would you put the Video up??
Old 17-04-2013, 09:18 PM   #62645
la_verite

Quote:
Excellent

Anybody else have a YT channel with subs?? would you put the Video up??
I have a couple of friends who do & they will happily join in
Old 17-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #62646
abrakebabra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by la_verite View Post
Good idea that. Every little helps, as some small cornershop grocery outfit once said

Seriously though, you have an engaging and articulate manner on youtube, you could get this subject matter across to a new audience without the inevitable angry ranting the likes of me would descend into
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #62647
iwantthetruth
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
Did anyone get a screen grab of Lord McAlpine at the funeral?

I hope his wife dressed him appropriately. Any photo I've seen of him, he is wearing some old cardigan, like the harmless old duffer he undoubtedly is.

I was watching but I didn't record it. The camera got two men together (mainly Lord McAlpine) ...... for quite a long time. I didn't know the man on his left. I don't know whether his wife was sitting to his right because the camera was distinctly focused on McAlpine.

It may have been me, but I felt it was a penetrating camera shot (not least of all because of the time the BBC kept him on screen). There was something that made me physically shiver! I have a vague recollection of him looking directly at the camera...... but that really could be my mind playing tricks. I haven't been able to get the image out of my mind since I saw it (and I really mean that).

Someone send me some light in case he was trying to hallucinate the viewers and I got caught!
Old 17-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #62648
luv evreone

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracythierry View Post
Hi I have been following events and posts for a few weeks now and have set up a twitter account to help on 28th. I would also distribute any leaflets. Is there a document available to print.

Are you up for the leaflet campaign??
Old 17-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #62649
la_verite

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrakebabra View Post
Good idea that. Every little helps, as some small cornershop grocery outfit once said

Seriously though, you have an engaging and articulate manner on youtube, you could get this subject matter across to a new audience without the inevitable angry ranting the likes of me would descend into
Cheers kebabbo. I don't suppose it hurts that I've got an innocent looking face either. People seem to trust me on YouTube so it can't hurt to give it a pop!
Old 17-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #62650
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Does this fit? I don't have Word on this computer, I'll have to get someone to print it for me.

NOW THEN!

* Being involved in the Savile thread is like being on an emotional rollercoaster, a few times I have physically retched and have felt my blood boil with anger. But I would rather go through the pain of knowing the truth, than unknowingly live a life based on lies. - BW

* My eyes have been opened to how far and wide and how high up the cover-up has been and still is, of institutional abuse of children by people in power. - P54

*Personally, I already knew how sick and twisted the world is. I needed no confirmation. What the site has done is show me I'm not alone. - KG

* To say this thread has consumed the last 8 weeks of my life is putting it mildly, I've basically abandoned all other websites I used to frequent, including deactivating my facebook on account of not being able to stand the inanity of people posting about pointless, vacuous crap while this incendiary story is ongoing. - a.

* I didn't sleep for 48 hours after hearing the story of one little girl's 57 minute fight to live. She died, the star of a snuff movie. 200,000 children missing in Britain a year which equates roughly to 1 child every two and a half minutes. - AH

* As a father and grandfather, I am gobsmacked at how deep this cover-up goes. - B.

* All your idols and illusions will be shot down in flames when you read this thread...the information is staggering. It's like being reborn with new eyes. - M.

* This is a total mind-f#&% ultra-epiphany. - HG

Come and join the thread
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

2 versions, one page, ready for printing everyone.

http://depositfiles.com/files/430tt50xd PDF

http://depositfiles.com/files/ilvmg0kf2 Word Doc

Select regular download

Get cracking team

Last edited by bossman10; 17-04-2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: addition
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #62651
abrakebabra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post

Select regular download

Get cracking team
Thanks Bossman, d/l'd both
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #62652
la_verite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post

Select regular download

Get cracking team

Done & posted via my Facebook page
Old 17-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #62653
marny
Inactive

As much as we respect DI, people just don't want to know about Lizards and any association is just a waste of time imo .
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #62654
iwantthetruth
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
Just quickly , don't know if this has been mentioned before. Local newsreaders on BBC all in grey or black. Weather presenters grey and black .Just switched on BBC News channel 80 , presenter black jumper. What the hell is up with the BBC. Have they all been told to wear black, Puppets.
I'll tell you something else I noticed during the BBC programme of the funeral.....

There were men in grey/black suits at the very back of the crowd who were doing really loud hand claps. The sheeple at the front then followed.

Once I spotted it, I thought "Goodness, they have turned everyone from Millbank out!" There was one shot where you could see the 'designated distance' between the men in suits. The camera caught 3 of them in a wide shot (and I am sure that wasn't supposed to happen). We shouldn't know that the clapping was orchestrated.
Old 17-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #62655
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
As much as we respect DI, people just don't want to know about Lizards and any association is just a waste of time imo .

But a lot of people joined here after the Savile 'news' came out, the DI association didn't prevent them from having a look.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #62656
marlowe
Banned

Do you think they may have been waiting for the Thatcher funeral to be over before they started bringing in people from the Thatcher era and Cabinet? If indeed they ever get round to doing so.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #62657
luv evreone

Question

Quote:
That's why i think we need another point in between with a different name.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=62575

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
It's certainly worth a try. Much as I like and respect David the mere mention of his name is enough to bring about ridicule from people you are tring to enlighten.

Maybe there are different 'ways in' for everyone.

Some might prefer the smack around the head approach of Spivey, or maybe the more subtler Brian gerrish, the raw emotion of bill Maloney etc

Courses for horses!
Agreed

So... Does anybody else like the Contact point and Business cards idea?

Or rather anybody that doesn't like it?

I'm willing to put a lot of work in to it. If anybody wants to help then that would be great?

The thing is we need permission to go ahead and create and promote it between us.

I don't want anybody to think this is about off-site BS again. It's about getting people here.

It's about a simple way to hand out an info point without printing/carrying too much.

It's about giving people a central locale to go to start their journey.

Thoughts?
Old 17-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #62658
kindred1

Quote:
Hey guys. Good news. We have a Video maker now. We just need to create the content for them.

Coldinsomnia has kindly agreed to make the Vid. They were in the process of making a Vid before but haven't been posting OTT for a bit. There was a small series of misunderstandings last time they were here, and while they were resolved to the point of understanding this left Coldinsomnia pretty much outcast from the group.

Some people got the wrong impression that they were trying to take ideas and names (specifically Anders) offsite for their own ends, this wasn't the case, afaik. There was a dispute regarding invited FM's. This was about protecting the group and not shutting anyone out. If anyone wants to know exactly what went down then look back through their posts and the replies.

If anybody has a problem or wants clarification on anything then please say now?

Basically we need this FM onside. We need everybody onside. We need to all be onside. I don't want to cause any more issues here but feel whatever happened was overblown and we can move past it. We can invite another FM back who wants to contribute (through the Video thread) and get the project up and running. (We need to do it soon as we are running out of time to be ready for Jun 1)

Any objections then say now or forever...

Thats great news luv evreone and much respect to yourself I noticed you have been really pushing things forward lately.
kindred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #62659
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Do you think they may have been waiting for the Thatcher funeral to be over before they started bringing in people from the Thatcher era and Cabinet? If indeed they ever get round to doing so.

That's very mild from you Marlowe

Video v Arrests - what comes first.

%%%%%
50 - 50 wrong
75 - 25 wrong
100 - 0 correct
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #62660
keepia
Inactive

Great work guys. Not sure if it will help the cause but the Facebook page I'm a member of thats naming and shaming paedophiles and raising awareness has almost 4000 members and quite a few of them seem to be aware of the scale of this, they're having a meeting tomorrow and the BBC have asked if they can attend for an interview, seems it's getting national coverage, link here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/128921303961491/
keepia is offline   Reply With Quote