Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 07-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
the 9 rings

Default Anyone heard of the white skinned reptilain?

I've come across this entity a week ago, and of all the reptilians I know about,none of them are pale skinned. Most are green and brown but this one was white with human features.
He had big eyes,skin that was reptilian in feature but smooth like a human and its head was so massive it seemed as if he had two brains one part separating itself from thee other but still attached, almost deformed. I came across three u.f.o.'s, usually the ships I see are pod shaped but these were disks,indicating the presence of the grey's.
So what I can get from all this is, the white reptilian I seen was a leader among the beings and a watcher. I know that he is very old in form and much bulkier and broader than the rest of the race.
He is an 'elder' from what i've gathered about these races.... I might be the only person to ever witness direct contact with someone in charge of operations.

If you are close-minded, please do not even attempt to reply on this topic. There is no relevance for your 'awe-so smart' and ignorant comments. Refrain from being repulsive and posting tripe.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 07-06-2013 at 09:59 PM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #2
matteria

Can you say if he was malicious or not?

Last edited by matteria; 07-06-2013 at 10:42 PM.
matteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:08 PM   #3
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteria View Post
Can you say if he was malicious or not?
When we met I was going the opposite direction... He looked at me directly in my eyes with a look of mystery, like he didn't understand why I noticed him and no one else could. Why I could sense his presence, I remember his eyes being very bold and having a stern look at me... almost like he wanted to know why I could comprehend his presence, also an indicator that he was the " Head Honcho" .
I think he tried to telekenetically communicate with me. When I looked into his eyes time and reality completely stopped for a second. I believe he was envying me. Wanted to know why such a being of less intellectual power could withstand such a presence as his own.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 07-06-2013 at 11:11 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:12 PM   #4
matteria

hmm.. did he happen to look anything like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg draenei.jpg (10.2 KB, 132 views)
Old 07-06-2013, 11:27 PM   #5
syxx
Inactive

I am really interested in your post, @the 9 rings. This is the first post about this that has mirrored my own experience.

For me, not a disk, but a black triangle. And not white, but brown. Malicious? Benevolent? Not either, really. More like, not bothered, unattached emotionally and intensely observant.

Can you say more, please?
syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:27 PM   #6
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
I've come across this entity a week ago, and of all the reptilians I know about,none of them are pale skinned. Most are green and brown but this one was white with human features.
He had big eyes,skin that was reptilian in feature but smooth like a human and its head was so massive it seemed as if he had two brains one part separating itself from thee other but still attached, almost deformed. I came across three u.f.o.'s, usually the ships I see are pod shaped but these were disks,indicating the presence of the grey's.
So what I can get from all this is, the white reptilian I seen was a leader among the beings and a watcher. I know that he is very old in form and much bulkier and broader than the rest of the race.
He is an 'elder' from what i've gathered about these races.... I might be the only person to ever witness direct contact with someone in charge of operations.

If you are close-minded, please do not even attempt to reply on this topic. There is no relevance for your 'awe-so smart' and ignorant comments. Refrain from being repulsive and posting tripe.
The White Draco!
Old 07-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #7
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
The White Draco!
theres no way in hell out of all people that i met the white dragon....it's impossible, that would mean its enki.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #8
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by syxx View Post
I am really interested in your post, @the 9 rings. This is the first post about this that has mirrored my own experience.

For me, not a disk, but a black triangle. And not white, but brown. Malicious? Benevolent? Not either, really. More like, not bothered, unattached emotionally and intensely observant.

Can you say more, please?
I will be as accurate as possible, which part do you want to know more about? Elaborate please.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:41 PM   #9
syxx
Inactive

Physical size, colour of eyes, hair or not, clothing; type of craft and whether airborn or landed. Male? Female? What time of day and weather?
Old 07-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #10
the 9 rings

Quote:
hmm.. did he happen to look anything like this?
no, nothing like the minatuar species.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:47 PM   #11
the 9 rings

Quote:
Physical size, colour of eyes, hair or not, clothing; type of craft and whether airborn or landed. Male? Female? What time of day and weather?
size:tall,linky,broad shoulders.

eyes:very big,and bluish hue.

hair:no

clothing:from what i seen and my positon he was going the opposite direction in a vehicle than me so I can't honestly tell you what he was wearing. maybe dark blue spandex type of cloth.

craft:disk shaped,3 of them and all three were landed in a feild full of saw grass or corn.

sex:/,male.

time:mid day.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:50 PM   #12
matteria

that looks like a 'minatuar' to you? you said 'white' 'bulkier and broader' 'soft reptilian skin' 'big eyes' and something about a split feature on his head... well in any case i guess i can stop caring now
Old 07-06-2013, 11:56 PM   #13
maxine

Quote:
theres no way in hell out of all people that i met the white dragon....it's impossible, that would mean its enki.
The White Draco do exist! The White Draco, is the leader of the Indigenous Reptilian! The White Draco have competitions, on who can eat a flock of geese!
Old 07-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #14
syxx
Inactive

To compare:
About 6 1/2 feet (about 2 meters) tall; broad shoulders; beefy build; dark, reddish-brown eyes with large black pupil; uniform-type clothing, tight-fitting with high collar; no hair; very reptilian -crocodile-like- features, but somewhat softer rather than angular. Impression of male, but who knows? Always seen at night, always associated with black triangles, red light on corners and dark round patch on center bottom. Always preceded by several days or weeks of heightened sense before encountering, sometimes followed in my vehicle; craft silent, sometimes revolving/pivoting in place whilst hovering just above tree height.

I am thinking that you may have seen a hybrid?
Old 08-06-2013, 12:06 AM   #15
the 9 rings

Quote:
that looks like a 'minatuar' to you? you said 'white' 'bulkier and broader' 'soft reptilian skin' 'big eyes' and something about a split feature on his head... well in any case i guess i can stop caring now
I love your enthusiasm but I did say linky and pale. What you showed was a character from W.o.w, which is almost blue in skin tone and def not linky. Also, it dosn't look like a minatuar because no horns and doesn't carry features such as the legs for hoofs.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 08-06-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #16
the 9 rings

Quote:
To compare:
About 6 1/2 feet (about 2 meters) tall; broad shoulders; beefy build; dark, reddish-brown eyes with large black pupil; uniform-type clothing, tight-fitting with high collar; no hair; very reptilian -crocodile-like- features, but somewhat softer rather than angular. Impression of male, but who knows? Always seen at night, always associated with black triangles, red light on corners and dark round patch on center bottom. Always preceded by several days or weeks of heightened sense before encountering, sometimes followed in my vehicle; craft silent, sometimes revolving/pivoting in place whilst hovering just above tree height.

I am thinking that you may have seen a hybrid?
If your seeing black triangles and brown reptilians then you need to stay away from them as much as possible, when your third eye opens it almost always encourages reptilian communication and leaves a gateway for these beings. Im not saying all brown reptilians are bad , but I know they dont get along with the green ones.

Also, if it was a hybrid I seen then why were there three ships? Most hybrids run alone due to the fact hey feel as out cast's and almost always have a superior power than the others. The hybrids are always looked down upon but are always much smarter,faster and stronger.... By far.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:24 AM   #17
syxx
Inactive

Trying to stay away from them has been a long lost task, many years-worth. My whole family is pestered with them, in all their colours and forms; two generations. It's like trying to get away from air. I understand what you are saying, and the attention certainly is not wanted, but it's not like a choice. My experiences have never been negative -though chilling, I must say! That said, it has been a learning experience, not alien to me though, as my work has mostly been with non-humans (earth animals).

I don't know, 9, why it was three ships. I mention the triangles because that has been my experience every time; the disks have always been inhabited by greys in my experience (and I really don't like them).

I suggested hybrids because my thoughts ran to human-reptillian hybrid. Just a thought. (something to say here, but maybe not publicly).
If hybrids, as you say are smarter, stronger, superior, is it possible that this a rogue or one that is doing as it pleases, rather than bowing to the tradition of behaving as normally expected?

Small hours of the morning here. Will come back to this after some zzzzz's.
Good stuff.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:25 AM   #18
lurk

The albino dracos are a cast within the reptilian race. One, or the highest cast. Generally refered to as reptilian royality. Not a single entity.

Described by abductees as being incredibly malicious. Alex Collier briefly mentioned them.

If you want to know more about them, start here:
http://evelorgen.com/wp/category/articles/

Quote:
Im going to tell you something i've never told anyone before my firend,cause you seem to be of vast intellect and a higher understanding. I am pleaidian.
Still can learn something from a retarded human cattle you 'pleaidian', huh? If roleplay wouldn't amuse me..

I'm this - I'm that, I'm special. Everybody wants to be something. But you're not, you're just a cattle, like the rest of us. And scoring 8 out of 10 points in a human made star-seed quiz on some new age page doesn't change that.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #19
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
The albino dracos are a cast within the reptilian race. One, or the highest cast. Generally refered to as reptilian royality. Not a single entity.

Described by abductees as being incredibly malicious. Alex Collier briefly mentioned them.

If you want to know more about them, start here:
http://evelorgen.com/wp/category/articles/

Still can learn something from a retarded human cattle you 'pleaidian', huh? If roleplay wouldn't amuse me..

I'm this - I'm that, I'm special. Everybody wants to be something. But you're not, you're just a cattle, like the rest of us. And scoring 8 out of 10 points in a human made star-seed quiz on some new age page doesn't change that.
I see what your saying about the reptilian royalty and the white dragons,but... you are mistaken, this was a different type of reptilian...none like the rest, almost not reptilian at all,the eyes had no slits and were massive.
I am not comming on here trying to be better than anyone, as you refer to humans as cattle. You maybe cattle but not me.... Does cattle, read minds,move things with there mind,see the future,levitate and have access to unkowing knowledge? I am pleadian not by say so,but by lineage... My fathers side was nordic kings and there fathers were called pleadian, i didnt read this off the internet or watch a video from ' alex'.
Everything i speak is of advanced knowledge and what i've learned over the years. If you feel that everyone is cattle it is probably because you are one of the cattle they use.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:52 AM   #20
matteria

Quote:
I see what your saying about the reptilian royalty and the white dragons,but... you are mistaken, this was a different type of reptilian...none like the rest, almost not reptilian at all,the eyes had no slits and were massive.
I am not comming on here trying to be better than anyone, as you refer to humans as cattle. You maybe cattle but not me.... Does cattle, read minds,move things with there mind,see the future,levitate and have access to unkowing knowledge? I am pleadian not by say so,but by lineage... My fathers side was nordic kings and there fathers were called pleadian, i didnt read this off the internet or watch a video from ' alex'.
Everything i speak is of advanced knowledge and what i've learned over the years. If you feel that everyone is cattle it is probably because you are one of the cattle they use.
well mr. pleidan you've clearly done so much good with your speshul powerz i can just imagine all the other things you've seen that you later decided to post on the david icke forum...