Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-04-2018, 06:10 AM   #161
elenita

Don't you love the way they like to glamorize war with a pretty woman? All make up and hair do's dressed up for combat.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 01:22 PM   #162
Xenon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
The US has dedicated jamming aircraft -

She could have been the pilot / 2nd crewman on one of those
This whole story is electronic warfare. They have jammed us.
Xenon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 03:31 PM   #163
elshaper
Inactive

Ah so...the whole 'accident' was a blast from DEW rather than the engine blown out. THAT MAKES SENSE.

So who blasted out that plane and what for?
Let me guess, Russian!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 04:43 PM   #164
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Ah so...the whole 'accident' was a blast from DEW rather than the engine blown out. THAT MAKES SENSE. ......

This page is a good start for info on electronic warfare countermeasures but it's a subject that gets highly technical very quickly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_..._and_deception

The page on using such measures to affect civilian passenger jet in flight controls has been removed though.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 05:11 PM   #165
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
This page is a good start for info on electronic warfare countermeasures but it's a subject that gets highly technical very quickly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_..._and_deception

The page on using such measures to affect civilian passenger jet in flight controls has been removed though.
So explain to me please... how does jamming a radar leads to the damage of an engine?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 05:41 PM   #166
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
So explain to me please... how does jamming a radar leads to the damage of an engine?
Im not aware anyones making that connection in this thread.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 07:38 PM   #167
Sabrina
Inactive

I'm not sure what this thread is about anymore - we know the details - is there an issue with not believing a woman landed the plane and saved everyone (apart from the one) now?
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 08:50 PM   #168
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I'm not sure what this thread is about anymore - .......

serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 09:18 PM   #169
Xenon1

These engines do not fail. There have been two "explanations" offered that I've seen.

1. Engine failure led to depressurization of the cabin which blew out the window.
2. Piece of the engine blew up and magically hit the window, one window.

If anything, my initial reaction said this was deliberate, not metal fatgue. Please observe the Algerian crash.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018...ce_Il-76_crash

This gentleman is the one credible witness I feel from this incident, at least concerning the onboard incident.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/us/so...ole/index.html

Last edited by Xenon1; 27-04-2018 at 09:26 PM.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:53 PM   #170
Xenon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Don't you love the way they like to glamorize war with a pretty woman? All make up and hair do's dressed up for combat.
I'm not sure why they're showing us Sally Top Gun, and so immediately. I've never seen this. The information being presented about her Warfare experience is obviously information for someone, obviously not us.

I think the general message is that 'we are ready for you'.

Last edited by Xenon1; 27-04-2018 at 10:55 PM.
Old 28-04-2018, 05:47 AM   #171
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon1 View Post
These engines do not fail.
Rubbish - Engine failures uncommon but not rare

Although the type of catastrophic failure seen here is extremely rare it isn't unheard of

Quote:
1. Engine failure led to depressurization of the cabin which blew out the window.
Cabin pressurized = lots of force pushing outwards against the window
Cabin depressurized = same pressure both sides

Yet you've actually accepted that when subjected to equal pressure both sides this can cause a window to blow out.

Its just possible I will never forget this

[QUOTE=Xenon1;1063018357] Piece of the engine blew up and magically hit the window, one window.
/QUOTE]

No a piece of the engine came off and hit a window - nothing magical about it
Nor d we know if it was the only bit of debris that hit the aircraft. The media being concentrated on the 1 piece doesn't mean there weren't more hitting the fuselage / wings.

As I wrote earlier - Ive seen aircraft that have had propeller blades come off and go through the fuselage - that's not supposed to happen either.

Quote:
If anything, my initial reaction said this was deliberate, not metal fatgue. Please observe the Algerian crash.

What exactly does that demonstrate - an Algerian plane crashed and killed lots - vs this one didn't crash - Well done you've found 2 totally unrelated aircraft accidents -
Old 28-04-2018, 08:02 AM   #172
Xenon1

Quote:

Its just possible I will never forget this
I see you're with the diplomatic service. Hello guvner

Pardon my French but it blew up, guv

Edit: http://www.businessinsider.com/ivank...failure-2018-3

Last edited by Xenon1; 28-04-2018 at 08:16 AM.
Old 28-04-2018, 08:16 AM   #173
hande

Quote:
I see you're with the diplomatic service. Hello guvner

Edit: http://www.businessinsider.com/ivank...failure-2018-3
Your point is what ?

You claim aircraft engines dont fail

I state they do but its not common

You then post a link to a helicopter suffering an engine failure -

Im not seeing the point to your post - Ive clearly missed something
Old 28-04-2018, 08:23 AM   #174
Xenon1

Quote:
Your point is what ?

You claim aircraft engines dont fail

I state they do but its not common

You then post a link to a helicopter suffering an engine failure -

Im not seeing the point to your post - Ive clearly missed something
You're right it was entirely routine. That's why the FAA is freaking out

Old 28-04-2018, 08:30 AM   #175
hande

Quote:
You're right it was entirely routine. That's why the FAA is freaking out

Ah right you have when I stated that

Engines fail but its not that common

A failure like this is extremely rare

(And a previous comment of mine in this thread) This type of failure is not supposed to happen - engine failures are not supposed to be uncontained

You understood This to mean that 'this extremely rare and out of the ordinary incident is in fact entirely routine'.

Your assessment of what I said and what I said are in fact entirely opposite

I think I can see the problem - your an idiot.

Dont create strawmen arguments to try and put false claims in my mouth
Old 28-04-2018, 08:34 AM   #176
Xenon1

Quote:
Ah right you have when I stated that

Engines fail but its not that common

A failure like this is extremely rare

(And a previous comment of mine in this thread) This type of failure is not supposed to happen - engine failures are not supposed to be uncontained

You understood This to mean that 'this extremely rare and out of the ordinary incident is in fact entirely routine'.

Your assessment of what I said and what I said are in fact entirely opposite

I think I can see the problem - your an idiot.

Dont create strawmen arguments to try and put false claims in my mouth
It's called irony governor. They run thousands of these flights and Southwest Pilots are the best in the world
Old 28-04-2018, 08:44 AM   #177
MagnusCrome

Quote:
These engines do not fail. There have been two "explanations" offered that I've seen.

2. Piece of the engine blew up and magically hit the window, one window.

This gentleman is the one credible witness I feel from this incident, at least concerning the onboard incident.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/us/so...ole/index.html
The guy is a little too suspiciously media trained for my liking... All the right phrases - 'I felt a calling' 'God created a servant heart in me' and the article smelling of the usual over-hyped rubbish. Also, before you even see the guy's occupation you KNOW he's gonna either be an off-duty firefighter or soldier on leave.

The best part, for me, is how you can tell the writer wanted to make it abundantly clear his wife allowed him to go and help (god forbid a man make a decision unsanctioned by a woman), though they thought 's**t, how could she tell him with the mask on' so they have to change it to 'after getting his wife's silent approval'. Also they make sure they let you know he put his own mask on before helping his family put theirs on, which is by-the-book what the airline want you to do.
MagnusCrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2018, 10:24 AM   #178
Xenon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusCrome View Post
The guy is a little too suspiciously media trained for my liking... All the right phrases - 'I felt a calling' 'God created a servant heart in me' and the article smelling of the usual over-hyped rubbish. Also, before you even see the guy's occupation you KNOW he's gonna either be an off-duty firefighter or soldier on leave.

The best part, for me, is how you can tell the writer wanted to make it abundantly clear his wife allowed him to go and help (god forbid a man make a decision unsanctioned by a woman), though they thought 's**t, how could she tell him with the mask on' so they have to change it to 'after getting his wife's silent approval'. Also they make sure they let you know he put his own mask on before helping his family put theirs on, which is by-the-book what the airline want you to do.
Thanks for pointing this out. If this is a psyop it's the best one they've ever uncorked. But this guy seems genuine.

I'm just sharing what I've read on here, that's all
Old 28-04-2018, 10:32 AM   #179
Xenon1

Perhaps he was in the middle of an act of war and he just kicked in. He looks heavily traumatized.

Honestly Magnus, I know people in this area. They don't talk like this unless it's very very serious, they're very closed off

Last edited by Xenon1; 28-04-2018 at 10:39 AM.
Old 28-04-2018, 01:39 PM   #180
st jimmy

I couldn’t find a single story that shares Elshaper’s idea (and that of some others) that the official story is bogus.
I still don’t know, but I really don’t believe the stories of the incredible heroics…

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine
It was a tongue in cheek assumption that she was struck, simply because she WAS sat at the window seat where an alleged piece of jet engine broke free at high speed (another assumption btw) crashing through the engine housing and then through the fuselage window and then the acrylic Perspex, where I assume it kept travelling into the seating area.
Jennifer Riordan, a 43-year-old bank executive from New Mexico, was on a Southwest Airlines flight travelling home when she was hit by shrapnel after the Boeing 737 blew an engine at 32,000 ft.

Passenger Eric Zilbert said: “From her waist above, she was outside of the plane”.

And then it gets really amazing...

Fellow passengers fought to pull her back inside.
Eye witness Alfred Tumlinson said a man rushed forward a few rows “to grab that lady to pull her back in.
She was out of the plane. He couldn’t do it by himself, so another gentleman came over and helped to get her back in the plane, and they got her.

Passengers gave CPR to Riordan, while others struggled to plug the window.
Riordan later died from her injuries: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8309891.html

Passenger Hollie Mackey (no less than a professor), said she was in seat 14C and Riordan was in seat 14A, a window seat. Between them sat a young girl - likely middle school age, though small in size.
When the window blew, Riordan's upper body was pulled out of the plane. Mackey said she and the child tried but failed to bring Riordan back in.

To Mackey, it was a "godsend" that fellow passengers Tim McGinty and Andrew Needum tugged Riordan's body back inside the cabin.
Needum’s wife nodded that it was OK to leave her and try to save Riordan. He refused to provide details about his rescue efforts: https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/southwe...ctim-1.3894398

So she wasn’t completely sucked out of the plane and after the “hero” plane passengers got her back in, they tried to reanimate her by CPR…
How could the brave heroes pull her back in without being sucked out themselves?

In these 2 stories, no blood is mentioned. If she was hit by shrapnel it seems unlikely that there was no blood.
Did they change the official story?

Last edited by st jimmy; 28-04-2018 at 01:41 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote