Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 03-03-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
siliconpsychosis

Default Helen Mirren Freemason Tattoo

Whenever the media rams down my throat how wonderful a particular actor or actress is, I usually find myself disliking that person from that point onwards. So when I kept reading and seeing images of Helen Mirren and the the expectation that she would win on Oscar for the Queen, I couldnt help but cringe.

In one magazine they showed a picture of a tatoo on her left hand, and I realised that it was the freemasons symbol. So Helen Mirren is a freemason I thought. This might explain how she got the part of playing the Queen.

Since films have the power to define history, I presume the objective is that the film 'The Queen' wins an Oscar, so more people then watch it and believe the portayel of events surrounding Diannas death. So when 'the jury' starts looking at the Dianne case pretty soon, I guess people are more likely to think that the Queen and co did not kill Dianna. After all they watched the film and the film never mentioned a conspiracy.

One final point since the lizards are big on the symbolism, then I expect they would have loved Helen Mirrens Oscar winning speech, when she saluted the Lizard Queen by raising the oscar in her freemasonically tattooed left hand. Something turned green before my very eyes. But it wasnt Helen Mirren. It was me turning green with disgust.

Last edited by siliconpsychosis; 04-03-2007 at 02:38 PM.
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:34 PM   #2
misscpb
Inactive

Hi There

Oh I will have to look out for the tatoo etc, I didn't see it on the television.
Thanks for the post.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:29 PM   #3
roxanna
Inactive

Anyone find a photo of it? Looked cant seem to locate one. Thanks, Cheers
roxanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:34 PM   #4
midwich cuckoo
Inactive

Taken from here - http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-mirren.htm
midwich cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:41 PM   #5
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwich cuckoo View Post
no wonder she impersonated e2 so well; the queen mum was probably manning the controls!

didn't you just love the made tony blair out to be this lovable, bumbling rube? i was chuckling all through the movie.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:56 PM   #6
roxanna
Inactive

Hey thank you both. Really cool of you to post. Jesus look at that damn! One of them for sure. Ill have to see the movie if only to laugh my ass off. Cheers
roxanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 AM   #7
misscpb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwich cuckoo View Post
Oh My Word, you just do not seem to know in this world who is who at times. Thank you very much for the picture.

It does seem very strange how a woman who presents herself as very much somewhat of a lady has that strange mark/tatoo on her hand.

Does anyone know what the tatoo means?

Thanks
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:07 AM   #8
mahabaratara

It looks like Freemasonic Symbolism to me...
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:46 AM   #9
ho1ogram
Banned

Very, very interesting. I am intrigued. Thanks for the info.

ps - tru3 & misspcb. I think we all saw the tatoo the first time it was posted.

*edit* - okay, it may not be masonic. If you stand it on it's end (rotate it 90 degrees) it is a rune symbol called - Ing; the Danes. According to the Woman's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects by Barbara Walker. Interestingly, in Understanding Runes by Michael Howard, it isn't listed.

Last edited by ho1ogram; 04-03-2007 at 11:12 AM.
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:22 PM   #10
pollock
Banned

I always thought she was creepy!
pollock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:34 PM   #11
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by ho1ogram View Post

*edit* - okay, it may not be masonic. If you stand it on it's end (rotate it 90 degrees) it is a rune symbol called - Ing; the Danes. According to the Woman's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects by Barbara Walker. Interestingly, in Understanding Runes by Michael Howard, it isn't listed.

It is too

http://www.earth-dancing.com/ing.htm

KEY WORDS: fertility, family ties, news beginning

This Rune represents successful conclusion of an experience and the the new beginning. The new beginning is a feeling of harmony in oneself and the world around. This Rune predicts family harmony, possible marriage, a birth of a child, healing in health, and improvement of home.

When this Rune is drawn, be assured you can achieve completion and then start a new beginning! This can be a joyous realization of a new path, a new life.

Can also mean news of a stranger or family member not heard from in a long time. This rune was often found on houses and barns for protection and fertility of home, animals, fields and other buildings.

Also Listed here

http://wodening.ealdriht.org/runes/third.html

Last edited by i_am; 04-03-2007 at 12:40 PM. Reason: add on
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:47 PM   #12
friendsinthesky
Banned

^ Then maybe the silly woman should have posed with her other NON tattoed hand, or at least turned it sideways..

*edit*..and then again, with what the tattoo NOW represents (fertility, family ties, news beginning) and then playing the queen, wouldn't that go against the 'laws of nature'.

Last edited by friendsinthesky; 04-03-2007 at 12:51 PM.
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:43 PM   #13
siliconpsychosis

According to a magazine I read last week (Heat I think), Helen Mirren claims that she has little recollection of having the tattoo done since she was drunk at the time.
This explanation in itself I find pretty suspicious.
A definite lizard in my opinion.
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:46 PM   #14
paolo

As above, so below
yoni/lingam
a universal tatoo for our time
They love to display these symbols
It's no surprise that this lizard replicator should do so
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:53 AM   #15
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

it's far too big a coincedence for this well known actress, portraying, amongst other things, the queen of england, to be having that tattoo on her left hand. as maha points out, it is freemasonic, pretty ugly tattoo though, reminds me of old sailors or prison tattoos.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:48 PM   #16
masonic3
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
Whenever the media rams down my throat how wonderful a particular actor or actress is, I usually find myself disliking that person from that point onwards. So when I kept reading and seeing images of Helen Mirren and the the expectation that she would win on Oscar for the Queen, I couldnt help but cringe.

In one magazine they showed a picture of a tatoo on her left hand, and I realised that it was the freemasons symbol. So Helen Mirren is a freemason I thought. This might explain how she got the part of playing the Queen.

Since films have the power to define history, I presume the objective is that the film 'The Queen' wins an Oscar, so more people then watch it and believe the portayel of events surrounding Diannas death. So when 'the jury' starts looking at the Dianne case pretty soon, I guess people are more likely to think that the Queen and co did not kill Dianna. After all they watched the film and the film never mentioned a conspiracy.

One final point since the lizards are big on the symbolism, then I expect they would have loved Helen Mirrens Oscar winning speech, when she saluted the Lizard Queen by raising the oscar in her freemasonically tattooed left hand. Something turned green before my very eyes. But it wasnt Helen Mirren. It was me turning green with disgust.
Oh my God!! Women are not aloud in the masons(for ever, not a chance), if she is a "Freemsaon" she must be a part of the "Rainbow Order" which is freemasonry for women.
The order is a joke....... Not under the UGLE.
I know a couple and its rubbish.

What sort os symbol is it? Is it masonic? Or something silly??
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:52 PM   #17
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I think you would be most shocked at how many are Freemasons... mostly the reason they are were they are....

its easy to hide them selfs.... they calculate what people want to see in someone to win over their trust and support.... then it can be very un believable that these people can be liers of part of any evil group....

look at terry wogan.... such a lovely warm man that can relate to so many people and so down to earth.... or is that all calculated? all you have to do is know how to act and be a good lier.... very very simple... gary glitter got away with it for years!!, would be interesting to see if he was involved in anything...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:24 PM   #18
masonic3
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
I think you would be most shocked at how many are Freemasons... mostly the reason they are were they are....

its easy to hide them selfs.... they calculate what people want to see in someone to win over their trust and support.... then it can be very un believable that these people can be liers of part of any evil group....

look at terry wogan.... such a lovely warm man that can relate to so many people and so down to earth.... or is that all calculated? all you have to do is know how to act and be a good lier.... very very simple... gary glitter got away with it for years!!, would be interesting to see if he was involved in anything...

What about Cliff Richards?
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:42 PM   #19
mara of the acoma
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
According to a magazine I read last week (Heat I think), Helen Mirren claims that she has little recollection of having the tattoo done since she was drunk at the time.
This explanation in itself I find pretty suspicious.
A definite lizard in my opinion.
Sweet Jesus.

You find it suspicious that someone has a tattoo whilst drunk and has little recollection of it?
And this leads you to... the conclusion that she is a lizard!?!

I say again... Sweet Jesus.

*skips off merrily on her way, feeling extremely glad that she's not in siliconpsychosis's reality*

Last edited by mara of the acoma; 06-03-2007 at 03:49 PM.
mara of the acoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #20
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonic3 View Post
Oh my God!! Women are not aloud in the masons(for ever, not a chance), if she is a "Freemsaon" she must be a part of the "Rainbow Order" which is freemasonry for women.
The order is a joke....... Not under the UGLE.
I know a couple and its rubbish.

What sort os symbol is it? Is it masonic? Or something silly??

Order of the Eastern Star

The Order of the Eastern Star is the largest fraternal organization in the world that both men and women can join. It was established in 1850 by Robert Morris, a lawyer and educator from Boston, Massachusetts who had been an official with the Freemasons. It is based on teachings from the Bible, but is open to people of all monotheistic faiths. It has approximately 10,000 chapters in twenty countries and approximately one million members under its General Grand Chapter. Members of the Order are aged 18 and older; men must be Master Masons and women must have specific relationships with Masons. Originally, a woman would have to be the daughter, widow, wife, sister, or mother of a master Mason, but the Order now allows other relatives as well as allowing Rainbow Girls to become members when they come of age.

limelady is offline   Reply With Quote