Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 31-01-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
21_12_2012

Default 666 - on every barcode

Take a look at any barcode and notice there are 3 sets of lines which are longer than the rest of the lines.
These lines are at the far left, in the middle, and at the far right of the barcode pattern.
Each of these identical lines represent the number 6, therefore each barcode contains the number 666.
It is believed that this barcode pattern produces an energy field which we absorb into our energy field, and which presumably affects our energy field in some way. (Maybe due to our subconscious mind, similar to subliminal symbols in advertising etc.)
Some people cover up barcodes to prevent this energy from entering their "energy field" (or auras).
If every product contains this 666 "energy field" within the barcode, every person would contain this energy if they were eventually to take the microchip in the right hand. (mark of the beast)
We would become a "product of the system"
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:34 AM   #2
thoth

Watch this:http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ecy+club&hl=en
Its amazing how many companies have the address or zip code with 666. Its actually quite funny how they do things like this. Typical
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #3
str8blast

I am at a loss for words, I had no idea this was on all products!
Old 01-02-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
trinity1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8blast View Post
I am at a loss for words, I had no idea this was on all products!
Actually, it's not. The two bars that people say are sixes are not in fact sixes at all. Read all about it here, if you can be bothered http://www.av1611.org/666/barcode.html
trinity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:07 PM   #5
21_12_2012

Talking

ooooo.. difference of opinion there.
Check this out sometime:-
http://www.whale.to/b/barcodes.html
I tell you what, when I'm out shopping in supermarkets, I ALWAYS feel stressed, I think most people do...I always wondered why until recently !
Old 01-02-2007, 08:06 PM   #6
astral_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
ooooo.. difference of opinion there.
Check this out sometime:-
http://www.whale.to/b/barcodes.html
I tell you what, when I'm out shopping in supermarkets, I ALWAYS feel stressed, I think most people do...I always wondered why until recently !
yeah i hear about this too -the lines represents the number 6
(led zeppelin stairway to heaven)
astral_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #7
astral_girl

Default barcodes

http://www.av1611.org/666.html
Old 01-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #8
astral_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1 View Post
Actually, it's not. The two bars that people say are sixes are not in fact sixes at all. Read all about it here, if you can be bothered http://www.av1611.org/666/barcode.html
the goverment most likely put that on the net to try and compensate the truth meanings ....yeah thats about right ...old lizard mouths...
Old 01-02-2007, 09:29 PM   #9
trinity1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by astral_girl View Post
the goverment most likely put that on the net to try and compensate the truth meanings ....yeah thats about right ...old lizard mouths...
Or perhaps there really aren't 666's on every barcode.
trinity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:14 PM   #10
21_12_2012

Well, there is a lot of disinformation about...but I do know this:-
If they're willing to poison us with Aspartame, MonoSodiumGlutamate (and all the other names it's disguised under), and the countless other poisons within the products we consume daily, then there's no reason whatsoever why they wouldn't poison the OUTSIDE of all products as well.
Looks (and feels) to me like a system of babylonian subconcious mind symbolism through the use of abstract lines spaced at certain distances to directly affect both the human energy field and the product itself.
I suppose you have to go with what 'feels' like the truth. It feels to me like these barcodes do give off malign energy.
Mind you, I have been told I am psychic, by a psychic, so maybe I am more sensitive to it than other people, who knows.
Saying that, I still don't see relaxed, smiling people in my local supermarkets...anybody agree ?
Old 01-02-2007, 11:06 PM   #11

Default Matrix Warrior: Being the One

Matrix Warrior: Being the One by jake horsley says that all life is made of carbon molecules the molecules contain electrons protons and nuetrons six of each .Thats 666 the number of the beast . The organic and basic instincts we display !By the way the hebrew letter w also has the numerical value 6 so www. becomes 666!! ,you have to be careful when in the matrix it may-trick u
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:50 PM   #12
sean~infinte

but what is the "number of the beast"

i mean if ur a bible basher then thts satan n shit

but consider this if u are a bible believer, considering the bible can be metaphorical of the sun and other astralogical sighns as such

now imagine u are say one of the many manipulates of this globe wether or not 666 has any meaning u use it to call things satan and ohh thts satan internet is bad ul go to hell blah blah blah isnt it ironic tht its realy the only place of free speech hmm

and things as the micro chip as the bible says being labeled by the mark of the beast well lets examine that
what this does and probs will do is get some people angry and rebel right?
so not only does this cause more FEAR but shows who is a rebel and stands up for there belief

quite handy if ur a fascist manipulating arshole
sean~infinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:55 AM   #13
alchemist2012

Isn't the The real number is 616??? | 6+1+6= 13
alchemist2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:12 AM   #14
21_12_2012

Cool

Well, apparently (and I have looked into this for a couple of years now), we live in a society of what are known as 'sigils'.
Sigils are a method of 'condensing' words/meanings into a symbol which directly affects the human mind/behaviour and actions through the subconscious mind. Many big companies use sigils as their emblems/company logos.
On a daily basis, our subconscious is constantly being fed sigils, through means of advertising/tv/posters etc. even walking down your local high street.
Check this video out at 21 minutes 25 seconds for information on sigils.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...q=illuminati+2

Check the same video out for barcode information at 23 minutes 25 seconds.

I bought the video last year, and it really did wake me up to what is going on regarding the so-called 'anti-christ' scenario and it's symbolic meaning and representation.

Regarding 616, I have heard about this number before, but I have not looked into it's meaning, although I think the number 13 represents (in freemasonic and gematria terms) the perfect number.

The bible (revelations) clearly states that the number is 666.

Whether the bible was in fact written for purely 100% control purposes, well, I guess we'll never know that.

When I see the phrase "anti-christ" I relate the word "christ" to the high vibrational energy which is currently increasing on earth and our solar system. We are supposed to be able to 'ascend' if we 'go with the flow' of this energy, in 2012.
That, to me, represents the christ energy (which many authors have written about including Barbara Hand Clow / Amorah Quan Yin etc).
So when I see the term 'anti-christ', I relate this term to any person/group of people who oppose this energy, or oppose mankinds ascension at this time.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:20 AM   #15
mcmenek1

Hi,

If you dowse a bar code with a pendulum you will detect negative energy, this energy is unbalanced energy. The numbers 666 and the straight lines in a barcode represent male energy there is no female energy in a barcode. The 3rd dimension that we live in is a dimension of duality, this means the vibrational energies that make up the 3rd dimension balance each other out to create harmony for example male and female, negative and positive, summer and winter.

‘The powers that be’ want to create disharmony that’s why they implemented barcodes, they are suppressing the female energy and promoting the male energy in this dimension. Everything that has a barcode attached to it will be unbalanced, just think of all the food in the supermarkets with barcodes attached vibrating out of balance, when you eat this food it will throw you out of balance and lower your vibration and thus disconnect you from the higher vibrations, that are available to you in this 3rd dimension. To connect with the higher vibrations in this 3rd dimension you need to be in a state of harmony and balance.

To rebalance a barcode you need to draw a line through the middle of the lines so the line is at right angles to the vertical lines, you can use a black biro or marker pen. I have been doing this for a couple of years now and I have noticed a big improvement in my overall well being I’m never ill and I never worry about anything its like my vibration has raised above the frequency where negativity vibrates. Anything in your possession with a barcode on it draw a line through it. Who knows it might put a smile on your face.

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:47 AM   #16
montag
Inactive

Heres an interesting one, for those who haven't seen this before can you find the 666?

montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:59 AM   #17
montag
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
By the way the hebrew letter w also has the numerical value 6 so www. becomes 666!! ,you have to be careful when in the matrix it may-trick u
Did you know that the abbreviation for world wide web, double u double u double u(www) is the only known abbreviation that is longer and harder to say than the original words it abbreviates?
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:02 AM   #18
i am all i am
Banned

I was looking up gematria and found this on a website (I think the site was jesus8880.com). Anyway, the "Jewish Holy of Holies, the Debir (DBIR) is 216, or 6 x 6 x 6", as a gematric value.

With LOVE.

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:06 AM   #19
neondestiny
Inactive

After reading this thread I had to go look at the barcodes and don't know about where you are but here in Australia our barcodes do not start with 666 they start with a 9
In numerology if you were to add 666 it would equal a 9 so I found that interesting in itself.
Do all the barcodes everywhere else besides Aus start with 666? or is that just america and/or Uk?

numerology meaning for the number 9 :
Generally speaking 9 is seen as the number of completeness. It marks the end of the human gestation period and the end of a series of numbers (1-10), as well as a complete circle (360 degrees = 3 + 6 + 0 = 9). Christ completed his life and died at the ninth hour. Nine categories of people are called 'blessed' in the Sermon on the Mount. Because 9 is a number of initiation it is seen as being liable to injury (since initiations commonly involve ordeals and mutilations. 9 is a complete number: if multiplied by any other number it always reproduces itself (3 x 9 = 27 = 2 + 7 = 9).

numerology meaning for the number 6 :

The number six is considered a perfect number (the factors of the number 1, 2 and 3) add up to the number itself (1+2+3=6). The six sides of a cube can be opened out to create a cross shape. The book of Genesis describes Gods work of creation as taking 6 days to complete.

Did you know the swaztikka was originally a postive symbol to represent energy moving forward, it was Hitler that reversed the symbol to make it energy moving backwards.
Just a little bit of trivia thought I would throw in to the mix
neondestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:47 AM   #20
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
Heres an interesting one, for those who haven't seen this before can you find the 666?

wdp?

tdp?

..tell us what u see.
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote