Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 23-03-2018, 06:34 AM   #1
petrifb

Default The Futile News versus the True Goods News of the Bible

I've been following media for a long time and I have come to the conclusion that especially reporters with an atheistic worldview (not all) often write news having to do with the Bible, giving a false idea of the Bible as if it would condone all kinds of perversions and wrongdoings. The reporter's motive to write this type of article comes from the desire to twist things and to hit and badmouth Christians and the teachings of the Bible. By this, I don't mean to say all news is pointless, of course, there are meaningful news also, but the number of pointless news is increasing all the time. Because there are many reporters out there using the media to give a totally false impression of the Bible, I will bring forth the true nature of the Bible, which is one and the same with the nature of God.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/futi...egoodnews.html
petrifb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 08:39 AM   #2
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

I can't remember watching a single news report where the bible is bad mouthed. I did on the other hand listen enough to the local priest to decide religion is bull.

Can you find interesting or useful narratives in the bible? Sure you can, but the problem is that its very easy to interpret the words to mean anything you want them to.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 03:41 PM   #3
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrifb View Post
I've been following media for a long time and I have come to the conclusion that especially reporters with an atheistic worldview (not all) often write news having to do with the Bible, giving a false idea of the Bible as if it would condone all kinds of perversions and wrongdoings. The reporter's motive to write this type of article comes from the desire to twist things and to hit and badmouth Christians and the teachings of the Bible. By this, I don't mean to say all news is pointless, of course, there are meaningful news also, but the number of pointless news is increasing all the time. Because there are many reporters out there using the media to give a totally false impression of the Bible, I will bring forth the true nature of the Bible, which is one and the same with the nature of God.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/futi...egoodnews.html
The bible is a pack of deliberate errors and falsities. It is Atonism in disguise, worshiping the Dark Sun.

The bible is coded Luciferianism, it's doctrine of vicarious redemption is poison, it is a morally corrupt and totally worthless document, neither historically accurate nor morally astute, as it followers so ignorantly claim.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 03:44 PM   #4
oneriver

In the bible "god" condones murder, rape, slavery, human sacrifice, pillage and looting, lying, deception, incest...

How much more damage could be done to this book by the media??
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 23-03-2018, 07:36 PM   #5
tinfoil hat

I think folk who hate religion get caught up too much in the old crap that Christians don't do anymore just so they can bash them.
All around the world people who read the Bible are helping others and risking their lives because the Bible teaches them so.
In my opinion, its a guide to living a good life, as we have seen for ourselves that many don't know how to.
All the things the Bible teaches, the left seem to absolutely hate.
Not killing babies, traditional families, two genders etc etc.
And no, I aren't a Christian I was born in a country built on its values is all.

Which everyone wants to come to..
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2018, 11:13 AM   #6
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I think folk who hate religion get caught up too much in the old crap that Christians don't do anymore just so they can bash them.
All around the world people who read the Bible are helping others and risking their lives because the Bible teaches them so.
In my opinion, its a guide to living a good life, as we have seen for ourselves that many don't know how to.
All the things the Bible teaches, the left seem to absolutely hate.
Not killing babies, traditional families, two genders etc etc.
And no, I aren't a Christian I was born in a country built on its values is all.

Which everyone wants to come to.
Which everyone wants to come to and then impose their OWN set of values and mores.

Also, I disagree that Christianity is a template for a 'good life', for example turning the other cheek is a spurious doctrine that teaches people to roll over and accept whatever shit happens to be thrown at them. Great for controlling the masses which is of course the goal of religion.

Last edited by oneriver; 24-03-2018 at 01:14 PM.