Inactive

super bowl > superb owl
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 07:50 AM   #223
adbasque

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by galacticwacko View Post
It's kind of tough to peg it exactly. We are dealing with Paganistic ritual mixed with Witchcraft and Satanism. Some worship one thing while the others think they worship another. But my chips are on Lucifer as being the man behind the curtain of it all. Remember, this is an EVIL group and/or race/species. They do not LOVE, so they DO NOT TRUST. That makes their life MISERABLE. They have all the money but want MORE. They have their own SEX slaves but can not SLAKE their lust. They EAT but do not appreciate the taste. I am sure that MOST of THEM do not know what or who they are dealing with. MOST of THEM are pawns as well.
Yes there's a lot of truth in what you said.
I agree with you, they eat like there's no tomorrow, they have money that they can never spend, it's a disease of the heart and the mind.

Their hearts and minds are sick, but unfortunately they have contaminated a lot of people on every level.
Old 18-09-2009, 09:34 AM   #224
the spackler

Default you are forgetting one thing....

In modern English usage, "Moloch" can refer derivatively to ANY person or thing which demands or requires costly sacrifices.
Old 18-09-2009, 11:11 AM   #225
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Whb-...e=channel_page

It has lately started to cross my mind that maybe the elite are hardcore-christians who are trying to get rid of some other group who might just be on our side? A bit like the illuminati version of Dan Brown. There is also no evidence that they have really killed anybody in those rituals, so who is trying to make who look bad and why? Satan is also a christian invention, so why is all the elite stuff associated with it? Is perhaps a christian organization, behind all of these accusations?
Not pagans then? You wouldn't be a pagan by any chance?

Anyway you're wrong. They're not Christians because they kill people. They can't be Christian. Anyone who kills another or who does evil is no longer a Christian. They're not following Christ's rules. The church was just the Roman priesthood corrupting the threat of the new people's faith of Jesus.

They might be considered to be more like the Old Testament Egyptian/Jewish elite. This elite priesthood is way older than Jesus, indeed Jesus was trying to tell everyone about the corrupt priesthood: Pharisees, so they had him killed.

They're still with us. Probably not very PC thing to say but if you researched Judaism, it's history, magic and morality and especially the Qaballah, then you will be nearer the truth of what's going on in the world.

Last edited by truthspoon; 18-09-2009 at 11:12 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #226
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Not pagans then? You wouldn't be a pagan by any chance?

Anyway you're wrong. They're not Christians because they kill people. They can't be Christian. Anyone who kills another or who does evil is no longer a Christian. They're not following Christ's rules. The church was just the Roman priesthood corrupting the threat of the new people's faith of Jesus.

They might be considered to be more like the Old Testament Egyptian/Jewish elite. This elite priesthood is way older than Jesus, indeed Jesus was trying to tell everyone about the corrupt priesthood: Pharisees, so they had him killed.

They're still with us. Probably not very PC thing to say but if you researched Judaism, it's history, magic and morality and especially the Qaballah, then you will be nearer the truth of what's going on in the world.
I never in a Million years thought I would say this, but- edelweiss pirate, I feel you are Correct.
bluegrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #227
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Interesting thread and valid points. The owl at the Bohemian club most definately does not represent Molech. These belief systems far predate Christianity or even Judaism. The same families involved in this are the same family lines which created and spread Christianity... and as previously stated Christianity created Satan. The "elites" do not worship the creation of their creation. This is disinformation to keep people on a blind goose chase.

The owl there represents the the wisdom of the mother goddess... Semiramis, Isis or whatever other names you chose to give her. Anyone who approaches these things from a limited Christian perspective is unable to see, because they are looking at a small part of the picture with blinders on and lenses which filter the information they are seeing so that it fits neatly into their pre-existing, and fabricated, perspective of reality.
best post ever.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #228
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
super bowl > superb owl
trippy indeed
Old 18-09-2009, 11:40 AM   #229
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
It has lately started to cross my mind that maybe the elite are hardcore-christians who are trying to get rid of some other group who might just be on our side? Satan is also a christian invention, so why is all the elite stuff associated with it? Is perhaps a christian organization, behind all of these accusations?
Then it begs the question;
Who created [invented] Christianity?
Go to the source.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #230
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Then it begs the question;
Who created [invented] Christianity?
Go to the source.
exactly.
bluegrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #231
alchemiser

Moloch's temple is still in Jerusalem.

America is where the spirit of Gaia is strongest, The Hopi say that Turtle island is where mother earth's vital organs are to be found.

The best names i've found for that bohemian grove statue is Tanit, Astarte, Neith or Isis. The statue looks more like the hieroglyph found in the spelling both Neith & Isis.

From my own studies i've chosen to use just Tanit when talking about the Illuminati & child sacrifices as this present time because of Obama being in power.

It is my belief that the top echelon of the Illuminati believe the great Berber Pharaoh Shoshenq has been reincarnated as Barack Obama & will lead them all unto eternal life by sacrificing all the rest of us.

Last edited by alchemiser; 18-09-2009 at 12:43 PM.
alchemiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #232
adbasque

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemiser View Post
Moloch's temple is still in Jerusalem.

America is where the spirit of Gaia is strongest, The Hopi say that Turtle island is where mother earth's vital organs are to be found.

The best names i've found for that bohemian grove statue is Tanit, Astarte, Neith or Isis. The statue looks more like the hieroglyph found in the spelling both Neith & Isis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neith
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

From my own studies i've chosen to use just Tanit when talking about the Illuminati & child sacrifices as this present time because of Obama being in power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanit

It is my belief that the top echelon of the Illuminati believe the great Berber Pharaoh Shoshenq has been reincarnated as Barack Obama & will lead them all unto eternal life by sacrificing all the rest of us.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshenq_I
Eu.. and you believe that?
Old 18-09-2009, 06:06 PM   #233
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Douglas Reed's book, "The Controversy of Zion" (completed in 1956 but published in 1978) has helped me to understand my ambivalent reaction to both Judaism and Israel. During the 1930's, Reed was the "London Times" corespondent in Berlin, Vienna and Budapest. He accompanied Anthony Eden to Moscow in 1935. When his warnings of Hitler's warlike intentions were spiked, he quit the newspaper in order to search for the hidden agenda.

The title of Reed's book refers to an age-old "controversy" between those Jews who believe in a loving God and those whose image of God is spiteful and tyrannical.

According to Reed, the "House of Joseph" believed the Divine Principle is love and universal brotherhood. These Jews were inclined to identify with their gentile neighbors and devote their energies to the common betterment of humanity.

On the other hand, the "Levites" championed a vision of a capricious vengeful God ("Moloch") that demanded his followers segregate themselves ("chosen people") and obey an arbitrary law.

Obeying the Lord and achieving hegemony over the gentiles were synonymous. If the Levites didn't obey, they would be persecuted. If they did, they would destroy the Gentiles and rule the earth. Persecution, revenge and destruction, was an integral part of their identity.

Reed cites Deuteronomy as an example: "This day will I begin to put the dread of thee, and the fear of thee upon the nations...And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee, thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them nor show mercy unto them; neither shall thou make marriages with them...For the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself above all people that are upon the face of the earth.."

According to Reed: "Thus, the itinerant priests [turned] one small, captive people away from the rising idea of a God of all men, to reinstate a bloodthirsty tribal deity and racial law, and to send the followers of this creed on their way through the centuries with a destructive mission...The end was to be the triumphant consummation in Jerusalem when world dominion was to be established on the ruins of the heathen and their kingdoms." (3-4)

The Old Testament contains both the hateful and loving image of God, which is very confusing. Jesus championed the loving image and denounced the priests for making arbitrary laws in the name of the tyrannical god.

Flash forward 2500 years. The Jews of the House of Joseph were content to assimilate. The Levites, centered in Russia, were not. Around 1850, Reed believes the Levites took over the "Illuminati conspiracy" which eventually controlled Communism (and possibly Zionism.)

Winston Churchill described this conspiracy in "A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People," (1920). He distinguished between "national" (House of Joseph) and "international" (Levite) Jews: "This movement among the [international] Jews is not new. From the days of [illuminati founder] Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bea Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany) and Emma Goldman (United States), this world wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality has been growing steadily."

Reed describes how Zionism and the New World Order took control of England during WWI. World Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann lobbied Prime Minister Herbert Asquith and Army Chief Sir William Robertson to divert soldiers from the Western Front to conquer Palestine. When the British leaders demurred, Weizmann used money and control of the press to install Lloyd George and Sir Henry Wilson in their place.

More than a million men were then diverted to the Middle East. Palestine was conquered and promised to the Zionists in a letter to Lord Rothschild in November 1917 (the Balfour Declaration). During the same week, the Bolsheviks took power in Moscow. American soldiers replaced the British troops on the Western Front. The conspiracy was firing on all cylinders.

The other people in Lloyd George's pro-Zionist government -- Lord Milner, Philip Kerr (later Lord Lothian), Robert Cecil -- were all members of the "Round Table", Cecil Rhode's secret society dedicated to world government.

Listen to what Weizmann says (in his autobiography "Trial and Error") says about Robert Cecil: "To him the reestablishment of a Jewish Homeland in Palestine and the organization of the world in a great federation were complementary features of the next step in the management of human affairs..." (Reed, 249).

How do the Zionists make common cause with British aristocrats?

The aristocrats were shareholders in the Bank of England with the Rothschilds. Central bankers wanted the New World Order to protect this monopoly that allows them to charge billions in interest for money they create out of thin air.

The bankers and their corporate allies are consolidating a global system of privilege and oppression. They hoodwinked atheistic Jews, the product of the barren primitive Levite tradition, with promises of an egalitarian "brave new world" or "national home." Reed provides evidence from diaries and biographies that international bankers and their allies have used Communists and Zionists, (both Jews and gentiles) to control British, American and world politics since WWI.

Flash forward to the projected attack on Iraq.

Given Douglas Reed's perspective, Israel likely has a secret role in the banker's bizarre NWO. It will be the seat of world government and religion and will help to "convert" the Moslems to "modern" ways.

Americans and Israelis, indeed the whole world, are hostage to fanatics who worship Moloch and are creating an Orwellian tyranny ruled by a "chosen" few.
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/mako...cy_jewish.html
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #234
adbasque

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Quote:
Americans and Israelis, indeed the whole world, are hostage to fanatics who worship Moloch and are creating an Orwellian tyranny ruled by a "chosen" few.
Absolutely, mate!
Old 18-09-2009, 08:39 PM   #235
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
best post ever.
Thank you, even though I typed that some time back. That is one of my largest frustrations with even attempting to explain these things to people within the conspiracy world. They often have a preset belief system, which gives them their own ideas concerning who is in control of the system and what they believe, and end up in fact being extremely ignorant of the actual nature of that which they profess opposition to. As a result I go through phases where I do not even wish to discuss such topics or bother trying to explain these things, other than a small handful of people I truely care about who prompt me to continue from time to time.

The extent of the belief system, structure of control and history of the system itself go so far beyond the reality presented to it, that most people are not going to grasp it, and that is done by design. We are given such a false view of the world to prevent the human mind from making the leap from their perception of reality to what is being hidden.

My release of information has not come without a heavy price or without retribution over the last couple years. So I apologise if I am not prompt in retyping old information or answering questions I've already answered on this forum when they are presented again in another thread. People such as me are never truely released by the PTB and pay a price for every piece of information we reveal.

I explained exactally what the owl at BG is in that post, take it leave it, but do your own research to confirm or deny my statements.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 06:47 AM   #236
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Thank you, even though I typed that some time back. That is one of my largest frustrations with even attempting to explain these things to people within the conspiracy world. They often have a preset belief system, which gives them their own ideas concerning who is in control of the system and what they believe, and end up in fact being extremely ignorant of the actual nature of that which they profess opposition to. As a result I go through phases where I do not even wish to discuss such topics or bother trying to explain these things, other than a small handful of people I truely care about who prompt me to continue from time to time.

The extent of the belief system, structure of control and history of the system itself go so far beyond the reality presented to it, that most people are not going to grasp it, and that is done by design. We are given such a false view of the world to prevent the human mind from making the leap from their perception of reality to what is being hidden.

My release of information has not come without a heavy price or without retribution over the last couple years. So I apologise if I am not prompt in retyping old information or answering questions I've already answered on this forum when they are presented again in another thread. People such as me are never truely released by the PTB and pay a price for every piece of information we reveal.

I explained exactally what the owl at BG is in that post, take it leave it, but do your own research to confirm or deny my statements.
why don't you write a novel?
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #237
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
why don't you write a novel?
I was warned already when I started the last one to be very careful about what I wrote. It was a "friendly" threat.

Any novel I write would have to be steeped in allegory and fiction or it would never make it to printing. However I am toying with the idea still.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 07:23 PM   #238
danceswithbunnies

Quote:
I was warned already when I started the last one to be very careful about what I wrote. It was a "friendly" threat.

Any novel I write would have to be steeped in allegory and fiction or it would never make it to printing. However I am toying with the idea still.
You said that we humans have a creative power that the elite do not.
I am unsure what kind of power you refer to..BUT

What would happen if we humans projected a wall of love and intent of protection around you and renewed it every day?
They would not be able to break that would they?

HOW ABOUT THAT FOR AN EXPERIMENT?

BTW Is there any loose rule of thumb for telling what is safe (as far as the occult goes) for us and what is not?

I would really appreciate the help.

It is a bit disturbing, that all religions including the new age ones, get you to give up your will to varying degrees..

As to the thread..
i saw that part of an Alex Jones Video where David Gergen tells Alex that he violated some understanding...after he found out who Alex was..it seemed a bit odd...almost staged or something..it does make me wonder if Alex wasn't commissioned to plant disinfo
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 22-10-2009 at 07:39 PM.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 10:46 PM   #239
les_paul_robot

Quote:
The owl there represents the the wisdom of the mother goddess... Semiramis, Isis or whatever other names you chose to give her.
I think that these figures are also symbolic for the real* ruler of this planet, the Orion Queen.

*possibly

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 02:32 AM   #240
cognizant

Mollech is a bull.

Owls are awesome!

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell

"Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -- Arthur Conan Doyle
cognizant is offline   Reply With Quote