Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 30-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #12481
jo_6

One article I read recently which has stuck in my head as I found it disturbing, was this:

http://quintessentialpublications.com/twyman/?p=1860

Strange symbolism in Beyonce’s latest song and video (Who run the world)seems to be connected to riots in Tbilisi, Georgia that broke out within a week of the video’s premiere. How, I don’t know. I’m just sayin’.

The official music video for this song includes Beyonce leading an army of women, seemingly in confrontation against an army of riot control cops. However, the women also dance seductively with the cops, and at the end of the video, the women salute them. At times in the video, the cop car can be seen sitting behind the line of dancing women, indicating that it actually belongs to them.

On the police car there is a logo consisting of a thorny-looking pentagon. This is actually the logo for the American University in Cairo, which supplied many of the men and women who protested in Tahrir Square this Spring. This is a reference consistent with the video’s themes of revolution, rioting and confrontations with riot police.

[IMG]]

The article has further info. But the bit that I find really interesting is this:

Beyonce as Egyptian goddess/demon controlling BOTH BEASTS IN FRONT OF TBILISI SIGN. This is the capitol of Georgia, and the site of the famous “Rose Revolution” of November 2003.
]

]
The real road sign that inspired the prop.

The video in question was first aired on May 18th .The Billboard Awards ceremony (at which Beyonce performed the song and won the “Millennium Award”) aired on May 22nd. And on May 26, Tbilisi had its bloodiest day of protests since the Rose Revolution, met with fierce resistance by the riot police.
The cops and the “revolutionaries” seem to be on the same side in this video, with the mastership of the females over the male cops demonstrated repeatedly. At one point, the girls are shown dancing in front of both the pentagram-laden cop car and the “REVOLUTION” car, parked next to each other to indicate that they are controlled by the same force that “runs the world.”

So the video predicts the exact place and nature of heavy themes of revolution, rioting and confrontations with riot police. The exact place? Released in the same week as it occurred???

Last edited by jo_6; 30-10-2011 at 07:42 PM.
jo_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 08:51 PM   #12482
totalrecall

I have an even better one concerning "Fitney Fears".

My theory is that she is dead (like Axel Rose), his "lookalike" is shit though. Spears is much better.

She has been replaced by a lookalike, not clone or robotoid, just the music industry standard of using lookalikes in their business.

And I agree with the MK ultra theory of celebs especially music celebs. The whole thing looks very very masonic also.

Today I read in the daily mirror in an Irish hospital waiting room that the recent Spears concert in Dublin was bad and that she looked "unethusiastic" and "disinterested". She also was seen to be miming.

I have found no link to this article online, but I have one from boards.ie concerning miming: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056286743

That's the big one, "miming". This mean that the lookalike can look as close to the original as possible without any talent whatsoever.

The original Britney had a great and unique singing talent from an extremely young age (after watching a documentary on her about 8 years ago).

Although, for politicians I am of the theory that the lot of them with no exceptions are replicas (clones, synthoids etc.).

I am surprised no-one has brought up the "sci-fi" film Futureworld and Westworld from the 70s. Futureworld (late 70s I think) tells the story of the robotoids in your face! And I've always been a believer of sci-fi really being sci-fact.

Westworld

Futureworld (A cult movie for me and my schoolmates in the 80s)

I will now give you an anecdotal I experienced in Dublin in 2007 in that big main pub opposite the Irish Central Bank.

The mate I was out drinking with came up to me shouting "Suggs (Graham McPherson) from Madness is the in the pub." I thought yeah right, so off I went to see for myself. "Suggs" was drinking with two other friends standing around a round table talking quietly. I went up to him and said "Hi are you Suggs from Madness, a friend of mine just told me he thought you were him."
He turned round to me and said "Yes, that's right I'm with two musicians here in Dublin" He said it seriously and deadpan. I stared at him for about 5 secs, which is a long time and pretty rude, but I had just seen Suggs on tv twice a few days and weeks previously and remembered well what he looked like on TV.

After staring at him for that long I realized that it was not him and said with a smile "you're not Suggs." He just turned round and ignored me even though I tired to continue conversation... which was understandable really. Why should he bother.

But there was a marked difference between the Suggs in the pub and the one on TV. I wish I could have bullshitted him with some knowledge about McPhewrson which I didn't have like his school and pretend that an older brother was in his class to see how he reacted.

He could have been winding me up though, so I am taking that into consideration. But he was serious and deadpan.

It could also be that the real Suggs was him and the one on TV was the "Marketing" fake. I don't know.

Last edited by totalrecall; 30-10-2011 at 09:04 PM.
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #12483
cantata
Inactive

These people are real fools to think that riches or "fame" is worth any of this.

They must have had some agreement to this. None of it is really possible unless it's being accepted and agreed to (other than for those born and bred to it, who were shattered when they were too young to know they did have a mental and spiritual choice).

And the "fame" is fleeting - the supposed greats of yesteryear are increasingly forgotten by new generations.

It's never worth it. If only the youngsters copying these people could know that - it really is not worth it.

cantata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #12484
boggumbap
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
demonic eyes
I don't know what it is, but ever since I was a little girl and saw these twins on Full House, they creeped the hell out of me and my little brother. I mean, they were like 2 years old at the time. Is it possible for someone of that age to be possessed or something else unnatural, or is it something else that we picked up on as young kids? I still can't put my finger on what gives me chills about these two, havent had the same feelings about any other celebs.
boggumbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 02:01 AM   #12485
jacki_e

Quote:
Originally Posted by admajic View Post
Your trying so hard whale... Shes obviously wearing high heels and hes not... What are you trying to show here?

This thread really should be in the have a laugh section...
Cher looks way hotter without the plastic surgery,and yeah,unless we can see the entire body length it's kind of hard to know if it's heels or not..full body pics would back your claim more.
jacki_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 03:05 AM   #12486
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_6 View Post
Disturbing interpretation of Beyoncé Knowles’s recent music video for her song “1+1”, especially considering that she is now pregnant.
Perhaps when the celeb performs in an ''alter''ed state, then that opens them up for a form of demon possession

Her mind splits into two alters and the demon enters

As she comes up, there’s a demon behind her back.

Beyoncé as a dragon, pregnant with an egg. The eye of Horus is visible above the egg.

Beyoncé blowing out smoke as a dragon, demonically possessed

Her mind is split and she has become 'blind'
These images are quite disturbing ...
Old 31-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #12487
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalrecall View Post
.... I thought yeah right, so off I went to see for myself. "Suggs" was drinking with two other friends standing around a round table talking quietly. I went up to him and said "Hi are you Suggs from Madness, a friend of mine just told me he thought you were him."
He turned round to me and said "Yes, that's right I'm with two musicians here in Dublin" He said it seriously and deadpan.

Think about how often happens to him.. any others in his group are almost allways going to be "invisible".

Good on him.. i'd probably have said something similar.

This tops gaga's meat dress
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 31-10-2011 at 09:09 AM.
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:05 PM   #12488
bohemianna

Default Was Pope Paul VI Replaced by an Impostor?

Quote:
Paul VI, b.1897, reigned as Pope of the Catholic Church from 1963 until his death in 1978. However, many devout Catholics believe the real Pope was replaced by an impostor.
Quote:
In 1973, the Marian Press, Georgetown, Ontario, Canada sent the Pinkerton Detective Agency to Rome to investigate "substitutes" used to represent Paul VI. The evidence gathered at that time was positive.

The impostor Pope was first photographed December 11, 1974. He had an elementary education and due of the lack of proper education, was not adequately in a position to answer questions and issues with coherence.

This lack of proper training was clearly evident when some European statesmen were granted private audiences from the Fall of 1975. When queries of depth and coherence were submitted his way, his responses took the shape of comments rather than answers, but unwarily without the
quality or capacity habitual to his distinguished guests. From such occasions, it was unanimous to these statesmen and Church dignitaries that something was rotten in Rome.

For example, the President of France--Valery Giscard d'Estaing--after spending one hour attempting to discuss the Lebanon situation and the possible development of backward lands by their youth as a groundwork for the eventual attainment of freedom of speech, the supposed Pope merely said: "I have found great faith and I am deeply impressed with it".

When the French President was asked by a confused journalist if the man with whom he had spoken was really Paul VI, Valery Giscard cast the remark in weary boredom: "But that is certainly absurd".

When in another occasion Gerhard Stoltenberg--Minister President of Schleswig-Holstein--on November of 1975 was asked if he were of the conviction that the man with whom he had spoken was Paul VI, Gerhard retorted in a semi-disgusted, semi-humorous tone: "That is certainly laughable".

The impostor Pope had small green eyes. Paul VI had larger and very clear blue eyes.

During the Spring of 1977, a color photo of the impostor Pope was sent to Germany. It showed definite signs of plastic surgical operations done to him. He was a little cross-eyed and the left eyebrow dropped too low. His hands and his fingers--like his face--were rather broad and clumsily formed. His face was rounded, fleshy, his nose short, and the upper half of his ears extended outward. The pictures in Mr. Kolberg's book entitled:
DER BETRUG DES JAHRHUNDERTS, were analyzed by feature comparisons and feature proportions to each face, and the build of the face of each. The description of each individual are taken by ears, chin, jaw, forehead, nose, facial builds, and aspects of countenances.

On Easter Sunday 1975, Mr. Kolberg made a recording on one of those accurate German recording machines of the blessing urbi et orbi of Paul VI. Then on Christmas of 1975, Mr. Kolberg recorded the voice of the impostor Pope, also giving his urbi et orbi blessing. The words pronounced by each and in the same traditional intonation were:

INDULGENTIAM PECCATORUM VESTRORUM FRUCTUO SE PENITENTIAE COR SEMPER PENITENS. These words were subjected to the analaysis of the voice frequency registration of a TYPE B-65, KAYELEMETRICS, PINE BROOK, NEW JERSEY, SONOGRAM. The printed pages of Paul's voice-patterns showed a merciless
contrast from the pages printed of the voice of the impostor Pope, reaffirming the fact that the mind, vocal cords, mouth, and lips were unique to each individual!

Could this point to the fact that the genuine Paul VI was held captive in the Vatican, or that he was kidnapped, perhaps murdered? Was he murdered as was Pope John Paul I? Unlike Pope John Paul I, no one knows what happened to the real Paul VI.

A layman in search of more concrete evidence went to Brescia, where some of Montini's relations were living. There a niece informed him that they were perfectly well aware of the impostor, but that all their efforts to make it known had been stifled.

The investigator, who was obviously untried and filled with a crusading zeal to bring things into the open, soon landed in trouble. He was jailed for four years, and afterwards deported from Italy. All efforts to trace his whereabouts since then have failed.

Subsequent statements alleging that there was a false Pope Paul VI, go on to say that he was an actor whose initials are P.A.R., and that it was he who died at Castelgandolfo on 6 August, 1978.

A German Bishop, who claims to have proof that Montini was last
known to be living not in the Vatican but in the outskirts of Rome, hopes to make this public in a forthcoming book. (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread576777/pg1)

Why was the Paul VI impostor (above) photographed many times wearing the Rational of a Jewish High Priest? The twelve stones represent the twelve tribes of Israel. Not only is this the breast-plate of a Jewish High-Priest, but according to the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry by Mackey, the ephod is also "worn in the (Masonic) American Chapters of the Royal Arch, by the High-Priest as an official part of his official ornaments." The ephod was the vestment that was worn by Caiphas, the High-Priest of the Jewish religion, who ordered Our Lord Jesus Christ to be put to death by Crucifixion.
Read the Conclusion here: http://www.henrymakow.com/was_pope_p...aced_by_a.html

This is a new article. I'm not familiar with this Pope. Any additional information from those in the know would be appreciated.

I've read much of this thread. It's absolutely mind blowing!! It all sounds insane until you really start examining reality and the possibilities!

Last edited by bohemianna; 01-11-2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: added Jewish Pope photo
bohemianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:07 PM   #12489
discerning mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggumbap View Post
I don't know what it is, but ever since I was a little girl and saw these twins on Full House, they creeped the hell out of me and my little brother. I mean, they were like 2 years old at the time. Is it possible for someone of that age to be possessed or something else unnatural, or is it something else that we picked up on as young kids? I still can't put my finger on what gives me chills about these two, havent had the same feelings about any other celebs.

Probably because back then they looked like Troll Dolls.

Last edited by discerning mind; 01-11-2011 at 02:07 PM.
discerning mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #12490
boggumbap
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerning mind View Post
Probably because back then they looked like Troll Dolls.

it all makes sense now.
boggumbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #12491
cotarddelusion

Dead eyed taylor momsen

Child actress too high class prostitute...

"I f*** for satan" top.

Last supper music video with masonic floor.

Last edited by cotarddelusion; 02-11-2011 at 03:52 PM.
cotarddelusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #12492
discerning mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggumbap View Post
it all makes sense now.

In all seriousness though, and speaking of the Olsens and Taylor Momsen, this is what the Hollywood Machine does to its child stars.

Mary Kate Olsen,

To:

Or Britney. From:

To:

and Lindsay. From:

To:

Corey Haim. From:

To:

(strung out and desperate for cash, getting ready to auction off one of his molars and some pube clippings on eBay)

Hollywood, not a healthy place for kids. Can only imagine what was done to all of them since they were sold out at such a young age and not in control of what was happening to them. With Corey Haim he did confirm he was molested. For the girls it may have been so much worse.

Kids working in the entertainment industry should be outlawed.

Last edited by discerning mind; 03-11-2011 at 02:27 AM.
discerning mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #12493
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerning mind View Post
Kids working in the entertainment industry should be outlawed.
And this is why I wished Michael Jackson would have wrote a book on it... From the inside out that man knew the script.
858672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #12494
greydove

current "it" model Arizona Muse is very sanpaku

I swear they breed these models. She looks like a cross between Nadja Auermann and Linda Evangelista. Plus the name...Just bizarre.
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:05 PM   #12495
greydove

Quote:
Originally Posted by greydove View Post
current "it" model Arizona Muse is very sanpaku

I swear they breed these models. She looks like a cross between Nadja Auermann and Linda Evangelista. Plus the name...Just bizarre.
This reminds me of the below alleged "insider" story I came across on a notorious thread on another forum I will not mention...

It had to do with the eyes....

I know a female model from New York that has endured this exact same life. The seedy world of New York actors and models is almost identical to this thread subject.

This girl was very close to me at one point in my life. She started in the industry there when she was 9. By the age of 16 she was doing lots of print and runway stuff. She was born and raised just outside the city but spent most of her time in it. She was never a top model but worked a lot.

She was ritualistically molested by her father starting at the age of 8. He also had what she called a dungeon in his basement. He was an architect that had his office in his home. He was also a Satanist and was very high up in the New York luciferian scene. Her dad was bisexual and very disturbed. If you met him for the first time though, you would think he was a well mannered, nice guy.

She was a wild problem child as are ALL children that are molested.. especially ones that are repeatedly so in satanic rituals. She had multiple personalities. The thing is though, they were very controlled. These type possessions are NOT the kind you see in the movies where some girls head spins and a deep voice comes out.

These beautiful girls are very valuable to the luciferian community. VERY. These girls lure lots of people into all sorts of compromising situations. They also pass on there possessors through sex. These entities that control these people do not want to be too obvious and make everyone think that their possession is totally crazy. But they are.

This girl was sadistically tortured from the time she was 10. They do this to compartmentalize these personalities. Her dads dungeon also had a hidden door that led to linked tunnels. This all sounds too surreal and unbelievable to some.. but it is only because it never happened to you. It happened to her. It was her life. She carried on a consensual sexual relationship with her father on into her adulthood.

She is literally a witch. I have seen her do things with her eyes that mesmerize whomever she wishes. She has been into many sects of the satanic realm of witches including Wicca. At an earlier age, she was very exotic and beautiful. She had an appetite for Russian girls. She said Russian models were some of the most possessed people on earth.

The last time I saw her she looked like she was 45 going on 70. She was 32 at the time. Her diet was wine and Parliament cigarettes. She would eat only chicken, eggs, and meat. She burnt up her body, as do most of these type people, in a very short period of time. She was an alcoholic by the time she was 21. She was CONSTANTLY smoking. She was a lot of fun until she drank.. then 'they' all came to play as well. She was a mixed up girl that probably is not still alive today. I have not seen nor spoken to her in over 5 years.

I was watching t.v. not that many months ago and saw a clip of her with her arms around Bijou Phillips. Bijou was hot at the same time this girl was and they were friends. Well, more than that. When I heard about McKenzie coming forward and then Bijou saying she was lying, I just cringed. The reason is my friend hooked up with Bijou many times in sordid lesbian sexual encounters and usually involving many other people. I do not think McKenzie is the one lying.

My reason for saying all this is that this subject really needs to be exposed. This girl was gorgeous, fun, full of personality, and completely and totally messed up to the hilt.

A lost soul. 'They' had her body. 'They' controlled her. She wanted out. She fell in love once. With a guy. He treated her like no one had ever before. He tried to help her get away from the trap and get out of her what she hated. He gave up because of all the trouble she brought to his life and that of his families. He loved her though. He wanted her out. 'They' wouldn't let her.

She was devastated when he left and basically gave up. I moved and she changed her number and have not heard of, or from her since. Very sad. This needs to stop.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:44 AM   #12496
whale

Olivia Wilde

re models http://whale.to/b/close7.html

Last edited by whale; 03-11-2011 at 06:46 AM.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #12497
smashstuff

SEX KITTEN PROGRAMMING:

Sammi Hanratty, Nicole Ritchie, Holly Vallance

Doutzen Kroes

Pixie Lott, Vanessa Hugdens, Katy Perry

Tulisa Contostavlos

Last edited by smashstuff; 03-11-2011 at 10:05 AM.
smashstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #12498
jdsjett

Default worried

it may be possible to travel faster than light from what i read last month.
So maybe all we know is wrong. I have read about people being sex slaves or even mentally and physicality regressed I just dont know the reason it is done I have experiences many things or know people that have.
jdsjett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #12499
greydove

Americas Next Top Model:

The latest episode had the girls speaking backwards and making their own music video.

See how many clues you can spot of the monarch girls. White bunny rabbit-Sanpaku- speaking code triggers ("1..2...3..4 UNDERWATER") !!!!!

I mean WTH, man! They are laughing in our face!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0Z77lTBBgQk

They're just having fun with it now
Old 04-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #12500
phrased eyebrow
Banned

On the meet me in st louis dvd commentary, Tootie recalls she was off set on holiday and family, were threatened with use of a double. They used doubles commonly back then it was stated.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote