Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 09-06-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
teosty

Exclamation Iron Maiden(band), Egyptian sybolism and albums de

firstly the iron maiden is a historical torture device.

"Iron Maiden are a British heavy metal band from Leyton in east London, formed in 1975. The band is directed by founder, bassist and songwriter Steve Harris. Since their inception, the group has released a collective total of thirty albums: fourteen studio albums; seven live albums; four EPs; and five compilations.

Pioneers of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, with such an original sound they achieved success during the early 1980s and after several lineup changes, went on to release a series of platinum and gold albums. These include the US platinum-selling landmarks The Number of the Beast in 1982, Piece of Mind in 1983, Powerslave in 1984, the acclaimed live album Live After Death in 1985, Somewhere in Time in 1986, and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son in 1988. Their second most recent studio effort, A Matter of Life and Death, was released in 2006 and peaked at number nine on the Billboard 200 and at number 4 in the UK and is also one of the few rock albums to be certified platinum in India. Their newest album, The Final Frontier, will be released later in summer 2010"

"As one of the most successful heavy metal bands to date, Iron Maiden has sold over 75 million records under EMI Rec label and total over 100 million records worldwide. The band won the Ivor Novello Awards for international achievement in 2002, and were also inducted into the Hollywood RockWalk in Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California during their tour in the United States in 2005. As of October 2009, the band has played just over 2000 live shows during their career, and are often cited as one of the most influential bands in rock history."

The lead singer is Bruce Dickinson. but not on the first 2 albums.
"Paul Bruce Dickinson (born 7 August 1958) is an English singer, airline pilot, radio show host, fencer, author, and songwriter best known as the vocalist of the heavy metal band Iron Maiden."

"Dickinson was hired as Iron Maiden's new vocalist, debuting for that band with the 1982 album The Number of the Beast."

funny how he was only joined at the 3rd album, number 3 is special to luciferians, and the album title is "number of the beast"

Iron maiden are one of the richest bands on the planet. yet the original singer is not wealthy at all, the guy that sang on the first 2 albums, well he probably has made more money recently from royalties but that is only because the band's current popularity and ppl would go to buy the first 2 albums.
Paul Di'Anno sang on the first 2 Iron Maiden albums.

On the albums: The X Factor (1995) and Virtual XI (1998), Bruce Dickenson left Iron maiden. Those albums had Blaze Bayley as the singer.

Bruce Dickinson then returned to sing with Iron Maiden in 2000 on the album titled "Brave New World"

Now the meaning of their albums and the covers, i sort of feel that the first 2 albums' covers and names have no strong meaning and is just regular heavy metal jargen. And when Bruce Dickinson joined on the 3rd album titled "Number of the Beast" is probably significant to selling their soul for rock 'n' roll. (or joining the secret occult).

Iron Maiden (1980)

i don't really see much here, just lights and their zombie mascott eddie.

Killers (1981)

yet again same type of scenaria , don't see anything hidden. but remember Dickinson only joined on the next album.

The Number of the Beast (1982)

i would say it's obvious what this one means.

Piece of Mind (1983)

Insanity, Peice of mind... the part of the mind that can make you go insane?

continued next post...
teosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
teosty

Powerslave (1984)

I would say this one is prette obvious, title and all too.

Somewhere in Time (1986)

set in a futuristic world. to the left of his gun you can see the eye of horus. and just under that to the left a bit it says Websters on the building, underneath between his legs it says Pizza Hut . haha weird.

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (1988)

he's holding what looks like a baby or fetus inside of that thing. the world looks like it's melting after an ice age, you can see alien spacecraft looking things flying around, his head is on fire with a moon above, does this describe the artificial birth of the coming Moonchild, or lucifer/satan/false prophet?

No Prayer for the Dying (1990)

meaning the elites or luciferians do not care nor pray for anyone who perishes from their path of destruction.

still more next post down.....
Old 09-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
teosty

Fear of the Dark (1992)

to create fear in the masses using stories, tv, movies, video games, books. to make u scared of nature even the dark and even the trees at night. to spread fear, and to fear nature itself. which we should not fear nature of course, nature is real and true.

The X Factor (1995)

Planet X.......genetic experiments??

Virtual XI (1998)

i'm not exactly sure but i think that it's this.... the number 11 represents the 2 pillars of king solomon's temple, solomon controlled the spirit world, beyond the ninth gate is where lucifer rests. ninth gate... 9
9th gate, 11 is the 2 pillars of solomon's temple... 9-11
i think the cover depicts evil entering our realm/dimension.

Brave New World (2000)

ominous face watching over his new world possibly like in the book brave new world. with big brother watching over you in the futuristic orweillian society.

and yes there are still a few more.... one post left to go...

Last edited by teosty; 09-06-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #4
teosty

Dance of Death (2003)

there is too much going on in this one to even begin to talk about....

A Matter of Life and Death (2006)

forcing ppl to go to war. brainwashing them to go to war.

The Final Frontier (2010)
not released yet......
"The Final Frontier is British heavy metal band Iron Maiden's upcoming fifteenth studio album, set for release in late summer 2010. It will be their first album since the release of A Matter of Life and Death in 2006, the longest gap to date between two consecutive Iron Maiden studio albums"
Old 09-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #5
teosty

Moonchild is the coming of the satanic starchild coming. or the false prophet. the 2nd coming is actually Lucifer it's a huge trick.... jesus is not who is coming. jesus is already here and always will be here and always has been here, and is in all of us and all life. we can all be jesus if we choose to be.
john marco allegro was the man. tha's all i'm sayin about that.

in the space odyssey novels it explains that the aliens create the 2nd sun by destroying jupiter and turning it into a star they name Lucifer... this is a quote from the plot from the final odyssey novel.
"Just as the humans feared, the Monolith does indeed receive orders to exterminate mankind, and it begins to duplicate itself many hundreds of millions of times over. These millions of monoliths assemble themselves into two separate screens in front of Sol and Lucifer to prevent all vital light and heat from reaching Earth and its colonies. The intent is to shut down the entire Terran biological life-cycle. However, Halman had already infected the Monolith with the virus at the time it began duplicating itself, and fifteen minutes after the screens are formed, all the Monoliths disintegrate, including TMA-0 and TMA-1."

Halman is the Starchild or Moonchild , or false saviour Idol , Lucifer.. do not worship idols. that is one thing i learned from native religions. only believe in the "almighty grandfather", "god" , "creator" or whatever u wanna call it.

Iron Maiden - Moonchild (from the album seventh son of a seventh son)

Lyrics:

Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
Seven holy paths to hell
And your trip begins
Seven downward slopes
Seven bloodied hopes
Seven are your burning fires
Seven your desires....

I am he the bornless one
The fallen angel watching you
Babylon, the scarlet whore
I'll infiltrate your gratitude
Don't you dare to save your son
Kill him now and save the young ones
Be the mother of a birth strangled babe
Be the devils own, Lucifer's my name

Moonchild - hear the mandrake scream
Moonchild - open the seventh seal
Moonchild - You'll be mine soon child
Moonchild - take my hand tonight

I count the heads of those unborn
The accursed ones I'll find them all
And if you die by your own hand
As a suicide you shall be damned
And if you try to save your soul
I will torment you - you shall not grow old
With every second and passing breath
You'll be so alone your soul will bleed to death

The twins they are exhausted,
seven is this night
Gemini is rising as the red lips kiss to bite
Seven angels seven demons battle for his soul
When Gabriel lies sleeping, this
child was born to die
(kickass solo)

One more dies one more lives
One baby cries one mother grieves
For all the sins you will commit
You'll beg forgiveness and none I'll give
A web of fear shall be your coat
To clothe you in the night
A lucky escape for you young man
But I'll see you damned in endless night

Last edited by teosty; 09-06-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
thelonious

"The Number of the Beast" was written by Steve Harris, not Bruce Dickinson.

Anyway, up the irons!
thelonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #7
decim

Periodic table - Iron = Fe

Fe male.

Iron Maiden.

Games the wyrd smithies play..smirk & mer roars.....sea?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #8
teosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonious View Post
"The Number of the Beast" was written by Steve Harris, not Bruce Dickinson.

Anyway, up the irons!
DOWN THE IRONs
LOL bruce's new video , flight 666, i mean are you that stupid. this is a conspiracy forum. if you dont' like it to eslwheres. seriously guys wtf is wrong with this msg board. i dont get shit on like this over at ATS

dood stfu... i was a bigger maiden fan that you till i found this out, i know steve harris writes it ..... i know more about this band than anyone you know man. i've seen them live, i have all their albums and all their flags on my wall, but i took them down a year ago when i figured it all out. oh yea i can even play most of their songs on guitar too man

Last edited by teosty; 10-06-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #9
thelonious

I've been a Maiden fan since their first album came out 30 years ago, and have seen them live multiple times.

Sorry pal, I don't care if this is a conspiracy forum or not. Maiden rules, end of story.

Last edited by thelonious; 10-06-2010 at 07:01 PM.
thelonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
lightgiver

Default Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son

Iron Maiden

Liber 777 Vel Prolegoma Symbolica Ad Systemam Sceptico-Mysticae Viae Explicande, Fundamentum Hieroglyphicum Sanctissimorum Scientiae Summae is designated a "Class B" document by Crowley. The title refers to a lightning flash descending the diagrammatic worlds, the zig-zag pattern suggesting three diminishing 7s. It consists of roughly 191 columns, with each row corresponding to a specific Sephirah or path on the Tree of Life for a total of 35 rows and is used for a quick reference for corresponding mnemonics and factors of religion for use in magick (for instance, an evocation of Venus would have one looking across that column for the colour corresponding to Venus that will be the colour of his or her robe, and then Venusian incense, etc.).

http://www.aiwass.com/777.html

Change not as much as the style
of a letter; for behold! thou, o prophet,
shalt not behold all these mysteries
hidden therein.

The child of thy bowels, he shall behold
them.

Expect him not from the East, nor from
the West; for from no expected house
cometh that child. Aum!

Aiwass, in the persona of Tum (Atum), wrote in Liber 718, the Book of Codes

This is not yet the end, my scribe. Continue to write! Doubt not it is I who give thee inspiration. Thy magick hath been wrought well. Thou couldst not cease if thou desired. It would drive thee mad. There is an itch for the pen and a relief at the writing of every letter. This book shall be sent to the Temple of the East in its original and typewritten copy. They shall deny its authenticity. Doubt me not! They shall come around. Think not that thou art not a success because of the faithless. My chosen know you, and the Kings shall recognize you as the Son of the Beast: as the Beast himself.

The secret name of Horus is 359. The sun of midnight is Ra-Kephra. The son is 777 and represents spirit incarnated. The spirit is 359. The body, temple or house, is 418.

Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast

We are all spiritual entities incarnated as beasts of the earth. As beasts, we are 666. As only-begotten children of our previous incarnations, we are 777. Aleister Crowley and James Beck went before us and showed us the way. This is real only if we do our own True Wills and thus bake the bread of initiation and ordeal that will nourish our spiritual children. There is no law beyond Do What Thou Wilt.

Remember all ye that existence is pure joy;
that all the sorrows are but as shadows; they
pass & are done; but there is that which
remains.
– 220,2

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-06-2010 at 08:01 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #11
teosty

"Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) (Order of the Temple of the East, or the Order of Oriental Templars) is an international fraternal and religious organization founded at the beginning of the 20th century. English author and occultist Aleister Crowley has become the most well known member of the order."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordo_Te..._and_teachings

XI°—Initiate of the Eleventh Degree (This degree is technical, and has no relation to the general plan of the Order)

* Anal intercourse techniques as sexual and magical[22]

anal intercourse.......I think everyone should steer clear of allister crowley's teachings....... Kundalini is the correct path to ulitimate Nirvana...

crowley was a sick freak.

Last edited by teosty; 10-06-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #12
lightgiver

Default Muladhara, The Root Chakra

This chakra is our sex center. Within the lotus is a triangle pointing down-- the three points depicting oral, anal, and genital functions. The lowest point of the triangle represents our earliest oral experience. It is the “lowest” and the most primal point.

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/M...ot_Chakra.html

Techniques to open the Root Chakra

Contracting bottom muscles

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/openroot.php

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-06-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #13
teosty

fail.... Kundalini is ultimate enlightenment, has ZERO to do with sex, and everyting to do with Chakra.... just another trick.. nice try... but fail
Old 10-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #14
lightgiver

Default Awaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by teosty View Post
fail.... Kundalini is ultimate enlightenment, has ZERO to do with sex, and everyting to do with Chakra.... just another trick.. nice try... but fail
Both actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
very clear vacuity free of the white, red and black appearances - the mind ... other seven stages of dissolution (black near-attainment, red increase etc.

Revelation 12 ¶ And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; Rev. 11.13 ; 16.18 and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

During conception, the subtle consciousness enters the egg and the sperm
as they unite. At that point, the new being’s heart forms.The bindu,
or semen essence, then moves to the crown chakra. The rada, or blood or
egg essence, then moves to the naval chakra.
But at death, subtle consciousness leaves the heart. In the sixth stage,
radiant white, the bindu from the father, sinks from the crown to the
heart. The dying person experiences a radiant white light similar to
strong moonlight.
In the seventh stage, red increase, the essence of rada, or the red
drop, from the mother moves toward the heart. The dying person
experiences a radiant red light.
In the eighth stage, near black attainment, the two reunite at the heart
chakra. The dying person then experiences a radiant blackness.
At this moment ordinary beings become unconscious; their subtle
consciousness leaves the body. In Buddhism, this is considered the
moment of death.
However, the highly realized meditator can remain in the blackness for
many days. This is exactly what the eighth tutor of His Holiness the
Dalai Lama did. He stayed in this stage for 21 days, and during that
time his body did not decompose. Scientists who came to investigate
recorded an intense heat around the heart.
In this state, the meditator’s awareness exists, but not through the
five senses. Awareness exists through subtle mental consciousness. This
technique is used to accelerate spiritual realization.

http://scdharma.org/portal/teachings/showstory21.htm

Clear light of bliss: the practice
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=O...crease&f=false

The Union of Method and Wisdom that is

The Union of Great Bliss and Emptiness

http://www.dabase.org/mahamudclb.htm

http://www.lamayeshe.com/index.php?sect=article&id=409

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-06-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:39 PM   #15
teosty

you are confused young grasshopper lol

"Nirvaṇa is the state of being free from suffering (or dukkha) in sramanic thought. The word literally means "blowing out" — referring, in the Buddhist context, to the blowing out of the fires of greed, hatred, and delusion. The word refers to central concepts in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism."

"The Buddha explains Nirvāṇa as "the unconditioned" (asankhata) mind, a mind that has come to a point of perfect lucidity and clarity due to the cessation of the production of volitional formations. This is described by the Buddha as "deathlessness" (Pali: amata or amāravati) and as the highest spiritual attainment, the natural result that accrues to one who lives a life of virtuous conduct and practice in accordance with the Noble Eightfold Path"

Noble Eightfold Path
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_E...h#Right_action
And what is right action? Abstaining from taking life, from stealing, and from illicit sex [or sexual misconduct]. This is called right action.
—Saccavibhanga Sutta

And what, monks, is right action? Abstaining from taking life, abstaining from stealing, abstaining from unchastity: This, monks, is called right action.
—Magga-vibhanga Sutta

"The Dalai Lama was more specific in a meeting with Buddhist leaders and human rights activists in San Francisco in 1997, where he commented that all forms of sex other than penile-vaginal sex are prohibited for Buddhists, whether between heterosexuals or homosexuals. At a press conference the day before the meeting, he said, "From a Buddhist point of view, [gay sex] is generally considered sexual misconduct." But he did note that this rule is for Buddhists, and from society's viewpoint, it is different."

Last edited by teosty; 10-06-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:43 PM   #16
lightgiver

Default Levels of Tantra

I humbly present,

Tantra, or Secret Mantra, which has four levels:

Action Tantra
Performance Tantra
Yoga Tantra
Highest Yoga Tantra

Action Tantra principally emphasizes external actions, Performance Tantra places equal emphasis on both external and internal actions, Yoga Tantra principally emphasizes internal actions, and Highest Yoga Tantra is the supreme class of Tantra.

All four levels of Secret Mantra transform great bliss into the spiritual path, but the methods of transformation differ according to the level being practiced.

In Action Tantra, the mediator generates bliss by looking at a visualized goddess, and then transforms that bliss into the path.

In Performance Tantra, the mediator generates bliss by exchanging smiles with the goddess,

In Yoga Tantra, by holding hands with her and so forth.

In Highest Yoga Tantra, the mediator generates bliss by imagining sexual embrace with a consort and, at advanced stages, by engaging in actual embrace; and then transforms that bliss into the spiritual path. It should be noted, however, that it is very difficult to use great bliss as a method for attaining enlightenment, and if we are able to do so we have indeed attained a formidable accomplishment.

As the great Mahasiddha Saraha said, ‘Everyone is excited by copulation, but very few can transform that bliss into the spiritual path’.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-06-2010 at 10:45 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:46 PM   #17
teosty

obviously that does not follow the path to true Nivana
Old 10-06-2010, 10:50 PM   #18
lightgiver

Default Emptiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by teosty View Post
obviously that does not follow the path to true Nivana
hand you would know?

Nirvana is empty of inherent existence

Old 11-06-2010, 04:52 AM   #19
whatthisis

Default maiden MAIDEN MAIDEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonious View Post
I've been a Maiden fan since their first album came out 30 years ago, and have seen them live multiple times.

Sorry pal, I don't care if this is a conspiracy forum or not. Maiden rules, end of story.
THIS!

they're coming to town June 20th, can't wait.

they definitely know what's going on. but no, i can't see them siding with the scumbag political elite!!! they are exposing it all to their fans.

hell no, that's the last thing they would do. ...to the guy who took down all yer posters - go fish 'em out of the garbage and tell eddie your sorry!
whatthisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #20
furry_boots

i saw them live at donington 88, i was 16 at the time, they were awsome, hell yeah happy memories
furry_boots is offline   Reply With Quote