Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 01-01-2018, 04:07 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default Orwellian Airport Security on the rise

The following article was in davids headlines today which looks at how people traveling through airports in the US are having their faces scanned and their biometrics stored in a database

However facial scanning devices have also been installed in the UK where a person scans their passport as they enter the country and the facial recognition software reads their face and checks it against the passport.

No doubt these machines are costing UK and US taxpayers a fortune at a time when people could be doing with more money in their pocket.

On top of that we have not been asked as citizens in a democracy if we agree to having our biometric information stored by the government.

Concerns have been expressed in the past over police storing peoples DNA but why isn't there also a fuss over the government storing peoples biometric information such as retina scans, facial shape and other characteristics?

This is not just more automation taking peoples jobs away because the machines require staff to manage them. As the machines are not reliable they are not any faster then having people in a booth checking peoples faces against their passport photo so really this is all about creating the SMART grid where everyones biometrics are stored by the government who use them to track everyones every movement.

We probably never feel more like cattle then when we are in airports but it seems the technologies in airports are changing fast and without much push back from the public

See article in next post...
Old 01-01-2018, 04:09 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

DHS Announces Program to ILLEGALLY Scan Our Faces—And They’re Forcing Us to Pay For It
Rachel Blevins
December 29, 2017

As TSA agents continue to prove their incompetence in the “War on Terror,” the Department of Homeland Security is now allocating $1 billion in taxpayer funding to create a facial recognition program that will illegally scan Americans’ faces.

A study conducted by Georgetown Law’s Center for Privacy and Technology looked at the biometric scanners that are creating an inventory of the faces of individuals leaving the country at airports across the United States. While they are only at certain major airports right now, the full implementation of these scanners could cost Americans up to $1 billion.

The study noted that while the “9/11 Response and Biometric Exit Account” created by Congress has the funds for the program, “neither Congress nor DHS has ever justified the need for the program.”

In addition to the fact that Congress has never provided a reason why the system is needed in the U.S., the study claimed that DHS has “repeatedly questioned ‘the additional value biometric air exit would provide’ compared with the status quo and the ‘overall value and cost of a biometric air exit capability,’ even as it has worked to build it.”

Not only is a government agency pouring $1 billion into a program to increase the country’s security measures even though it lacks full confidence, and has no evidence that the program it is implementing will do so, there is also the fact that the program requires Americans to give up their civil liberties, and it has never been explicitly authorized by the government. As the researchers from Georgetown Law noted:

DHS’ biometric exit program also stands on shaky legal ground. Congress has repeatedly ordered the collection of biometrics from foreign nationals at the border, but has never clearly authorized the border collection of biometrics from American citizens using face recognition technology. Without explicit authorization, DHS should not be scanning the faces of Americans as they depart on international flights—but DHS is doing it anyway. DHS also is failing to comply with a federal law requiring it to conduct a rulemaking process to implement the airport face scanning program—a process that DHS has not even started.

The study also found that the biometric scanners used by DHS are not reliable, and often make mistakes. In fact, “according to DHS’ own data, DHS’ face recognition systems erroneously reject as many as 1 in 25 travelers using valid credentials.” This means that at the country’s busiest airports, more than 1,500 travelers could be wrongfully denied boarding in a single day.

As The Free Thought Project has reported, while the biometric scanners are currently located at the major airports in Boston, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta, New York City and the District of Columbia, DHS has made it clear that they plan to roll this program out nationwide by January 2018.
read on here https://www.activistpost.com/2017/12...ng-us-pay.html
Old 01-01-2018, 07:19 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Rapey-scans

Getting Rich from the TSA Naked-Body Scanners
Written by Raven Clabough
Thursday, 18 November 2010

With all the commotion over the invasiveness of the naked-body scanners used by the United States Transportation Security Administration (TSA), one question that has been ignored is who is profiting from TSA’s use of the body scanners? Mark Hemingway and Tim Carney at The Examiner discovered the shameful answer: George Soros, Michael Chertoff, and a number of lobbyists.

Both Soros and Chertoff are profiting from the naked-body scanners by way of the company Rapiscan, whose contract is worth $173 million. Lobbyists for this company include Susan Carr, a former senior legislative aide to Rep. David Price (D-N.C.) who is coincidentally chairman of the Homeland Security Subcommittee.

Former Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff was “flacking for Rapiscan,” writes Tim Carney of The Examiner:

After the undie-bomber attempt on Christmas 2009, Chertoff went on a media tour promoting the use of these scanners, without disclosing that he was getting paid by Rapiscan, one of the two companies currently contracted by TSA to take a nude picture of you at the airport.

Just days after the attempted Christmas attack, the New York Times explained:

Screening technologies with names like millimeter-wave and backscatter X-ray can show the contours of the body and reveal foreign objects. Such machines, properly used, are a leap ahead of the metal detectors used in most airports, and supporters say they are necessary to keep up with the plans of potential terrorists. "If they’d been deployed, this would pick up this kind of device," Michael Chertoff, the former homeland security secretary, said in an interview….

Another notable connection to Rapiscan is leftist billionaire George Soros, who owned 11,300 shares of OSI Systems, Inc., the company that owns Rapiscan. Nova Tea Party Patriots writes, “OSI’s stock has appreciated considerably over the course of the year.”

In response to The Examiner’s report of George Soros’ share in Rapiscan, Media Matters (another of Soros’ funded projects) seized on the report and mocked the writer. The Blaze reports that Media Matters argued that “11,300 shares are only ‘six one-hundredths of one percent’ of the company’s total stock.

However, once The Examiner reported that George Soros owned the shares of the OSI Systems, Soros coincidentally sold all 11,300 shares of the company.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/econo...-body-scanners

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-01-2018 at 07:19 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 07:25 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Michael Chertoff

Michael Chertoff (born November 28, 1953) is an American attorney who was the second United States Secretary of Homeland Security, serving under President George W. Bush. He was the co-author of the USA PATRIOT Act. He previously served as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as a federal prosecutor, and as Assistant U.S. Attorney General. He succeeded Tom Ridge as U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security on February 15, 2005.

Since leaving government service, Chertoff has worked as senior of counsel at the Washington, D.C. law firm of Covington & Burling.[1] He also co-founded the Chertoff Group, a risk-management and security consulting company, which employs several former senior political appointees. Chertoff was also elected as Chairman of BAE Systems for a three-year term, beginning May 1, 2012.

Chertoff co-chairs the Bipartisan Policy Center's Immigration Task Force.

Michael Chertoff was born on November 28, 1953 in Elizabeth, New Jersey. His father was Rabbi Gershon Baruch Chertoff (1915–96), a Talmud scholar and the former leader of the Congregation B'nai Israel in Elizabeth. His mother is Livia Chertoff (née Eisen), an Israeli citizen and the first flight attendant for El Al.[2] His paternal grandparents are Rabbi Paul Chertoff[3] and Esther Barish Chertoff.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michae...ff#cite_note-3
Old 01-01-2018, 07:36 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

^ Would you buy a used car from that man?

Let alone walk through one of his microwave scanners?

he was responsible for drawing up the misnomered 'patriot act' in the wake of 911 which stripped rights and freedoms off american (US) citizens

scumbag

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-01-2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:46 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Los Alamos Study Finds Airport Scanners Can Rip Apart & Alter DNA
Dr. Kathy J FrotiFebruary 19, 2017

Can we ever believe what our government tells us about airport security devices?
advertisement - learn more

Apparently not. First they told us those X-ray scanners (that showed way too many naked body parts) were perfectly safe.

Even the manufacturer of the device, Rapidscan, openly admitted the scanners had not been adequately tested. The truth was later revealed that the safety tests turned out to be totally rigged, as reported by Natural News.

With fabricated results, the technology was quickly rushed into every airport worldwide. No one listened to what the scientists in the field of radiation were trying to tell them – it’s not safe.

It wasn’t until the backscatter radiation levels the scanners were putting off began showing an increased incidence of cancer in TSA agents (along with the lawsuits that quickly followed), that the devices were finally yanked. The TSA quickly scrambled for another solution.

Now they also want us to believe that the replacement technology, millimeter wave “digital strip search” scanners, are also “perfectly safe”.

Don’t believe it for a second. The TSA failed to adequately test these devices for health and safety factors as well. Unfortunately, in today’s world, security trumps human safety.

These millimeter wave technologies are designed to bombard innocent travelers with high frequency energy particles known as terahertz photons.

A study conducted by Boian S. Alexandrov et.al. at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, revealed that these terahertz waves could “…unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication.”

n other words, this study is the smoking gun that raises serious concerns about the impact of terahertz radiation upon fertility, fetal development, and cancer.

Now think about the thousands of people who are subjected to these levels of untested energy particles every day in the name of “National Security”.

The military’s Active Denial weapon uses millimeter wave technology to create an intense burning sensation on the skin’s surface using a 95 GHz (3.2mm wavelength) beam.

But the TSA tells us not to worry about their millimeter waves because:

“Millimeter wave technology bounces harmless electromagnetic waves off the body to create the same generic image for all passengers.”

This is completely inaccurate because the nature of millimeter waves is that our bodies and water are excellent absorbers of these waves. Millimeter waves do penetrate and absorb into our skin.

At the microwave technology center in Malaysia, health subjects were exposed to microwave radiation between 20 — 38 GHz, the range in which the TSA scanners operate.

They found that millimeter waves penetrated the subject’s skin at depths of between 1.05 mm at 20 GHz to 0.78 mm at 38 GHz. This is enough to penetrate below the epidermal layer of the skin.

Millimeter waves have been reported to produce a variety of bioeffects, many of which are quite unexpected from radiation penetrated less than 1 mm into biological tissues.

Of particular concern is the citing of studies that show there is an irreversible water memory effect by millimeter waves operating in the 36GHz frequency, and that the millimeter wave effects on blood plasma vary greatly from one person to the next.

Does this information make you extremely uncomfortable? Well, it should. And it should also make every one of us mad as hell.

Since the day they first rolled out these human violation technologies in 2007, I have always chosen to “opt out”. I would rather endure the intrusive body pat down any day than subject myself to covert DNA alteration.

So what if it takes an additional 5-15 minutes of your time getting to your gate? It’s time to exercise your own personal body health consciousness, since the US government has clearly demonstrated they don’t possess any qualms about not protecting you.

Alternation of DNA can be subtle and deadly down the line. Who would ever make the connection that a TSA scanning machine might have contributed to any negative health effects you eventually experience.

If you are a frequent air traveler, like myself, you should be concerned about your levels of exposure. If you’re a TSA agent, you should find another job.

This past weekend as I was trying to make a flight back to Los Angeles from the Columbia, South Carolina Airport, I did my usual “opt out” thing. The TSA agents from this little backwater airport tried to feed me the propaganda line about “minimal risk.”

I told them I’d read the studies and they needed to be better informed. They looked at me blankly trying to tell me it was just like using a cell phone. Not true.

The millimeter wave scanners the TSA operates put out more than 20 billion times more oscillations per second in smaller terahertz waves, so the cellular effects will be different from cell phones.

I’m sure no one ever told TSA agents this, but they feed the same lies back to the people that they’ve been told, so I tried to be more forgiving.

I’m sure no one had requested an opt out for some time in this South Carolina airport, which is why I got the pat down of all pat downs.

The female agent made sure to give me karate chops straight up to my private parts twice in the back and then another two times in the front. Totally unnecessary. She kneaded my waist in a strange manner, grabbing hold of any loose skin she could find.

I have had hundreds of pat downs over the years, and no one, I mean no one, has ever been as intrusive as this TSA agent.

My first instinct was to tell her how inappropriate she was being, then I remembered how I would most likely be punished for my non-sheep-like behavior and not be allowed to make my flight.

During the procedure she also sniffled and sneezed, spreading her germ warfare all over me through out the entire security grope session.

I think we have all had enough of this undignified treatment in the name of security. It’s already been proven that these scanner devices and intrusive pat downs have not made our world any safer from terrorists.

Airport security testers have snuck through everything from guns to explosives, clearly proving their ineffectiveness. Metal detectors should be sufficient enough.

If everyone opted out of the scanner, the whole program would eventually fall apart. The lines of opt outs would be so long it would bring the air travel industry to a standstill.

It would also send a clear message that unsafe devices are not going to be tolerated. Take the extra time and just do it — opt out. If you love yourself, than you owe it to yourself.

Now I’m already ahead of you on what you’re thinking — that they’ll just suspend all our civil liberties and make it mandatory to go through the scanners whether we want to or not.

Well, I would like to believe that they would be flooded with lawsuits if they did, but there’s an even easier solution. Go to a medical supply store and buy a cheap inexpensive arm sling and put it on before going through TSA.

If you can’t hold both arms up over your head while in their scanner, it renders the results totally unusable. They know this and have to let you opt out for medical reasons. The sheeple are getting smarter. Afterall, life is all about how you handle Plan B.
http://www.collective-evolution.com/...art-alter-dna/
Old 03-01-2018, 12:29 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

So while the airports are forcing more and more BRITISH citizens who exhibit no sign of being terrorists of any shape or form to go through DNA damaging scanners they are letting other people around border checks....

Airport blunders have potentially allowed thousands of passengers into UK without passing through immigration checks
Jack Maidment, Political Correspondent
2 January 2018 • 7:19pm

Airport blunders have potentially allowed thousands of passengers into Britain without passing through immigration checks, Home Office figures suggest.

Airlines and airports could now face fines of up to £50,000 if passengers are able to bypass border control as part of a proposed Government crackdown on the issue.

Ministers are currently consulting on a new civil penalty regime designed to stop travellers being “misdirected” when they arrive amid concerns it is undermining the integrity of the UK’s border.

The problem has been blamed on human errors like incorrect doors being opened at arrival gates or passengers being directed to the wrong place upon arrival.

Just under 1,000 passengers were not brought to immigration control in 2014 because of airport operator or carrier error.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...rs-uk-without/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-01-2018 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:36 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The following article was in davids headlines today which looks at how people traveling through airports in the US are having their faces scanned and their biometrics stored in a database

However facial scanning devices have also been installed in the UK where a person scans their passport as they enter the country and the facial recognition software reads their face and checks it against the passport.

No doubt these machines are costing UK and US taxpayers a fortune at a time when people could be doing with more money in their pocket.

On top of that we have not been asked as citizens in a democracy if we agree to having our biometric information stored by the government.

Concerns have been expressed in the past over police storing peoples DNA but why isn't there also a fuss over the government storing peoples biometric information such as retina scans, facial shape and other characteristics?

This is not just more automation taking peoples jobs away because the machines require staff to manage them. As the machines are not reliable they are not any faster then having people in a booth checking peoples faces against their passport photo so really this is all about creating the SMART grid where everyones biometrics are stored by the government who use them to track everyones every movement.

We probably never feel more like cattle then when we are in airports but it seems the technologies in airports are changing fast and without much push back from the public

See article in next post...
Since when?
I bet they will not admit it though.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:39 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Since when?
I bet they will not admit it though.
i don't know when they installed the machines but if you go through passport control now they have automated passport gates that scan your passport while scanning your face

years prior to this the people at passport control were asking people to look directly into cameras before they boarded flights. When this happened to me I once asked if i had an option not to do that and the guy said 'sure but then security will have to escort you from here'

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-01-2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:45 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

Default Self-Checkout

Quote:
i don't know when they installed the machines but if you go through passport control now they have automated passport gates that scan your passport while scanning your face

years prior to this the people at passport control were asking people to look directly into cameras before they boarded flights. When this happened to me I once asked if i had an option not to do that and the guy said 'sure but then security will have to escort you from here'
So everything is automated that with face scanning + electronic chip in the passport let you in the country then. Who stamps the passport? The machine? Makes you wanna never travel again. Fine by me though... I travel without any paper ID on me....even moon and back if I wanted.

Last edited by elshaper; 03-01-2018 at 12:46 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:49 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
So everything is automated that with face scanning + electronic chip in the passport let you in the country then. Who stamps the passport? The machine?
travel within the EU doesn't require a passport to be stamped

Non EU nationals get filtered into a different channel where they still speak to a human passport control officer

The machines might be automated but they are glitchy and still require staff to manage the crowds and monitor the machines and to redirect people who the machines won't let through

The machines are glitchy so lots of people don't get let through even though there is nothing wrong with them or their passport

Its just more SMART grid nonsense that takes taxpayers money and hands it to the likes of michael chertoff and the other people who make that kind of surveillance technology

Are the machines hackable? A human passport control officer isn't hackable. They might be bribeable but basically they looked at a persons face and then their passport to see if they matched and surely a human is going to be better able to spot any anomolies then a machine eg disguises etc?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-01-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:07 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
travel within the EU doesn't require a passport to be stamped

Non EU nationals get filtered into a different channel where they still speak to a human passport control officer

The machines might be automated but they are glitchy and still require staff to manage the crowds and monitor the machines and to redirect people who the machines won't let through

The machines are glitchy so lots of people don't get let through even though there is nothing wrong with them or their passport

Its just more SMART grid nonsense that takes taxpayers money and hands it to the likes of michael chertoff and the other people who make that kind of surveillance technology

Are the machines hackable? A human passport control officer isn't hackable. They might be bribeable but basically they looked at a persons face and then their passport to see if they matched and surely a human is going to be better able to spot any anomolies then a machine eg disguises etc?
yeah a bit like self-checkout at supermarket.
"Unexpected person in the passport control area."
Old 03-01-2018, 02:28 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
yeah a bit like self-checkout at supermarket.
"Unexpected person in the passport control area."
yeah and in the same way check outs got automated and we have chip and pin and contactless payements the airports and other areas of life will use biometrics more and more: finger prints, facial scans, retina scans, how you walk, DNA and so on

It's beginning to feel more and more like a human farm where we are the cattle
Old 03-01-2018, 04:14 PM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
yeah and in the same way check outs got automated and we have chip and pin and contactless payements the airports and other areas of life will use biometrics more and more: finger prints, facial scans, retina scans, how you walk, DNA and so on

It's beginning to feel more and more like a human farm where we are the cattle
The next stop: RFID.
Just walk through the gate (for your convenience).
It's optional. If you want to go old fashion way, the queue waiting time is approx. 2 hrs (vs 5 mins with RFID)
Old 03-01-2018, 04:19 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The next stop: RFID.
Just walk through the gate (for your convenience).
It's optional. If you want to go old fashion way, the queue waiting time is approx. 2 hrs (vs 5 mins with RFID)
Absolutely!

yup they put a chip in you and they'll say ''look how much faster we 'process' you now'' and they'll get us to go through the automated passport machine with a little 'beep' like we are a package of meet going over the self service check out!
Old 03-01-2018, 04:33 PM   #16
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Absolutely!

yup they put a chip in you and they'll say ''look how much faster we 'process' you now'' and they'll get us to go through the automated passport machine with a little 'beep' like we are a package of meet going over the self service check out!
But the masses will sheepishly say "But what can we doooo?" in helpless voice.
This scenario has been written so many times. So predictable.

Last edited by elshaper; 03-01-2018 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:36 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
But the masses will sheepishly say "But what can we doooo?" in helpless voice.
This scenario has been written so many times. So predictable.
The problem is that the situation is changing all the time

They will make it MANDATORY for EVERYONE to go through the microwave bodyscanners...soon

The only thing that can prevent that is a public backlash that creates the political will to then block that

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-01-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:24 PM   #18
techman

And this kind of extreme and unnecessary measure (and no doubt above anything else, intrusive) is the number 1 reason I don't want to go abroad on holiday on a plane due to the body scanners. However, try telling all this to your nagging partner or girlfriend who's obsessed with wanting to go on holiday to wherever and you saying NO because you don't want to be treated like a slave and be subjected to the scanners; trust me it's not something you want to get into a conversation about because you feel like a right loony talking about it. You'd think this would put travellers off, but NO, the number of people travelling by plane seems to have doubled as everytime I go to the local airport with a colleague to watch the planes it's always extremely busy all the year round.

Icke mentioned about Richie Allen having seen body scanners at a Neil Diamond concert not long after the Manchester arena bombing (or lack of bombing I should say). Icke looked very saddened to hear about this. Icke mentioned someone in the military who said that these scanners may one day be rolled out on every street corner. If people allow these things to go ahead because they're falling hook, line and sinker for more of this terrorism bullshit, then the cancer rates will sky rocket and privacy will be very quickly eradicated, but of course they'll never give any hints at what may be causing it, it''ll be the usual bullshit causes like diet, smoking etc. Wifi is everywhere now, and no doubt this isn't benefiting peoples health, but they'll never include it has a possible cause.

I really don't think people understand the true implications for freedom and privacy with these things, that's because they don't think that the information/image/data whatever will go anywhere further than the airport and think they'll be deleted. They don't realise everything collected will be stored and harvested on some database somewhere. And I certainly don't think people realise the concern for their health. It's not just about the privacy concern or health issues, it's also about not allowing the state turn us into slaves and, as someone said above, turning us into packages on a counter. I often wonder what people would do if the real truth behind 9/11 and all the other "terrorist" attacks came out, and realised it was, in part, an excuse to bring in the Orwellian society?. Would people then say "NO, we're not having this anymore", or would be just think "OH well!, what's done is done, nothing we can do about it now". Why isn't all this on peoples minds?, if the excuse is "I'm too busy with my life to be bothered about" then that's just pathetic. I am still able to juggle my hectic life, do normal things, but at the same time I'm very vigilant and have an idea what's going on and am wary of certain things.

It's not just the body scanners that's adding to the fascist, surveillance state, there's a whole lot of other things being deployed. This consists of more authority everywhere you go. I was at the bus stop today and I noticed a sign saying "More police officers now deployed on evening and weekend buses". I thought "for godsake, so we've got police on buses now". And what's the latest excuse for this, anti-social behavior?. As if travelling by bus wasn't bad enough with half a dozen CCTV cameras watching you. And where's all the CCTV from 7/7, the Last Vegas shooting, the Manchester Arena bombing, the Westminster Bridge attack?. Nowhere to be seen.

Last edited by techman; 03-01-2018 at 10:36 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:14 PM   #19
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
And this kind of extreme and unnecessary measure (and no doubt above anything else, intrusive) is the number 1 reason I don't want to go abroad on holiday on a plane due to the body scanners. However, try telling all this to your nagging partner or girlfriend who's obsessed with wanting to go on holiday to wherever and you saying NO because you don't want to be treated like a slave and be subjected to the scanners; trust me it's not something you want to get into a conversation about because you feel like a right loony talking about it. You'd think this would put travellers off, but NO, the number of people travelling by plane seems to have doubled as everytime I go to the local airport with a colleague to watch the planes it's always extremely busy all the year round.
I bet their lines would be...."oh you only have to go through it for a second, twice. What harm can it do? Everyone goes through it."

Quote:
Icke mentioned about Richie Allen having seen body scanners at a Neil Diamond concert not long after the Manchester arena bombing (or lack of bombing I should say). Icke looked very saddened to hear about this. Icke mentioned someone in the military who said that these scanners may one day be rolled out on every street corner. If people allow these things to go ahead because they're falling hook, line and sinker for more of this terrorism bullshit, then the cancer rates will sky rocket and privacy will be very quickly eradicated, but of course they'll never give any hints at what may be causing it, it''ll be the usual bullshit causes like diet, smoking etc. Wifi is everywhere now, and no doubt this isn't benefiting peoples health, but they'll never include it has a possible cause.

I really don't think people understand the true implications for freedom and privacy with these things, that's because they don't think that the information/image/data whatever will go anywhere further than the airport and think they'll be deleted. They don't realise everything collected will be stored and harvested on some database somewhere. And I certainly don't think people realise the concern for their health. It's not just about the privacy concern or health issues, it's also about not allowing the state turn us into slaves and, as someone said above, turning us into packages on a counter. I often wonder what people would do if the real truth behind 9/11 and all the other "terrorist" attacks came out, and realised it was, in part, an excuse to bring in the Orwellian society?. Would people then say "NO, we're not having this anymore", or would be just think "OH well!, what's done is done, nothing we can do about it now". Why isn't all this on peoples minds?, if the excuse is "I'm too busy with my life to be bothered about" then that's just pathetic. I am still able to juggle my hectic life, do normal things, but at the same time I'm very vigilant and have an idea what's going on and am wary of certain things.

It's not just the body scanners that's adding to the fascist, surveillance state, there's a whole lot of other things being deployed. This consists of more authority everywhere you go. I was at the bus stop today and I noticed a sign saying "More police officers now deployed on evening and weekend buses". I thought "for godsake, so we've got police on buses now". And what's the latest excuse for this, anti-social behavior?. As if travelling by bus wasn't bad enough with half a dozen CCTV cameras watching you. And where's all the CCTV from 7/7, the Last Vegas shooting, the Manchester Arena bombing, the Westminster Bridge attack?. Nowhere to be seen.
Good point!
Old 07-01-2018, 06:53 PM   #20
elshaper
Inactive

From Today's headlines...

Quote:
New Tech Uses WiFi Blasts to Read a Subject's Concealed Emotions

https://www.davidicke.com/article/44...ealed-emotions
If this is the case, we have WiFi all around us and it is possible to extend this beyond airport.