Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2017, 12:08 PM   #1
cpgagie

Default Reoccurring pic on headlines page

Not in the forum, on the David Icke Website Headlines.

The picture of the starving man. This is a fucking disgrace. I've seen it too many times now that I must saying something.

How can you turn that into humor, or even try to relate it to ANYTHING else? Don't give me all the bollocks about drawing attention to xyz for the greater good. What you're doing is a disgrace and you're certainly not anything I wish to associate with any longer.

It isn't the original picture I find offensive. No, not at all. That leaves me feeling utterly disgusted with myself, with feelings of great sadness, remorse along with pity (as it bloody well should!).
To use it to create a cute quip in the first place is bad, but then to reuse that disgusting quip over and over to enhance a headline title. Really?

You talk of love, compassion, understanding and empathy? It's easy understanding what those words mean, but it's feeling them that counts.
Old 15-07-2017, 02:36 PM   #2
sylias

I agree, David's Website Headlines seem quite negative sometimes. The information behind them, are rather always important though.
Old 15-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #3
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpgagie View Post

The picture of the starving man. This is a fucking disgrace. I've seen it too many times now that I must saying something.

How can you turn that into humor, or even try to relate it to ANYTHING else? Don't give me all the bollocks about drawing attention to xyz for the greater good. What you're doing is a disgrace and you're certainly not anything I wish to associate with any longer.

It isn't the original picture I find offensive. No, not at all. That leaves me feeling utterly disgusted with myself, with feelings of great sadness, remorse along with pity (as it bloody well should!).
To use it to create a cute quip in the first place is bad, but then to reuse that disgusting quip over and over to enhance a headline title. Really?

You talk of love, compassion, understanding and empathy? It's easy understanding what those words mean, but it's feeling them that counts.
Don't know the picture. Maybe they have taken it down now.

'Drawing attention over and over to a problem without being part of a solution to it is not what you want to do.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
Old 15-07-2017, 02:50 PM   #4
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:

I agree.

The story isn't about famine in Yemen or elsewhere. It's a sensationalist photo and should be deleted imo.

The source of the story is the fucking Daily Mail again.

Since when did David Icke endorse Daily Mail stories which are appearing more often on his headline pages?????

https://www.davidicke.com/article/41...s-miss-payment

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 15-07-2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old 15-07-2017, 03:04 PM   #5
getagrip
Forum Advisor

The forum team have no input with the content of the Headlines page. I have sent a message to the relevant person to bring their attention to the complaint.

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

Old 15-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #6
garethicke
Administrator

The image is making the point that the ptb don't care how little you have, they will take more.

What I find disgusting is that you are offended by the image. Not the people that are carrying these horrors against humanity. Nah, it's the image that's offensive. Reminds me of the time that sharing the image of the bakr boys was offensive. Not the fact that 4 kids got blown to pieces. Nah. The image is offensive.

Africa has enough abundance to feed the world , let alone itself. But it is exploited. The same goes for all of us. The image is used as a statement. The image is not the enemy.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:15 PM   #7
sylias

They can be Psychopaths beyond imagination

Last edited by the tealady; 17-07-2017 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Req
Old 16-07-2017, 12:00 AM   #8
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I agree.

The story isn't about famine in Yemen or elsewhere. It's a sensationalist photo and should be deleted imo.

The source of the story is the fucking Daily Mail again.

Since when did David Icke endorse Daily Mail stories which are appearing more often on his headline pages?????

https://www.davidicke.com/article/41...s-miss-payment

You can't delete real life, that is a fact.

And for so many that image represents real life.

But better to delete it and just pretend that it isn't happening.

That'll make it all go away.

Easier to delete it than offend someone.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
Old 16-07-2017, 09:14 AM   #9
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
You can't delete real life, that is a fact.

And for so many that image represents real life.

But better to delete it and just pretend that it isn't happening.

That'll make it all go away.

Easier to delete it than offend someone.
I disagree with both you and Gareth.

The Daily Mail story posted on the David Icke headlines was about British people missing their car loan repayments.

The Daily Mail didn't include that photo.

I stand by my earlier comment. It's a sensationalist photo.

Anyone who can afford a car in Britain is not going to be in the same situation as that poor man in the photo.

It would have been more relevant to picture a homeless person in Britain.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 16-07-2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old 16-07-2017, 03:23 PM   #10
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethicke View Post
The image is making the point that the ptb don't care how little you have, they will take more.

What I find disgusting is that you are offended by the image. Not the people that are carrying these horrors against humanity. Nah, it's the image that's offensive. Reminds me of the time that sharing the image of the bakr boys was offensive. Not the fact that 4 kids got blown to pieces. Nah. The image is offensive.

Africa has enough abundance to feed the world , let alone itself. But it is exploited. The same goes for all of us. The image is used as a statement. The image is not the enemy.
Are you talking to me? I agreed with the OP, so I suppose the answer is yes.

Number one .... the user Khita hasn't posted for four years (2013), but liked your comment even though he/she has only ever posted two comments on the DIF!

Don't you think it's strange how these posters come out of the woodwork?

I hope you're not using sock puppets Gareth!

What do you find disgusting?

You said:

"What I find disgusting is that you are offended by the image. Not the people that are carrying these horrors against humanity. Nah, it's the image that's offensive"

If you're referring to me, then your are not paying attention and reading my comments and threads.

Most if not all refer to David Icke headlines positively.

I'm consistently highlighting the people who are carrying out these horrors against humanity which you rightly address but I don't see any positive feedback from yourself or the Mods.

Some of my threads I've posted may have been picked up by the David Headline Team i.e. the famine in Yemen and the Native American Dakota Pipeline before you were aware of it.

Have a look at a few of my threads.

Not very many users are promoting your father's videocasts or headlines like I am.

child abuse, mass murder inc, banking, famine in yemen, chemtrails, immigration, gender bending ... I cover it all.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=307503

From the above thread:

"At Live Aid in 1985 David Bowie forfeited one of his songs in favour of the video of starving Africans set to the Cars’ song Drive. This video is very hard to find on Youtube. It is distressing, so don't watch it, if you are easily upset. Maybe the younger DIF members have never seen this.

Children do die from malnutrition and malaria as well as other diseases in their hundreds of thousands every year. I don't know what the solution is, but it shouldn't happen. The large Corporate charities suck the money out. I suppose small local charities are the best option."

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314052

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317900

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317516

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317313

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=310812

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=310252

There are dozens more Gareth.

I'm on your side, but if you respond in such a way about constructive criticism I'll be off.

Your loss.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 16-07-2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old 16-07-2017, 04:40 PM   #11
solowrist

What is more disgusting is that that those that have starved that 'man' for profit have probably used his image to rattle the money tins under the noses of Joe public to help starve off his and his peoples starvation. Ka- ching!
Old 16-07-2017, 10:12 PM   #12
cpgagie

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethicke View Post

So you find me disgusting? Before you spout your knee jerk bullshit again, try fully reading and understanding what it is your're actually replying to.

I'm furious with the ORIGINAL picture and myself for not doing enough about it (as everyone should be). It is the context in which the picture has been used. It has fuck all to do with sticking my head in the stand (another knee jerk reply from The Mighty Zhiba).

Would you be outraged if Ambre Solaire edited the picture of the little naked vietmanese girl screaming because her back was covered in agent orange? "Don't be a chump this summer".

There isn't a lot of difference imo.

Hey though, I'm the disgusting one. With is head in the sand.

Same again with this place. Say ANYTHING that could be wrong and the usual crew are straight on the defensive and now seemingly have the audacity to immediately try to turn it around.

OK, Gareth, I'm the disgusting one and your sidekick has confirmed I've got my head in the sand.

At least a couple of people understand. It would seem the human race isn't complete lost, just seemingly more fucked than I thought.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:03 AM   #13
garethicke
Administrator

Quote:
So you find me disgusting? Before you spout your knee jerk bullshit again, try fully reading and understanding what it is your're actually replying to.

I'm furious with the ORIGINAL picture and myself for not doing enough about it (as everyone should be). It is the context in which the picture has been used. It has fuck all to do with sticking my head in the stand (another knee jerk reply from The Mighty Zhiba).

Would you be outraged if Ambre Solaire edited the picture of the little naked vietmanese girl screaming because her back was covered in agent orange? "Don't be a chump this summer".

There isn't a lot of difference imo.

Hey though, I'm the disgusting one. With is head in the sand.

Same again with this place. Say ANYTHING that could be wrong and the usual crew are straight on the defensive and now seemingly have the audacity to immediately try to turn it around.

OK, Gareth, I'm the disgusting one and your sidekick has confirmed I've got my head in the sand.

At least a couple of people understand. It would seem the human race isn't complete lost, just seemingly more fucked than I thought.
Yeah, that's comparable.

So if I am reading this right, you are cool to call us "a fucking disgrace" but I can't find that statement disgusting? Just so I know.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:35 AM   #14
cpgagie

You really don't see what's at fault here and that is a problem, one which only you can address.
I said the action of the person that created the original editing did a disgusting act. Hey, kids will be kids though.
To keep on using it to represent something other than what the picture actually depicted is a disgrace.
Yes, I'm saying whoever keeps using that is a disgrace. A 'fucking disgrace' if you'd like me to keep on using my original tone of anger against it.
Taking a utterly tragic picture like that and injecting humour (any sort of humour and for whatever reason) onto it is OK? Give me a fucking break, son.

If this is you that keeps posting this on the headline page, then yeah, it's a disgrace, you're acting disgracefully FFS! ('Just so you know').

You do seem desperate to deflect this back onto me, same as your Mod sidekick that jumped to your aid. So now you find that me pointing out something that is 'a fucking disgrace' or that 2 people have 'acted fucking disgustingly' is what's at fault. Get real.

I also don;t know who 'us' is. I said the editor of the original pic is a disgrace, they acted disgracefully. As is the person responsible for continually using it on the website.

I've tried to help you understand what is morally correct and what isn't, but you choose to remain blinkered and engage on some sort of tit for tat name calling bollocks.

Oh, yes, I do find the ambre solaire example quite comparable, though i did say not much 'different'. Which 'headline' is it going to be used for next I wonder. Increase in rail fares? Insurance premiums? Just the very act of using it as a headline attention grabber is seriously wrong. If you can't see that, then you need to talk to your Father about this. I'm serious, no fucking about, go and show him the picture, the silly humourous quip that has been edited to it,a nd how it's been used as an attention grab.

Personally, i think you're just getting all defensive for the sake of it. Rather than admitting you didn't even read my post correctly before sounding off, same as the Mod did.
Now it's lame attempts at twisting this back onto me somehow, and why, for using the words fucking disgrace?

I tell you what though, I'll top that off and you can be really disgusted with me this time. If it is you that did the editing of that pic, or keep using it to grab attention, then I'm right here and now calling you a 'disgraceful, ignorant, morally bankrupt, cunt'!

There are you, you've got a reason to ban me now, delete the thread, and nobody will ever know. I have no intention of ever posting on here again, or reading any more 'headlines'.

Shove it, sunshine.