Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 17-07-2017, 02:03 AM   #561
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Every time the troll asks the same ignorant question I shall provide the same informed response. As though this clueless blunderer thinks he's found a problem.

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/howdoweknow.htm
They Were Faked

Any geoscientist (and there have been thousands from all over the world) who has studied lunar samples knows that anyone who thinks the Apollo lunar samples were created on Earth as part of government conspiracy doesn't know much about rocks. The Apollo samples are just too good. They tell a self-consistent story with a complexly interwoven plot that's better than any story any conspirator could have conceived. I've studied lunar rocks and soils for 45+ years and I couldn't make even a poor imitation of a lunar breccia, lunar soil, or a mare basalt in the lab. And with all due respect to my clever colleagues in government labs, no one in "the Government" could do it either, even now that we know what lunar rocks are like. Lunar samples show evidence of formation in an extremely dry environment with essentially no free oxygen and little gravity. Some have impact craters on the surface and many display evidence for a suite of unanticipated and complicated effects associated with large and small meteorite impacts. Lunar rocks and soil contain gases (hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, neon, argon, krypton, and xenon) derived from the solar wind with isotope ratios different than Earth forms of the same gases. They contain crystal damage from cosmic rays. Lunar igneous rocks have crystallization ages, determined by techniques involving radioisotopes, that are older than any known Earth rocks. (Anyone who figures out how to fake that is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) It was easier and cheaper to go to the Moon and bring back some rocks than it would have been to create all these fascinating features on Earth. [After writing these words I learned that virtually the same sentiments had already been expressed by some of my lunar sample colleagues.]

1. The rocks contain volcanic beads formed in low gravity.

2. Many contain zap pits from micro-meteorites impacts.

3. They all contain solar isotopes showing exposure to solar winds and solar events.

4. Their exterior helium 3 is stronger due to shallow penetrating solar wind.

5. Water found within the beads is of very rare isotopes and ratios.

6. These samples were being analysed 50 years ago.

7. Even a single element compressed carbon is detectable as fake in 2017.

8. It is impossible to remove all traces of water/oxygen/nitrogen interaction from terrestrial weathering.
MORE CUT N PASTED ANSWERS....

1. we can simulate "low gravity", I even think that earth had little to low gravity during it's formation, and IF the whack theory is to be believed for the formation of the moon, is it possible that they shared the same "low gravity" volcanically produced beads during this period of formation?

2. Not sure what your point is here. Other than maybe you're wrongly suggesting that micrometeorites only impacted the moon's surface?

3. Nothing special here. Almost all non-earth rocks are exposed to the sun and her whimsical spewing of solar materials. Easily found and harvested by those that know what they're looking for.

4. Helium 3 is found 'trapped' within the earth's crust, so once more, extraction wouldn't be an issue if you knew where to find it.

5. No. It's. Not. Hydroxyl can hardly be called 'water'. It's missing a Hydrogen atom for starters, and secondly the very fact the substance is discovered in some of earth's oldest crystalline features, the same / similar rock formations found in lunar surface materials. As for being a rare isotope, I need a little more reading time to approach this. BUT that said I am mostly convinced that we can create almost any isotope we like.

6. So? The atom bomb was impossible 117 yrs ago, was just a theory 100 years ago and became living reality July 16th 1945 (first successful test NOT the dropping of...). So what's the point regarding the testing of these rocks 50 yrs ago?

7. Not sure what the point is. Other than proving that 'fake rocks' can be manufactured by humans (ok, posh expensive crystal structures then...)

8. Again. Terrestrial weathering. Not sure what the point is here either. We're speaking of a possibility, not an actuality, of human forged lunar surface materials. I am not saying moon rocks are fake. I am saying that they COULD BE faked.

And still you HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION. YOU HAVE RELIED ON CUT N PASTED GOOGLE BOUNCED INFORMATION.

I really don't care if 1,000s of scientists have studied the findings of Apollo 15s returned rocks. I am stating that lunar rocks could be faked. Geology can be faked. And science is fallible, and corruptible, and can be controlled if so wished.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:03 AM   #562
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by juttkeys View Post

It is pure comedy gold at times !
Fanboy's out again I see...
Old 17-07-2017, 07:05 AM   #563
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
Nothing unusual about tiny spherical volcanic beads being formed in low gravity, matter spews out of a volcano then enters free fall. You are more than familiar with the nasa astronauts using the same principle on the vomit comet to simulate micro gravity.
Don't be ridiculous Ian. These things cool over several months not tossed around in a frying pan as it descends and magically inserted into rocks

Seriously dude, you need to stop now
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 09:17 AM   #564
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
MORE CUT N PASTED ANSWERS....
NO THEY AREN'T SILLY BOY. You are using that as a jibe to suggest I don't know my subject, they are MY answers.

Quote:
1. we can simulate "low gravity", I even think that earth had little to low gravity during it's formation, and IF the whack theory is to be believed for the formation of the moon, is it possible that they shared the same "low gravity" volcanically produced beads during this period of formation?
No. It isn't just the beads that show this lower gravity formation. Did you think that all up by yourself? It's puerile....vacuously ignorant and uninformed.

Quote:
2. Not sure what your point is here. Other than maybe you're wrongly suggesting that micrometeorites only impacted the moon's surface?
The fact you don't know what I am suggesting exposes your total ignorance, that is exactly what I am saying. No atmosphere means they get through. Not so much on the earth

Quote:
3. Nothing special here. Almost all non-earth rocks are exposed to the sun and her whimsical spewing of solar materials. Easily found and harvested by those that know what they're looking for.
Bullshit. The magnetosphere shields the Earth from this deadly outpouring. Magic harvesters noted. Are you really this thick that you don't understand what happens when the Sun erupts and spews out all its charged particles?

Quote:
4. Helium 3 is found 'trapped' within the earth's crust, so once more, extraction wouldn't be an issue if you knew where to find it.
Helium 3 is one of many isotopes found in Apollo rocks, but using a rock with it already in has terrestrial weathering. Magic He3 extractors and inserters noted. The Apollo rocks have billions of years of exposure. It would seem that with all your painfully inept understanding of this you resort to making ludicrous claims about every point.

Quote:
5. No. It's. Not. Hydroxyl can hardly be called 'water'. It's missing a Hydrogen atom for starters, and secondly the very fact the substance is discovered in some of earth's oldest crystalline features, the same / similar rock formations found in lunar surface materials.
There is no free water in Apollo rocks, no evidence of any interaction with any gases either. The water found locked within the apatite crystals and volcanic beads is a very rare isotope. I love the fact that after all this pissing hoooohaaa about there actually being water in the rocks created by wild eyed hoaxers as they seize on it as "proof" they are not from the Moon, old Delbut, comes along, smart as a conker and says it ain't water.

http://www.nature.com/ngeo/journal/v.../ngeo1050.html

They say it's water, I'll dismiss your ignorance in favour of their expertise.

Quote:
As for being a rare isotope, I need a little more reading time to approach this. BUT that said I am mostly convinced that we can create almost any isotope we like.
It's the combination of the nature of the isotope and the ratios found within the samples that is rare. Petrologists say so, therefore it is. Delbut doesn't know therefore pish.

Quote:
6. So? The atom bomb was impossible 117 yrs ago, was just a theory 100 years ago and became living reality July 16th 1945 (first successful test NOT the dropping of...). So what's the point regarding the testing of these rocks 50 yrs ago?
None too bright. Your opening salvo of poop was that they could create a diamond therefore they could create a rock A diamond is a single element. The fake is carbon that is compressed to create a diamond. Here, now, easily seen as man made. 50 years ago they couldn't do shit like this, which was when the samples were being analysed. Duuuuuh.

Quote:
7. Not sure what the point is. Other than proving that 'fake rocks' can be manufactured by humans (ok, posh expensive crystal structures then...)
BUT EASILY SPOTTED Are you really this clueless that you don't understand this painfully simple point? It's ONE element not multiple minerals.

Quote:
8. Again. Terrestrial weathering. Not sure what the point is here either. We're speaking of a possibility, not an actuality, of human forged lunar surface materials.
"I'm not sure" he says. Well Del, every single thing on this planet is exposed to atmosphere. Minutes after ejection, lava reacts with the oxygen....minutes! Water gets in and starts forming reactions with the minerals. Over even a few hundred years the changes are massive. You have some brainfarting idea that they just chuck some ingredients in some magic container and melt them altogether or some shit that my head can't comprehend.

Quote:
I'm not saying moon rocks are fake. I am saying that they COULD BE faked.
I don't give a fat fishes tit what you are saying Del, you are an internet nobody who knows less about this than my neighbour's rabbit.

Quote:
And still you HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION. YOU HAVE RELIED ON CUT N PASTED GOOGLE BOUNCED INFORMATION.
Yes I have. You just blundered around trying to answer it and failed so miserably your post should have been stopped at the gate of death and put down with a whimper.

Quote:
I really don't care if 1,000s of scientists have studied the findings of Apollo 15s returned rocks. I am stating that lunar rocks could be faked. Geology can be faked. And science is fallible, and corruptible, and can be controlled if so wished.
I don't give a fat fishes tit what you "care about" Del, you are an internet nobody who knows less about this than my neighbour's rabbit. The thousands of scientists knew more than you about this when they were 3 year olds.

OWNED.
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 17-07-2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old 17-07-2017, 12:52 PM   #565
tnt1

Yippee get me! I'm going a thousand miles an hour right now as the earth spins! We're all moving that fast you know and planes don't fly anywhere they just hover and let the earth move under them! Yeah it's all right there man can't you see it? Truegroup you are so full of yourself imposed brain washing from this era of dogma you are as bad as those that Newton and Darwin had to contend with when they came up with their day dream ideas!! You are not different in one iota all way down to calling those you disagree with ignorant showing your own true colors in the process! All you know is what others have told you and you cannot prove one bit of it conclusively as proven by this thread where you have done nothing but spin your wheels. Congrats on a great comedy act. I couldn't help but contribute.
Old 17-07-2017, 01:56 PM   #566
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Yippee get me! I'm going a thousand miles an hour right now as the earth spins! We're all moving that fast you know and planes don't fly anywhere they just hover and let the earth move under them! Yeah it's all right there man can't you see it? Truegroup you are so full of yourself imposed brain washing from this era of dogma you are as bad as those that Newton and Darwin had to contend with when they came up with their day dream ideas!! You are not different in one iota all way down to calling those you disagree with ignorant showing your own true colors in the process! All you know is what others have told you and you cannot prove one bit of it conclusively as proven by this thread where you have done nothing but spin your wheels. Congrats on a great comedy act. I couldn't help but contribute.
There there, best you get back in the box with all the other flat nuts. The world is spinning extremely slowly for its size. People with low IQs and piss-poor education have influenced you. Your off topic post is an example of foolishness that I no longer wish to address(for the fiftieth time).
Quote:
Old 17-07-2017, 04:15 PM   #567
derekbuttery

Quote:
NO THEY AREN'T SILLY BOY. You are using that as a jibe to suggest I don't know my subject, they are MY answers.

No. It isn't just the beads that show this lower gravity formation. Did you think that all up by yourself? It's puerile....vacuously ignorant and uninformed.

The fact you don't know what I am suggesting exposes your total ignorance, that is exactly what I am saying. No atmosphere means they get through. Not so much on the earth

note: your answer to point 5 shows you do not understand yourself.

Bullshit. The magnetosphere shields the Earth from this deadly outpouring. Magic harvesters noted. Are you really this thick that you don't understand what happens when the Sun erupts and spews out all its charged particles?

Helium 3 is one of many isotopes found in Apollo rocks, but using a rock with it already in has terrestrial weathering. Magic He3 extractors and inserters noted. The Apollo rocks have billions of years of exposure. It would seem that with all your painfully inept understanding of this you resort to making ludicrous claims about every point.

There is no free water in Apollo rocks, no evidence of any interaction with any gases either. The water found locked within the apatite crystals and volcanic beads is a very rare isotope. I love the fact that after all this pissing hoooohaaa about there actually being water in the rocks created by wild eyed hoaxers as they seize on it as "proof" they are not from the Moon, old Delbut, comes along, smart as a conker and says it ain't water.

http://www.nature.com/ngeo/journal/v.../ngeo1050.html

They say it's water, I'll dismiss your ignorance in favour of their expertise.

It's the combination of the nature of the isotope and the ratios found within the samples that is rare. Petrologists say so, therefore it is. Delbut doesn't know therefore pish.

None too bright. Your opening salvo of poop was that they could create a diamond therefore they could create a rock A diamond is a single element. The fake is carbon that is compressed to create a diamond. Here, now, easily seen as man made. 50 years ago they couldn't do shit like this, which was when the samples were being analysed. Duuuuuh.

BUT EASILY SPOTTED Are you really this clueless that you don't understand this painfully simple point? It's ONE element not multiple minerals.

"I'm not sure" he says. Well Del, every single thing on this planet is exposed to atmosphere. Minutes after ejection, lava reacts with the oxygen....minutes! Water gets in and starts forming reactions with the minerals. Over even a few hundred years the changes are massive. You have some brainfarting idea that they just chuck some ingredients in some magic container and melt them altogether or some shit that my head can't comprehend.

I don't give a fat fishes tit what you are saying Del, you are an internet nobody who knows less about this than my neighbour's rabbit.

Yes I have. You just blundered around trying to answer it and failed so miserably your post should have been stopped at the gate of death and put down with a whimper.

I don't give a fat fishes tit what you "care about" Del, you are an internet nobody who knows less about this than my neighbour's rabbit. The thousands of scientists knew more than you about this when they were 3 year olds.

OWNED.
Once again no further forward that a rat's ass.

so the link you provided wasn't cut n pasted? the "answers" you gave were not taken from elsewhere?

you have failed. you your failure to even answer the question WHY CAN WE NOT MANUFACTURE MOON ROCKS ON EARTH? yourself shows that your whole viewpoint on anything suggested by anyone other than NASA / mainstream science is completely retarded by the worship of such entities.

ok. I'll rephrase it to make it a little easier, more palatable for you :

IN YOUR OPINION WHY DO YOU THINK WE CANNOT MANUFACTURE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL ROCKS?

I have shown we have the materials, the technology and the know how. You just insult and try to reprimand those that do not suckle at the teat of everything mainstream.

Last edited by derekbuttery; 17-07-2017 at 04:16 PM.
derekbuttery is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 04:23 PM   #568
tnt1

Quote:
There there, best you get back in the box with all the other flat nuts. The world is spinning extremely slowly for its size. People with low IQs and piss-poor education have influenced you. Your off topic post is an example of foolishness that I no longer wish to address(for the fiftieth time).
Don't kid yourself kid> My IQ is higher than yours. Unless you have one higher than 167 so bite me. You only have theory. Nothing more. One day you'll wake to that when you are the one being laughed at!
Old 17-07-2017, 04:27 PM   #569
derekbuttery

Quote:
Don't kid yourself kid> My IQ is higher than yours. Unless you have one higher than 167 so bite me. You only have theory. Nothing more. One day you'll wake to that when you are the one being laughed at!
don't be rude to truegroup...
Old 17-07-2017, 04:34 PM   #570
tnt1

Quote:
don't be rude to truegroup...
Yeah my bad. He is funny. He knows physicists are leaving string theory more than joining he just doesn't have it in him to admit it doesn't add up which is why people Nassiem Harriman (spelling probably way off there) are coming up telling people how to fill all the voids. Even they are off too but the point is he has nothing but theory and like the joke it only works with spherical chickens in a vacuum!
Old 17-07-2017, 05:07 PM   #571
truegroup

Quote:
Once again no further forward that a rat's ass.
Sure we did, you got owned. You know nothing troll.

Quote:
so the link you provided wasn't cut n pasted? the "answers" you gave were not taken from elsewhere?
That is correct. I went to get a geologist to corroborate my points. He did so perfectly. Only a complete moron would dismiss that and claim they know better....oh wait

Quote:
you have failed.
No you truly, truly sad person.

Quote:
you your failure to even answer the question WHY CAN WE NOT MANUFACTURE MOON ROCKS ON EARTH? yourself shows that your whole viewpoint on anything suggested by anyone other than NASA / mainstream science is completely retarded by the worship of such entities.
Sad person, answered dozens of times, understood by Delbut zero.

Quote:
ok. I'll rephrase it to make it a little easier, more palatable for you :

IN YOUR OPINION WHY DO YOU THINK WE CANNOT MANUFACTURE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL ROCKS?
Troll. Repeats his question for god knows how many times.

Quote:
I have shown we have the materials, the technology and the know how. You just insult and try to reprimand those that do not suckle at the teat of everything mainstream.
You have shown you are the most ignorant troll in this thread. You know less than nothing.

Quote:
Every time the troll asks the same ignorant question I shall provide the same informed response. As though this clueless blunderer thinks he's found a problem.

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/howdoweknow.htm
They Were Faked

READ IT!!

Any geoscientist (and there have been thousands from all over the world) who has studied lunar samples knows that anyone who thinks the Apollo lunar samples were created on Earth as part of government conspiracy doesn't know much about rocks. The Apollo samples are just too good. They tell a self-consistent story with a complexly interwoven plot that's better than any story any conspirator could have conceived. I've studied lunar rocks and soils for 45+ years and I couldn't make even a poor imitation of a lunar breccia, lunar soil, or a mare basalt in the lab. And with all due respect to my clever colleagues in government labs, no one in "the Government" could do it either, even now that we know what lunar rocks are like. Lunar samples show evidence of formation in an extremely dry environment with essentially no free oxygen and little gravity. Some have impact craters on the surface and many display evidence for a suite of unanticipated and complicated effects associated with large and small meteorite impacts. Lunar rocks and soil contain gases (hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, neon, argon, krypton, and xenon) derived from the solar wind with isotope ratios different than Earth forms of the same gases. They contain crystal damage from cosmic rays. Lunar igneous rocks have crystallization ages, determined by techniques involving radioisotopes, that are older than any known Earth rocks. (Anyone who figures out how to fake that is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) It was easier and cheaper to go to the Moon and bring back some rocks than it would have been to create all these fascinating features on Earth. [After writing these words I learned that virtually the same sentiments had already been expressed by some of my lunar sample colleagues.]

1. The rocks contain volcanic beads formed in low gravity.

2. Many contain zap pits from micro-meteorites impacts.

3. They all contain solar isotopes showing exposure to solar winds and solar events.

4. Their exterior helium 3 is stronger due to shallow penetrating solar wind.

5. Water found within the beads is of very rare isotopes and ratios.

6. These samples were being analysed 50 years ago.

7. Even a single element compressed carbon is detectable as fake in 2017.

8. It is impossible to remove all traces of water/oxygen/nitrogen interaction from terrestrial weathering.

THAT's why it is impossible. Those reasons given many times. Read the page from the world renowned geologist.
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 17-07-2017 at 05:08 PM.
Old 17-07-2017, 05:10 PM   #572
truegroup

Quote:
Yeah my bad. He is funny. He knows physicists are leaving string theory more than joining he just doesn't have it in him to admit it doesn't add up which is why people Nassiem Harriman (spelling probably way off there) are coming up telling people how to fill all the voids. Even they are off too but the point is he has nothing but theory and like the joke it only works with spherical chickens in a vacuum!
Trolling from you now?

Try not to invoke the knowledge of physicists who guffaw at silly flatnut no Earth spin donuts.
Quote:
Old 17-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #573
truegroup

Quote:
Your IQ is 167, mine must be 500 odd then The world isn't flat, the Earth is spinning, you are off topic and clueless.

Explain what a lunar eclipse is, explain how the sun sets, explain how the lunar phases invert in the south. Actually don't, just jog on with your thread derailing.
Quote:
Old 17-07-2017, 05:17 PM   #574
derekbuttery

Quote:
Your IQ is 167, mine must be 500 odd then The world isn't flat, the Earth is spinning, you are off topic and clueless.
so it can't be flat and spin? ever heard of a cd, or vinyl music album?
Old 17-07-2017, 05:34 PM   #575
truegroup

Quote:
so it can't be flat and spin? ever heard of a cd, or vinyl music album?
Go away you very sad individual. Nowhere did I say something can't be flat and spinning.....the Earth is spherical and spinning....you know that was the off topic subject. But then again you don't seem to be able to read and comprehend that much.
Quote:
Old 17-07-2017, 05:42 PM   #576
tnt1

The world isn't flat! I never said it was. I am not trying to prove anything, merely pointing out no one else can either! Radio astronomy appears to prove the world has to be a sphere or it would not work. For all we know though, the dome is real, and radio signals penetrate it and we are on some kind of sphere and the dome is also a sphere!? I can't prove that either.
Old 17-07-2017, 05:44 PM   #577
derekbuttery

Quote:
Go away you very sad individual. Nowhere did I say something can't be flat and spinning.....the Earth is spherical and spinning....you know that was the off topic subject. But then again you don't seem to be able to read and comprehend that much.
actually, FYI, I am very happy. Life is fucking GGggrrreat ATM thanks for your concern.

you did infer in the subtextual composition of your answer that it cant be flat and spin at the same time

and as we can observe, once again you didn't answer the question. I made it an easy closed question (that's a question where the answer is either yes or no )

peace and love.
Old 17-07-2017, 05:52 PM   #578
truegroup

Quote:
The world isn't flat! I never said it was. I am not trying to prove anything, merely pointing out no one else can either! Radio astronomy appears to prove the world has to be a sphere or it would not work. For all we know though, the dome is real, and radio signals penetrate it and we are on some kind of sphere and the dome is also a sphere!? I can't prove that either.
Listen pal, I don't give a shit what pathetic rubbish you do or don't believe.

You don't understand Newton's Law, rocket engines, planetary rotation, orbital manoeuvres and talk the talk of a flatnut. Yet you claim to have a high IQ. Bollocks.
Quote:
Old 17-07-2017, 06:00 PM   #579
truegroup

Quote:
you did infer in the subtextual composition of your answer that it cant be flat and spin at the same time
No I didn't. They were consecutive statements separated by commas, not mutually exclusive.

Quote:
and as we can observe, once again you didn't answer the question. I made it an easy closed question (that's a question where the answer is either yes or no
Again with the royal "we". The question has been answered and read by anyone with a brain or the ability to read. You got owned....all can see it.

I shudder at what motivates somebody to troll like you do.
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 17-07-2017 at 06:01 PM.
Old 17-07-2017, 06:15 PM   #580
tnt1

Quote:
Listen pal, I don't give a shit what pathetic rubbish you do or don't believe.

You don't understand Newton's Law, rocket engines, planetary rotation, orbital manoeuvres and talk the talk of a flatnut. Yet you claim to have a high IQ. Bollocks.
Neither do you! You stand on air! You know nothing about the science of pharmacology whcih was the hardest class I ever took not physics! You take it and pass and then get back to me after one semester! We'll talk about intelligence then smart guy! In the mean time I am smart enough to know the following.

I may not spell like a genius, and I may not know as much about some laws that are not really laws but theories and anyone can tell you something but you don't have to believe it when it's a theory! What you have to do is be honest with yourself about what you are stating. It is not a law but a theory of a law that at anytime could change, even tomorrow in most cases as soon as someone others can believe in states it! You can't be that someone obviously but it was a gallant effort. If you were honest you would not promote it like others as fact, when so many others smarter than both of us have that have left the science because when something is wrong it's wrong and they can't continue being forced to study what isn't adding up! Try as you might to make it right it's no different at that point than faith based religion which is why one of my theoretical physicist friends bought a subway franchise rather than be forced by the university to search for a dead end.