Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 14-11-2017, 03:10 PM   #1
greatestiam

Default How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways?

How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways?

I find it quite strange that Christian, Muslims and Jews can ignore the immoral ways that their God is shown to have in the Bible, Qur’an and Talmud.

If you have read any of the critical books on God, you will have seen God described with some rather disingenuous terms that, if applied to a man, would see that man executed by any moral government in quick order. The Buddhist saying that if you ever meet God, kill him seems quite fitting. Frankly, I think killing him without making him suffer for a time would be too good for him. If hell were real, that would be a better end for him as mankind would surely need to see that torture to gain real closure for God’s crimes against humanity. This aside.

I can appreciate the value for society of local churches, mosques and temples but cannot fathom why lying priests, preachers and imams try to sell their God as a good God, when he is obviously more satanic than Satan. Perhaps scripture speak at least one truth in that the whole world would be deceived by Satan and his lying preachers and imams. Not that I believe in Satan.

As a Gnostic Christian, my focus has been to try to become a Parfait, a perfected moral man, using the methods Jesus taught. It has been a long climb up Jacob’s ladder and apotheosis put me up one rung and I have tried to climb higher, but seem to have stalled due to my inability to find arguments that are persuasive enough to loosen Satan’s grip on the minds of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Their need of fellowship is stronger than their work on their moral sense and they stay in their religions even though they know that their God is immoral and not worthy of their idol worship. This Gnostic Christian truth is not a flattering epithet for God, which is likely what cause their destruction by Inquisition.

The truth hurts the religious even when given with a loving touch. I am not that good at that but have seen good honest lovers of Christ get verbally abused by theists. They think hate is motivating those who speak against their God even when love is the motivator. Hate is born of love, and the Gnostic hate of God is justified on moral grounds, and the attempted correction of a believers moral sense and their thinking is done out of love. They forget that that is how Jesus was and how that love driven expression of hate with what he saw around him almost got him killed at the hands of the Jews. So the myth says.

The fact that I have had many theists resist entering into moral argument of their God indicates that they know that their God is immoral. I can appreciate that once a person accepts the fellowship that his tribal nature seeks, and he can survive without having better morals, he is loath to jeopardize the comfort zone he has created for himself. The problem is that theists are living in self-deception and for one who seeks or has attained Gnosis, a deeper knowing of himself, self-deception is basically not allowed. That is why I have to bother fighting a fight that is almost un-winnable.

If you have an answer to the question I posed at the onset, please enlighten me as I am quite disappointed to see so many living in self-deception and without Gnosis, and following Gods who are demonstrably more Satan like than God like.

In the terrible days that we will face from environmental degradation that will soon be upon us, a new and moral God will be required and we presently do not have one.

I recognize that our tribal and fellowship needs are quite strong and a part of our basic instincts. Do you have any idea as to how we can break Satan’s hold on Christians, Muslims and Jews and change their fellowship and tribal needs to a need for a God with decent moral values?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 09:45 PM   #2
Woodwose

You seem to be shaping God as a "personal, hands on, I'm interested in the affairs of Humans" kind of being. In my opinion, if you believe that to be the case, then yes that type of God would be immoral. But who say's that God has this type of character? I believe that the first book written about the life of Jesus was approx 75 years after his death? And so the books and accounts that followed are much older. How accurate would we consider these accounts to actually be?

I would suggest that anyone writing an account 75 years after the event would have problems being accurate about a persons life, let alone 100 years and more. Where does it say in the collection of these accounts collectively known as "The Bible", does it say that Religions must be created? I don't believe it does, not anywhere. I think it fair to say that religion is 100% Human made, and to serve the needs/desires of the ruling elite.

It is my personal opinion that a greater power does exist in the Universe, but I don't believe for one second that it concerns itself about Human activity. It does what it does, it creates and destroys things, beings, planets, stars, etc. Apart from this, I have no idea of what it's character is, even if it has one, and I wouldn't presume to know. As I have stated before in another post, I / we will only know the truth about life and death shortly after we take our last breath. Maybe there is something after psychical death, and maybe there isn't.

I for one will not take the writings at least 75 years after the death of a man, and two thousand years after a significant event as a given, if others do, then that's their prerogative, and if you wish to judge a personal god as immoral, and you buy into these accounts, then I believe that you are just trying to give credence to a man made fairy tale
Woodwose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 10:01 PM   #3
tnt1

What are morals? Who defines them? Why is it that something such as marrying two or more women is a crime some places and not another? Point is you can't expect a God, even the God to live by your limited or my limited view of what moral is! Maybe to God nothing is good, nothing is bad, nothing is up, nothing is down, it simply is!! No judgement, just left alone without a person to define it it simply is.
Old 16-11-2017, 05:21 PM   #4
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodwose View Post
Quote:
You seem to be shaping God as a "personal, hands on,
I do so just because that is what many theists believe. I have to use their ball if I want to play in their ball park.

In Gnostic Christianity, God is a hands on kind of God but we recognize that we are the only God we can ever know and for sure we should be hands on as all of us create our own version of God and should all act upon that view of the God that we ourselves create.

Quote:
I'm interested in the affairs of Humans" kind of being.
So am I but do not distinguish between man and God as we are the Gods.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.
If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.
Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.
[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.
But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Quote:
In my opinion, if you believe that to be the case, then yes that type of God would be immoral. But who say's that God has this type of character? I believe that the first book written about the life of Jesus was approx 75 years after his death? And so the books and accounts that followed are much older. How accurate would we consider these accounts to actually be?
0 literal accuracy. I think quire a bit from the esoteric allegory view.

Quote:
I would suggest that anyone writing an account 75 years after the event would have problems being accurate about a persons life, let alone 100 years and more. Where does it say in the collection of these accounts collectively known as "The Bible", does it say that Religions must be created? I don't believe it does, not anywhere. I think it fair to say that religion is 100% Human made, and to serve the needs/desires of the ruling elite.
I agree on accuracy and your last here. The ruling and elite should be served if they are doing their duty and serving the masses. If not, they should be ignored or deposed for a leader with the benefits of the masses in mind.

Quote:
It is my personal opinion that a greater power does exist in the Universe, but I don't believe for one second that it concerns itself about Human activity.
Your fist is natural as even children to indoctrinated in any belief system exhibit that trait. Your last is obvious to any what see the natural world accurately.

Quote:
It does what it does, it creates and destroys things, beings, planets, stars, etc. Apart from this, I have no idea of what it's character is, even if it has one, and I wouldn't presume to know. As I have stated before in another post, I / we will only know the truth about life and death shortly after we take our last breath. Maybe there is something after psychical death, and maybe there isn't.
Realistic, and we should all think realistically.

Quote:
I for one will not take the writings at least 75 years after the death of a man, and two thousand years after a significant event as a given, if others do, then that's their prerogative, and if you wish to judge a personal god as immoral, and you buy into these accounts, then I believe that you are just trying to give credence to a man made fairy tale
Yes. Which it is.

Regards
DL
Old 16-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #5
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
What are morals? Who defines them? Why is it that something such as marrying two or more women is a crime some places and not another? Point is you can't expect a God, even the God to live by your limited or my limited view of what moral is! Maybe to God nothing is good, nothing is bad, nothing is up, nothing is down, it simply is!! No judgement, just left alone without a person to define it it simply is.
Morals are subjective and thus you define them.

Right?

How you should define them is rather simple.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Regards
DL
Old 16-11-2017, 05:32 PM   #6
oneriver

Forget morals, they are pure conjecture, what needs to be pursued are the 'fruits of the spirit' -

"The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery; 20idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions, 21and envy; drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.…

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no Law.…"

Galatians 5:19-22
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 06:21 PM   #7
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Forget morals, they are pure conjecture, what needs to be pursued are the 'fruits of the spirit' -

"The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery; 20idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions, 21and envy; drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.…

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no Law.…"

Galatians 5:19-22
Take your warning and put it where your head is, as she -----.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5vlco4yvSc

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 16-11-2017 at 06:22 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 07:02 PM   #8
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Take your warning and put it where your head is, as she -----.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5vlco4yvSc

Regards
DL
Sad.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 16-11-2017, 07:03 PM   #9
greatestiam

Quote:
Sad.
Indeed.

I would be too if I was where you are.

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 16-11-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 07:32 PM   #10
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Indeed.

I would be too if I was where you are.

Regards
DL
Are we all 10 years old now?

Old 16-11-2017, 07:37 PM   #11
greatestiam

Quote:
Are we all 10 years old now?
No.

A 10 year old, these days, would not think as you do and would move his head.

They put away the things of children early these days. You might learn from them.

Regards
DL