Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2017, 03:47 PM   #41
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
That's really bad, on so many levels.
Funniest bit is where the show's presenter hugs the women at the end, then comes to the guy: is he gonna get a hug?....... maybe......maybe......no, just a handshake. Lol
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 05:09 PM   #42
pinochio
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,156
Likes: 866 (449 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
That's really bad, on so many levels.
oh man that is one bunch of sad fucks
Likes: (1)
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 05:45 PM   #43
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

It's been going on for a very long time but ramped up over the last 30 years like never before.

But it's all just good fun right?

https://vimeo.com/95489326
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 06:00 PM   #44
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 08:17 PM   #45
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That's an excellent video imo.

Author and academic Camille Paglia has branded the rise of what she calls ‘transgender mania’, as a ‘symptom of cultural collapse’. Paglia says:

“Sex reassignment surgery, even today with all of its advances, cannot in fact change anyone’s sex.”

“Ultimately, every single cell in the human body, the DNA in that cell, remains coded for your biological birth.”


“I think that the transgender propagandists make wildly inflated claims about the multiplicity of gender.”

“Everywhere in the world you find this pattern in ancient times: that as a culture begins to decline, you have an efflorescence of transgender phenomena. That is a symptom of cultural collapse.”

She brands parents who help young children attempt to change their gender as child abusers.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 28-04-2017 at 08:19 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 08:26 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

I think men and women are different and have different life experiences

just because a man changes sex to a woman or visa versa does not mean that they know what it is to have had the experiences of that other gender
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-04-2017 at 08:26 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 08:32 PM   #47
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
shes saying that things become feminised as a civilisation breaks down for example she cites greek art which depicted masculinity in stark terms at the peak of its powers and then showed very effeminate boylike statues as the culture degraded but i'd like to put forward a suggestion that the cultural decline occured BECAUSE of the suppression of the masculine in society

the occultists know that you can destroy a society this way and that's why masculinity is beign demonised in our current culture

we are being systematically sabotaged folks
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-04-2017 at 08:33 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 09:02 PM   #48
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
shes saying that things become feminised as a civilisation breaks down for example she cites greek art which depicted masculinity in stark terms at the peak of its powers and then showed very effeminate boylike statues as the culture degraded but i'd like to put forward a suggestion that the cultural decline occured BECAUSE of the suppression of the masculine in society

the occultists know that you can destroy a society this way and that's why masculinity is beign demonised in our current culture

we are being systematically sabotaged folks
I'm not a feminist so I don't come from that kinda view but I'd say it's the supression of feminine power/energy that created many problem in our society. Look at it now, it's still very much masculine dominated world.

Just two different views iam....not gonna get into fight as such.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 09:04 PM   #49
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

in the follow up clip from that one paglia says that her hero was amelia earhart and i can see why

Amelia earhart wasn't wasting her time campaigning about her right to be awesome she was too busy out there being awesome

and that's maybe the problem today with too many progressives....too busy campaigning for their right to be awesome and not enough actually being awesome
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-04-2017 at 09:27 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 09:05 PM   #50
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I think men and women are different and have different life experiences

just because a man changes sex to a woman or visa versa does not mean that they know what it is to have had the experiences of that other gender
Quite right there!
It's fine if someone wants to remain as male body but enjoys dressing up, make-up etc if that makes them happy. You can have ops and take hormones and stuff yet you cannot change your DNA. DNA is a powerful stuff, I look at it like portals, access point to many things but if people wants to stay in physical, surface stuff...then so be it. But you and I know, we are more than our physical body and this experience, vessel we have acuired in this life time is what it is.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 09:08 PM   #51
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
in the follow up clip from that one paglia says that her hero was emilia earheart and i can see why

Amelia earhart wasn't wasting her time campaigning about her right to be awesome she was too busy out there being awesome

and that's maybe the problem today with too many progressives....too busy campaigning for their right to be awesome and not enough actually being awesome
In another words, it's easy to talk and teach but to walk the talk is another thing.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 09:10 PM   #52
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I'm not a feminist so I don't come from that kinda view but I'd say it's the supression of feminine power/energy that created many problem in our society. Look at it now, it's still very much masculine dominated world.

Just two different views iam....not gonna get into fight as such.
I think this guy makes some interesting points. I want to be clear i'm not advocating for the supression of femininity i think a balance in society is needed but i DO see a demonisation of masculinity going on...or at least masculinity in men...bizarelly women seem to be encouraged now through the media to be aggressively masculine as if a female marvel super hero being able to punch out a man is a good thing for women to aspire to

can we not celebrate female strengths in women? whats with all the stirring up of aggression in women? (militantism)

"New" Age Bullshit And The Suppression Of The Sacred Masculine

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-04-2017 at 09:14 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 09:11 PM   #53
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
In another words, it's easy to talk and teach but to walk the talk is another thing.
it's more like some people are in a game to prove themselves to be something without actually proving themselves to be it

what they want is affirmative action....they want a free leg up and that isn't equality is it?

if you are in a race and you hobble your opponent before it begins then it ain't a fair race
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-04-2017 at 09:12 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 09:33 PM   #54
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I think this guy makes some interesting points. I want to be clear i'm not advocating for the supression of femininity i think a balance in society is needed but i DO see a demonisation of masculinity going on...or at least masculinity in men...bizarelly women seem to be encouraged now through the media to be aggressively masculine as if a female marvel super hero being able to punch out a man is a good thing for women to aspire to

can we not celebrate female strengths in women? whats with all the stirring up of aggression in women? (militantism)

"New" Age Bullshit And The Suppression Of The Sacred Masculine

I was surprised last summer when I found my elderly Mum watching Nicola Adams, the British boxer at the Rio Olympics.

I asked her since when was she interested in boxing and especially seeing women fighting each other. She couldn't answer that because she's never had any interest in the sport before.


Last edited by roastpotatoes; 28-04-2017 at 09:34 PM.
Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 09:40 PM   #55
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I was surprised last summer when I found my elderly Mum watching Nicola Adams, the British boxer at the Rio Olympics.

I asked her since when was she interested in boxing and especially seeing women fighting each other. She couldn't answer that because she's never had any interest in the sport before.
interesting isn't it?

so in principle i believe that people should be able to do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting others

so if women wanna get in a ring and punch each other then that's their business

but i also have a pragmatic side that asks: ''the world needs mothers and carers and what does a mother/carer need to be? Does she need to have compassion and ability to nurture or does she need to wanna punch peoples lights out?''

Being a mum requires great strength of course but mostly it is an emotional strength not a physical strength in order to care for others

So what purpose does all the violence by women serve society?

Its like co-opted feminism is really a cult of the masculine in which it tells women not to reinvent themselves as strong in a female sense so that the world can benefit from greater emotional strength and compassion and nurturing and intelligence (emotional or otherwise) but rather to go out and ape men

But do we really need more hard energy in the world or does the world need more soft energy to balance out all the hard energy?

It strikes me as part of the agenda to throw more fuel on the fire

There are many forms of strength for example paglia is intelligent and independent minded (as are you)....that's a form of strength and it has nothing to do with the ability to punch someone out
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-04-2017 at 09:45 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 12:14 AM   #56
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Trasgenderism has been around for thousands of years of course you are correct about that.

However, only in the last century or so, has it been encouraged, unnaturally-manipulated, and forcefully (though subliminally) foisted on the population.

The transgenderism you refer to is probably hermaphroditism, which abounds in nature, it is natural.

The transgenderism we refer to is engineered, unnatural.

A distinction must be made.

How do we distinguish, you may ask, of course you can't in an individual case, but we can assume that because there are far more transgender ppl around today, something must be different today than any other time, ?
This.
Likes: (2)
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 09:34 AM   #57
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 922 (644 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
yes there is and many articles have been posted on my endocrine disruptor thread here https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306676

as well as roastpotatoes thread here https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...gender+bending
If there were GOOD scientific proof then bpa etc would not be used.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 11:07 AM   #58
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
If there were GOOD scientific proof then bpa etc would not be used.
The problem is, you guys are thinking on the physical level.
Disease and misforunes and stuff first starts to manifest in the ether, then physical manifestation takes place. So there are people doing something not on the physical level but in the astral level. BPA and stuff like that is only a manifestation of what has been planted in the ether.

Last edited by elshaper; 29-04-2017 at 11:08 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 01:35 PM   #59
sylias
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hamburg (Germany)
Posts: 341
Likes: 163 (94 Posts)
Default

This is obviously part of the Illuminati NWO Earth agenda, they want to turn you into weak little pussies.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 02:42 PM   #60
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
This is obviously part of the Illuminati NWO Earth agenda, they want to turn you into weak little pussies.
I'm trans.... I am certainly not a weak little pussy.

Why would i be?????
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
Likes: (1)
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.