Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 01-05-2011, 08:07 AM   #21
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by the freeman View Post
They do not think that they can.

They know they can.

Ninety nine per cent of the human race behave as though they are mentally retarded cowards and are easily manipulated, divided, turned on each other like packs of rival wolves fighting over scraps of dead meat then easily conquered and ruled by the superior race.

The superior race, those you call they, simply stir the shit pot then sit back on top of the hills smirking and laughing like hyenas at their own cunning knowing that they the superior race are never in any significant danger of being caught up in the chaos that they create order for themselves from.
Total lowlife scum with a lot of money.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:53 AM   #22
morning

The 'superior race'.. many of whom suffer from.. incredible greed, complete insecurity, paranoia, depression, sexual perversion, self-loathing & no doubt successfully qualify as 'psychopaths', whose actions often scream self-hatred and masturbation.

Many of us have met such people. Being born into a position of power does not grant wisdom, many such people are prone to a very unhealthy and warped, delusional, mind. Considering oneself of a superior race is simply the mentality of a psychopath. Such people have no hope of achieving a light vibration, they are trapped in their own darkness, they want all the world to share their sadness.

I am not saying that all of 'them' are like this, of course not. I am saying that there is no 'superior race'.

We are all ONE.

Last edited by morning; 01-05-2011 at 09:18 AM.
morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:22 AM   #23
frase

Good interview....Still not a smoking gun though is it?
9/11 truth will never come out mainstream....
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
I would have to agree. It used to be said that at some stage TPTB would release a Pentagon video and use it to discredit 'conspiracy theorists', but that has yet to happen. I don't think they will address this at all, I think they know that at least 95% of the population has no questions whatsoever about the events of that day, and are paying no attention to anything of significance whatsoever. They will continue their usual MO of repeating the same shit over and over again.

This woman's interview may be good evidence, I'm sure that it is, but how much evidence is required? Loads of credible people with inside information have come forward before, I always cite this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas...3%BClow#9.2F11
http://www.prisonplanet.com/021104vonbuelow.html

The question is, what is to be done with all this evidence? How can you make the next step from stating your case to making people actually look at it? Because it's nearly ten years now, and I wouldn't exactly say it's an irrelevance, but it's rapidly becoming a historical event. A lot more people know about it now than ten years ago, but it's nowhere near the mainstream. I don't see any possible strategy to get it there, I'm not being critical, I have no idea how to get everyday people to look at it. The MSM won't look at it. The government sure as hell isn't going to launch a genuinely independent enquiry. So what's the next move?
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:30 PM   #25
and justice for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
[...] I don't see any possible strategy to get it there, I'm not being critical, I have no idea how to get everyday people to look at it. The MSM won't look at it. The government sure as hell isn't going to launch a genuinely independent enquiry. So what's the next move?
I know! Depressing, isn’t it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
[...] The question is, what is to be done with all this evidence? How can you make the next step from stating your case to making people actually look at it? Because it's nearly ten years now, and I wouldn't exactly say it's an irrelevance, but it's rapidly becoming a historical event. A lot more people know about it now than ten years ago, but it's nowhere near the mainstream. I don't see any possible strategy to get it there, I'm not being critical, I have no idea how to get everyday people to look at it. The MSM won't look at it. The government sure as hell isn't going to launch a genuinely independent enquiry. So what's the next move?
Fair enough, but in my opinion, it doesn’t matter how far in the past an event of national (or even international) importance is. Time passing doesn’t change the fact that is a worthy cause to still peruse for true Justice. Perfect example of this: The JFK Assassination. It happened 47 years ago, yet there are still plenty of people wanting an independent investigation on that one, and by the way; there are a bunch of perpetuators still alive (and free) even after all those years... hence the reason why this is fiercely suppressed even today.

Michael Parenti: Justice for Sale (mp3)

I'm not your daddy or mummy, don't ask me for links.
and justice for all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:49 PM   #26
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by and justice for all View Post
Fair enough, but in my opinion, it doesn’t matter how far in the past an event of national (or even international) importance is. Time passing doesn’t change the fact that is a worthy cause to still peruse for true Justice. Perfect example of this: The JFK Assassination. It happened 47 years ago, yet there are still plenty of people wanting an independent investigation on that one, and by the way; there are a bunch of perpetuators still alive (and free) even after all those years... hence the reason why this is fiercely suppressed even today.
I agree, you're absolutely right, and it would still be a massive thing, which is why I believe they will go to great lengths to keep a lid on it. I just believe that the longer it goes on without any widespread exposure, the greater the chance is when it is exposed that the establishment can just retort, 'shit, we had no idea. That was the evil Bush regime. Phew, we'll make sure we never let anyone like that get in the White House again'.

I have a feeling that Obama will not get re-elected in 2012, so if this is the case, there will have been two further administrations since 9/11 took place. It just gets harder and harder to meaningfully pin the guilt and responsibility on the right people. As I posted recently elsewhere, after Watergate, Ford assumed the presidency, and he was Nixon's vice-president! There wasn't even a fake election, he just took over, another Republican, and they didn't have another election until the end of what would have been Nixon's term. And that was something that was proven 100% and admitted, and yet virtually nothing changed at all. And that was within the same presidential term, within the same administration.

I don't want to be defeatist about it, I feel encouraged by some things that are happening, but most people remain blissfully unware that they might have been lied to about 9/11, and some of the people now coming up to voting age probably barely remember it. I would just like to know what the next move is, because I have no idea. I, personally, have managed to convince virtually no-one of anything.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 06:11 PM   #27
chimeraworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Mainstream media needs renaming to CPS - CORPORATE PROPAGANDA SERVICE.

And it's got that nice little Crown/Peado angle to its trans-atlantic acronym, too.

Nice.

Last edited by chimeraworld; 23-06-2011 at 06:11 PM.
chimeraworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 06:54 PM   #28
chimeraworld

All Separatism will do is foster MORE WARS.

Give it up, we're one race, a global people.

chimeraworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 11:53 AM   #29
ganjamonster

"The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives. We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity. Actually, we're rather like yourself and Dr. Cochrane." Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: First Contact) "Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." - Jedi Master Yoda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRAKt0GakJM
ganjamonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #30
ursheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimeraworld View Post
CIA Asset Susan Lindauer blows the whistle on 9/11, Iraq

he let it slip - He made reference to video tape, which by the way was not released to the public until the next day, but right after 9/11 Richard Fuisz already knows about this video tape! Right after the attack--the first building has collapsed, the second one is still standing--and we're both talking in the living room, we're both shouting--I'm in my living room, he's in his living room, and we're shouting at the televisions--and he blurts out to me: "Susan, how many times do you think a camera is cued up waiting for a car accident to occur?"

Why is he shouting at the tele if he already knows about it and is going to tell her he knows in about five seconds anyway?

He said, "What do you think are the odds that those two people were just standing on the sidewalk with a video camera waiting patiently for the plane to hit the building?" And he said, "Those are Mossad agents.

That doesn't really strike me as a "slip", more of a blatant confession.

But what you guys don't know, which I will throw out to you, which comes out in my book, is that from April and May of 2001 onwards, Richard Fuisz instructed me to threaten the Iraqis with war. Now everybody assumes that the war stuff came after 9/11. But it didn't.

A book?? Thats a conicidence

Not for or against what she is saying, just looking at what she has said.
ursheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #31
majorlee

watched this yesterday great watch!!

bumpski
Old 25-08-2011, 01:02 AM   #32
snub_knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexmgt View Post
Cnn shows off hologram technology: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thOxW19vsTg
Lol, that's not "hologram technology". It's a hyped up weatherman's green screen. Actually, it's probably more akin to the "bullet time" camera array used in the movie The Matrix. It's technology that emulates a hologram, not technology that actually produces a hologram. To wolf blitzer sitting in the studio, that spot on the stage is empty. The image is only visible to the viewer at home. Anyway, great thread. Thanks for the read!
snub_knows is offline   Reply With Quote