Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 28-11-2017, 12:29 AM   #1
oz93666

Default When Aliens gave John Lennon a golden egg

This article , first published in the telegraph in 2004 , appeared on DI Headlines today ....

It tells the story of how John Lennon was aparently woken one night by aliens who gave him a golden egg....

The trouble is this story comes from Mosad operative uri geller , we only have his word for it , Lennon told no one else , never went public with this ...

And apparently Lennon put so little value on this golden egg that he gave it to geller !!!..

Of course it's all a lie ... a BS psi-op ...but what are their objectives ???

Firstly to quench gellers insatiable appetite for attention ... to build him up as the Israeli spiritual guru , the one who celebrities like Lennon go to for advice and guidance , the only person who can understand and be trusted with secrets like this ...

Secondly acclimatizing the public to the idea of friendly ET's , preparing the public for the imminent fake alien event ...

the last line in the article is geller reassuring Lennon not to be afraid of ET's .... " ... it scared him. I wish I could have warned him . . . that however scary aliens seem, it’s the humans you have to fear."

No doubt the wise enlightened geller , will soon be standing with the pope and others , advising humanity to welcome the arrival of our ET masters ...

Full article here .... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/4...on-Lennon.html

Last edited by oz93666; 28-11-2017 at 12:32 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 12:52 AM   #2
JumpRogue

It’s going to be Easter soon
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 02:55 AM   #3
oz93666

Have searched this some more , and my initial sceptisism seems confirmed ...

The following is from http://alien-ufo-sightings.com/2015/...ct-or-fiction/

Uri Geller says he believes he is on a mission to prepare the world for the formal appearance on earth of extraterrestrial life forms (he’s from a planet named Hoova). Geller met Lennon and May Pang at Elton John’s Madison Square Garden show in 1974, and has a whopper of a story: that Lennon later told him he was visited by aliens who gave him a magical egg....

After reading the story I contacted May Pang, as she was still close friends with Lennon in 1975; so if this happened, John would have certainly told her. From her interview we discovered that it wasn’t just the egg story that was questionable, but Uri’s memory of the night he met John as well.
I also interviewed Steve Roseta, a former magician himself who had very interesting and surprising knowledge of the magical egg and its origins.

May Pang recalls the details of the night of November 28, 1974 and the meeting of Uri Geller very vividly. As you’ll see, they vary significantly from Uri Geller’s recollections.
She said, “That was the night he did the key trick; he bent the key and John was fascinated. John grabbed Peter Boyle and had Uri repeat the trick. Peter handed him a key and he bent it, but there was one problem. Uri couldn’t unbend the key, and Peter had to break into his own apartment since that was his only house key. What’s interesting is that Uri sensed that I was on to him. He knew I was suspicious of him and he refused to do the trick for me. He also did a ‘psychic drawing’ trick for John. But he wouldn’t deal with me.”
She took issue with Uri’s recollections, saying, “First of all, Uri’s sequence of events is wrong; we didn’t meet him till after the show! John and I met him at the after party at The Pierre. John had agreed to perform on stage with Elton long before. It was not possible for Uri to have anything to do with that decision.”
In regards to Uri “willing Yoko to call John through mind control”, May scoffed, “I guess he didn’t realize that John and Yoko talked all the time! But also, Yoko was there at the concert, and she was there at the after-party as well! So she was already talking to John.” And concerning a “recent miscarriage”, May said, “What recent miscarriage??” (Yoko’s last miscarriage was known to be in 1968-69.)
What about the mysterious alien visit and the “alien egg?” May said, “If something strange like that happened…I would have known since I was seeing John quite often, especially during the first 2 years after we broke up (1975-76).”
We received evidence about the origins of the egg from Steve Roseta, (manager of Seattle’s Beatle tribute band Apple Jam and producer of the play “(Just Like) Starting Over”.)
Steve wrote me over email and said “I have something to show you. I think it will answer your question about where the alien egg came from.” Meeting at Tully’s Coffee he put a little a box on the table and opened it. Inside was…..a small, smooth, golden egg, exactly like the one that Uri Geller is holding up in this picture, the one he claims John Lennon gave him in 1975!
Called the “Super Egg”, Steve explained that the eggs are readily available in magic shops. They are elliptically shaped so that the magician can make them appear to magically stand up on their own. The paperwork inside makes it clear that this is a “plaything, a sculpture and an amulet.”
Steve smiled and said “I’ve had this for many years. I used to be a magician when I was 14. I idolized Uri Geller at that time, and actually met him at a show in 1978 in Anchorage, Alaska. He bent a spoon for me. I still have it somewhere. But you know these tricks can be purchased in magic shops. People can learn how to bend spoons.”
...end of article quote.

I had no idea about geller's self proclaimed mission till I read that article !! Now what about that planet we are told geller believes he comes from ,"Hoova" lol ... they don't pick those names by chance... there's some sort of cryptic message or joke in that...

All I can think of is the hoova dam , a long story , there's a thread on it already .....

'Fritz Springmeier, bomb from CERN on Hoover (dam) will open bottomless pit'
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...ght=hoover+dam

Last edited by oz93666; 28-11-2017 at 03:03 AM.
Old 28-11-2017, 04:04 AM   #4
oz93666

Here's a picture of a stage magician holding his 'super egg' that he purchased from a magic shop ..

zoom in on the picture of geller above (by holding down Ctrl key and pressing + ) , and you'll see the two look identical , not true egg shapes , but ellipses ...

You may be aware, that before geller was recruited by mosad he was a stage magician!!!

You couldn't make this stuff up !!!

What a pathetically sloppy psi-op .... you would think they would have at least had a special one off golden egg made !!! No they just use the one geller probably used in his stage act , that you can buy in any magic shop!!!

All the tax money Israelis pay to run mosad , and this is the best they can do!!

geller has utter contempt for the public, he's been running with his stupid spoon bending trick for decades, with media cover .... he thinks we're all idiots ...

I can't wait to see the fake alien/messiah event the NWO may try to pull off ... I expect it will be a joke ! ...something a 5 year old could see through .... just like 9/11.

Last edited by oz93666; 28-11-2017 at 04:17 AM.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:53 AM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
geller has utter contempt for the public, he's been running with his stupid spoon bending trick for decades, with media cover .... he thinks we're all idiots ....
its not just geller

its all of those who have convinced the goy that their fiat currency is real. Their fiat currency is the equivalent of gellers golden egg but on a large scale

There are those that look at reality as it is and there are those that perceive reality how they wish it to be

the latter can be easily exploited by the first

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-11-2017 at 02:05 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 12:25 PM   #6
JumpRogue

Don’t overlook what it said at the bottom of that telegraph link....

Uri’s Haunted Cities: Venice’, Sky 1, January 9, 9pm

I didn’t watch those shows but I might, just to see if Uri tried to contact John Lennon from ‘beyond the grave’.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 12:53 PM   #7
fudgetusk

That name hoova rings a bell. What? some weird folk or something from Dr Suess. oh. It's just whoville. Geller was caught out by Randi btw. But you just never know. He makes money from finding oil and gold etc. If there's a way of faking that then why aren't we all doing it?

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 28-11-2017 at 01:00 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 02:11 PM   #8
semper_occultus

in May Pang's Ed Opperman interview she gives quite a detailed account of her & Lennon's UFO sighting in New York when they were co-habiting
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 03:19 PM   #9
ronisron
Inactive

Who knows? Lennon may have had a real or imagined experience where an alien gave him an egg that he passed on to Uri Geller as a way of completing some MK episode or something. But Uri Geller is no medium or spiritual advisor, people know this right? A horrible magician....

ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 12:12 AM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
He makes money from finding oil and gold etc. If there's a way of faking that then why aren't we all doing it?
No evidence to show he actually finds any gold or oil ... I would bet those corporations pay him as a kick back to mosad and the NWO operation in general ... it helps develop the myth that he has psychic powers ...

They're building him up as a mystic authority ... all for the single purpose of endorsing the ET fakery that is coming ....

He said exactly that himself ....

"My mission is to prepare the world for the formal appearance on earth of extraterrestrial life forms"

Last edited by oz93666; 29-11-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:19 AM   #11
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
This article , first published in the telegraph in 2004 , appeared on DI Headlines today ....

It tells the story of how John Lennon was aparently woken one night by aliens who gave him a golden egg....

The trouble is this story comes from Mosad operative uri geller , we only have his word for it , Lennon told no one else , never went public with this ...

And apparently Lennon put so little value on this golden egg that he gave it to geller !!!..

Of course it's all a lie ... a BS psi-op ...but what are their objectives ???

Firstly to quench gellers insatiable appetite for attention ... to build him up as the Israeli spiritual guru , the one who celebrities like Lennon go to for advice and guidance , the only person who can understand and be trusted with secrets like this ...

Secondly acclimatizing the public to the idea of friendly ET's , preparing the public for the imminent fake alien event ...

the last line in the article is geller reassuring Lennon not to be afraid of ET's .... " ... it scared him. I wish I could have warned him . . . that however scary aliens seem, it’s the humans you have to fear."

No doubt the wise enlightened geller , will soon be standing with the pope and others , advising humanity to welcome the arrival of our ET masters ...

Full article here .... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/4...on-Lennon.html
Yeah, there is your answer.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 01:37 PM   #12
fudgetusk

Fake alien event?hahhha. I'll shit out my spine when that event happens.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 05:57 PM   #13
Ysanne

Geller is the biggest faker out there. I don't know how anyone can take him seriously. The man is a deluded attention seeker.
Ysanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 07:54 PM   #14
JustMe418

He probably used the egg to beat his wife
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 07:57 PM   #15
JustMe418

Quote:
No evidence to show he actually finds any gold or oil ... I would bet those corporations pay him as a kick back to mosad and the NWO operation in general ... it helps develop the myth that he has psychic powers ...

They're building him up as a mystic authority ... all for the single purpose of endorsing the ET fakery that is coming ....

He said exactly that himself ....

"My mission is to prepare the world for the formal appearance on earth of extraterrestrial life forms"
Geller has had his day. I doubt many people would see him as credible as any sort of authority when there are real spiritual authorities out there
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 02:25 AM   #16
rooey

did john lenin get given the egg before or after he started calling himself the eggman (From I am the walrus)?
Old 06-01-2018, 02:47 AM   #17
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
did john lenin get given the egg before or after he started calling himself the eggman (From I am the walrus)?
Interesting insight , rooey ...

The song was released in 1967 ....the alleged alien visitation 1974

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying
Sitting on a corn flake
Waiting for the van to come
Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you've been a naughty boy
You let your face grow long
I am the egg man
They are the egg men
I am the walrus
Goo goo g'joob
Mr. City policeman sitting
Pretty little policemen in a row
See how they fly like Lucy in the sky....
Old 07-01-2018, 11:43 PM   #18
rooey

Quote:
Interesting insight , rooey ...

The song was released in 1967 ....the alleged alien visitation 1974

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying
Sitting on a corn flake
Waiting for the van to come
Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you've been a naughty boy
You let your face grow long
I am the egg man
They are the egg men
I am the walrus
Goo goo g'joob
Mr. City policeman sitting
Pretty little policemen in a row
See how they fly like Lucy in the sky....

this song is a subtext-decoders dream or nightmare? either way, there is so much in there I dunno where to start.