Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 08-05-2018, 07:37 PM   #1
sparkplug

Post Give the under 25s £10,000 for a house deposit

On BBC Radio 5 today someone was proposing this:

Give all UK citizens £10,000 to be put towards a house deposit (and only a house deposit)

They then spiced things up by then saying that those retired should pay more tax to fund the younger generation, and then accused the older generation of having it easy compared to the youth of today.

Then they let all the callers on the air, and people were battling it out, and blaming one another.

The things that never got mentioned was the fact that the current pensioner generation in the UK had nothing, first generation after WW2, and that it is successive governments, Labour and Tory, that have screwed this young generation over since birth.

Giving them £10,000 will solve nothing.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 07:41 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

This could be the carrot to get people to accept universal basic income which would lead to total state dependency where people would rely on the technocratic state to provide them with digital currency that they could access only through a microchip implanted under the skin

This universal basic income would be paid to people as their jobs become taken from them by robots and AI

However once people lose their labour as a bargaining chip the elites no longer see any need for them and instead they perceive them as what kissinger would call 'usless eaters'

The next stage after that is covert eugenics to rub them out
Old 08-05-2018, 09:10 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

I am not 25-year old and feel missed out on this opportunity.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:14 AM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

This was done here in Australia and all it did was drive the price up by the grant.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:58 AM   #5
bamboozooka

just raise inheritence tax to 90%.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 12:20 PM   #6
jake_ball

The ptb dont want people who have a house, to pass it down to their kids. And they are paying the young 'uns 30 pieces of silver to help bring that in.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 09-05-2018 at 01:32 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:08 AM   #7
mranderson

do they mean under 25s or newly arrived ?

been in the country under 25 minutes ? here's 10 grand for a house

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 10:42 PM   #8
scouse22

this is useless idea as it will just inflate housing by £10000. The damage was already done when the tories stupidly gave the public what they wanted and reduced taxes on 2nd homes creating the landlord business. Now we have overinflated housing stupidly high rental fees compared to house net worth and a load of financially poor young adults.

the outlawering of the buy to let mortgage is a much better way of getting young adults back into the housing ladder though in truth the benefits would take decades to come to fruition.

tbh this is the biggest problem for life satisfaction. minimum wage is more than enough to live a happy life on IF you were not paying rent/mortgage every month especially for a couple both working. in a shit hole like liverpool it costs you 5-600 a month for renting/buying a tiny house that is a lot of funds to spare if that bill was removed. i mean even if you kept saving 100 a month to invest in maintaining your home 400-500 a month to blow on whatever it is that you enjoy would lead to the vast majority of people being totally satisfied financially with life.

god knows how much you'd save in a nice place. hell nicer parts of liverpool can cost anywhere up to £2000p/m for renting a nice semi detached house with some sort of garden.

so much attention gets put on food being to expensive to eat healthy or people cant afford to develop themselves pay for training etc cant afford this or that. No one ever really seems to moan about the cause of all of that shortfall the fact that we spend far far far too much of our earnings just to have a roof over our heads. i grew up being told by my grandparents rent/bills/food/living expenses should not exceed 30%of my income with 10%transport(car etc) 20%savings and 10%towards retirement and 30% was for enjoying life(what it was like in my parents/grandparents generation)these days your hitting near 75% of your earnings just for basic survival and that is mostly down to inflated rent/housing prices

Last edited by scouse22; 21-05-2018 at 10:51 PM.
scouse22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 09:37 AM   #9
decim

Buy-to-let has ruined local areas.
The rentier economy is a canker upon this country.

Montagu Norman exhibits the thinking and motivation of the killers in charge when he said;
“Capital must protect itself in every possible way, both by combination and legislation. Debts must be collected, mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.
“When, through process of law, the common people lose their homes, they will become more docile and more easily governed through the strong arm of the government applied by a central power of wealth under leading financiers.
“These truths are well known among our principal men, who are now engaged in forming an imperialism to govern the world. By dividing the voter through the political party system, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting for questions of no importance.
“It is thus, by discrete action, we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished.”
Montagu Norman, Governor of The Bank Of England, addressing the United States Bankers’ Association, NYC 1924

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse22 View Post
this is useless idea as it will just inflate housing by £10000. The damage was already done when the tories stupidly gave the public what they wanted and reduced taxes on 2nd homes creating the landlord business. Now we have overinflated housing stupidly high rental fees compared to house net worth and a load of financially poor young adults.

the outlawering of the buy to let mortgage is a much better way of getting young adults back into the housing
ladder though in truth the benefits would take decades to come to fruition.

tbh this is the biggest problem for life satisfaction. minimum wage is more than enough to live a happy life on IF you were not paying rent/mortgage every month especially for a couple both working. in a shit hole like liverpool it costs you 5-600 a month for renting/buying a tiny house that is a lot of funds to spare if that bill was removed. i mean even if you kept saving 100 a month to invest in maintaining your home 400-500 a month to blow on whatever it is that you enjoy would lead to the vast majority of people being totally satisfied financially with life.

god knows how much you'd save in a nice place. hell nicer parts of liverpool can cost anywhere up to £2000p/m for renting a nice semi detached house with some sort of garden.

so much attention gets put on food being to expensive to eat healthy or people cant afford to develop themselves pay for training etc cant afford this or that. No one ever really seems to moan about the cause of all of that shortfall the fact that we spend far far far too much of our earnings just to have a roof over our heads. i grew up being told by my grandparents rent/bills/food/living expenses should not exceed 30%of my income with 10%transport(car etc) 20%savings and 10%towards retirement and 30% was for enjoying life(what it was like in my parents/grandparents generation)these days your hitting near 75% of your earnings just for basic survival and that is mostly down to inflated rent/housing prices
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 12:12 PM   #10
jaybigjay

Small time landlords with just a few properties arnt the problem, the problem is the councels selling off the councel houseing to large coropatins and private housing associations who poorly maintaing the properties and dont give a fuck about the people living in them.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 12:35 PM   #11
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The only winners are the realtors and the banks.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 01:05 PM   #12
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Buy-to-let has ruined local areas.
The rentier economy is a canker upon this country.

Montagu Norman exhibits the thinking and motivation of the killers in charge when he said;
“Capital must protect itself in every possible way, both by combination and legislation. Debts must be collected, mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.
“When, through process of law, the common people lose their homes, they will become more docile and more easily governed through the strong arm of the government applied by a central power of wealth under leading financiers.
“These truths are well known among our principal men, who are now engaged in forming an imperialism to govern the world. By dividing the voter through the political party system, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting for questions of no importance.
“It is thus, by discrete action, we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished.”
Montagu Norman, Governor of The Bank Of England, addressing the United States Bankers’ Association, NYC 1924
If we had a real government that actually gave a shut about its citizens, they would make it law that properties have to be fit to house humans in a decent standard of living.
This is solely about maximising profits for the landed gentry.

They would be able to rent cars to the public if they were a danger to the drivers health, so why should buy to let mortgagees be allowed to rent damp and poorly ventilated and heated properties for human inhabitants???
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 01:08 PM   #13
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
Small time landlords with just a few properties arnt the problem, the problem is the councels selling off the councel houseing to large coropatins and private housing associations who poorly maintaing the properties and dont give a fuck about the people living in them.
I've done lots of work for landlords with a few properties over the years jay and not one of them cares about their tenants, only about profit.
I know there will be the exception, but in my experience, only the bottom line counts.. they would rather change Tenents than locks lol
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #14
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I've done lots of work for landlords with a few properties over the years jay and not one of them cares about their tenants, only about profit.
I know there will be the exception, but in my experience, only the bottom line counts.. they would rather change Tenents than locks lol
you will allwase get scumbags in any trade or industry, the last property I did had previousely been owned by a slum landlord he had two famillies living it one upstairs and one downstairs and actuel holes in the roof.

But I know plenty of landlords with just a couple of properties that are well maintained (I maintain them) and are in far better condition than many social housing properties.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 05:19 PM   #15
sparkplug

It's just a way to keep the housing plate spinning by helping snowflake generation onto the housing ladder.

Buy to let and certain other government policies have massively inflated the housing market here in the UK.

How many MPs do you think own houses that they rent out?
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 07:46 PM   #16
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
On BBC Radio 5 today someone was proposing this:

Give all UK citizens £10,000 to be put towards a house deposit (and only a house deposit)

They then spiced things up by then saying that those retired should pay more tax to fund the younger generation, and then accused the older generation of having it easy compared to the youth of today.

Then they let all the callers on the air, and people were battling it out, and blaming one another.

The things that never got mentioned was the fact that the current pensioner generation in the UK had nothing, first generation after WW2, and that it is successive governments, Labour and Tory, that have screwed this young generation over since birth.

Giving them £10,000 will solve nothing.

Sounds good
£10,000 devided by 52 weeks = 192.30 a week

Then add the interest @ silly %

The aresoles are making so much money now that they can afford to pay a lump sum to get you into the debt trap.

Where are you going to buy a house for £10,000, I’ve seen garden sheds that cost more than that but they’re called garden rooms

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 09:27 PM   #17
scouse22

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
Sounds good
£10,000 devided by 52 weeks = 192.30 a week

Then add the interest @ silly %

The aresoles are making so much money now that they can afford to pay a lump sum to get you into the debt trap.

Where are you going to buy a house for £10,000, I’ve seen garden sheds that cost more than that but they’re called garden rooms

never understood the argument that a mortgage is bad because it equals debt. We all need somewhere to live, better to have a mortgage debt that after 20-40 years is paid off than a rental debt that is the same monthly price (or more expensive than if you opt for a 40 year mortgage) but continue to pay that "debt" until the day you die.

Or are you implying we should all live on the streets until we have enough capital to buy a house outright?
Old 25-05-2018, 09:34 PM   #18
scouse22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
Yes they are part of the problem. Anyone who rents out a house while still paying a mortgage for it is the problem. Hell anyone who fully owns their house but charges more rent than it costs to maintain the home and seeks to make profit is the problem.

Housing should not be seen nor used as a business well i'd agree that for those that buy rundown housing develop it and sell it on that's fair game that is a morally fine business its not profiting of others misfortune.
Old 25-05-2018, 09:50 PM   #19
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse22 View Post
never understood the argument that a mortgage is bad because it equals debt. We all need somewhere to live, better to have a mortgage debt that after 20-40 years is paid off than a rental debt that is the same monthly price (or more expensive than if you opt for a 40 year mortgage) but continue to pay that "debt" until the day you die.

Or are you implying we should all live on the streets until we have enough capital to buy a house outright?
Are you emplying that debt is cool ?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:34 PM   #20
scouse22

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
Are you emplying that debt is cool ?

No debt is bad my point is which debt would people choose 0 debt but this means living on the streets, some debt for housing that you will pay till the day you die (rental) or some cheaper debt that after 20-40years you will have fully paid off (mortgage).