Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 01-12-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
weareinfinitelove

Default Ian Watkins, Singer of the Lostprophets

There doesn't seem to be too much on here about this case, but there is a lot of confused fans who can not believe- that last week Ian Watkins of the successful UK band- the Lostprophets- pleaded guilty to 13 counts of sexual assault on children under the age of 13.

1 of the things he pleaded guilty to was attempted rape of a 1 year old baby; and he used his fame to groom his 'superfans' into providing him with access to the children.

The police were informed by a persistent ex-girlfriend but they did nothing for 4 years; and when they did finally raid his home in Wales it was due to drug tip off.

What I find extremely hard to believe is that his bandmates of 10 years who have toured with him, and been like brothers to him claim to know NOTHING of his pedophilia. Surely they must have had suspicions- as when you look into the videos that they made together, and the ex girlfriends that he had- he MUST have boasted about some of his sexual activities… I can not believe theses terrible things were allowed to go on for so long.

Similar to Jimmy Saville he also made visited to such children in hospitals

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4354797.html

Also- having learned about his sexual assaults on children and then watching videos such as "Town of hypocrisy"- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8ZzgN7efCoE

I also wonder further how his bandmates etc could not have had ANY knowledge. It also makes me wonder if he could have been a victim of Mind Control?

He will be sentenced along with the 2 mothers which allowed him to sexually assault their OWN children on the 18th December.
“What I realised was that they don’t want the people to be awake. The elite ruling class wants us asleep so we’ll remain a docile, apathetic herd of passive consumers and non-participants.." - bill hicks

Last edited by weareinfinitelove; 01-12-2013 at 03:21 PM.
weareinfinitelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
infinite i

Thread here http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230884

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
weareinfinitelove

thanks
“What I realised was that they don’t want the people to be awake. The elite ruling class wants us asleep so we’ll remain a docile, apathetic herd of passive consumers and non-participants.." - bill hicks

weareinfinitelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
twilight_sparkle
Banned

I'd be worried for my safety if I was Ian H Watkins from Steps, both are 36 and from Neath. Someone on this forum already confused the two.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
onenonlyf8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
There doesn't seem to be too much on here about this case, but there is a lot of confused fans who can not believe- that last week Ian Watkins of the successful UK band- the Lostprophets- pleaded guilty to 13 counts of sexual assault on children under the age of 13.

1 of the things he pleaded guilty to was attempted rape of a 1 year old baby; and he used his fame to groom his 'superfans' into providing him with access to the children.

The police were informed by a persistent ex-girlfriend but they did nothing for 4 years; and when they did finally raid his home in Wales it was due to drug tip off.

What I find extremely hard to believe is that his bandmates of 10 years who have toured with him, and been like brothers to him claim to know NOTHING of his pedophilia. Surely they must have had suspicions- as when you look into the videos that they made together, and the ex girlfriends that he had- he MUST have boasted about some of his sexual activities… I can not believe theses terrible things were allowed to go on for so long.

Similar to Jimmy Saville he also made visited to such children in hospitals

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4354797.html

Also- having learned about his sexual assaults on children and then watching videos such as "Town of hypocrisy"- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8ZzgN7efCoE

I also wonder further how his bandmates etc could not have had ANY knowledge. It also makes me wonder if he could have been a victim of Mind Control?

He will be sentenced along with the 2 mothers which allowed him to sexually assault their OWN children on the 18th December.
If you knew anything and didn't rely on assumption, you would know that the other members of the band couldn't stand him and they even stayed in different hotels. They weren't like "brothers". Boasted about it? Do peadophiles walk around boasting about stuff like that? Dragging other people's names through the muck with no proof of any wrongdoing is nearly as bad as the stuff Watkin's got up to.
onenonlyf8 is offline   Reply With Quote