Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 05-06-2016, 08:33 AM   #541
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

So they went with drug overdose. Cue the lurid and sordid details of a deeply addicted, troubled artist. It doesn't matter, he's known for his music, his contribution was artistic.

It was sort of well known since the '90's that he had occasional forays into and at least one or two issues related to substance abuse. Pain medication is, or used to be clinical opium, now it's synthetic like methadone. Hence the change in terminology from opiate to opioid. This does not make a drug addict, this makes someone who works as hard as Prince did, well into his 50's, possibly dependant on pain medication. He probably used it during tours, and would withdraw after. It's not always easy to go through, considering that the pain of withdrawal goes away if you take some medicine.
I think you are over generalising here, Fentanyl is not methadone or even similar, Fetanyl is much more serious:
Fentanyl (also known as fentanil, brand names Sublimaze,[6] Actiq, Durogesic, Duragesic, Fentora, Matrifen, Haldid, Onsolis,[7] Instanyl,[8] Abstral,[9] Lazanda[10] and others[11]) is a potent, synthetic opioid analgesic with a rapid onset and short duration of action.[12] It is a strong agonist at the μ-opioid receptors. Fentanyl is approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and roughly 40 to 50 times more potent than pharmaceutical grade (100% pure) heroin.[13][14]

I agree with most of wwhat you said though; many people suggested he had hip pain from the heels.

I agree with most of your hypothosis though.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:43 AM   #542
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
I read it was an 'accidental' overdose. With respect, how does anyone but the deceased know if it was an accident or not?
with something as strong as Fentanyl the body can react one day to the same dose causing death. so maybe he died of overuse over a long period not actually overdose at all.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2016, 01:47 PM   #543
northernlass

I saw a thing on youtube yesterday..first release from the secret vault...prince talking about illuminati pyramid and once you realise you are free etc
Sorry not got link etc as on phone and bit crap at using it but could find later.
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 08:58 PM   #544
quiranitramsab

http://home.bt.com/news/odd-news/pur...11364053500597

Quote:
Purple Reign ale unveiled - before Prince's death
Greene King said the ale had been inspired by Prince's track Purple Rain but had actually been brewed to mark the Queen's 90th birthday.

A limited-edition ale called Purple Reign was unveiled a day before the death of Prince.

Greene King said the golden ale, unveiled on Wednesday, had been inspired by Prince's iconic song Purple Rain but had actually been brewed to mark the Queen's 90th birthday.

The brewer said the colour purple had long been associated with royalty and was the colour of choice for the Queen's landmark birthday celebrations.

A spokesman for Greene King said: "Earlier this week we launched Purple Reign, a limited-edition golden ale, to celebrate the 90th birthday of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

"This ale is intended as a tribute to our longest reigning monarch on a milestone occasion, with a respectful nod to the classic song by the artist Prince.

"In light of the tragic news, we hope that these intentions continue to be understood by our guests.”
Strange coincidence ...

सहस्रनाम ततुलयम राम नाम वरानने |
Sahasranāma tat tulyam Rāma nāma Varānane .

quiranitramsab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2016, 01:22 AM   #545
derekbuttery

THE BASTARDS SACRIFICED HIM...

Source : bbc news online

"Pills seized from the home of singer Prince contained the dangerously powerful synthetic opioid fentanyl but were mislabelled, according to reports.
Speaking to the Minneapolis Star Tribune, officials investigating the artist's death said the pills were labelled as hydrocodone, a weaker type of opioid.
Autopsy results released in June revealed Prince died of an accidental fentanyl overdose.
Officials told the Associated Press the singer had no prescriptions for controlled substances at the time.
Prince was found dead at 57 in an elevator inside his Paisley Park home in April.
According to the Star Tribune report, the musician weighed just 50kg (8 stone) at the time of his death and had significantly more than a fatal dose of fentanyl in his system.
Obituary: Prince
Five strange stories about mysterious Prince
Sixteen pivotal songs
A life in pictures
Prince's Paisley Park estateImage copyrightSCOTT OLSON
Image caption
The estate, completed in 1988, was where Prince recorded almost all of his music
Fentanyl has been linked to a surge in overdoses in parts of the US after being incorporated into counterfeit pills.
The counterfeit pills found in Paisley Park contained a variety of drugs, according to the Associated Press, including fentanyl, lidocaine and U-4770, a synthetic drug eight times more powerful than morphine.
Tests on Prince prior to his death did not show fentanyl in his system, AP said, citing an official involved with the investigation, indicating the singer was not a long-term user of the drug.
The official said Prince had many of these pills with him a week before his death when his airplane made an emergency stop in Illinois after he fell ill.
He reportedly received two doses of Narcan, an antidote used to reverse suspected opioid overdoses.
A singer, songwriter, arranger and multi-instrumentalist, Prince recorded more than 30 albums. His best known hits include Let's Go Crazy and When Doves Cry.
Old 22-08-2016, 12:48 PM   #546
anonamongstmany

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
THE BASTARDS SACRIFICED HIM...

Source : bbc news online

"Pills seized from the home of singer Prince contained the dangerously powerful synthetic opioid fentanyl but were mislabelled, according to reports.
Speaking to the Minneapolis Star Tribune, officials investigating the artist's death said the pills were labelled as hydrocodone, a weaker type of opioid.
Autopsy results released in June revealed Prince died of an accidental fentanyl overdose.
Officials told the Associated Press the singer had no prescriptions for controlled substances at the time.
Prince was found dead at 57 in an elevator inside his Paisley Park home in April.
According to the Star Tribune report, the musician weighed just 50kg (8 stone) at the time of his death and had significantly more than a fatal dose of fentanyl in his system.
Obituary: Prince
Five strange stories about mysterious Prince
Sixteen pivotal songs
A life in pictures
Prince's Paisley Park estateImage copyrightSCOTT OLSON
Image caption
The estate, completed in 1988, was where Prince recorded almost all of his music
Fentanyl has been linked to a surge in overdoses in parts of the US after being incorporated into counterfeit pills.
The counterfeit pills found in Paisley Park contained a variety of drugs, according to the Associated Press, including fentanyl, lidocaine and U-4770, a synthetic drug eight times more powerful than morphine.
Tests on Prince prior to his death did not show fentanyl in his system, AP said, citing an official involved with the investigation, indicating the singer was not a long-term user of the drug.
The official said Prince had many of these pills with him a week before his death when his airplane made an emergency stop in Illinois after he fell ill.
He reportedly received two doses of Narcan, an antidote used to reverse suspected opioid overdoses.
A singer, songwriter, arranger and multi-instrumentalist, Prince recorded more than 30 albums. His best known hits include Let's Go Crazy and When Doves Cry.
Yeah it's obvious Prince was got rid of. He could of taken the drug that killed him not knowing what he was taking - no direct murderer, but by his own hand. Will the police be doing anything about these fake labelled pills? Probably not. They are owned.
anonamongstmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 05:31 AM   #547
lastprophet

Arrow "Hillary’s Health" psy-op = Prince's fake death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastprophet View Post
Prince murdered by illuminati or just a fake death as Bowie? Answer is as simple as this:
CONTEXT
Apr 20, 2016, on Hitler's anniversary: End Times Sign: 3 digits milestone for multiplying votes
New York primaries: Clinton real votes counted 100 times each - milestone for converting real into official results.
Contrast it with Trump's results, generated, by BOTH a multiplier and a divider.
Illuminati Milestones: Rigged elections Hillary Clinton multiplier 100 in New York primaries
http://illuminati-milestones.blogspo...y-clinton.html
ALl in Blog
http://illuminati-fake-deaths.blogsp...llary-100.html
"Hillary’s Health" psy-op = Prince's fake death

WIKILEAKS = illuminati web of disinfo, managed by the same as the NSA
The actor in the leading Wikileaks role was named the same way as "fugitive ex-LAPD police officer Dorner".
Casted as Assange in a mock reference to "Assange under siege (at the Ecuador embassy in London)".
"Christopher Dorner" mocked this suggestion: "manhunt for the ex-cop will end with Dorner as first american to be droned by the government on US soiil".

WIKILEAKS at work: propagating the "Hillary is sick" psy-oo
In the words of another member of the same web:
"WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary’s Health… The Truth, REVEALED!"

"Frail and sick Hillary Clinton" psy-op; Agenda
The SIMPLE TRUTH: there's nobody willing to listen to Hillary Clinton.
The psy-op is primarly used to justify Hillary absence of "rallies", where "crowds" consist of a mix of "journalists" and paid figurants.

Illuminati web of disinfo diverting from the real agenda: Examples
Contrast the "clever ploy" example serving two lies in one line with the second example, based on the half-truths technique.

1. Simulataneously diverting from the fact that all participants in "debates" are actors:
"Clever ploy to avoid open confrontation in debates. If things get too intense, or difficult to fabricate new lies, she may play the health card."

2. To what lengths the illluminati will go passing truth in plain sight to divert the audience from the real "Hillary is sick" agenda:
"Hillary GREEN SCREEN Fake Crowd? Clinton Seizure Fix (Reno NV Speech)?": "exposes" audiences created with CGI to propagate the hoax 2because Hillary is too frail to appear in public".

Notes - In the words of the illuminati web of disinfo:
WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary’s Health… The Truth, REVEALED!
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/w...#ixzz4ITgY0ABm

Aug 25, 2016
HILLARY SPEECH AUDIENCE FAKED VIA GREEN SCREEN?
HILLARY'S RENO (NV) SPEECH ON 8/25/2016 HAD A "LIVE AUDIENCE," BUT THEIR CELLPHONE CAMERAS CAN'T SEE HILLARY ONSTAGE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!
WHY WOULD HILLARY CLINTON USE A FAKE AUDIENCE? WATCH FOR THE ANSWER!
(ALSO) HILLARY SEIZURE DOCTOR DRUGS HER? PARKINSON'S ILLNESS + DEMENTIA.
AT RENO, WHY AREN'T THESE "HILLARY FANS" HOLDING "HILLARY" SIGNS?? EVERYONE IS HOLDING GENERIC "USA" SIGNS! IS THAT BECAUSE THIS "SPEECH" WAS FILMED MONTHS AGO, WHEN HILLARY WAS LESS SICK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8iaJTC5jk

Last edited by lastprophet; 29-08-2016 at 06:45 AM.
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 05:35 AM   #548
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I was accidently dosed with morphine after a surgery despite wearing a warning band. The narcan was administered almost within a minute and I still struggled with the effect of the drug. I doubt that anyone in overdose or anaphalactic shock would survive more than a couple of minutes if there was any delay in giving the narcan.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 06:54 AM   #549
oz93666

Barbara Machiniak (channeling the Pleiadians) talks on the death of Prince.
Died on the Queens birthday....
http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2016, 04:58 PM   #550
decode reality
Inactive

"Digital Garden"

Love, like a rose in bloom
All of the Rainbow Children will feel it soon
2 the east, word traveled about this energy
Until it reached the Banished Ones
Who just wanted this love 2 cease

They now fallen in2
The Resistor's dream
And they built a Digital Garden
Or so it seemed

In this brilliant darkness
So-called angels of light
"Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies"

And all the Rainbow Children
Will stand and fight
4 everlasting, everlasting life
4 the one who sits on the right
4 Him we're willing to do the work

The Banished Ones approaching the palace shouted obscenities. They tried 2
confuse the Rainbow Children and dethron their king. Using the lies promoted
by the whosepapers, hellavisions, and scagazines- The Banished Ones
constructed a Digital Garden around the palace that extended throughout the
world. Furthermore they demanded compensation 4 their time spent in the
palace b4 the exile. This was noise! "So be it," said the Wise One, and
gladly obliged with an INVISIBLE DEED. The Banished Ones accepted and
returned to their place of birth in MendaCity. As 4 the Rainbow Children,
they began deconstructing the Digital Garden. Door to door they went in
search of those willing to do The Work.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 06:32 PM   #551
decode reality
Inactive

Another fave of mine.

Old 22-10-2016, 08:40 PM   #552
elshaper
Inactive

Prince's death was a big ritual

https://youtu.be/S5TSm2mWlbo?t=17m10s
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 05:15 AM   #553
lastprophet

Arrow We are now 2.4 millon votes away from the end,

Last Prophet's words the day of Hillary's father anniversary: UNFOLDING EXTREME MOCKERY
There was a time when people knew what legit election results meant: paper ballots, votes counted at each ballot box by representatives of each party, results of each ballot box published.

UNFOLDING EXTREME MOCKERY according to the script exposed worldwide only Last Prophet
The ballot boxes closed Nov 7, weeks after they opened, an EXTREME MOCKERY of german illuminazis about US citizens reduced to beasts.
2 weeks this extreme mockery continues, this time as "votes continue to be counted".
We are now 2.4 millon votes away from the end, as exposed Apr 20, 2016, the day of Hillary's father anniversary and "coincidentally" of a milestone in Endless Deception.
No, I don't mean Prince's "death", although the agendas of that fake death were more important than for the previous major episode of the series, David Bowie.

Notes
Nov 23 - While the nation’s attention has already shifted to Donald Trump’s moves as president-elect, his share of the total vote continues to decrease.
Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead surpassed 2 million ? or about 1.5 percent of the overall vote ? on Wednesday morning, with 64,225,863 ballots now counted in her favor,
There are still a few million ballots left to count, and they’re expected to be disproportionately for Clinton.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b01ba68ac3be16

CONTEXT
Last Prophet's words the day of Hillary's father anniversary
Apr 20, 2016
Computing votes: Contrast Hillary 2016 with McCain 2008 and Romney 2012
McCain 2009 and Romney 2012 had their votes multiplied each time by more or less 10 times.
For Hitlery 2016 the script is reversed. No, I don't mean "Hillary wins".
The original script ALSO had Romney and McCain as winners but, unlike Hillary, only to be stripped of their titles after completing the mission of disarming the citizens.
The script was modified to have "president Obama" first time in October 2008 and again November 2012, at the very last minute, in fact "as votes were being counted".
What I do mean: this time Hitlery''s official votes won't be computed by applying a multiplier to the real votes. They are already in script: 66.6 million votes.
All in Blog
http://illuminati-milestones.blogspo...y-clinton.html
Forums with timestamps:
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306906

Last edited by lastprophet; 24-11-2016 at 05:41 AM.
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 11:54 AM   #554
decode reality
Inactive

A great tribute to Prince.

Old 30-01-2017, 12:57 PM   #555
decode reality
Inactive

And another tribute to the Artist.

Old 28-02-2017, 10:32 PM   #556
decode reality
Inactive

Prince's pianist for many years.

Old 23-09-2017, 05:49 AM   #557
northernlass

Unhappy

I dream about him ????. I havent gotten over his death. I thought all the celeb death stuff couldnt touch me...till Prince. Listen to him everyday n its like part of me was killed day he died as i still in grief n that shouldnt be so. Why do i grieve for him ..not even having met him. I listen to his cover of Creep and cry for him feeling that way. How do u go to a doctor n say i mourn the day they popped off prince..id be sectioned
Old 23-09-2017, 10:36 AM   #558
guivre
Premier Subscribers

@NorthernLass Not if you lived in the US, they wouldn't think that too strange.

I saw this go by in my Twitter feed today, so I though I'd put it here:

guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 10:56 AM   #559
northernlass

Red face

Thankyou. Listen to him everyday. Only thing apart from my kids n cats keeps me going most days tbh.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:13 PM   #560
tnt1

What if Prince is still alive but living as a woman now? This guy seems to think Prince is alive and well but just transgendered and faked his death! What do you think!? As we all know Prince liked to dabble in women's clothing and do dress up! Apparently it was one of the things his father punished him for as a young boy that traumatized him some. Anyway, wish I knew how to embed this. Scroll to 11:05 to start on Prince. Very short, but very interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOlOwJRMalE&t=4s