Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-05-2018, 02:28 PM   #41
da2255

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
It was a celebration of blackness apparently:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...n-of-blackness

Celebrate whiteness..........racist.
I posted a comment on their site asking if it would ever be ok to celebrate whiteness since they had an article celebrating blackness and guess what.....they deleted it!
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 02:48 PM   #42
Bluebottle
Premier Subscribers

I still don't think Harry is 'full bloodline' which is why he was put frontline in Afghanistan (they hoped he'd get killed) and can act like a prat and 'marry' whoever he choses.
Charles was a problem (and still is to a degree) in not being fully assimilated, but went along with breeding with another full bloodline (Diana) who also turned out to be a non-fully assimilated, so they topped her on the QT. Camilla isn't bloodline, but was who Charles truthfully loved so there was no chance in hell a non or semi-bloodline could continue the monarchy, hence now she is out of child-bearing age, they have been allowed to be together. William IS full bloodline and is, like Kate, being assimilated into 'the family business' but isn't ready yet, hence the Queen staying alive until William is deemed to be ready. Charles will step aside for the 'quiet life' once William is in position and Queenie and Philip will quickly peg out. Cue 'National Hysteria' etc, etc, etc (probably around the time of Brexit being formalised to hide the shenannigans going on there) and the wonderful new family being put into place by the benevolent Charles. Harry and Meghan will be shunted off to some palace somewhere or sent on a long trip to keep them out of the way. Its bloody pathetic.....
Bluebottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 02:52 PM   #43
white light

Quote:
I posted a comment on their site asking if it would ever be ok to celebrate whiteness since they had an article celebrating blackness and guess what.....they deleted it!
You don't quite get this minority thing do you?

There's a festival of events called Mad Pride. Where people with so called mental health issues can get together, enjoy music, and state their resistance to societal norms and stigma.

If there were a festival called Sane Pride, where people celebrated being so called sane and well adjusted to the system, that would just sorta be insulting.

Celebrating "white pride" in a predominantly white country is to make it as if whiteness is a marginalised minority. All "pride" events are designed to lift a minority out of a ghetto, to do that you have to be in a ghetto or in the process of lifting yourself out of it. Why do you want to ghettoise being white in Britain? And the irony is that I'm likely to be called a "traitor to the white race" for saying it. Well, y'know the shoe could be on the other foot.

Last edited by white light; 20-05-2018 at 03:20 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 03:03 PM   #44
techman

I think the idea of having an E-Type (and could be the same with using Charles' Aston DB6 convertible for Wills and Kate's wedding - which I've heard runs on wine or something) for this wedding, maybe to instil this image that our country is something the royal family prepresents, or maybe to try and instil some emotional reaction to British culture. But its also likely it was a way of promoting the company who developed this electric powered car. I feel this may pave the way for the future of electric powered cars and other transport, I hope not as who wants to drive a sports car that sounds like a milk van or golf buggy?.

Even die hard motoring people and classic enthusiasts would hate this. But if tptb want this, and if people are so brainwashed into this global warming scam, then this is the future we will be seeing. And already we're seeing electric powered ambulances and other transport. I doubt free energy will ever become available, and besides most people think free energy dosent exist.

I was on this forum and couldn't help laugh at a comment saying "not many would've known it was electric"' lol. What? the thing moved off like the milk man leaving your street at 4am, with no engine noise at all. And the "well done Harry for accepting Jaguar's offer..." made me cringe. Royals do like get on the best side of car clubs; Princess Anne is a patron of the Reliant Scimitar Owner's Club. Love both those cars, but certainly not those parasites.

http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12550
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #45
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I think the idea of having an E-Type (and could be the same with using Charles' Aston DB6 convertible for Wills and Kate's wedding - which I've heard runs on wine or something) for this wedding, maybe to instil this image that our country is something the royal family prepresents, or maybe to try and instil some emotional reaction to British culture. But its also likely it was a way of promoting the company who developed this electric powered car. I feel this may pave the way for the future of electric powered cars and other transport, I hope not as who wants to drive a sports car that sounds like a milk van or golf buggy?.

Even die hard motoring people and classic enthusiasts would hate this. But if tptb want this, and if people are so brainwashed into this global warming scam, then this is the future we will be seeing. And already we're seeing electric powered ambulances and other transport. I doubt free energy will ever become available, and besides most people think free energy dosent exist.

I was on this forum and couldn't help laugh at a comment saying "not many would've known it was electric"' lol. What? the thing moved off like the milk man leaving your street at 4am, with no engine noise at all. And the "well done Harry for accepting Jaguar's offer..." made me cringe. Royals do like get on the best side of car clubs; Princess Anne is a patron of the Reliant Scimitar Owner's Club. Love both those cars, but certainly not those parasites.

http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12550
Are you saying the top speed is no longer 150mph and it doesn't do 0-60 in 7 seconds anymore? Maybe they ought to redesign the metalwork so that it doesn't look the same either. And call it something different too.
Old 20-05-2018, 03:53 PM   #46
da2255

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
You don't quite get this minority thing do you?

There's a festival of events called Mad Pride. Where people with so called mental health issues can get together, enjoy music, and state their resistance to societal norms and stigma.

If there were a festival called Sane Pride, where people celebrated being so called sane and well adjusted to the system, that would just sorta be insulting.

Celebrating "white pride" in a predominantly white country is to make it as if whiteness is a marginalised minority. All "pride" events are designed to lift a minority out of a ghetto, to do that you have to be in a ghetto or in the process of lifting yourself out of it. Why do you want to ghettoise being white in Britain? And the irony is that I'm likely to be called a "traitor to the white race" for saying it. Well, y'know the shoe could be on the other foot.

If people can celebrate their blackness or black culture, then white people should be able to do the same, regardless of their minority status or otherwise.
It amounts to persecution of indigenous people.
Imagine of the Chinese minority in japan could celebrate their "Chineseness" but then someone told the Japanese majority they can't celebrate their "Japaneseness".
Old 20-05-2018, 03:56 PM   #47
white light

Quote:
If people can celebrate their blackness or black culture, then white people should be able to do the same, regardless of their minority status or otherwise.
Imagine of the Chinese minority in japan could celebrate their "Chineseness" but then someone told the Japanese majority they can't celebrate their "Japaneseness".
I think it's a marxist plot to make make white people feel marginalised in their own country. Or perhaps a far right plot to make white people feel marginalised in their own country so as to make race war. Either way, I think people that hold this view have been manipulated.
Old 20-05-2018, 04:07 PM   #48
Sabrina
Inactive

The wailing sounds people have said were Arabs celebrating the wedding... which shows you that most of that crowd aren't even from the UK.

They are using her colour to their advantage as they need to rebrand the Royal Family to the younger generation hence she will be paraded around in designer clothing to the masses and high street clothes to the poor...

Seen it before with Diana - it worked then ... but people are not so gullible now judging by the media comments.
They put Kate in dowdy fashion - I think this will change as the ratings fall.
But as they start dressing more like celebs people will start waking up more to the fact they are just like celebs and not ambassadors.

As for reports that she and Kate are from a good lineage - look at your own you'll be surprised - you probably have a more British one than the royals who are from German ancestry.
So if we place people in authority positions over us purely for their dna, give them money, wave flags at them and put their image and names everywhere and allow them to control everything and sing songs to one woman- I think they can't use the dna one on us anymore.

She changed her religion to marry him (isn't that racist or anti-religious?) , gave up her family, her job (well maybe not as they wanted an actress), her life and wasn't even walked down the aisle by her mother - yet they claim she is a feminist.

Already they will be planning to get her pregnant as soon as possible to add to the wage list and secure their family's financial future through sex.

I think of them as the UK mafia 'the firm' so don't expect things to change anytime soon without a full revolution.

We laugh at how the Hitler Youth and people fell for the propoganda of Hitler and sang songs and waved flags at him etc...

Yet here we are in 2018 doing the same thing to a German family that changed their names and secretly won the war for Germany - waving our flags, singing our songs to one woman that controls us all.

The French and Germans woke up to the con - we haven't!

Actually the Royal Alliance party was trying to put royals back in France - so watch that space!

I didn't watch it but was still bombarded with images and radio commentry by the PR. I could not escape it!

Best bits were their faces when the priest said marriage was for life - kind of says it all ha ha
Her 'natural make up disaster' - no one dares say this but her skin looks so much better on a normal day - what did they do? Did they use non filtered camera lenses and natural lighting?
And the lip reading of Harry which the royal lip readers said ' you look lovely' but normal lip readers said 'I'm shitting it or `bricking it' ..lol

And of course the narcissistic celebs that dressed up in their wedding dresses as they couldn't stand not being the centre of attention for one day - cue Holly Willablahblahy, Amanda Holden etc...

Ok rant over ...

Last edited by Sabrina; 20-05-2018 at 04:34 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 04:13 PM   #49
da2255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
The wailing sounds people have said were Arabs celebrating the wedding... which shows you that most of that crowd aren't even from the UK.

They are using her colour to their advantage as they need to rebrand the Royal Family to the younger generation hence she will be paraded around in designer clothing to the masses and high street clothes to the poor...

Seen it before with Diana - it worked then ... but people are not so gullible now judging by the media comments.

As for reports that she and Kate are from a good lineage - look at your own you'll be surprised - you probably have a more British one than the royals who are from German ancestry.
So if we place people in authority positions over us purely for their dna - I think they can't use that one on us anymore.
B***ocks to all of these royals anyway whichever one of them it is, just what does "Royal" constitute or mean anyway? That some people are born inherently better than others?
Old 20-05-2018, 04:16 PM   #50
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post

So if we place people in authority positions over us purely for their dna - I think they can't use that one on us anymore.
I have no idea why they are in positions of authority over us. If the government allows it, the government is supposedly of the people. So, it's the people that sanction themselves being "subjects" of the crown. Or it's the "divine right of kings" to subjugate as given by god. But it's not like "the people" believe that, so I'm truly puzzled as to why we allow it to continue, other than the brainwashing of the media in favour of it. Are people really that stupid?
Old 20-05-2018, 05:02 PM   #51
hokuspokus

I know there was a brew ha ha last week with the Old man not attending and Charles walking Meghan down the aisle. I was also aware of the Slebs on the bride's guest list
sitting in premium positions . However the only relative was the Mum.
So, where was Auntie Mabel , Midred Dorothy and Maude?. Does she have no family.?
Or did David Beckenham plus spouse Sabrina Williams George Rooney et al take the front row and the little people shunted at the back.

People's wedding?. My arse.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 05:11 PM   #52
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Same goes with English not liking French and vice versa.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 06:01 PM   #53
emmanuel goldstein

Meghan's physiognomy & nose is akin to a gelfling from "The Dark Crystal"!

Last edited by emmanuel goldstein; 20-05-2018 at 07:31 PM.
emmanuel goldstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 06:49 PM   #54
ink

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 08:12 PM   #55
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
I know there was a brew ha ha last week with the Old man not attending and Charles walking Meghan down the aisle. I was also aware of the Slebs on the bride's guest list
sitting in premium positions . However the only relative was the Mum.
So, where was Auntie Mabel , Midred Dorothy and Maude?. Does she have no family.?
Or did David Beckenham plus spouse Sabrina Williams George Rooney et al take the front row and the little people shunted at the back.

People's wedding?. My arse.
And is it true that those 2 thousand or so people they invited in to the castle grounds with special tickets weren't given food or drink and felt like extras to make them look like a crowd?

Ohh sorry I've looked it up - they were told to bring their own food and were given a goody bag of shortbread, chocolate and a fridge magnet - all with Harry and Meghan on it.... lol
Maybe they should have given them an inflatable castle to play on...and some crayons...

Last edited by Sabrina; 20-05-2018 at 08:24 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 08:32 PM   #56
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
But, when the interviewer asked the SJW strong guest group 'who is more privileged, a black person at Uni who is financially secure or a working class white man...?'

You could almost hear the disgust in the guests voices as they took a breath!

They did have to admit that the black guy at Uni was more privileged - but they did it through audibly gritted teeth.

i did have to smile

I'm surprised Dianne Abbot wasn't dragged away from the bakery to make a statement about how oppressed Meghan looks in her white dress

what a giant mess of ideas we live among !!

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 08:36 PM   #57
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post

are there any pictures of the Her Royal Liz'ard smiling at this ritual ?

Old 20-05-2018, 09:01 PM   #58
da2255

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
are there any pictures of the Her Royal Liz'ard smiling at this ritual ?
Her hat probably cost more than someone who's trying to survive on UC gets in a year.
Old 20-05-2018, 09:06 PM   #59
mranderson

Quote:
Her hat probably cost more than someone who's trying to survive on UC gets in a year.
is she bothered tho ? face ? bothered ?

Old 20-05-2018, 09:50 PM   #60
elshaper
Inactive

It's already on ebay.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...harry&_sacat=0

Currently fetching £1K+
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44197388

Last edited by elshaper; 21-05-2018 at 02:31 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote