Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 24-08-2017, 10:46 PM   #21
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerceptionDeception View Post
Although there may be more cause for criticism with David Rockefeller, comments on his videos are even more disgusting. I don't care if he eats babies with his wheetabix, screaming in the face of a 100 year old dying man in a wheelchair is extremely discourteous, but maybe I was just raised differently.
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/ge...nt-bot.713126/
Old 24-08-2017, 11:08 PM   #22
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Yes I know about these things but it's easy to tell the difference between a bot (usually no filled out profile or picture and a general name) and a legit user.
PerceptionDeception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 11:23 PM   #23
metak88

Quote:
Yes I know about these things but it's easy to tell the difference between a bot (usually no filled out profile or picture and a general name) and a legit user.
It depends how much you pay just like with facebook and other similar services. You can buy bots or paid humans.
My point is that if you take that nonsense seriously you're an idiot and if you can't/won't deal with those comments then disable commenting on your videos.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:25 PM   #24
PerceptionDeception
Banned

They're not my videos. And are you calling me an idiot? Not necessary.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:26 PM   #25
PerceptionDeception
Banned

And besides, who's paying someone to post death threats on those videos? What would be the point?
Old 25-08-2017, 12:16 AM   #26
metak88

Quote:
They're not my videos. And are you calling me an idiot? Not necessary.
Quote:
And besides, who's paying someone to post death threats on those videos? What would be the point?
I didn't called you an idiot. I said if you (as in someone) takes those kinds of youtube comments seriously THEN they're an idiot and a shit stirrer.

Google (youtube) doesn't care, the channel owner doesn't care, J. Rothschild obviously doesn't care, users watching that video don't care enough to report those 'death threats', the police don't care, etc. etc. Not even Google with all its censorship, PC and the rest of it???

The only one who does 'care' is you.

You take some stupid youtube comments as an example of serious death threat!?

Points you're raising are laughable at best.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:55 AM   #27
elshaper
Inactive

I am interested to know what does he fear?
He must do.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 12:56 AM   #28
PerceptionDeception
Banned

It just paints a picture of the entire subculture of conspiracy theorists though. When I see that stuff smeared over comments section along with other stuff like "He probably owns that channel and is reading this right now" and BS like that about how Jacob Rothschild is some kind of omnipotent being that's the impression I get of conspiracy theorists as a collective.

Jacob Rothschild may be a small contributor to a bigger issue but he isn't done kind of satan figure that he is portrayed to be by certain conspiracy theorists.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:59 AM   #29
PerceptionDeception
Banned

I don't know what else to call a threat to kill someone other than a death threat. I didn't pretend for a moment it was a serious death threat but it's needlessly aggressive sentiment.

I know the type of people commenting that stuff wouldn't try and kill him but the fact that those thoughts are even going through people's mind based on barely anything except the slight suggestion he might be NWO or something is bizarre.
Old 25-08-2017, 01:01 AM   #30
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I am interested to know what does he fear?
He must do.
Probably nothing. Those who are sure of their innocence don't usually go out desperately to prove it. Unlike the McCann's... but that's a different story for a different post which I'm sure has been done already.
Old 25-08-2017, 06:29 AM   #31
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
It just paints a picture of the entire subculture of conspiracy theorists though. When I see that stuff smeared over comments section along with other stuff like "He probably owns that channel and is reading this right now" and BS like that about how Jacob Rothschild is some kind of omnipotent being that's the impression I get of conspiracy theorists as a collective.

Jacob Rothschild may be a small contributor to a bigger issue but he isn't done kind of satan figure that he is portrayed to be by certain conspiracy theorists.
Why are you suggesting that it's conspracy theorists who are sending these threats?

Why do you feel the need or the desire to lump all conspiracists in with a few nutters / twats / internet trolls?

(And that is if, and it is a mighty big 'if' those hateful coments are actually being geerated by real bonefide people and not spider / bot programs.)

This clear and present stereotyping is disingenuous to truth - and while you claim this site is the one that jumps to false assumptions, you seem to be doing a lot of jumping to false assumption too.

Anyone would think that you have a dark agenda, masquerading with these simple questions 'why do people hate blah, blah-blah' - i'd certainly be inclined to ask what it is that you hope to achieve here?

Castigating everyone on the comments of a few is certainly mendacious. One might wonder if you are attempting to link this site and its members, and then in a wider field David and his work, with hate and antisemitism?

Is that what you are trying to do?

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 25-08-2017 at 08:11 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 06:31 AM   #32
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Although there may be more cause for criticism with David Rockefeller, comments on his videos are even more disgusting. I don't care if he eats babies with his wheetabix, screaming in the face of a 100 year old dying man in a wheelchair is extremely discourteous, but maybe I was just raised differently.
You don't care if he eats babies?

You should care.
Old 25-08-2017, 07:24 AM   #33
oz93666

Quote:
.... what reason is there to hate Jacob Rothschild?
It's not about hating anyone ...it's about identifying the key players in the conspiracy...

The conspiracy(to keep humanity down) spans thousands of years and can only be continued and passed on through family lines ...each new generation is brought up , almost mind controlled , to continue the agenda...

The two biggest players are the rothschild and (european) royal family ... but also about a dozen other families, these are known as the illuminati (see fritz springmeier's 'bloodlines of the illuminati' ) ...above all these , coordinating and directing them is an off world intelligence .

This was figured out decades ago by investigators ,and is confirmed now by an avalanche of new evidence ..

It is possible to break free of the illuminati , from people who have done so comes a lot of valuable information ...

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 08:12 AM   #34
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Wow, a post by Oz that i agree with

Although, tbf, i think Erin is a shill.
Old 25-08-2017, 08:56 AM   #35
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
........ i think Erin is a shill.....
I tend to trust kerry cassidy judgment on this , she checks every guest out thoroughly .....

Some of the most informed people in the truth movement are those who spend their time interviewing others on a regular basis ...it stands to reason ...they interview hundreds ... they must be thinking of this stuff 24/7 ... they've heard the same old story over and over , they confirm all the stuff Icke covers and more ...time travel ...off world bases ...nazis in antarctica...and countless ET groups .

We have one of these regular interviewers on this forum, fanof2012 , he keeps a low profile , just posts his interviews here every week ... his understanding is one of the best on this forum.

Important interviewers are alfred webre ... kerry cassidy ... the redice guy ...jay pee ...they all agree on most things .
...let's not forget the most prolific interviewer of all time Alex Jones .... he's had a 3hr broadcast 6 days a week for 20 Years, on average perhaps 2 guest interviews a week ... that's why he's the best .... but he stays away from controversial subjects like ET's .... for the basics , vaccines, 9/11 , daily politics , he's #1

Last edited by oz93666; 25-08-2017 at 09:55 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 09:40 AM   #36
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
You don't care if he eats babies?

You should care.
If your weren't too busy trying to be pedantic, you would see that what I said was that it doesn't give people an excuse to treat other people like shit, that's now how things progress.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:43 AM   #37
PerceptionDeception
Banned

And I agree that video is BS. Just tried to find any other videos or links with her in them including Facebook profile and the like and she doesn't exist anywhere else except, suspiciously, a crowd funding site from 4 years ago where she tried to raise some money for her situation.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:06 AM   #38
elshaper
Inactive

Default Irony

Quote:
Probably nothing. Those who are sure of their innocence don't usually go out desperately to prove it. Unlike the McCann's... but that's a different story for a different post which I'm sure has been done already.
Quote:
This site has a massive problem with false assumptions
started by....
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 12:50 PM   #39
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Besides being extremely rich due to inheriting large sums of money, which in of itself invites jealousy and bitterness, what reason is there to hate Jacob Rothschild?

What is it that he has done or said that people have a particular issue with?

Looking into the history of the Rothschild family, there is a large amount of political manipulation including funding wars and the possibility that they helped found Israel, but none of that is the fault of the current Baron Rothschild, who was born in 1936, and the blame should be attributed to his ancestors.

Blaming him for what his ancestors did is like blaming Bin Laden's sister for 911.

And not only is there a dislike for Jacob Rothschild as a a result of his ancestor's misdemeanors, there is such a profound and venomous hatred of the man to the level that it leads me to believe that I must be missing something and Jacob Rothschild must have blood on his hands over something. Was he involved in the massacre of a million babies somewhere that I don't know about?
The Rothschild family have funded Governments to go to war for their own profit for two centuries ..... why do you think it has stopped with Jacob Rothschild?

Millions of people died.

Why is he so friendly with the current UK Government Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Boris Johnson?

Ever heard of the Oled Yinon Plan?

Ever heard of Genie Oil a joint venture of Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murduch in the disputed Golan Heights in Syria?

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
The Infamous "Oded Yinon Plan". Introduction by Michel Chossudovsky

You have to be a member of a Jewish lobby trying to discredit David Icke to post such a thread.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater...e-east/5324815

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 25-08-2017 at 12:52 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 01:01 PM   #40
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

You have to be a member of a Jewish lobby trying to discredit David Icke to post such a thread.
Believe that if you want. I don't really care what anyone on here thinks of me as long as at the end of the day I have a better understanding of the world.

You all seem to be very paranoid that anyone who asks different questions to what is expected on this site or writes something you disagree with is a government agent or a spy or something.