Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 31-01-2017, 05:16 AM   #21
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The pendulum is swinging as it always has. Where will it settle? We don't know. Probably it will keep on swinging. Despite what the media says there is huge groundswell happening in Australia now. I doubt the current PM will see the year out.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 11:04 AM   #22
fudgetusk

Maybe earth has been subsumed by heaven and nobody noticed.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 11:13 AM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

The NWO is a vision of the banking cabal and powerful black nobility families in europe to impose a top down, centrally controlled, planned economy that they would control

It would use technology to surveil and control the enslaved global population

Those people still control the central banks and the much of the global economy and corporations including the corporate media

They also have many politicians and judges and journalists and others in their back pocket so no they are not finished

They are still pushing forward their agenda in many ways for example the cashless society, the SMART grid, the technocracy, transhumanism and the dissolutuon of nation states alongside the social engineering of the public
Old 03-02-2017, 05:37 AM   #24
aronia

Post Donald Trump: secret Jesuit agent for Commander-in-Chief?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptoverse View Post
The battle is far from over.
Donald Trump: secret Jesuit agent for Commander-in-Chief?

Donald Trump has been the subject of media frenzy as of late. It seems that a considerable amount of those who subscribe to alternative sources of information are Trump supporters. They see him as some kind of rebel, going against both the Republican and Democratic parties (as exemplified by his recent non-commitment to support the Republican nominee for President).

Could it be though, that Donald Trump is a "false flag candidate" being used to secure the vote of the ever-increasing independent constituency in order to inevitably lull the US into a false sense of positive political novelty and thus to subsequently impose Jesuitical right-wing fascism leading to a nation-wide race war as devised by the masters of class adversarialism, the Sons of Loyola?

It very well could be. Here is why:

Trump claims to be Presbyterian, yet he attended Jesuit Fordham University for two years and then transferred to the covertly Jesuit-controlled University of Pennsylvania. 1

The University of Pennsylvania is funded by various Papal Court Jews, notably by The Annenberg Foundation, 2 started by Papal Knight and hofjude Walter Hubert Annenberg. Annenberg briefly attended the University of Pennsylvania in his youth and later established the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Annenberg is a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Gregory the Great. 3 , 4

Court Jew David L. Cohen is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania as well as an alumnus of University of Pennsylvania. He is also the executive vice president of Comcast. 5 He was recently named co-chairman of the leadership planning committee of the Roman Catholic World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia (which is the coming of the Pope to Philadelphia!) 6

University of Pennsylvania could be renamed "Hofjude University" because of its enormous amount of Papist Jewish funding and leadership and really the entire Pennsylvania area is controlled by the Roman Catholic hierarchy via the Jesuit provincial holding jurisdiction over Pennsylvania, the Archbishop of Philadelphia and the Bishop of Pittsburgh in conjunction with the temporal coadjutor government officials produced from UPenn and the following Roman Catholic or Catholic-funded Universities: La Salle University, Duquesne University, Pennsylvania State University, Villanova University, Temple University and Saint Joseph's University.

Protestants do not attend Roman Catholic institutions, especially counter-reformation Jesuit institutions like Fordham University, so Trump is at the very least an apostate for having done that. However, the story does not end with Trump.

Out of the five children he has, the three listed on Wikipedia have attended the following schools: 7 , 8 , 9
Donald John Trump, Jr. - Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania
Ivanka Marie Trump - Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania
Eric Frederic Trump - Alma mater: Georgetown University

There you have it; Trump, in addition to being affiliated with both Jesuit Fordham and covertly Jesuit UPenn, has at least three children who are all alumni of UPenn and notorious Jesuit Georgetown University!

Whether it be Trump, Jeb Bush, Hilary Clinton or even Bernie Sanders that ends up winning the 2016 election, all of these candidates are connected to Rome and all will only serve to implement the tyrannical, neo-Romanist policies of the Papacy and its professed soldiers of the Society of Jesus.

Sources:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
http://peoplesupportingpenn.upenn.ed...n/?section=BFS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Annenberg
4. http://www.papalhonorees.org/gregmmbcom.htm (note: the middle initial is incorrect; it is erroneously written as "Walter J. Annenberg")
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Cohen
https://www.ncronline.org/news/peopl...es-communities
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Jr.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Trump

Trump & Hillary Clinton Promote NWO at Jesuit Dinner Party

Offentliggjort den 20. okt. 2016

It's the night after the third debate and Donald Trump / Hillary Clinton attend an evening of Jokes, Jesuit Jesters and Roasting at the 33rd Jesuit Dinner Party. In the speeches we hear Hillary's promotion of Pope Francis, Trump's threats against "anti-Catholic" rhetoric and even a mention of the "One World" Community

Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner. Oct. 20. 2016.

LINK

AMERICA! - Will Your Next President Be A Jesuit? Trump Vs Clinton (2016)

Watch the ruling power pull the strings of their Jester puppets. Analysis and breakdown of the truth, that your next president will answer to the Jesuits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt7q-PGGntY

LINK

Eric Jon Phelps: Clinton and Trump working for Rome

Last edited by aronia; 03-02-2017 at 05:48 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 01:36 PM   #25
takhisis

I think more people are releizing just how bad things are , i dont think we are winning against the NWO , truth is both sides republicans and democrats are the same thing, just different sides of the same coin, nothing has changed really except the players but all of this that is going on is exposing how vile and corrupt things are and people that see it will be awoken but most of the people are still blind
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 01:50 PM   #26
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhisis View Post
I think more people are releizing just how bad things are , i dont think we are winning against the NWO , truth is both sides republicans and democrats are the same thing, just different sides of the same coin, nothing has changed really except the players but all of this that is going on is exposing how vile and corrupt things are and people that see it will be awoken but most of the people are still blind

More and more people are seeing that there is something fundamentally wrong with how the world works, on a daily basis.

Evidence of this is how it's dealt with. The constant stepping up of surveillance of all kinds is indicative of somebody being afraid of the 'people'.

Things always move slowly before reaching a critical mass.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 02:26 PM   #27
the tealady
Forum Advisor

A war is about to begin that we have never seen before. It has started from a technological perspective but there is much more to come.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 03:31 PM   #28
davebeard

TRUMP is not working against the nwo. most of his administration are zionists !
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 03:53 PM   #29
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
They are not scared. This has all been planned for decades. Every single bit of it. You think its a desperate "Trump card" they are playing ? The evidence shows that this has been planned for a long time.

Predictive programming.

a 1950's movie with a character named Trump building a wall.

theres the Simpsons episode with Trump doing the exact same hand raise and thumbs up while going down an escalator.

There was that comic book in the 90's, and with Trump's wall.

People need to stop being naive, wake up and smell the coffee.

All of this has been covered ad nauseum on this forum.
Wasn't Trump around ten years old when this 50's film was made?
Are you saying TPTB have nurtured Trump from being a child to become President?

Ive seen the Simpsons episode which is admittedly bizarre, but programming?
Cant see it. Unless enough watch the show to sway a vote?

The 90's comic I haven't seen, doubt many have, so the programmers weren't really doing a very good job getting it out to the masses.

I would have thought they would have picked a source more open to the general public if they were programming us.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 06:12 PM   #30
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Near the end he mentions a time where we might not get unless we give to the left/right Yin/Yang statism, here is a message for all who sit around doing nothing while their hands and paradigm is being De-skilled.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdrlT8FIATM

Last edited by the apprentice; 26-03-2017 at 06:13 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 06:54 PM   #31
techman

I don't think most people attribute the step up in surveillance as an realisation that something sinister is going on. Most people beluve, pretty much anyway, that the surveillance whether its the form of CCTV in the streets or electronically via the internet is a good thing and a positive thing, particularly the way they see the world going with crime and disorder. You cannot persuade with that way of thinking into thinking that they are there for other, more sinister reasons. I don't see the surveillance state, for example in the UK, coming to stop, in fact it is getting more and more intrusive almost by the day. The public at large just aren't standing up to it.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 06:57 PM   #32
andy1033

No, they will never stop trying to get that ultimate goal.

There goals will out live us, whom do not like the anglo american empire, and there quest to take over the world.

The world is at a stalemate, but who knows what course the future will turn, to sway the balance either way.

Its very short sighted to say they have not got it, as they will never stop trying to get to there goals.

Donald trump is all for the anglo american empire.

I view the anglo american empire, are coming in for a pit stop, to use a sport analogy from motor racing. Donald trump is just them coming in for a pit stop. His goals are there goals, ie the anglo american goals.

So, no i do not see it, that there goal is destroyed. They will never stop trying to obtain it, and donald trump is just a time out, sort of thing, like in american basketball, or a pitstop in motor racing.

The anglo american empire, will always be trying to get there goals. Donald trump is not against them, he is all for the ptb of the anglo american empire.

Donald trump has nothing to do with damaging there goals, there goals were long damaged before he got into office.

Like martin mcguiness knew of the vile uk gov, they are the most devious, sadistic gov on earth, and you would never trust them, just like there side kicks, the usa, and israel gov.

Trump has done nout to damage the nwo, obama, with unintentional consequences, did the most damage to the anglo aerican empire dream of world domination.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 11:35 PM   #33
machineelf

There will be a NWO but what it entails is not tyranny, instead we will soon see a return to the divine nature of the Earth.
Believe what you want to believe, belief is how you create your reality and if you want to 'be the change you want to see in the world' that is how you go about it, through your beliefs.
And I believe that this Gallactic Equator Crossing is the time of healing which means the end of tyranny.

I find that the manner in which I go about talking about the tyranny makes all the difference. Instead of making it sound all doom and gloom, I spin it like its a great thing we are learning about it, its a sign that the system is falling.

The fact that Icke has gone through what he has gone through and that spirits out of this world are guiding him tells me that there is more to this battle than what we are seeing.
Ickes side of the solution is mainly the exposure side. There is another side to the restoration of Earth and it will soon be much more noticeable, perhaps even a new phase with another person that will have a similar awakening that Icke had in Peru.

As was poignantly placed on a billboard in the background of the last Ghost busters movie "The War is Over". This was also spelled out in 'The Magnificent 7' Denzel(The most high) WASHINGTON to Ethan HAWKE(The Hawk King) "The war is over, the war is over and we need you".

You see the war is as good as over. Its just taking some time to unwind what was in motion.
This is why....

The spirit of Saturn has returned to the source. And I can tell you I know this with great certainty, I predicted this change in the Hexagon in 2015 which is when the change occurred, though this article is from late 2016.
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/1...m-blue-to-gold

I'm not saying to stop the exposure, NOT AT ALL, just to have a little more hope and high spirits because the first great "change"(Obama slogan) (ARchangeL Michael) (Obamas wife is Michelle, the feminine version)) has occurred. It was Archangel Michael that took the fallen angel back to the source.
Believe what you want to believe.

Last edited by machineelf; 27-03-2017 at 05:57 AM.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 09:55 AM   #34
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
A war is about to begin that we have never seen before. It has started from a technological perspective but there is much more to come.
Would you like to say what else you see coming TL.
Old 27-03-2017, 10:01 AM   #35
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineelf View Post
There will be a NWO but what it entails is not tyranny, instead we will soon see a return to the divine nature of the Earth.
Believe what you want to believe, belief is how you create your reality and if you want to 'be the change you want to see in the world' that is how you go about it, through your beliefs.
And I believe that this Gallactic Equator Crossing is the time of healing which means the end of tyranny.

I find that the manner in which I go about talking about the tyranny makes all the difference. Instead of making it sound all doom and gloom, I spin it like its a great thing we are learning about it, its a sign that the system is falling.

The fact that Icke has gone through what he has gone through and that spirits out of this world are guiding him tells me that there is more to this battle than what we are seeing.
Ickes side of the solution is mainly the exposure side. There is another side to the restoration of Earth and it will soon be much more noticeable, perhaps even a new phase with another person that will have a similar awakening that Icke had in Peru.

As was poignantly placed on a billboard in the background of the last Ghost busters movie "The War is Over". This was also spelled out in 'The Magnificent 7' Denzel(The most high) WASHINGTON to Ethan HAWKE(The Hawk King) "The war is over, the war is over and we need you".

You see the war is as good as over. Its just taking some time to unwind what was in motion.
This is why....

The spirit of Saturn has returned to the source. And I can tell you I know this with great certainty, I predicted this change in the Hexagon in 2015 which is when the change occurred, though this article is from late 2016.
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/1...m-blue-to-gold

I'm not saying to stop the exposure, NOT AT ALL, just to have a little more hope and high spirits because the first great "change"(Obama slogan) (ARchangeL Michael) (Obamas wife is Michelle, the feminine version)) has occurred. It was Archangel Michael that took the fallen angel back to the source.
Believe what you want to believe.
I see a future not by believing but by doing what is right, our actions speak much louder than words or beliefs that have culminated from previous programming.

No we are creators every last one of us, this is why I show my actions, share the results of my creations and share the knowledge freely.

Everything the current organisation uses as the absolute opposite against us.

When we create we become who we are.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:36 PM   #36
machineelf

Actions come after thoughts. A whole lot of thinking goes on that culminates in actions. Actions are necessary but thoughts hold much more power in manifesting reality.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 12:48 AM   #37
ex sheep

Those that pull the strings have plans behind plans, so cunning that it is beyond our comprehension.
What is it that they so desperately need.
EVERYTHING feeds of each other, humans are THEIR life source.
What they really fear is exposure, as secrecy deciptfulness lies corruption is what is required for them to stay alive.
Truth honesty and integrity are their real enemy, this is why the truth had to be kept hidden at all costs.
What is at the top of this food chain that requires manipulated energy from humans to survive.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:19 PM   #38
rodstradameous

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post

Does anybody not learn from history anymore ? Are people that braindead ?
No, just dead. People have a collective shared consciousness and sadly most of the people who remember the last century of warfare are now dead so we forget how bad it was and the cycle starts again.
rodstradameous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:35 PM   #39
rodstradameous

I should really say, we forget the behaviours that lead to these events
rodstradameous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 09:45 AM   #40
frank_garrett

they only lost on the liberal side. metaphoriclly speaking its like a finger. yes the liberals lost. but the NWO is everything. and while republicans flourish the NWO flourish as well
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote