Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 01-09-2016, 09:51 AM   #1
the1andonly

Default Celebrity freemasons

How on earth do people take these individuals as role models?

These are just a few celebrity freemasons who openly show their connections yet we still allow our children to watch them on our TeLIEvisions, time to wake up guys.

WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfPiox161k
the1andonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:04 PM   #2
jelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1andonly View Post
How on earth do people take these individuals as role models?

These are just a few celebrity freemasons who openly show their connections yet we still allow our children to watch them on our TeLIEvisions, time to wake up guys.

WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfPiox161k
I cannot get the video to play. It keeps crashing. Maybe someone is trying to stop people from seeing it .
I will try again later but thank you in advance for sharing it.
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:10 PM   #3
ringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly View Post
I cannot get the video to play. It keeps crashing. Maybe someone is trying to stop people from seeing it .
I will try again later but thank you in advance for sharing it.

Try it now.

ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 05:33 PM   #4
fairdose

Tom Hanks
Ron Howard

Both big-time masons which is why they were so keen to do the Davinci Code movies.
fairdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 05:39 PM   #5
derekbuttery

Meh!!

I just assume that they're all in it together (especially those Hollywood types)
Old 01-09-2016, 07:41 PM   #6
sidlittle

Old 06-05-2017, 08:52 PM   #7
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Eric Clapton ... dodgy handshake with Big Ears?

roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:54 PM   #8
JustMe418

Jeremy Beadle
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:55 PM   #9
andy1033

Well considering

Learning acting is called the craft
Going through masonry is called learning the craft.

So i think you get that idea.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 06-05-2017 at 08:56 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:56 PM   #10
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairdose View Post
Tom Hanks
Ron Howard

Both big-time masons which is why they were so keen to do the Davinci Code movies.
Loved that film. Had a look around Rosslynn chapel and you can see loads of masons marks cut into the stones on the walls.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:57 PM   #11
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Well considering

Learning acting is called the craft
Going through masonry is called learning the craft.

So i think you get that idea.
Learning how to create things is also called craft
Old 06-05-2017, 09:04 PM   #12
dmckenna

I always keep an eye on handshakes from those in the media, celebrities and even top athletes. Nearly everytime it's a Freemason handshake. Its actually insane how common it is.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:22 PM   #13
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
I always keep an eye on handshakes from those in the media, celebrities and even top athletes. Nearly everytime it's a Freemason handshake. Its actually insane how common it is.
Personally I dont believe this goes on. Why would they expose their handshakes to non-initiates? what purpose would it serve because if they were freemasons they could network within the organisation without having to do funny handshakes in the public eye to let people know.

I have come across people who do have odd handshales but nothing masonic.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:03 AM   #14
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Personally I dont believe this goes on. Why would they expose their handshakes to non-initiates? what purpose would it serve because if they were freemasons they could network within the organisation without having to do funny handshakes in the public eye to let people know.

Nods as good as a wink...is that what your saying?...what if the hand was a symbol of something that had to be in a specific orientation to waft it's magic?

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:50 AM   #15
dmckenna

Quote:

Well I disagree. Just watch these high profile people shake hands ffs. Almost every handshake is a Masonic one. A personal favourite of mine was Andy Murray shaking the Duke of Kent's hand after winning Wimbledon in 2016. Even average joes on my Twitter feed were talking in jest about the Masonic handshake that was on full display.

Now compare the ratio of Masonic handshakes by these celebrities to people shaking hands in your local pub. A complete contrast.

Why would they do it? i dont know why. Why do they put out obvious symbolism into movies and music videos ie Back to the Future & 9/11? I don't know, people have their opinions on why they do it, but nonetheless, they certainly do it.

Last edited by dmckenna; 07-05-2017 at 05:53 AM.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:56 AM   #16
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Nods as good as a wink...is that what your saying?...what if the hand was a symbol of something that had to be in a specific orientation to waft it's magic?
No, Im saying why bother doing handshakes in the public eye. They use them as modes of recognision so if they do it in public where they can be seen then that means the public could actually learn their mode of recognision and imitate it.

If they are going to risk exposure of their handshakes why not communicate their secret words with each other in public too?
Old 07-05-2017, 07:57 AM   #17
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
Well I disagree. Just watch these high profile people shake hands ffs. Almost every handshake is a Masonic one. A personal favourite of mine was Andy Murray shaking the Duke of Kent's hand after winning Wimbledon in 2016. Even average joes on my Twitter feed were talking in jest about the Masonic handshake that was on full display.

Now compare the ratio of Masonic handshakes by these celebrities to people shaking hands in your local pub. A complete contrast.

Why would they do it? i dont know why. Why do they put out obvious symbolism into movies and music videos ie Back to the Future & 9/11? I don't know, people have their opinions on why they do it, but nonetheless, they certainly do it.
Can you show me some pictures of genuine masonic handshakes compared to celebrity ones to give me a comparison?

Why do you feel the need to swear and use silly icons?
Old 07-05-2017, 10:47 AM   #18
yourgod

Quote:
Can you show me some pictures of genuine masonic handshakes compared to celebrity ones to give me a comparison?

Why do you feel the need to swear and use silly icons?
I'd like to see examples too.

People quite often will place one hand over the other person's hand while shaking hands, i do it myself sometimes, I'm not a mason.
yourgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:11 PM   #19
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourgod View Post
I'd like to see examples too.

People quite often will place one hand over the other person's hand while shaking hands, i do it myself sometimes, I'm not a mason.
True. I have come across many odd handshakes and I think its sometimes just the way people approach you. At times I have almost clasped the side of peoples hand because of the angle and some people might think thats odd.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:12 PM   #20
yourgod

Quote:
True. I have come across many odd handshakes and I think its sometimes just the way people approach you. At times I have almost clasped the side of peoples hand because of the angle and some people might think thats odd.
Non business people generally have rubbish handshakes, and some people are just nervous hand shakers, maybe they're all masons and we just don't realise it?

Or not!
yourgod is offline   Reply With Quote