Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 08-10-2015, 10:00 AM   #81
turquoisefire777

Arrow

Doctor Sells His Practice in New York, Buys Organic Farm & Starts Treating Patients Holistically

October 6, 2015 by Erin Elizabeth

http://www.healthnutnews.com/doctor-....IOOXP6OX.dpuf

Deaths from correctly taken prescription drugs number above 100,000 every year, which is just one of the main reasons why the popularity of natural medicine has surged lately. But even as Americans’ attitudes about medicine have begun to change and realign with the classic Hippocrates mantra of “First, Do No Harm…” our doctors haven’t quite gotten the message. The classic “pills, surgery and vaccines” method that most doctors utilize first and foremost hasn’t changed a whole lot, but some individual doctors have adjusted and begun putting more stock in natural methods again. One particular doctor on the east coast has done the previously unthinkable: he’s spending less time in his New York office and more time reconnecting with the roots of what it means to be healthy.
Dr. Robert Weiss has spent over 25 years taking care of Hudson County residents according to this article from the website NJ.com, but now he’s exploring a whole new way to them become, and stay, healthy: a full-fledged “farmacy” built on the power of plant-based “food as medicine” rather than drugs or surgery.
http://www.healthnutnews.com/doctor-....IOOXP6OX.dpuf

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 08-10-2015 at 10:04 AM.
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:10 AM   #82
turquoisefire777

Vietnam: Dog Thieves Beaten To Death

By sayno2013 / Oct 8, 2015

BREAKING NEWS: two dog thieves have been lynched by an angry mob of pet owners and then beaten to death in Dak Lak, southern Vietnam. Dak Lak Traffic Police Officer Nguyen Thai Dung confirmed that dog thieves are willing to attack pet owners and those who chase the thieves, including police officers.

Dak Lak police are searching for the people involved in lynching the two dog thieves, at 2am early Tuesday morning. Residents of Buon Ma Thuot town found four dog thieves fleeing on two motorbikes. A chase broke out and after one kilometer, one of the motorbikes crashed and the two dog thieves from the crashed motorbike were immediately set upon by the angry mob, lynched and severely beaten.

The men were beaten so severely that one man died on the spot and the other man died on his way to hospital, according to the S.E.A. media. Their motorbike was set on fire and burned. A local official, known as Dinh Si Thao, said residents found slingshots and chili powder in the duo’s bag, which is known to be used by dog thieves when stealing dogs.

http://saynotodogmeat.net/2015/10/08...aten-to-death/

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 08-10-2015 at 10:11 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:25 AM   #83
turquoisefire777

Helmet cam of firefighters saving three dogs from fire
September 30, 2015 

Firefighters saving three dogs from fire. This real time video of hero’s every day job. We owe our thanks to these men and women who risk their lives to protect and save not only humans but all of our family.

http://3dprintinghome.net/2015/09/he...ogs-from-fire/

West Springfield House Fire - Dogs Rescued

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5XpssIGBMg

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 08-10-2015 at 11:34 AM.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:55 AM   #84
turquoisefire777

Woman dubbed the 'Queen of Ivory' who allegedly masterminded the smuggling of 706 elephants' tusks is arrested in Tanzania
Yang Feng Glan appeared in court following a year-long investigation
Said to be at centre of a smuggling ring which exported tusks to Far East
News welcomed by charity hoping it may lead to other high profile arrests
Tanzania's elephant population has dropped by 65,000 in just five years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3o3iz16J2

A Chinese woman dubbed the 'Queen of Ivory' said to be at the centre of an international smuggling ring which has left hundreds of elephants dead has been arrested.

Yang Feng Glan was charged alongside two Tazanian men in Dar es Salaam after an investigation which lasted a year and spread across continents.

Glan is accused of smuggling 760 tusks out of the country to the Far East between January 2000 and May 2014 - an amount thought to be worth almost £2million.

aluable: The alleged offences took place over a 15-year period. Pictured: Burning contraband ivory in Nairobi

If convicted, she faces between 20 and 30 years behind bars for her part in a trade which has helped Tanzania's elephant population drop from 109,051 in 2009 to 43,330 in 2014.

According to the Elephant Action League, she has already admitted to string of offences.

The 66-year-old businesswoman is understood to have lived in Tanzania since 1975, when she worked as a translator on the Chinese-built railway.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:36 AM   #85
turquoisefire777

Abandoned And Abused Dogs Are Completely Transformed By Love

This amazing Sri Lankan charity is transforming animal welfare, one street dog at a time! Look at the before and after pictures of these street dogs, thanks to Dogstar Foundation.

https://www.thedodo.com/stray-dogs-r...153623161.html

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 11-10-2015 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:38 AM   #86
turquoisefire777

Woman Discovers Baby Squirrel Drowning In Flood, Scoops Him Up

She discovered him unmoving and underwater.

But Sarah Scruggs was determined to nurse a baby squirrel caught adrift in South Carolina's recent floods back to life.

https://www.thedodo.com/woman-helps-...396548074.html

Old 11-10-2015, 10:51 AM   #87
turquoisefire777

Talking

Thistle taste...SHARP! Hungry rabbit gets a nasty surprise when it tries to nibble on a spiky plant

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3oFsKr7oU

Old 13-10-2015, 04:59 PM   #88
turquoisefire777

All babies love a bedtime lullaby... even if they're an elephant! Young calf curls up on a woman's lap and drifts off to sleep as she sings to it at Thai nature park

•The baby elephant drifts off as the woman strokes its head and sings
•The clip was taken at an elephant sanctuary in the Chaing Mai mountains
•Elephants are forced to work long hours in the Thai tourism trade

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3oT4RNd9E

Old 13-10-2015, 05:42 PM   #89
aster
Banned

Lovely pics - my favourite so far, but how can you choose?
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2015, 04:28 PM   #90
turquoisefire777

Rescued seal released after cow encounter

A seal pup which was separated from its mother and ended up surrounded by cows in a Lincolnshire field, has been released back into the wild.

The pup, named Celebration, was found by a birdwatcher at the RSPB reserve at Frampton Marsh, in July.

The harbour seal was the first pup of 2015 to be rescued by staff from Natureland Seal Sanctuary in Skegness.

Duncan Yeadon, from Natureland, said: "She is now nice and chubby and able to face the rigours of the North Sea."

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cps...b7f582c174.jpg

Old 14-10-2015, 04:30 PM   #91
turquoisefire777

Thumbs up

One of the World’s Most Notorious Illegal Fishing Crews Is Fined $17 Million

Sea Shepherd’s dogged pursuit of the vessel Thunder has resulted in jail time, big penalties, and a breakthrough in how to catch ocean poachers.

The environmental activist group Sea Shepherd’s epic 110-day, 10,000-nautical-mile ocean pursuit of an illegal fishing vessel has paid off.

The captain and two senior crew members of the fishing vessel Thunder were found guilty by a São Tomé and Príncipe court on Monday of multiple charges linked to illegal fishing, including forgery, pollution, and damage to the environment. São Tomé and Príncipe is an island nation that lies off the west coast of Africa in the Gulf of Guinea.

The three men face between 32 and 36 months in jail and collectively have been fined more than $17 million, according to Sea Shepherd representatives and a prosecutor in the case, The New York Times reported.

http://www.takepart.com/article/2015...share-facebook
Old 19-10-2015, 05:59 AM   #92
turquoisefire777

Outrage as ban on elephant trophy imports from Africa into Europe lifted

Animal rights campaigners furious after EU’s Scientific Review Group’s U-turn on an earlier decision to suspend imports from Zambia

Elephant hunt trophy imports from Africa in to Europe can restart after a controversial EU ruling.

Animal campaigners are furious about the EU’s Scientific Review Group’s U-turn on an earlier decision to suspend imports from Zambia.

The country had export of its elephant trophies stopped in April after concerns from representatives of EU countries that population levels were dangerously low.

The Zambian government claimed an aerial survey suggests there are now 33,000 of the animals in the country, leading the EU to change its position.

The same meeting of the EU group agreed to continue to allow the import of lion hunting trophies from Tanzania, Zambia and Mozambique

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...rebar_facebook

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 19-10-2015 at 06:00 AM.
Old 19-10-2015, 06:04 AM   #93
turquoisefire777

Elephant Brings Her New Baby To Visit The People Who Saved Her Life

She doesn't even have a name yet but people are already ecstatic she's here.

"Hot, Hot, Hot off the press," The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (DSWT) proudly posted to Facebook early on Tuesday. "[E]x orphan Wendi has given birth to a tiny baby girl! We wanted to share this news with you all straight away, in fact we haven't even chosen a name for this tiny bundle of life."

Wendi was rescued by DSWT back in 2002. She was only days old and her mother had been killed by poachers.

"So young that we do not believe she even received her mother's colostrum [first milk], so we gave her powdered colostrum in her first bottles of milk," DSWT wrote of Wendi's plight. "Wendi surviving was a miracle, made possible by our dedicated team of carers and their knowledge and expertise."

https://www.thedodo.com/orphan-eleph...402537219.html

Now living wild, orphan elephant Wendi gives birth to her first baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTZvD643xzc

On the morning of Tuesday 13th October, we were greeted with a magical sight: ex-orphan Wendi had given birth during the night, and had visited to show her new born baby (update - named Wiva)!

Wendi, who we rescued back in 2002, was just days old when she came into our care – so young that she was given elephant colostrum which contained the vital anti-bodies she would have got from her mother’s first milk. A miracle baby too young to know her own natural mother, she was hand-raised by humans and reintegrated back into the wild and now has her own daughter to raise!

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 19-10-2015 at 06:05 AM.
Old 21-10-2015, 08:57 AM   #94
turquoisefire777

Zimbabwe elephant hunter identified as German property mogul

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...fb_ref=Default

Animal rights group PETA, which issued an appeal for hunter's name, says former friends of Rainer Schorr have identified him from photographs taken on hunt of one of Africa's largest elephant

A leading animal rights group has named the man believed to be the German hunter who paid nearly £40,000 to shoot one of the largest elephants ever seen in Zimbabwe as a property mogul in Berlin.

PETA in Germany offered a €1,000 (£730) reward to anyone who could identify the German hunter photographed posing with the body of the huge elephant that was circulated widely online after the Telegraph revealed the animal had been killed as a trophy on a private shoot.

Rainer Schorr, a real estate CEO, was named by three separate sources as the hunter who sparked global anger after killing what is thought to be the biggest elephant killed in Africa for almost 30 years.

Old 24-10-2015, 12:41 AM   #95
willow

Love this thread.... Thank you
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 12:13 PM   #96
turquoisefire777

Cool

Man killed by lion at Limpopo game farm

It’s understood the deceased was part of an illegal hunting party when they came across two lions.

JOHANNESBURG – A man has been mauled to death by a lion at a game farm in Limpopo.

It’s understood the deceased, named as Matome Mahlale, was part of an illegal hunting party in the Namakgale game farm when they came across two lions.
http://ewn.co.za/2015/10/23/Man-maul...arm-in-Limpopo
The police's Ronel Otto says, “They came across two lions. Three men managed to climb into a tree and the other one managed to escape. But the deceased and two dogs were mauled by the lion. The other three men managed to reach safety after the lions left the scene.”

She says they’ve registered an inquest docket for further investigation.

Old 24-10-2015, 05:30 PM   #97
willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
Love this thread.... Thank you
I should probably have stated, I do skip over most of the upsetting stories, and go straight for the heartwarming ones.... But I do think people need to be made aware of what is going on in the world. Many have no clue of these terrible circumstances and how so many animals are mistreated/abused even tortured... Something has to change, and spreading awareness is where it begins. Thank you for all the stories, and for making others aware.
Old 24-10-2015, 06:37 PM   #98
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
I should probably have stated, I do skip over most of the upsetting stories, and go straight for the heartwarming ones.... But I do think people need to be made aware of what is going on in the world. Many have no clue of these terrible circumstances and how so many animals are mistreated/abused even tortured... Something has to change, and spreading awareness is where it begins. Thank you for all the stories, and for making others aware.
thank you for the fantastic compliment, it is very much appreciated.

and yes, the upsetting stories are at the moment, for me at least, that we try and acknowledge what is happening to animals. i try to honor those people who have the courage to expose animal cruelty by pointing in that direction. for there has been many times when, even as a grown adult, when i witness through a leaked video or read of how defenseles animals are tortured to death while fully conscious, i just want to either puke or faint right in front of the computer it's that bad sadly.

as i briefly mentioned before, when a living and seemingly innocent being is "murdered" so cold bloodedly, and sometimes especially by "average, everyday" people, this sets of a whole lot of bad vibes loose that just attracts more bad vibes, and thus manifests itself somehere else even less desireable. so i'm hoping the opposite of these artocities will take place more often.

Old 24-10-2015, 06:44 PM   #99
turquoisefire777

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 24-10-2015 at 06:53 PM.
Old 24-10-2015, 07:02 PM   #100
willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefire777 View Post
thank you for the fantastic compliment, it is very much appreciated.

and yes, the upsetting stories are at the moment, for me at least, that we try and acknowledge what is happening to animals. i try to honor those people who have the courage to expose animal cruelty by pointing in that direction. for there has been many times when, even as a grown adult, when i witness through a leaked video or read of how defenseles animals are tortured to death while fully conscious, i just want to either puke or faint right in front of the computer it's that bad sadly.

as i briefly mentioned before, when a living and seemingly innocent being is "murdered" so cold bloodedly, and sometimes especially by "average, everyday" people, this sets of a whole lot of bad vibes loose that just attracts more bad vibes, and thus manifests itself somehere else even less desireable. so i'm hoping the opposite of these artocities will take place more often.
I think maybe sometimes I am too weak. The videos totally break me down. There is so much I want to do, I would love to make a difference... but on an individual level, I feel there is very little I can do, even though I know every small act does make a difference.

It's overwhelming, knowing how many suffer.

This is where raising awareness and supporting those that are exposing these acts does make a difference.... If one person is touched/affected... then that is a huge accomplishment and ripples are sent out.. touching the heart of another, then another....

You are doing a wonderful thing here.... Thank you again.