Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
10thlight
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,099
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons!!

The thing is people say they are not real but human imagination.
Well you realy start to look into more.
You will see that things to exist that you can not understand.
And fact there are alot of different beings then you think.
Myths come from some where back in time.
People just didnt make up stuff.

example 1 video
ghost demons and spirits

example 2 video
Ghost Car Drives Through a Fence During High Speed Pursuit

Your mind doesnt want to believe because it seems illogicall.
Anyways there just 2 video of many.


There are so many videos now caught on tape.\
Then there the ufo ufo phenomenon which falls in the deniable category too.
Seems illogical too huh?

The bottom line people dont want to believe there are forces outside of there control.
Maybe christanity has some points to it?
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 09:35 PM   #2
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
The thing is people say they are not real but human imagination.
Well you realy start to look into more.
You will see that things to exist that you can not understand.
And fact there are alot of different beings then you think.
Myths come from some where back in time.
People just didnt make up stuff.

example 1 video
ghost demons and spirits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8

example 2 video
Ghost Car Drives Through a Fence During High Speed Pursuit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICVRSoiDLeE

Your mind doesnt want to believe because it seems illogicall.
Anyways there just 2 video of many.


There are so many videos now caught on tape.\
Then there the ufo ufo phenomenon which falls in the deniable category too.
Seems illogical too huh?

The bottom line people dont want to believe there are forces outside of there control.
Maybe christanity has some points to it?


I don't care if the videos are fake, real, or hoaxed. I do not care. The fact is that these things are real. Christianity cannot say much on it because it is a false religion. Ghosts, demons, and spirits can be many different things. Ghosts are lost souls still dwelling in the third dimension after death, demons.. well demons can be a myriad of things depending on what is being called a demon, and spirits can be anything from the aforementioned beings to nature spirits to beings that exist as pure energy. That is the fact of the matter. Christians, in their self righteous, and fearful nature, like to lump all of it into the same category, call it 'bad', and pretend it does not exist until their "bad 'ol" human nature tries to make them be human. Then it's all, "DEAR LORD SAVE ME FROM THE SATAAAN!!" Christians hate their humanity. They hate the darkness inside of them. I embrace mine.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
hurt4ever1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,437
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
I don't care if the videos are fake, real, or hoaxed. I do not care. The fact is that these things are real. Christianity cannot say much on it because it is a false religion. Ghosts, demons, and spirits can be many different things. Ghosts are lost souls still dwelling in the third dimension after death, demons.. well demons can be a myriad of things depending on what is being called a demon, and spirits can be anything from the aforementioned beings to nature spirits to beings that exist as pure energy. That is the fact of the matter. Christians, in their self righteous, and fearful nature, like to lump all of it into the same category, call it 'bad', and pretend it does not exist until their "bad 'ol" human nature tries to make them be human. Then it's all, "DEAR LORD SAVE ME FROM THE SATAAAN!!" Christians hate their humanity. They hate the darkness inside of them. I embrace mine.
How do you do that kitabatake? I have been trying to it also, but I am having difficulty doing so.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #4
oilydoyley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 402
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Entities are certainly real.

There are various reasons why they are around however, sometimes I think we should remember we are in their realm on the Earthly lower regions.

I believe in some cases we work with them to experience life although there are some that don't want to move on and become too attached.
oilydoyley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #5
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurt4ever1 View Post
How do you do that kitabatake? I have been trying to it also, but I am having difficulty doing so.

You just asked me to teach a class. It's like deprogramming yourself from a religion. You have to learn, meditate, practice certain occult traditions, and master your feelings. It's a form of occult in and of itself. Even after five years, I am only just now feeling ready to open up Thomas Karlsson's, "Qabalah, Qliphoth, and Goetic Magic."

I am one of those who would argue that not all occult books contain hoax spawned disinformation. There are a few good authors out there who are willing to teach you if you are willing to learn.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #6
oilydoyley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 402
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You have to embrace the darkness to love light.

You have to have both to have the experiences that we require to learn and enhance.
oilydoyley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #7
hurt4ever1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,437
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
You just asked me to teach a class. It's like deprogramming yourself from a religion. You have to learn, meditate, practice certain occult traditions, and master your feelings. It's a form of occult in and of itself. Even after five years, I am only just now feeling ready to open up Thomas Karlsson's, "Qabalah, Qliphoth, and Goetic Magic."

I am one of those who would argue that not all occult books contain hoax spawned disinformation. There are a few good authors out there who are willing to teach you if you are willing to learn.
What occult traditions do mean?

I tend to swing like a pendulum, too far one way or another. I am working on balance. I will check out the Qabala book, thank you for the info!
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #8
hurt4ever1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,437
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilydoyley View Post
You have to embrace the darkness to love light.

You have to have both to have the experiences that we require to learn and enhance.
I agree.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #9
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurt4ever1 View Post
What occult traditions do mean?

I tend to swing like a pendulum, too far one way or another. I am working on balance. I will check out the Qabala book, thank you for the info!


You have to look at all of them. Not just one. I mean ALL of them. You have to get a general idea of WHAT 'evil', 'darkness', 'immorality' is within every world culture. I am not preaching a single belief system here. Rest assured.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #10
10thlight
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,099
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
You have to look at all of them. Not just one. I mean ALL of them. You have to get a general idea of WHAT 'evil', 'darkness', 'immorality' is within every world culture. I am not preaching a single belief system here. Rest assured.
I agree..study all the different cultures
Dont stay to long in the wilderness!!!!
Jesus went into the wilderness!!!

Deep in the darkness
You will find what Adolf Hitler found.
but you have to take that path to decide and come to a conclusion yourself...
You have to void your consciousness and justify why u have to kill billions of people.Also you have to become one with the ascended masters or you spirit guide and go through rituals to get there.
Knowledge you shall increase!!!
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #11
10thlight
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,099
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

This world is all yin and yang...
I suggest you start studying that!!!
But you should know something about yourself astrology or something.And go in which field best suits you as a individual and applies to you.\
Did you not find davids icke book in the occult section?

one example
Occult just means hidden knowledge.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 09:04 AM   #12
christ4life
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,961
Likes: 17 (9 Posts)
Default

Demons are shapeshifters nothing is what it may seem. A person who looks like your dead grandmother is actually a demon in disguise. Trickster spirits are demons. This is why we are to test the spirits to see if they are who they claim to be. A demon will flee in the name of Jesus Christ from a person who has faith.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 11:02 AM   #13
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

I will repost what I just proclaimed in another thread, because I want you christians, muslims, and whatever else, to understand just how serious I am about where I stand, and how committed I am to my cause. You cannot, will not, ever change me. I am my god and I am aligned with darker powers because I found truth in them. I have embraced only what has been there within me since I was born. It is why your god denied me. He knows I am another's child.

I am the AZOTHOZ of my soul and of my world. I am the beginning and end of my life. There is no god before me. I have devoured every god who has made an attempt on my soul. I will commit whatever profane ritual that would blaspheme the false god of the Bible. Believe me. I hold nothing back. I never will. This is no laughing matter, as I have, and many have, proclaimed war on christianity, and the disgusting wyrm who sits on the throne of heaven. He will not win.



I AM of my father the devil, and the lusts of my father I will do. He was a liberator from the beginning, and abode not in lies, because there is no deception in him. When he speaks a truth, he speaks of his own: for he is freedom, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me
not.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #14
charlesb
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the living
Posts: 1,231
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
You cannot, will not, ever change me. I am my god and I am aligned with darker powers because I found truth in them.
You love darkness because you hate and are full of sin.

Jhn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

It's up to you what you do. However the deeds of darkness have already been judged.
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #15
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
You love darkness because you hate and are full of sin.

Jhn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

It's up to you what you do. However the deeds of darkness have already been judged.

I have said it before: Sin is relative. Just because some random entity claims to be the creator does not mean that he is. I have seen the spirits that dwell around me. I doubt you have. Yours hide and refuse to be seen.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #16
charlesb
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the living
Posts: 1,231
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
I have said it before: Sin is relative.
Sin is absolute by the measure of your own standards that you apply to others. You are already a sinner because you claim the one with no sin is "random." So you judge before you know. You condemn what you do not understand. You are, by your own standards, an absolute sinner.

Quote:
Just because some random entity claims to be the creator does not mean that he is. I have seen the spirits that dwell around me. I doubt you have. Yours hide and refuse to be seen.
Jesus hid and refused to be seen? If you refuse to listen to what Jesus said, you cannot then complain that he hid.

Jhn 3:14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 09:53 PM   #17
kitabatake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,341
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesb View Post
Sin is absolute by the measure of your own standards that you apply to others. You are already a sinner because you claim the one with no sin is "random." So you judge before you know. You condemn what you do not understand. You are, by your own standards, an absolute sinner.


Jesus hid and refused to be seen? If you refuse to listen to what Jesus said, you cannot then complain that he hid.

Jhn 3:14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,


But you have not seen Jesus with your own eyes. I have seen spirits that were clearly not Jesus. So I am led to believe that spirits exist but not Jesus. I have never seen him.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #18
charlesb
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Land of the living
Posts: 1,231
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
But you have not seen Jesus with your own eyes. I have seen spirits that were clearly not Jesus. So I am led to believe that spirits exist but not Jesus. I have never seen him.
I too have heard (but not seen) spirits, the spirits of the earth, of the underworld. Demoniacal spirits. But I certainly would not want to associate with them, as they are hideous monstrosities.

You can't see God, because he lives in unapproachable light. To see God would be to die. That is why the godly must live by faith.
charlesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:50 AM   #19
christ4life
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,961
Likes: 17 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
I will repost what I just proclaimed in another thread, because I want you christians, muslims, and whatever else, to understand just how serious I am about where I stand, and how committed I am to my cause. You cannot, will not, ever change me. I am my god and I am aligned with darker powers because I found truth in them. I have embraced only what has been there within me since I was born. It is why your god denied me. He knows I am another's child.

I am the AZOTHOZ of my soul and of my world. I am the beginning and end of my life. There is no god before me. I have devoured every god who has made an attempt on my soul. I will commit whatever profane ritual that would blaspheme the false god of the Bible. Believe me. I hold nothing back. I never will. This is no laughing matter, as I have, and many have, proclaimed war on christianity, and the disgusting wyrm who sits on the throne of heaven. He will not win.



I AM of my father the devil, and the lusts of my father I will do. He was a liberator from the beginning, and abode not in lies, because there is no deception in him. When he speaks a truth, he speaks of his own: for he is freedom, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me
not.
Spoken like a true nephilim there is no surprise that those who are born of the devil will speak of him, and believe his lies like father like son. Lucifer is a creation of God, and as much as you deny him you are apart of him to. History repeats itself only fools don't learn. I'm so sick of all this fighting, and evil in this world I will be glad when it is over.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:55 AM   #20
christ4life
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,961
Likes: 17 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitabatake View Post
But you have not seen Jesus with your own eyes. I have seen spirits that were clearly not Jesus. So I am led to believe that spirits exist but not Jesus. I have never seen him.
Angels don't want you worshipping them, and talking to them. Demonic spirits have gone away from God, and want self worship so of course they will appear to you, and communicate in order to decieve you. God wants people to make a choice he wouldn't force himself upon you.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.