Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 19-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #1
white zombie
Inactive

Default Individualism Vs Collectivism

I'd like to get peoples ideas on this.

Individualism like in the States seems to enhance the elites control and ability to reprogram society. Divided and conquered. No united defence. No purpose to peoples lives as a community bar what you're instructed.

Collectivism, where the good of the many is placed over the individual is still useless if its subverted in purpose or goal by the elites.

Is the awakening a moot point as long as the elites remain or what am I missing? I dont think they're going to leave voluntarily. I doubt they could even be all rooted out.

Thoughts?
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 06:03 AM   #2
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
I'd like to get peoples ideas on this.

Individualism like in the States seems to enhance the elites control and ability to reprogram society. Divided and conquered. No united defence. No purpose to peoples lives as a community bar what you're instructed.

Collectivism, where the good of the many is placed over the individual is still useless if its subverted in purpose or goal by the elites.

Is the awakening a moot point as long as the elites remain or what am I missing? I dont think they're going to leave voluntarily. I doubt they could even be all rooted out.

Thoughts?
Individualism is a key point to the NWO agenda. It encourages the idea of people as independent, complete in themself as regards their identity, disregarding their heritage and leaving them alienated but highly mobile and without regard for borders. Just like the NWO themselves.

Collectivism is integral to the solution, but it is necessary and not sufficient as regards the solution. This fact, that it isnt sufficient in itself, is how it too has been abused by PTB so often. A contrived form of collectivism is almost as great a problem as the atomised chaos of individualism.

Healthy collectivism is small scale, personal, intimate. Its essence is loving and trusting relationships, and is how humans can express a fundamental spiritual truth (that the universe is One) on a human level. It's more complex than that though.

Last edited by knightofthegrail; 19-04-2011 at 06:08 AM.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 09:18 AM   #3
white zombie
Inactive

I always figured mankind would have to come face to face with its own mortality to bring about change.

Unfortunately I think the PTB figured this too and will be there to guide the whole show.

Whats supposed to happen, can someone give me an idea of this awakening?
Old 19-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
levantine

It seems to me that what you're missing is that the character of collectivism depends on many things. One is the size of the collective. In principle, a 'collective' can be so small (3-4 people) that its size diminishes the possibility of elites.

Also, the society - the biggest collective - can be organised by dialogue between smaller communities.

Communities, as well as clusters of communities, can be seen as steps between two levels: the Individual and the Common Good: each awesome in its own way, each meaningless without the other.

The community-steps connect them.

Without the community-steps, you either can't reach the other because its too high. Or you can reach the other level only by falling from a great height and risking your life and health.

I hope I'll write more about this some other time.
levantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #5
white zombie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by levantine View Post
It seems to me that what you're missing is that the character of collectivism depends on many things. One is the size of the collective. In principle, a 'collective' can be so small (3-4 people) that its size diminishes the possibility of elites.

Also, the society - the biggest collective - can be organised by dialogue between smaller communities.

Communities, as well as clusters of communities, can be seen as steps between two levels: the Individual and the Common Good: each awesome in its own way, each meaningless without the other.

The community-steps connect them.

Without the community-steps, you either can't reach the other because its too high. Or you can reach the other level only by falling from a great height and risking your life and health.

I hope I'll write more about this some other time.

A good synopsis.

These elites wont step down though. Dug in like fleas at dinner time.