Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default Faith.

One time my healer friend, she never owns more than some grocery money,
was led to a crystal shop, because there was a special crystal there that
she needed for her healing work. The crystal's name is magic aura crystal,
and miners only found a tiny vein of this unique crystal.. all pieces already
have an owner, so you can't buy this crystal anymore, except maybe on
ebay if you are lucky.

It is the most powerful crystal that exists on Earth, and the most rare, it
has an energy that is millions of times stronger than any other crystal. But
the crystal, just a small piece, cost many thousands of dollars in that shop.
So she left the shop and had faith that the Light would find a way to get
her that crystal.

Later on she inherited a few thousand dollars, and was able to buy that
crystal, and was able to start using it in her healing work.

This is how faith works.. the more faith you have, the stronger your bond
with the Light is, and the more the Light can influence the physical world
to bring you what you need. The less faith you have, the less the Light
can do for you.. because the bond is not strong enough for the Light to
affect the physical world for you. In that situation it will be the darkness
that influences your life, and bring you misery and suffering.

People say blind faith is a religious trap, but if you have true faith in the
Light, in the Mother Earth, then that faith will create a bond between you,
the Light, and Mother Earth. This bond, created solely by your faith, makes
it possible for the Light to influence the physical world to bring you what
you need.

This is something many people have to learn, to have complete faith in the
Light, even if you are in a miserable situation. Complete faith in the Light
and in Mother Earth, will form a bond that is strong enough for the Light to
actively intervene in the physical world to change events and bring you all
you need.

I say all that you need though, not all that you want.

I'm not talking about some law of attraction rubbish to fill your greedy desire,
that never works anyway.. the law of attraction doesn't work that way.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
One time my healer friend, she never owns more than some grocery money,
was led to a crystal shop, because there was a special crystal there that
she needed for her healing work. The crystal's name is magic aura crystal,
and miners only found a tiny vein of this unique crystal.. all pieces already
have an owner, so you can't buy this crystal anymore, except maybe on
ebay if you are lucky.

It is the most powerful crystal that exists on Earth, and the most rare, it
has an energy that is millions of times stronger than any other crystal. But
the crystal, just a small piece, cost many thousands of dollars in that shop.
So she left the shop and had faith that the Light would find a way to get
her that crystal.

Later on she inherited a few thousand dollars, and was able to buy that
crystal, and was able to start using it in her healing work.

This is how faith works.. the more faith you have, the stronger your bond
with the Light is, and the more the Light can influence the physical world
to bring you what you need. The less faith you have, the less the Light
can do for you.. because the bond is not strong enough for the Light to
affect the physical world for you. In that situation it will be the darkness
that influences your life, and bring you misery and suffering.

People say blind faith is a religious trap, but if you have true faith in the
Light, in the Mother Earth, then that faith will create a bond between you,
the Light, and Mother Earth. This bond, created solely by your faith, makes
it possible for the Light to influence the physical world to bring you what
you need.

This is something many people have to learn, to have complete faith in the
Light, even if you are in a miserable situation. Complete faith in the Light
and in Mother Earth, will form a bond that is strong enough for the Light to
actively intervene in the physical world to change events and bring you all
you need.

I say all that you need though, not all that you want.

I'm not talking about some law of attraction rubbish to fill your greedy desire,
that never works anyway.. the law of attraction doesn't work that way.
I have been in so many situations where I needed money, information, or something like that, with seemingly no hope of getting what i need and then some miracle happens and all is okay. Its happened so many times that I have utter faith that I will always be taken care of. I have noticed that things happen more quickly when I am loving and not arrogant etc - so vibration plays a part i feel.

You mention law of attraction. Maybe your friend used the law of attraction to get the crystal. She was clear about what she wanted, and was in alignment with it as she expected to get the funds for the crystal (expectation is key apparently in the law of attraction working for you) and then she received the money she needed. I find getting clear about what i want/need and maybe writing it down makes the things i need come to me more quickly. I thought i would never recover my health but, through focussing on health i attracted the pieces of the puzzle to put myself back together. My faith increased and i attracted things more quickly. It certainly seems that i have been 'attracting' what i need but not for greedy reasons.

Maybe 'law of attraction' is just another word for having "a stronger bond with the light"? You said in another thread law of attraction concept is flawed because ie a baby didnt attract being sexually abused - but does that mean everyone starts life with a blank slate. Maybe the baby was continuing a stream of creating from a previous incarnation?

Last edited by domathy; 18-04-2011 at 07:52 PM.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

If a baby is abused, there is only one responsible party,
and that is the abuser. The law of attraction has only a
very small effect on our lives, usually only on an energy
level, not on a physical events level.

And the law of attraction certainly doesn't carry over
into your next incarnation.

For example if you indulge in negative thoughts and you
keep brooding on them, you might attract negative spirits
who will feed from you and make you even more miserable.

But it's not going to have any effect on what happens to
you in the physical world. So no, faith is not the same as
the law of attraction. Faith creates a bond between you,
the Earth and the Light, and this bond allows the Light
to actively intervene in your life on many levels, even on
a physical level.

For example if your faith hasn't been damaged yet and
you are still young, or if you have regained your faith at
a later age.. you might be riding a bike.. and from the
sides a car comes storming at you.. now the Light has
the power to physically push you off your bike and in
that way prevent you from getting hit, saving your life.

Now you can bet your socks on it that the darkness had
manipulated the driver of the car to drive too fast and
recklessly, in an attempt to kill you.

That is why faith is so important, to allow the Light to
intervene in your life and protect you from the darkness.
On Earth you don't even know who you are, you have
none of your Light abilities, so there is no way you can
protect yourself.. faith is your only shield.

Anyway,

Indirectly the law of attraction can have some effect on
a physical level. By causing depression for example you
might become vulnerable to manipulation, and you might
be manipulated into making some bad decisions.

But the law of attraction has no direct effect on our real
physical lives.. it only affects us on an energy level. The
more positive you are, the more positive energy you will
attract, the easier it will be for the Light to help you.

The more negative you are, the more negative energy
you attract, the easier you will be manipulated and the
harder it will be for the Light to help you.

I guess the law of attraction could be described as a
very weak form of spiritual gravity. The fuss about the
law of attraction is absolutely not worth it.

Last edited by zsymon; 18-04-2011 at 10:11 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
If a baby is abused, there is only one responsible party,
and that is the abuser. The law of attraction has only a
very small effect on our lives, usually only on an energy
level, not on a physical events level.

And the law of attraction certainly doesn't carry over
into your next incarnation.

For example if you indulge in negative thoughts and you
keep brooding on them, you might attract negative spirits
who will feed from you and make you even more miserable.

But it's not going to have any effect on what happens to
you in the physical world. So no, faith is not the same as
the law of attraction. Faith creates a bond between you,
the Earth and the Light, and this bond allows the Light
to actively intervene in your life on many levels, even on
a physical level.

For example if your faith hasn't been damaged yet and
you are still young, or if you have regained your faith at
a later age.. you might be riding a bike.. and from the
sides a car comes storming at you.. now the Light has
the power to physically push you off your bike and in
that way prevent you from getting hit, saving your life.

Now you can bet your socks on it that the darkness had
manipulated the driver of the car to drive too fast and
recklessly, in an attempt to kill you.

That is why faith is so important, to allow the Light to
intervene in your life and protect you from the darkness.
On Earth you don't even know who you are, you have
none of your Light abilities, so there is no way you can
protect yourself.. faith is your only shield.

Anyway,

Indirectly the law of attraction can have some effect on
a physical level. By causing depression for example you
might become vulnerable to manipulation, and you might
be manipulated into making some bad decisions.

But the law of attraction has no direct effect on our real
physical lives.. it only affects us on an energy level. The
more positive you are, the more positive energy you will
attract, the easier it will be for the Light to help you.

The more negative you are, the more negative energy
you attract, the easier you will be manipulated and the
harder it will be for the Light to help you.

I guess the law of attraction could be described as a
very weak form of spiritual gravity. The fuss about the
law of attraction is absolutely not worth it.
Well, that seems to make sense. To be honest most of these 'miracles' I experience tend to feel like miracles or some kind of intervention - as opposed to some kind of deliberate conscious creation/attraction. So my experience does not contradict what you say so I will reflect on it some more. I just seem to have very good luck. Thanks for your reply.

Last edited by domathy; 19-04-2011 at 09:58 AM.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #5
mrunhappy
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,714
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

I don't have any faith. I hate life. I hate people. I aim to be dead within a year from bad habits.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #6
jconnar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Asylum
Posts: 4,093
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
I don't have any faith. I hate life. I hate people. I aim to be dead within a year from bad habits.
Your EGO should burn up pretty quick, I would think with that outlook.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #7
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
Your EGO should burn up pretty quick, I would think with that outlook.
Are you saying ego is removed by hating everything?

Ego is a negative energy and is countered by love, not hatred.

I don't think I understand what you're trying to say.

Last edited by zsymon; 19-04-2011 at 12:44 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #8
jconnar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Asylum
Posts: 4,093
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Are you saying ego is removed by hating everything?

Ego is a negative energy and is countered by love, not hatred.

I don't think I understand what you're trying to say.
Don't worry about me, its only my own personal view.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 02:04 PM   #9
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,622
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post

I don't have any faith.
Sure you do - you have faith that your posting would appear on the forum, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered typing it!
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.

Last edited by phildee3; 19-04-2011 at 02:05 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #10
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
If a baby is abused, there is only one responsible party,
and that is the abuser. The law of attraction has only a
very small effect on our lives, usually only on an energy
level, not on a physical events level.

And the law of attraction certainly doesn't carry over
into your next incarnation.

For example if you indulge in negative thoughts and you
keep brooding on them, you might attract negative spirits
who will feed from you and make you even more miserable.

But it's not going to have any effect on what happens to
you in the physical world. So no, faith is not the same as
the law of attraction. Faith creates a bond between you,
the Earth and the Light, and this bond allows the Light
to actively intervene in your life on many levels, even on
a physical level.

For example if your faith hasn't been damaged yet and
you are still young, or if you have regained your faith at
a later age.. you might be riding a bike.. and from the
sides a car comes storming at you.. now the Light has
the power to physically push you off your bike and in
that way prevent you from getting hit, saving your life.

Now you can bet your socks on it that the darkness had
manipulated the driver of the car to drive too fast and
recklessly, in an attempt to kill you.

That is why faith is so important, to allow the Light to
intervene in your life and protect you from the darkness.
On Earth you don't even know who you are, you have
none of your Light abilities, so there is no way you can
protect yourself.. faith is your only shield.

Anyway,

Indirectly the law of attraction can have some effect on
a physical level. By causing depression for example you
might become vulnerable to manipulation, and you might
be manipulated into making some bad decisions.

But the law of attraction has no direct effect on our real
physical lives.. it only affects us on an energy level. The
more positive you are, the more positive energy you will
attract, the easier it will be for the Light to help you.

The more negative you are, the more negative energy
you attract, the easier you will be manipulated and the
harder it will be for the Light to help you.

I guess the law of attraction could be described as a
very weak form of spiritual gravity. The fuss about the
law of attraction is absolutely not worth it.



I think thats how the 'law of attraction' thing is described - that you get clear about what you want, get yourself into a good vibration and then the universe helps you ie you energetically sync yourself with what you want/ need and the universe/light delivers it. Maybe we are describing the same thing using different language?

Someone I know was experiencing a lack of things she wanted in her life. She cut out pictures of things that represented what she wanted ie she wanted a loving relationship, a holiday, a better job and she stuck these pictures on a piece of cardboard and would look at it often. Within a very short time, and as if by magic, things started to change in her life and what she wanted materialised. So it seems there was some element of deliberate creation there. Or would you say the light sort of fulfilled the wish list?
I find that if i write questions that i receive the answers very quickly and find the shortest route to what i need and that saves a lot of struggle and trial and error. And what i need is brought to be be a series of synchronicities.

Also, in other light systems are we able to spontaneously manifest stuff? ie we think of a glass of water and one appears, for example. I always thought the ability to manifest was a natural part of existence for light beings that has been suppressed and I always the mechanics are similar to the 'law of attraction' ie that energetically we synch ourselves and instantly it (whatever we have created in our mind) is magnetised and appears.

I know you are busy with the healing thread you are preparing but would love ot hear your thoughts on this.

Last edited by domathy; 19-04-2011 at 06:18 PM.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #11
blackstar76
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 4,131
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I think even if the law of attraction did work I still wouldn't have much chance. My brain has been programmed negative from childhood. I have 2 thousand negative thoughts a day. All self defeating. Even when I try my hardest I can't stay positive all day without negative thoughts seeping in. It is almost impossible to re-wire your subconscience.
__________________
This place is dead as heaven on a saturday night. But my very close companion gets me falling and get me laughing. She a hundred but she's wearing something tight---Lenoard Cohen
blackstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #12
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Domathy, I still don't think that's how the law of attraction works, since
for every person that got what he wanted using the law of attraction,
there are a million that never get anything.. so I doubt it was the law
of attraction that created those events. It really cannot be compared
to the process that is enabled when having great faith in the Light, as
with faith you receive what you need, not what you want.

Anyway,

We've never researched life on other Light planets to be honest, we only
got into one question a while ago, and that question was whether or not
other Light civilizations have spacetravel; the answer was yes.

Technology is dualistic, it can be either dark or it can be Light.. and some
areas overlap, such as space travel. We learned Light civilizations would
travel across star systems and even galaxies to share knowledge with
other Light civilizations.

They would travel to other civilizations also to help increase Light energy
around the solar planet, to help prepare defences against some possible
incoming invasions. The Light never uses weapons, but if they can raise
the Light around their solar system high enough, then dark invaders will
not be able to enter the solar system, their technology would not work
properly and any dark beings coming within the Light radius would have
to leave immediately or risk losing connection with his body, as his soul
cannot deal with those high amounts of Light.

I don't know about manifestations and those things, never got around to
looking in on the full potentials of Light beings that are incarnated.. it is
a good question, I will see if I can get some answers on that.

I only know that they are either aerial, oceanic or terran.. and that at
their highest evolution live on only Light, and require no food or water,
they are also immortal, and only choose to die if their task is finished.

In Stonehenge the survivors of Atlantis used Light energy singing to lift
massive boulders up into the sky and transport them to the site, placing
them on the correct spot.

So I guess if humans on a completely invaded planet can have such
abilities, then the possibilities for fully evolved Light beings that are
incarnated on a fully evolved planet, must be almost unlimited. Look
at the miracles Jesus could perform.. what he did was absolutely
nothing compared to what a fully evolved Light species can do.

As my friend always says, "In the Light, almost nothing is impossible."

The only absolute impossibility that I know of is time travel. Only
the moment exists physically.. the future and past do not exist in
any physical way, so it's impossible to travel there. There are no
unlimited amounts of parallel copy Universes either.

Last edited by zsymon; 19-04-2011 at 06:40 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 06:38 PM   #13
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
I think even if the law of attraction did work I still wouldn't have much chance. My brain has been programmed negative from childhood. I have 2 thousand negative thoughts a day. All self defeating. Even when I try my hardest I can't stay positive all day without negative thoughts seeping in. It is almost impossible to re-wire your subconscience.
My understanding was that its impossible and exhausting trying to control negative thoughts as they arise and that you need to change the subconscious first. I thought my brain was a lost cause but i cut down on tv and stuff with bad subliminals and used written and sproken affirmations and also used a subliminal message CD. After a while the sub conscious seems to get the message, regardless of how apparently deep the programming is. Also i heard that one true positive thought can outweigh 1000 negative ones. Still, i understand the feeling of being overwhelmed by negativity. I would ask Zsymon what he thinks about burning sage. I did this and feel it removed much negativity from my energy field.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #14
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

I too was overwhelmed by negative thought trains all day long for years, all
my thoughts were negative, I never had a single positive thought, and I would
drive myself deeper and deeper into the depression.

The tide turned when I learned that none of those negative thoughts are my
own, they are all astral thoughts projected into our minds, during the day as
thoughts and during the night as dreams.

So I started using an affirmation.. everytime I had a negative thought, I'd say
in my head: "This thought is not mine, I forgive the sources and let it go." I
would do that literally after every single negative thought, hundreds of times
a day.. and if the thought didn't go away, I just kept repeating it.

If I felt these thoughts pierce my mind again I would also start to watch the
good comedy cartoons, Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy, Cleveland Show
and so forth. The laughing completely blocked the incoming stream of bad
thoughts. I downloaded all the seasons and just started watching whenever
I couldn't control the incoming stream of thoughts, it worked like a charm.

After a year, I almost never have negative thoughts anymore, and I feel a
lot better mentally. It took a lot of work though, repeating that affirmation
hundreds of time a day took a lot of brain power, focus and concentration.

But it worked, I am now completely free of those horrible avalanches of bad
thoughts. Whenever I have a bad thought now, I say the affirmation once
and it just stops, no more bad thoughts coming in.

Your brain is like a radio that is set to pick up all radio waves that hang in
the etheric. Any astral being focusing on you can send you a thought and
you would instantly think it, that way it could easily manipilate you into
thinking and doing anything it wanted. The affirmations reprogram your
brain radio to stop picking up negative incoming thoughts.. and after a
while the radio stops picking them up completely, and you simply stop
having negative thoughts.

That is because Light souls do not have negative thoughts.. their soul is
not capable of creating negative thoughts, because it is perfect in love
and positivity. That means that all negative thoughts you have, are not
coming from yourself, they are all external.

So by affirming that they are external, your mind is reprogrammed to stop
picking them up.

The point is not to try and control negative thoughts, the point is to deny
them and affirm that they are not your own, until your mind stops picking
them up and sending them into your consciousness.

Some people say you have to embrace your negative thoughts, well that
is the worst possible thing you can do, and such advice has led to the
suicide of many people in the spiritual and other communities.

Last edited by zsymon; 19-04-2011 at 06:53 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 06:58 PM   #15
gnat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: at the bottom of the garden
Posts: 978
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
so you can't buy this crystal anymore, except maybe on
ebay if you are lucky.
aha aha a ha ha
gnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 07:03 PM   #16
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Domathy, I still don't think that's how the law of attraction works, since
for every person that got what he wanted using the law of attraction,
there are a million that never get anything.. so I doubt it was the law
of attraction that created those events. It really cannot be compared
to the process that is enabled when having great faith in the Light, as
with faith you receive what you need, not what you want.

On one CD i listened to they said the reason there is so much poverty is because 'greedy people' learned to manipulate the 'law of attraction' so they could hoard all the wealth for themselves and they did this by convincing us of lack and limitation in the world. So we all manifest lack, and they manifest more money fo rthemselves. (i didnt really buy this as it doesnt really make sense - I mean if you can manifest what you want why control and manipulate others) And the 'cure' is for us all to redistribute wealth by learning to focus on abundance in general so the parasites cant continue to leech all the abundance. I know there is more to the story though not least cos of what Icke and you say. I was just trying to find a context for what I have experienced in my life as 'deliberate creation'. ALso these books say we live in a friendly universe which wants us to have all that we need but somehow along the way () we 'forgot' our innate powers and thats why life is so incredibly shit. But that there is one loving 'god source' that wants us to be happy and empowered but cant intervene as thats allowed in the game and we must learn to overcome the darkness ourselves as thats what we agreed before we came here. So obviuosly this implys non-duality and a universe of infinite love consciousness. Anyway just typing that has made me realise what a tenuous story it is and makes it easier to entertain what you have to say
Anyway,

We've never researched life on other Light planets to be honest, we only
got into one question a while ago, and that question was whether or not
other Light civilizations have spacetravel; the answer was yes.

Technology is dualistic, it can be either dark or it can be Light.. and some
areas overlap, such as space travel. We learned Light civilizations would
travel across star systems and even galaxies to share knowledge with
other Light civilizations.

They would travel to other civilizations also to help increase Light energy
around the solar planet, to help prepare defences against some possible
incoming invasions. The Light never uses weapons, but if they can raise
the Light around their solar system high enough, then dark invaders will
not be able to enter the solar system, their technology would not work
properly and any dark beings coming within the Light radius would have
to leave immediately or risk losing connection with his body, as his soul
cannot deal with those high amounts of Light.

I don't know about manifestations and those things, never got around to
looking in on the full potentials of Light beings that are incarnated.. it is
a good question, I will see if I can get some answers on that.

I only know that they are either aerial, oceanic or terran.. and that at
their highest evolution live on only Light, and require no food or water,
they are also immortal, and only choose to die if their task is finished.

In Stonehenge the survivors of Atlantis used Light energy singing to lift
massive boulders up into the sky and transport them to the site, placing
them on the correct spot.

So I guess if humans on a completely invaded planet can have such
abilities, then the possibilities for fully evolved Light beings that are
incarnated on a fully evolved planet, must be almost unlimited. Look
at the miracles Jesus could perform.. what he did was absolutely
nothing compared to what a fully evolved Light species can do.

As my friend always says, "In the Light, almost nothing is impossible."

The only absolute impossibility that I know of is time travel. Only
the moment exists physically.. the future and past do not exist in
any physical way, so it's impossible to travel there. There are no
unlimited amounts of parallel copy Universes either.
Thanks again for your reply, It is helping me to build a picture of what your view on things is
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #17
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
aha aha a ha ha
What are you laughing at, the crystal is so rare it barely has any google hits.

At first they thought the vein was larger so they started selling pieces to shops,
which is how my friend got it.. but as they saw how tiny the vein was, they sold
it only to rich collectors.. as it is possibly the rarest substance on Earth. In the
history of mankind only one tiny vein of it was found.

Last edited by zsymon; 19-04-2011 at 07:12 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #18
bootneckband
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 487
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Having read the 'interview with an illuminati insider' twice recently(about a year apart),something seemed very true on both occasions with his answers...and his manner to me.

I hope it relevant to cross reference it in this thread,as the message he gave (but he could only give information if the correct question was asked),is similar to the information here...and the debate of light and dark...culminating in a mass harvest.

I dont know if zsysmon would care to add his thoughts on that interview...

If off topic please ignore...
bootneckband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 07:53 PM   #19
bootneckband
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 487
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

sorry wrong thread.....ooops
bootneckband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:23 PM   #20
gnat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: at the bottom of the garden
Posts: 978
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
What are you laughing at, the crystal is so rare it barely has any google hits.

At first they thought the vein was larger so they started selling pieces to shops,
which is how my friend got it.. but as they saw how tiny the vein was, they sold
it only to rich collectors.. as it is possibly the rarest substance on Earth. In the
history of mankind only one tiny vein of it was found.
Link?
gnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:15 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.