Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 11-04-2011, 05:45 PM   #21
isaidskyla
Inactive

This is similar to the things you have seen here on this site. It is from a Christian perspective. Aliens, UFO's, conspiracy, blatant government cover ups it is an acknowledgement that people are not crazy and that we are being purposely misled, why we are being misled.
isaidskyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #22
reptilianwizard
Inactive

hey dude, your situation is similar to mine and I'm sure many people on this forum can also empathize, by the looks of other replies you have a lot of sound advice being given to you. All I will say is I know exactly what you mean when you talk about getting excited when you do your research and you find something new and you want to shout and tell the world but it seems like nobody wants to listen, most people I know are stuck in the left brain mentality and I just want to shake them and open their minds a little. Chin up anyways and I'm sure you will find peace eventually.
reptilianwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:37 AM   #23
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilianwizard View Post
hey dude, your situation is similar to mine and I'm sure many people on this forum can also empathize, by the looks of other replies you have a lot of sound advice being given to you. All I will say is I know exactly what you mean when you talk about getting excited when you do your research and you find something new and you want to shout and tell the world but it seems like nobody wants to listen, most people I know are stuck in the left brain mentality and I just want to shake them and open their minds a little. Chin up anyways and I'm sure you will find peace eventually.
Hi, welcome to the forum. I hope you don't mind me asking but why do you call yourself reptilian wizard? It seems a very strange name as If you are for some reason wanting people to believe you are reptilian.

This makes me ask why someone would intentionally do this? Seems highly suspicious to me. I hope you are not a shill trying to discredit helpful information.

Maybe I am paranoid, but hmmmm.... who can say. PTB love to play on peoples paranoia and use peoples fears to discredit that which would most help us. I have reason to be paranoid wouldn't you agree? SO forgive me if I'm missing the 8 ball, either way, a silly nickname, but that just my opinion.

QUESTION EVERYTHING. THATS MY MOTTO.

observer333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #24
danster82

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakenedbeing View Post
I'm hoping somebody here may have something to say today. Perhaps something I need to hear, perhaps something I don't want to. I don't know.

I feel as though somebody may have something to say here, so if you feel to speak your mind, share your truth, maybe you can help me find mine.

I've been fascinated by David Icke related material for years now, however I sometimes wonder where's it all heading? What's the point of all this? After practically alienating myself from everyone else in the herd, I became lonely and tried to reintergrate back into "regular life".

I got a partner, settled down, had a kid, am constantly looking for work etc, etc. However something just seems so empty. I keep coming back here, there and everywhere looking for something I can't explain.

I find glimpses of truth in many of the works I read/ watch. I become excited, even inspired for a short time. Then reality kicks in again, and all the positive thinking in the world does nothing to help. All the knowledge I have aquired does nothing to help. I'm still stuck in the same place, doing the same old crap, every single day.

I'm hoping somebody has a clue to give. A flash of insight perhaps.

Something inside me won't let me forget what I know, or what could be coming. So I can't go on as normal, I try to progress in life, however everyday more of that life is wasted away and I find that I have made so little progress at all.

I have read a lot, i'm tired of reading. Watched countless documentaries, i'm tired of watching. Listened to numerous radio shows, i'm tired of listening.

How do I really become my true self? How do I wake up and stay awake?

How can I actually step through the veil, rather than just glimpse through it?

I feel an inner calling. I'm called here, called there, called everywhere, yet I do not have the means to go anywhere.

Where did the synchronicities go?

What the hell am I supposed to be doing? and where the hell am I supposed to be going?

Anyone else feeling like this? Like you fill your mind with all this stuff, yet you still feel unfulfilled? Like you have all these answers, to so many things, but you don't know what to do with those answers, or how to utilise them? Like you're stuck on a treadmill, getting more and more tired, whilst your destination remains the same? Like you don't even know what your destination is, or how you will get there?

If life is what happens whilst we're busy making other plans, then whats the point in even making plans?

Do you ever wonder what you could do if you had the means to do it?

How do you get those means? How do you become fulfilled.

They say oppurtunity will not find itself.

So where do you start looking?

Any clues?
At a guess so far it seems you have been focused on yourself which is only proper, you have read much, now its time to focus on others only, in whatever way that may manifest. Lose all self interest.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #25
reptilianwizard
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer333 View Post
Hi, welcome to the forum. I hope you don't mind me asking but why do you call yourself reptilian wizard? It seems a very strange name as If you are for some reason wanting people to believe you are reptilian.

This makes me ask why someone would intentionally do this? Seems highly suspicious to me. I hope you are not a shill trying to discredit helpful information.

Maybe I am paranoid, but hmmmm.... who can say. PTB love to play on peoples paranoia and use peoples fears to discredit that which would most help us. I have reason to be paranoid wouldn't you agree? SO forgive me if I'm missing the 8 ball, either way, a silly nickname, but that just my opinion.

QUESTION EVERYTHING. THATS MY MOTTO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzAI1XHFgo
you must be paranoid like you say, it's just a name don't read too much into it, I use it as my online poker screen name, or maybe I am double bluffing and I am a reptilian and my goal is to come here and dish out disinfo to you, now that's gonna peck your head!
Old 12-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #26
observer333

Quote:
you must be paranoid like you say, it's just a name don't read too much into it, I use it as my online poker screen name, or maybe I am double bluffing and I am a reptilian and my goal is to come here and dish out disinfo to you, now that's gonna peck your head!
Or go and agree with what you want to discredit so that the easily paranoid ones will think that what you agree with must be a hoax.

Either way, silly name IMO.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #27
reptilianwizard
Inactive

Quote:
Or go and agree with what you want to discredit so that the easily paranoid ones will think that what you agree with must be a hoax.

Either way, silly name IMO.
Yes I understand what you are saying about all these paranoid people on the forum wearing tin hats claiming to be awake when they are probably just as inprisoned in their own mind as the people who are literally behind bars.

At the end of the day it is just a joke of a SN thats supposed to be taken light heartedly and if people like yourself are going to judge me on that basis then that is fine it is their opinion. Anyway, don't want to derail the thread but doesn't look like OP is responding.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #28
isaidskyla
Inactive

I hope the OP is alright.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #29
observer333

Quote:
Yes I understand what you are saying about all these paranoid people on the forum wearing tin hats claiming to be awake when they are probably just as inprisoned in their own mind as the people who are literally behind bars.

At the end of the day it is just a joke of a SN thats supposed to be taken light heartedly and if people like yourself are going to judge me on that basis then that is fine it is their opinion. Anyway, don't want to derail the thread but doesn't look like OP is responding.
If I am being paranoid, I apologise. It has just been one of those weeks of the rude awakening variety, so yeah I am bound to be a little paranoid at the moment. I am sorry if I have missed the mark. You never know unless you ask. I'm an all cards out on the table kind of girl.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #30
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaidskyla View Post
Maybe the OP decided it was time for a break away from this forum.

I hope so
Old 12-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #31
reptilianwizard
Inactive

Quote:
hopefully he took some of the previous advice and is out doing the things he enjoys in life as opposed to sitting in front of his pc feeling glum.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:44 AM   #32
isaidskyla
Inactive

Quote:
hopefully he took some of the previous advice and is out doing the things he enjoys in life as opposed to sitting in front of his pc feeling glum.
I think anyone who realizes we are being led into this NWO goes through a sort of depression and for many people it is a depression that they have to go through on their own since the majority is still under the impression that it business as usual.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #33
observer333

Quote:
I think anyone who realizes we are being led into this NWO goes through a sort of depression and for many people it is a depression that they have to go through on their own since the majority is still under the impression that it business as usual.
That is so true.

I just hope they don't try to self-medicate for years and years like I did.
Its very hard to take the blue pill again after having taken the red.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #34
reptilianwizard
Inactive

Quote:
you're right, ity's easy to get bogged down with life when you know the extent to which the NWO is effecting our lives yet your friends and family can't see it. When this happens to me I like to say F*** it and just forget all the negative things going on around us. Our lifespan on this earth is so insignificant in the greater scheme of things, reminding oneself that there is no point in placing too much importance on anything can be therapeutic, for me anyway it certainly relieves a bit of stress.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #35
reptilianwizard
Inactive

Quote:
That is so true.

I just hope they don't try to self-medicate for years and years like I did.
Its very hard to take the blue pill again after having taken the red.
I could never imagine taking the blue pill again, talk about regressing as a human. As for medication there is only one medicine that does it for me and it is natural.
Old 13-04-2011, 04:12 AM   #36
azureangel

Default OP thanks for your honesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofgilead View Post
the complexities that ones insecurities and fears take on over time is astounding.
Solve et Coagula.

Breakdown to breakthrough.
I've been going through some detachment experiences, and the feelings arising are also attached to things from my past. Shame, fear, guilt...
So in the process of discovering certain insecurities, there are alot of repressed memories surfacing. I find my fears and shame are very intricately threaded with a lot of things in my life. Things I have long forgotten.

At 24, i find myself having a nervous breakdown. And I take solace in knowing there are others on this forum feeling lost and exposed to the confusing nature of reality.

Fuck the Ego. Protection my ass. Its like being lied to for your own good. And when you find out you've been lied to, it can be devastating.
Don't feel bad. I'm twice your age and going thru the same thing in some ways. Great avatar (Roland) of Gilead. I've come to the conclusion, like some other posters, that release of attachment is the next phase. One thing though, I'd like to comment on here: for those of us who are willing to see what's ahead, there is a lot of grief and loss. If you have children it must be really difficult. The world economic/political situation alone is a slippery slope to disaster. I feel sad a lot of the time: for me, for everyone. Yes, on one level I do believe we all chose to be here at this time and I find DI's message inspiring. But right now it feels really painful and depressing, watching things devolve. I would love to see the "ptb" go down and all of us re-create a great world but I fear they will take us all down with them. Too many toxins in the Earth and Air. Just hanging in there. I have a good heart and have helped a lot of people and really enjoyed that. For now, I'm out of that and I miss it some times. I read something inspiring each day and just take it as it comes. Love the honesty in this thread.
Love, angel
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #37
jonramification

azureangel you can feel like like the end is near and the political system is going down with the economy and going to take us all down with them. But the truth, as far as i can see is that they (the elities/retilies/the bad guyes) being trying to crash the earth into a downwards spiral since 9/11 but it just anit gone there way. They may be bigger and more power than the divided and conquered little guys but but im 99% sure that there playing to the rules of the game but it's only the ones right at the top of the prymid who knows this, as there are much powerful forces in this infinite creation then some power hunger, manipulative walking talking egos. Then again this is what i believe makes most sense.

With that lost feeling this threads abot, dam it hit my like a icy slap in the face, and even know i got rebounds. But it a strange way i feel better than i have done in my entire life now, as i know it anit all just a pointless greasy pole where everyone is trying to step other each other to win. Strange how society seems to be splitting the real bad people are having to choice, "im i really i harsh motherf*****, or em i just pretending to be", or maybe im just abit delusion which wouldnt bother me nowdays if im.
jonramification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #38
boggumbap
Inactive

I'm going through the exact same thing. I feel so lost! I'm afraid of joining society 'properly' like getting a 9 to 5, steady relationship, taxes and bills etc, because I might lose sight of the bigger picture. I feel like I just keep testing the water with my toes, but I'm afraid if I dive in I'm going to be even more lost. So I just keep drifting on my raft..

I think a big thing is boredom. I get bored easily, need a challenge, but one that has a deeper meaning, something that's worth it on a higher level. Everything I'm learning now is in preparation for that day when I'm fully 'awake' and life finally clicks in. But I'm not doing anything now that I really feel passionate about, that I really believe in.

It might have something to do with changing religions. I've always been spiritual and practised a mixture of Wicca and other pagan religions that felt natural to me. Then I started questioning everything logically, and chose a more 'logical' religion for me(no not scientology or any cult like that), and now I don't 'follow' anything. I just seem to want proof of anything before believing in it. Driving myself crazy!!
boggumbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #39
deaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggumbap View Post
I'm going through the exact same thing. I feel so lost! I'm afraid of joining society 'properly' like getting a 9 to 5, steady relationship, taxes and bills etc, because I might lose sight of the bigger picture. I feel like I just keep testing the water with my toes, but I'm afraid if I dive in I'm going to be even more lost. So I just keep drifting on my raft..

I think a big thing is boredom. I get bored easily, need a challenge, but one that has a deeper meaning, something that's worth it on a higher level. Everything I'm learning now is in preparation for that day when I'm fully 'awake' and life finally clicks in. But I'm not doing anything now that I really feel passionate about, that I really believe in.

It might have something to do with changing religions. I've always been spiritual and practised a mixture of Wicca and other pagan religions that felt natural to me. Then I started questioning everything logically, and chose a more 'logical' religion for me(no not scientology or any cult like that), and now I don't 'follow' anything. I just seem to want proof of anything before believing in it. Driving myself crazy!!
God gave us knowledge but now we are in an amnesic state you have all the answers inside you`re heart don`t follow anyones ideas until you had you`re own research
deaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #40
boggumbap
Inactive

How do I remember? Meditation? I keep meaning to meditate but just so darned anxious all the time!
boggumbap is offline   Reply With Quote