Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 14-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
ambler1980

Default My ego has disappeared

I'd been releasing using the sedona method/release technique for months, day and night, constantly, nearly every second.

and last night it happened...i released the last vestiges of my ego...i did a major release, just asked myself this very simple question:

"could you let it all go?"

and i said yes,

and it was gone...i now dont care about anything, it's a distinct feeling...i still feel, but im not scared of anything, even death. i just feel free.

things are still annoying, but i dont care either way how it turns out. i just dont care. i dont even care what people think of me.
Old 14-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #2
exford
Banned

Whats happening with the film you are making ambler, have you managed to get yourself over to Germany yet?

Is it still happening?
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
I'd been releasing using the sedona method/release technique for months, day and night, constantly, nearly every second.

and last night it happened...i released the last vestiges of my ego...i did a major release, just asked myself this very simple question:

"could you let it all go?"

and i said yes,

and it was gone...i now dont care about anything, it's a distinct feeling...i still feel, but im not scared of anything, even death. i just feel free.

things are still annoying, but i dont care either way how it turns out. i just dont care. i dont even care what people think of me.
Well Done

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
ambler1980

i decided not to go to germany because it's too cold, im making the movie in hollywood now...good to see you exford.
Old 14-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #5
exford
Banned

Quote:
i decided not to go to germany because it's too cold, im making the movie in hollywood now...good to see you exford.
No probs mate, good luck with it......I'm really looking forward to watching it!

Yes Europe is a bit cold this time of year.
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
ambler1980

its interesting...what i really did was i was sitting next to three friends and we were watching inception...as i was releasing, i imagined releasing them as well, transfering their energy to me and releasing it through me...and then it was all gone.

the release muscle is in your diaphragm by the way, try it...you dont even have to ask yourself any questions...just contract your diaphram whenever you feel emotion, negative or positive. if you do this for about three months constantly, you will go free.

Last edited by ambler1980; 14-02-2011 at 08:36 PM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 08:48 PM   #7
saamjaam

good for you ambler. I like how you felt the need to post about it.
I dare say, maybe the complete opposite has happened..

Last edited by saamjaam; 14-02-2011 at 08:48 PM.
saamjaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #8
firstlook

Its funny you mention the diaphragm, I also have been working on this area with breathing. I found my emotions are under much more control. Since my emotions are more controlled now, My third eye has been able to use the relief and open up alot more.

For the past couple of weeks I have been visualizing the flower of life pattern all day long. Its always there now when I close my eyes. Usually in a vivid purple color. Spinning and spinning.

Thought I mention that.

"Sometimes, a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."- The International

Last edited by firstlook; 14-02-2011 at 08:51 PM.
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #9
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by saamjaam View Post
I dare say, maybe the complete opposite has happened..
explain.
Old 14-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #10
knightofthegrail
Banned

How can you claim to have no ego but still use "I" and "me"?
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #11
saamjaam

Quote:
explain.
Well, maybe your ego has gotten so big you actually believe yourself to be without an ego.
I mean its pretty egotistic to come and post on a forum saying your ego has disappeared, right?
But then I don't know you in person, and our definitions are probably different.

Either way, whatever makes you happy
Old 14-02-2011, 08:58 PM   #12
ambler1980

okay, now i've had some time to digest whats happening...its an odd feeling, i still "feel", things still annoy me, but it's just fleeting, it's just like it takes time to fix, but i can do it...i just feel like everything is possible...its only a matter of time before everyone is like this...i just feel free, i dont care, i still feel, but i dont care...its the not caring part that makes everything okay...i just feel so free...please release so you can this wonderful feeling.
Old 14-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #13
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
How can you claim to have no ego but still use "I" and "me"?
well im in a body, so i have to describe its point of view.
Old 14-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #14
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by saamjaam View Post
Well, maybe your ego has gotten so big you actually believe yourself to be without an ego.
I mean its pretty egotistic to come and post on a forum saying your ego has disappeared, right?
But then I don't know you in person, and our definitions are probably different.

Either way, whatever makes you happy
thanks...maybe you're right, either way i simply dont care. whatever has happened, i just feel free...it's a wonderful feeling, do some releasing.
Old 14-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #15
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
well im in a body, so i have to describe its point of view.
Isnt your ego your "I"?
Old 14-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #16
ambler1980

Quote:
Isnt your ego your "I"?
i think you're confusing the ego and the body. i have to describe the perspective my body has, because im in a body. when i say "ego", i mean, desire...it's difficult to describe, i dont desire anything, i just know why im here in this body at this moment, it just makes sense now.

let me know if i can clarify this anymore for you.
Old 14-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #17
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
i think you're confusing the ego and the body.
Not at all. As far as I was aware, you ego is your "I", your sense of distinct "self". If you still have one of those, you still have an ego.
Old 14-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #18
ambler1980

Quote:
Not at all. As far as I was aware, you ego is your "I", your sense of distinct "self". If you still have one of those, you still have an ego.
we all have a "self", it's there.... its the body that gets in the way because the emotions are programmed.

the self you're describing is the programmed mind...i no longer have that...but i do have a body, so in order to describe whats happening to it, i must use "I" or "me", it's simply the way it is.

are you still confused?
Old 14-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #19
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
we all have a "self", it's there.... its the body that gets in the way because the emotions are programmed.

the self you're describing is the programmed mind...i no longer have that...but i do have a body, so in order to describe whats happening to it, i must use "I" or "me", it's simply the way it is.

are you still confused?
Yes, I am still confused. Do you not have a sense of "self" that is not just your body? A sense of "me", of which the body is part but not the totality.
Old 14-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #20
infinite i

Quote:
That's what I thought, I mean if you smoke salvia and you become the carpet your still aware that your a carpet now that's your I, but if you think you have died and you don't know what or where you are then isn't that ego death? I don't get the op sounds like a lot of nonsense tbh

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote